It's out

it's out.
romhacking.net/translations/3354/

What happened to your advance wars?

are you retarded? Thats' romhacking!

This is the SNES version which basicly only existed in japan.

Whats out you cuckchan fuck?

if you don't know it you can also consider to kill yourself you fucking normalfag

God damnit, i saw the thumbnail and i thought it was Megaman X Corrupted.

State what it is you fuck, not everyone has played Advance Wars in their life you fucking nigger.
I wasnt even sure and had to assume based on the image, designs and pixel work.

Is this the version that you can play as Hitler?

sounds like a good hack.

not hitler, it was all about the red star. Don't know if the translation team left the star in.

What is? Some shitty AW clone?

Oh this is Advance Wars, not interested then.

It looks good, but it will probably never come out because the dev loooves to feature creep. Him and his small team of contributors have been working on it on and off for about nine - nine! - years and he's still working on the eight Mavericks. And then there's the Sigma stages after that. If it ever comes out though, it will be one of the best for sure.

Hey this is pretty cool, who invited all the retards above though?

Wasn't this the shit one where you could only spawn units from HQ?

Is it better than advance wars? If not then this seems really pointless.

I mean, there's nothing pointless about wanting to preserve history.

nope, you can spawn from every building that belongs to your team.

I'll pop it on my SD2SNES, thanks OP.

This board is getting fucking cancerous.

What? What if someone really likes Advance Wars and wants to play every game in the series (and understand what's going on)? What if someone is really into SNES or 16 bit games in general? What if someone is interested in games that never came out in the west for some reason?
Plus there's the preservation aspect talked about.
And even if the game is not better than the GBA and DS games, it just being good is good enough reason for someone who likes tactics games to play it.
What a fucking weird mentality you have there.

Its the Holiday season
So of course

>>>/cuckchan/

I heard the original Famicom Wars weren't great compared to Advance Wars, but hey, it's cool someone put the effort in.

The Game Boy Color games are damn good.

I want cuckchan Holla Forums to leave

O SHIT NIGGA

It's a console version of it, so it takes longer to complete than the portable ones. Would have been great if it were released in the west.

original famicom are hard to get in, sure, but still great. This, the snes version, is basicly as good as gba version. worth the try.

It's too late, user. There are just too many of the spineless faggots.

Thanks, this'll go great with my binging of the Wars Room Challenge Xenesis made.

Everyone fit to be here has. Gas yourself, kid.

You've never even played it, have you.

i played it, whats the point.

Then those people who haven't played it are probably underage.

Not even close.

I'm convinced nobody actually likes IS games, they just like certain generations of them like GBA Fire Emblem and AW.

What's that stand for?

Why is filtering ids on Holla Forums still broken?

I'd play an Islamic State game.
I think they have one but it sucks.

Shit didn't mean to have the bait flag. I was genuinely asking. I mean is IS a company or is it 'Isometric strategy' or something?

Why were you even shitposting ironically to begin with?

Sometimes people don't get a sarcasm or a joke on the internet, and having a clear visual indicator stops some stumbling stupidity.
Some

Man that's why I'm asking.

Either go back to cuckchan or lurk more faggot.

Of course I've played Advance Wars.
Years ago.

Damn, that's a LATE release Super Nintendo game.

The new more or less complete Pokemon Fire Red Adventure hack is also out, but it's hosted on a potato and I can't get to it.

Seems like IS' games up until FE6 always came out late in the life of the system they were on or after it. There's a few exceptions to that (Battle Clash/Metal Combat, FE3, and Gameboy Wars), but so many of them were up to half a decade after their platform was dead that it's astounding.

Intelligence Systems; the devs who developed Advanced Wars and the FE series.

What are some good Pokemon hacks that don't feature godawful writing with donutsteal characters?

Aside from ones that just tweak existing games for difficulty/full Pokedex or remake them on different engines, the best is Vega. Gaia is pretty nice, but it just ends at Badge 6 (I think it's still in production).

But this game has Hitler in it

Oh and Orange (the Crystal hack) is also a work in progress (new beta soon) but fine. Fire Red Adventure's critpath is fine, but loved using random unimportant NPCs for dumb jokes (no idea if they're still in the new version).

The handheld (GBA and DS) IS games had perfect pacing. The older games were good, but the maps weren't designed to played under one sitting so it feels tedious as a result.

One of my favorite things about FE4 is the size/length of the maps, and multiple objectives. I hope that makes a comeback at some point.

Why? It was already in Japanese to begin with

t. retard

They made hitler look like a spic

That's Hetler

Cool, OP. Thanks for the news.

Wasn't there an FE game that was released for Super Famicom in like 2001 or some shit?

FE 5 was in 2000, yeah.

Metaquarius has stated that his work was initially focused on graphics, bosses and new mechanics, and after those were ready the actual level design would commence. I give that hack at least two years more before completion I'm also waiting for it, it just looks too good

This thread is filled with cancerous leddit cuckchanners.

dont wanna thread jack but that shit looks amazing

Nice

Leave

free bump.

It would have been the last first party nintendo game released for the snes had it not been for some shit HAL re-released at the last minute.

Nice joke buddy.

Hey lads, speaking of AW, is there a more or less modern AW clone out there that is not the aberration Cucklefish is trying to make?

Tom Clancy's EndWar and Field Commander for the PSP.

I'll have you know that Adolfo Gitler was born in Cuenca, Spain and then migrated to Austria.

this looks fun.

Don't make me spam the 56% meme, fella.

Are you retarded? You think it's Americans talking shit about European countries? Fuck off kike.

Okay, my man.

Yeah, you are, for taking an inoffensive joke about Hitler wrong, butthurt eurotard. Kill yourself.

The people spamming that shit were turkshits and shitskins. If you want to paint Spain as a shitskin shithole, go ahead, but I still you give a fuck about my european brethren you worthless, shitflinging kike.

t. Burgerkike.
Daily reminder that Bl0mpf3 is doing the Yid's bidding by giving Jerusalem to the kikes.

End yourself leftykike

Hey Mark, do you see this?

holy shit, you must be from the special force!

I'm on it fam

bumb