Hard mode

Post full vidya OST's that managed to be 10/10 all the way through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7F01f3BjiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe they paid to have an entire OST created only to use absolutely NONE of it in game.

I suspect that this will send over half of Holla Forums into some manner of screeching fit.

Did they really pay for that? I mean yeah the guy made a great job, but still. How much did they end up paying him?

Make a good thread.
Protip you can't

life is funny like that.

We need more orchestral music in vidya tbh.
Not wannabe muh epic two-steps-from-hell kind of orchestra though. I mean actual original Orchestral pieces made by talented composers. Vagrant Story also has excellent soundtrack.

Nier was the first game that I'd find an area with a song I liked and just chilled there listening to it for a bit.

Tacticool Vangelis

Everyone knows the skyrim main menu intro is the only 10/10 soundtrack out there.
/thread

So you never actually listened to the OST? It makes appearances in the game.

It was made for the single player which was never released or finished. I don't even know if that guy was paid.

NeoTokyo is criminally underappreciated.

I'm going to construct a NT airshit loadout soon.

Why don't we play NEOTOKYO° anymore?

That's Gamera 2000

This is Einhänder

I'm doing easy mode.

Shit that sounds awesome anymore details to weep over?

Also this.

I still have nier automata's OST on my phone and i still listen to it regularly

All of the Yakuza games have great OSTs but 0's in particular doesn't have a single bad track imo. It's full of top quality stuff that ends up only being used in one or two sidequests, like embed related.

World in Conflict had a great soundtrack

CC is 10/10 in comfiness.

I agree.

Morrowind
ODST
BG 2
Skyrim

Eternal Darkness had an amazing soundtrack

Gopnik Mode - Silent Hill Opening cover. Feel free to hate for only posting the opening only.

i dont think they paid. it was a fan project by ed harrison. he made money selling the ost and got industry jobs from it.

anything made by Frank Klepacki

yes

If the OST is one track and its remixes and that track is 11/10 then it works, right?

I wish it was longer, but what we got was perfect.

It's great but it's not something I'd listen to outside of the game.

Correct.

The only song that might fuck it up is the Brazilian nigger music but that only plays in-universe in the shitty Favela so I think it can be safely ignored.

Glorious.

all of the antibirth ost is good and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

FROM FRONT TO BACK

You have to type a command into the chat to actually hear it while playing.

That wasn't in the game from the start, they launched with zero music implemented. It was only after the shitstorm (loooong after) they actually tried to "fix" it.

I wasn't aware of that, I've only been playing for ~2/3 years. Are there a lot of people from this board who still play it?
Most of the people I encounter on the more active days seem to be either cuckchanners or full-on leftist normalfags. There are even seen some furries.

Torfag, would you kindly stop toddposting?

I have two, vid related (Age of Wonders 2) and another one (the original Spellforce) that I can't find in one uninterrupted video.

Have the soundtrack from one of two expansions, but frankly it wasn't as good as the one from the original game.

Only 10/10 if considering how well it fits with the game theme, which is a deep space voyage.

Gloria Filio was shit.

this right here is top choice
EO IV

complete ost: → youtube.com/watch?v=h7F01f3BjiA

Probably the only thing that people agree on about this game is that the soundtrack is excellent.

yep, never beat it, but i remember the soundtrack induced many feels

Another great OST.

why?

Uplink has a god-tier OST. I love to listen to it while coding.

It's hard not to send them into a screeching fit, but your choice seems on the safer side. They don't really care about the music anyway, it's about the game it's from. If the game's alright (or more accurate: the publishers), then the music is fine too, no matter what it is.

Mein negro

I have no idea if it's been patched.
The devs got sick of working on it and pushed out an unfinished product.
I'm surprised they haven't tried to greenlight that shit.

That's pretty easy actually
>METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE okay maybe a couple tracks are merely 8/10

I like Live for Speed's soundtrack that doesn't come with the game so you have to download it separately from their website for some stupid reason.

Every friday my dude.

You can play the music by typing "!radio" on the chat.

Donkey Kong Country, my niggers.

HOMM3.