4 AM

Losing control?

Merry Christmas Eve! What are you hoping to get tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
coindesk.com/price/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A gf.

I already know the major items im getting. Some random stuff and clothes would be nice. For once i actually want socks.

A reason to finally die.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

The first Nier game to finally see what all the fuss is about. Also, for something else.

Is this tubie's first christmas?

Its 11AM

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Xmas party with family today. Should be alright because its the half of the family I see often so its not awkward or anything. Plus might get a couple cool gifts never know. Got a wii one year from a nice aunt.

Yes.

Oh boy. That game is a fucking ride. Definitely one of my favorites.

You really threw me off ritsu, I thought the day that just passed was the 24th for a sec.

and nothing, just money so I can buy myself all my perverse weebshit so my friends and family don't know about it.

How goes user

You are old user. How goes

How about instead a reason to live?

Not in the only part of the world that matters. How goes user

Tried to play my 3DS again today, and the problems (which they didn't fix last time I sent it in) are getting worse. So I guess I'm sending it in again after the new year. I'm willing to be an absolute cunt to these people if that's what it takes for the thing I bought to actually work. Also noticing it's a bit touchy with my wifi but I'm not sure if that's actually the wi-fi or if it's the system.
Murdered, I guess.

Where you live maybe.

Yeah, same. Not sure if I'm gonna go to my dad's fam thing.

Still can't believe it came out this year.

Doesn't the first game have parts in Automata?

Im going to have dinner at my uncles today. Gonna have to skip the church's christmas liturgy for it, but it also means i get to see my sunday stream.

I still havent played automata even though i have the disk right here, but one of the endings is a major call back to neir

Hugs and money. Maybe some good food, too.
I'm a man of simple tastes

Ok good.

Hugs are nice.

What kind of weebshit you want to get?
My room is stuffed with figs, can't let anyone in at this point.

Whats wrong with it exactly

Why not?

You will go straight to hell for this

I dont have a choice man. They are forcing me to go

Hey faggots.
What are you drinking/playing tonight?
I got hit with some bad news so fuck me. Great timing.

My waifu. Failing that, just some shekels.

My sister hasn't asked me. Maybe we already missed it since she probably had to work. I hope I get to see him on New Years tho.

CLEMENCY MONICA

A new gun

I got about halfway through playing as 9s and my interest just waned until I stopped playing. I should go back and finish.

It's all you really need, especially if you buy stuff for yourself most of the time.

Figs, dakis, and mousepads from comiket.

warframe. What happened?

It has problems coming out of sleep mode. It's gotten a lot more common the past few days.

Hugs from who though?

Tell that to jesus

Whats the bad news?
Also Dr. P

My roommates are gettin' a freakin' kitten for christmas, I don't mind but I have a feeling it'll end up being something I'll have to take care of a lot My faith in the them has been incredibly low lately. Last night we went out for our other roommates birthday and they got all pissy with each other. I just left and went somewhere else, drank whisky with the other roommate after, definitely gave him too much he was out all day

Laid, obviously won't find that under the tree but i have anything else i want so whatever gifts i get will make me happy on principle. Will partake in my yearly tradition of going to out for christmas eve drinks though

siege, had one beer but i had a lot last night and i don't wanna ruin my christmas eve drinks

Jesus will forgive. There is always next year too

Got home from work today only to get yelled at about the city trip from the other day. turns out my friend decided to tell my parents that I was a reckless driver, and they're now convinced I'm a bad driver. I bring the fucker along and he goes and stabs me in the back. That's the last time I'm hanging out with him, although now I have nobody.

I don't have any.

My loving gf and family, of course!

hello friends

dafuq? who mans dis is?

Don't know. I sent any immediate family that asked what I wanted my Amazon wishlist. I might get duplicate gifts, actually.

Any particular figs?
Ai chan just announced shes getting a nendo, might have to get it despite me hating nendos

Why not just go yourself?

shiiiiiet

What kind of gun?

Me too

So i just discovered that all the women in the church sit on the balcony above the entrance. So it looks like there are about 6 or 7 single women and about 3 or 4 men my age max. No competiton.

by who?

Played Witcher 3 again tonight.

Maybe just tell him off? Don't have to ditch him.

I'm not sure if or when it was.

Some friends to talk to would be a nice gift,i'm lonely as hell for the holiday.

nathin nigga, jus scrachn

Fuck I was gonna do something but the thought fell right out of my head. Was really important too. Highlight of my night.

Yeah, me too.
*('m changing my answer to the thread question to "enough money to buy a nice mp3 player" because I just remembered my schedule for next semester is assfuck retarded.)

kitties are pretty low maintenance at least.

What manner of nigger is he?

Not really. My main focus is on the daki, but I haven't found a way to get it yet.

We're always here for you user.

Cats take care of themselves for the most part at least. Just dump food once a day, and dump the litter box every other. Even I can take care of a cat so you'll be fine fam

Might not be, never know

Damn fam, why is everyone around you such a piece of shit

Are these real people?

How goes user

shieeeettttt

u get most yo shit already monica?

yeah,i guess,but anons on a board aren't as good as people you actually know.

Whats on your wishlist then user

Sorry user
What you going to do tomorrow then?

How goes user

They still make mp3 players?

Of who then

Yeah but I get gifts from other family members today, then second christmas tomorrow where I'll get a little more.

im finna gif u a lil mo if u kno wut im talmbout

Well, we can change that, provided you want to talk to autists like us.

pic

Mostly just high-end ones now with fancy features and long battery life.

fuckin' almost anyone who can show me 20 minutes of affection at this rate, but i'm just getting stupid with holiday loneliness

I know how to take care of a cat, catsitting was a job i'd get often from family friends for awhile, its just its not -my- cat but i'll end up taking on responsibilities like i have many others things in this apartment

I got a fancy pen.

I finished postal 1 today. Its bretty good just really short. Why is the shotgun so shit?

I'm going to sit home and be depressed,and probably sleep because i have nobody that actually gives a shit about me besides my family,and even they're a crapshoot.

Cats really are a lot easier than dogs, but I'm a dog person through and through. Even though my big dumbass of a dog hogs my bed every night, I love her all the same.

Shit's been worse, but it's also been better. I need to get myself under control, I feel like I'm on a fucking emotional roller coaster lately, one minute I'm livid, then I'm calm and happy, then I've convinced myself that I have separated myself from my being and I'm doomed, then I just want to play JRPGs, and then the cycle starts over again. Good news is though the new year is already looking like it'll go well for me

Speaking of JRPGs can any pro-weeb recommend some good ones?

Hug Yu!

cats r gay monica fix yo fukn life fam
WEWF

I'm also worried that if we get a cat it'll get into my room unsupervised and knock my gunplas off the shelf

He won't learn.

I don't know. All I do is work, sleep, play vidya, and nut. I haven't done anything to directly hurt them, yet I keep getting in shit. Honestly I feel like I'm almost ready to lose it at this point, and I don't want to.

All the persona games
All the SMT games

I guess, but having a cat around is always nice IMO. I miss mine.

matey I don't know what you expected from me.

You need to fix that.

I hope I get better. My head hurts, throat hurts and eyes hurt.

I was like that about 4 days ago. Not fun.

Hope its that bentley you owe me monica

What kind of fancy features could one even have

If that ends up happening and you ever move out, take the cat with you

Weird. How goes user

You need to make some close online friends user

They're not that bad if you know how to watch out for them.

Biggest thing on my wishlist was a Switch. Other smaller things included Gunpla sets, manga volumes, and a new PC mouse.

Yup. Gotta go to bed now though. I can't be groggy for the midnight Christmas Eve party.

I need some games that help me deal with depression. I don't care if it's for better or for worse.

Long story short because I don't feel like blogposting (and I'm going to take forever between posts). Family member went to psyche ward.

I've been meaning to get a new daki. Figured out my waifu yet, feggot?

Cats are little shits. They will knock them off.

You play Bully?

more of a chie/naoto kinda man

didn't need cases before, i'll invest in one after the holidays

tfw no baiken gf

i ain't no weeb but:

dq 1-3 (gbc or snes)
ff 1-3
ffix
xenogurrz (alright tier)
mother 3
trails in da sky
jjba 7su
p5
nocturne

we'll see monica :^)

iji?

I've never really owned a dog before. Dunno if I'd like one once I got it either. Smelling weird. Being all excited and shit. Bleh

Legend of Legaia
Legend of Dragoon
Suikoden 1 and 2

I do not let my cat in my room for this reason

Just become a hermit like me, helped me stay sane

Sick user?
How goes otherwise

Alright. I have learned the hard way of how to store a fountain pen.

Play something with a massive time investment and is really hard. That shit will distract you for ages while spending a lot of time in and out of the game. or at least for me.

Thats pretty gay fam.

Did you expect otherwise? And honestly it's easier to excuse than a loli daki if anyone ever catches me with it.

At least they aren't dead or anything, what's their sickness?

And no, I haven't, my googlefu is weak.

you always need cases. Keep the dust off and keeps them organized.

I'm still hoping I get a switch, doubt I will though.
What manga?

Cya next time user

Come on you can't say something crazy like that and not give details

What happened last time?

I suppose I can't complain although I'm really upset by my dilemma. HBU

Im heading to bed. Night.

Bluetooth, custom firmware, adjustable bass/treble/etc, comaptibility with really big microSDs, support for lossless audio, stuff like that. The one I've been looking at has a lot of custom settings you can use too.

Shut up, Yosuke.

It depends on the dog. My childhood dog was the laziest motherfucker imaginable.

Sup nigs. I gotta work today and tomorrow so that sucks for me. I get paid a little more though which is nice.

but a game das too hard might frustate dat nigga n git him down n shit

mebbe even sumn like harvest moon or paper mario or da mario n luigi games. usually light hearted ish w/ comfy ova tones brighten da mood monica no homo

I can help if you're a Chie/Naoto guy.

See you tomorrow.

Don't store nib down. My shirt is fucked with ink.

It's also been a week since my boyfriend talked to me,and i think he's forgotten about me,so that's nice

Do your family know you are a furfag?

I'm good. Have to find time to nap today before the xmas party though and thats going to suck

Cya next time fam

Oh thats actually kinda neat

good night

that sucks, hope you have a nice christmas once you get off work.

No one does, except 4 am.

stop calling the kemonofag a furfag, he is above sparkledog barasbecause it's okay when nips do it

Yeah but you won't know that until its grown up and shit. A lot of risk

Sorry fam, doing anything fun for xmas after at least?

Are you like a pen collector or something?

What would they do when they find out you think?

Are you a grill

I'd let the cat in but only if i'm watching it. I do want it to like me after all.

good stuff

It wouldn't really fill that void for affection that gets ugly around the holidays

Sorry,not a girl,just a lonely guy.

I watched a review on a cheaper version of the one I want, and this thing legit has an asston of features. You can completely customize which buttons work while it's in sleep mode, it has a fairly long battery life, supports controls that are built into headphones, and if you use it in your car, you can set it to turn on and off as the car does, so it's not wasting battery. I would mostly bluetooth it into my car radio on the drive in and then listen to it on breaks. I have a 5 hour break one day of the week, next semester.

lemme b yo bf 2 nite monica

You underestimate the power of friendship.

Just drink a bottle of booze and you're good to go. My christmas we're going to eat chinese food and go to my house, doesn't sound too exciting.

Work wasn't even bad today. Although I gotta have a plan with micky D's closing early since it's Christmas eve., so I'll probably just get something from the fridge. I just find that I hate my family and I can't even trust my friends anymore.

Wrong

I've considered trying that, but with the way my room is set up its so sketchy. My bed is next to my computer table, and I've got it stuffed with 30 figs right now. One jump and BAM like dominoes they will all fall.

dam bb lemme suck 1 of yo tiddies

Probably just think I'm a bigger loser weirdo than they already do.

Your whole family? Try and reach out to your extended family. I found out that my uncle is fucking based but never talked to him before. Try that maybe?

(checked)
Go get some groceries. At least you got double dubs.

I do question frequently if i'm worth anything to my friends all the time so you might be right

this happens all the fucking time and then when we do get to hang out she gasses me up about how i'm such a good friend and shit

Gay

That sounds miserable why would you accept this schedule

I've done chinese food xmas before, always really loved that.

Cook yourself something nice

Hiking with nip girl on tuesday. Should be nice.

I hope so too but most likely I will be too tired and sleepy to do anything

I get the feeling. I'm also a guy whose only relationships have been online with other guys, and it's never worked out for me. Honestly I've just given up on trying to find anyone, and been happier for it.

You keep telling this story. Find another friend.

Where we're going isn't that great. I really should stop being so cynical about everything it's not healthy.

Today was a comfy day.

yo set up sum elaborate ass rube goldberg blair withc shit n den save her from mortal peril monica
den gitchu summa dat poon monica gitchu summa dat sweet sweet yellow poon monica

I got no say in it. There's a lot of weird stuff in the schedule though. A few times I just have the same class multiple times in a row. Instead of one 2-hour class it'll be two 1-hour classes. Sometimes in the same room.

I wonder constantly if my family has seen my room and all my figs at this point for the same reason

Take a good lunch, and a blanket to FUCK HER ON ALREADY

I fucking love cheap chinese food. No such thing as bad cheap chink food. Various sauces and chicken, always good.

do you need energy to do christmas things?

That's nice.

Basically lost his plot after years of personal torment after a traumatic event that happened to both of us. And to think, I was the least normal out of us.

if deh gaym iz gud u wnt 2 git gud @ id nipper

Happy late bday user!
Must suck getting both bday and xmas gifts at the same time though.
Also thats weird because I'm watching avatar right now too. I'm getting towards the end of the earth book, how about you?

F

you right

Merry Christmas Eve and to all a good night

I haven't spoken to most of my extended family in forever. Last time I went to a reunion I realized that I didn't connect to anyone there. I do have a cousin I haven't spoken to in about five years now, probably because he's living at the other side of the country. Last time I saw him I remember he was a really big DBZ fan. he was also home schooled and his dad died of cancer last year.

Nice Naoto.

yeah yeah fuck you too

Whats the event???
Terrorist attack? Your father is the crazy one and your mother killed herself in front of both of you? Abducted by aliens together?

Cya next time user

naw i ain't no nipper fam i iz blak monica

Yes. I will just lay on my bed like a piece of shit on christmas.

Haha good thinking DMX

Shit I didn't think about lunch actually fam. I can't cook. Maybe I'll just bring some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some chips. Fuck are any supermarkets going to be open today?

That pic reminds me that I saw a PSP at a store in my area for $15. It had a case as well. It's probably gone now, but I kinda regret not getting it. How easy is it to CFW, and are there any games on it worth buying?

What is it like, having a functioning family? This is the question I wonder on christmas

What could google take from my searches that's bad?

I keep all my really anime figs stashed away. I only display mecha and jojo ones. Lewdest thing I have out is a valkyr statue.

That really sucks. All I can recommend is try to get into sportsball or fishing, it's easy to make friends with old guys that way.

Just go to a friend's place and watch a movie, at least you won't be alone.

I'd also like to know this

thanks. I don't really care about presents anymore, oddly enough. Anything I want I can save for and buy, and I don't care to do that right now.

I just finished up water. Earth is next. I can't believe all the stuff I didn't catch the first time. Katara's more annoying than I remember. Sokka's even funnier.

No, I got one as a gift.

Trusting people is hard work

i've got a coule short days which will be nice

I wouldn't know.

I have a PSP but i mainly used it for monster hunter when i lived abroad so i dunno how easy the CFW is

It's alright.

better than having a somebody that's a piece of shit.

quads btw

I get to eat chicken later with in laws. I guess its alright.

Get something fancier than that come on

Whats your family like?

Whats the point in owning them if they aren't on display

Sokka is tied for my favorite character. Him and zuko. I really really fucking loved the episode "Zuko Alone" this rewatch.

Yeah thats always good

lol'd

At least if others are happy i guess i can be happy for them.

I'm keeping them hidden until I get my own place and can just have one room with all my weebshit that no one is allowed to enter but me. That way I can have my cake and eat it too.

Does this Charmander make you happy?

Have you tried just being happy?

Do you even have a job

Nigga I can't cook. I guess I can always just buy her lunch from somewhere.

Makes me cheer up a tiny bit at least.

haha,good joke

I have a very nice and well functioning family. It really is nice having a big security net in them should anything happen, and I kinda get showered in presents and giftcards every year.

so do I, but I can go home early for christmas eve.

Well you're not wrong. Even back when I was a kid, I preferred to be alone. I believed that I can't be a bother to others if I just stay in my room all day and don't give anyone trouble.

I want a nice balance of being loved but not being bothered.

I've had some, right now I'm trying to become a science man though.

Are you even trying to get laid

Thats not a joke

>falling for the (((science))) meme

powerful imagery

Being happy is hard yo.

I tend to feel shy around people, but I've been getting better at getting rid of it though it takes a hell of a long time. I want to get to a point when I can talk to people and just not give a fuck what they think while I do my own thing.

das wut i b here 4 tbh monica

iz pretty nice tbh

Sansa Clip+ with Rockbox installed does everything you listed except bluetooth, and bluetooth makes audio quality shit anyways. They aren't new by any means, but the DAC/AMP in them surpassed the iPods of their day in terms of quality, and I cannot imagine newer ones having those radios for WiFi, BT, etc. buzzing like motherfuckers isn't going to affect the sound quality of the newer ones.

Put as much effort into the relationship (be it friendship/romance/whatever) as they do and see if it succeeds. You should know off the bat if it would survive or not, and in most cases, if the question is even being asked, it would not.

Be fucking careful, user. I would struggle to believe you live in a big american city, because holy shit cheap chink food will either be unbearably salty I mean unbearably salty because it actually expired a week ago, or the ingredients, be they meat or vegetables will be of the lowest quality, be poorly cooked, and have horrible texture. Nip food is consistenly higher quality. Chinks poison their own people in their own country with food, after all. Look up the practice of open sewage-skimming for cooking oil in the big cities. Look at this fucking video. My buddy got back from Beijing like 6 months ago, and he saw someone doing this in public on a weekly basis - just here or there, casually gathering oil from sewage.

I'm sorry, user.

Wrong place and time to ask that question, bud.

(checked)

I got a father who is a piece of shit, mother is down under, a brother who doesn't want anything to do with me

time to learn, its not as hard as it sounds to make half decent food especially with a wealth of online resources out there

who knew guys could be sidepieces too.

I don't get where you're going.

Full of what? She's a vegetarian. Fuck it I'll just buy her some food that's too much effort fam.

It's all I've ever been good at, so it's that or a day job.

Why not hang out with their family? I'm sure they'd love to have you user.

Its actually the easiest thing you can do

I live in small town America. If a place like that opens here it doesn't last long.
And yeah I've seen that sewage cooking oil shit. Fucking chinks

Down under what?

when u b sayn down under do u mean australia or hell?

I want to learn but don't think I'll learn by tuesday. All supermarkets will be closed for the next couple days anyway so I can't get any ingredients.

No more. That's all I'm gonna say.

That one time you looked up the anarchist's cookbook. :^)
Seriously, I'm surprised you haven't got it after the hint "hologram".

No need to be sorry. Waste of time apologizing for shit you have no involvement in it.

same here. I haven't been able to find a balanc for anything I do tbh. I'm always on one extreme of any spectrum when it comes to just about everything.

same here. I can do basic small talk but I never really go into what my interests are, mostly because my parents nailed into my head years ago that nobody cared if I could explain every detail in Pokemon.

You live in commiefornia, how hard could it be to find a place that makes good veg onigiri

How can you even be "good" at science

Rude

the problem is that the places i've found that have them are charging so much i might as well get the one ia ctually want

now start texting her every other week about how she's such a good friend but never mention hanging out. and if she texts you and asks you to hangout, wait a week then send a text saying how she's such a good friend.

Chie a shit

I looked for DS vns and trenni, as well as trenni hologram. Both turned up dry.

Always got good grades in it, and it's one of the few things I enjoy doing so I won't want to kill myself if I get a job doing it.

either australian or six feet under the ground.

yee das rite

it's funny how when you're younger and someone tells you to stop doing something, it can fuck you up so much. I have trouble talking about myself, and it doesn't help when all the advice out there says to just listen and ask questions about the other person. Well, then, stupid fucking advice, how to I get better at talking if the other person does all the talking? some self-help stuff is just completely useless.

i haven't texted her in about two weeks as it stands right now (i think, i don't keep track of time well) cuz its fucking depressing getting ghosted by some one who seems to praise you when you rarely get to hang out anymore

Science is easy, most of the time its just taking readings of things and seeing results of other things.

Honestly if that pink suit wearing fuck can cook things so can you.

Kind of hard. I'm sure there are places but not any where I live. Besides I know a good vegan restaurant that she likes to go to. I'll get her something from there.

Who is the pink suit wearing fuck?

What kind of science degree specifically do you want

Those skills aren't related to science though

Setting up a new harddrive for a laptop is hell
Usb drivers should be built in

u usually wanna achieve sum middle ground, dun wanna dominate da conversation but u gon freak a hoe out if u clam tf up at da same time kno wut i'm sayn' also bitches love talkin bout dey selves so ingratiate da bitches in dat regard n engage them in dat dimension of conversation by encouragin da bitches to keep runnin dey mouf

Just make sure its something you think will hold up well in a cooler.

I hate that shit so much. Fuck computers
How goes user

well,that hurts to believe.

either mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or oceanography.

For the most part thats all they do. I honestly know people who grow green shit in vats and all they do is random testing from time to time. Motherfuckers tell me they've got the secret to never having to eat veggies again.

I agree. speaking of which, I was going to actually buy christmas presents for my family and I was asking mom if she wanted anything. She ended up not telling me anything and said I should be listening to them more and that you should be able to pick up on what they want. I actually considered getting them shit and I can't getting even get a straight answer.

Do the mech one and build me an exo suit

I don't eat veggies anyway. Unless mac and cheese counts.

this is bullshit and I can't buy it anymore. I tried being "happy for other people" but it never did me any good. I think it's better to find things about yourself you like and appreciate them more. If someone has a cute girlfriend and I feel bitter and pissed off about it, then I'm going to feel bitter and angry. Fighting it by pretending I feel happy about it only ever made things worse.

Just woke up. Gonna sleep for another hour before work
Night all

Look up simple raw vegetable combinations for sandwiches - a large grilled mushroom is a common substitute for a patty, for instance. Even a simple sandwich would impress her, I'm sure.

It's one of the most counter-intuitive, that's for sure. The struggle to be happy is the death of happiness, but it's hard to accept that it's so close-by.

Oh, good. I hope things are going well over there overall, and I hope Sysco or Aramark haven't made their way in.

What's the difference? In Hell the things that are trying to kill you can't because you're already dead?

I know they're overpriced, but the point is that they are absolutely worth it. Battery life on mine (with rockbox which improves everything from boot time, to battery life, to sound-quality seriously) was up close to 9 hours in its peak condition.

baka

it hurts now, but it makes you thicker skinned for the next time and it won't feel as personal. I hope you can find better friends.

I might get hired by the burger department of defense, so it could happen.

The higher up you go the less of that you do and the more theoretical you get.

Cya next time user

Who and who?

Hmm I don't think I'll need any coolers or anything. Most likely as soon as we get to the park we will start eating since we are both fat fucks. The food will still hopefully be warm.

Ah that pink fuck. Yeah I'll learn how to cook soon fam. I want to make curry rice since it is delicious and nip bitches love that stuff.

You aren't American?

Pics

I don't think pasta and cheese are veggies, also exosuits ain't gonna happen until someone figures out how to make a battery that is far better than the lithium stuff we've got now.

Your first two can be self taught.

I wish I could sleep better.

true, but I find it's a lot of effort to pretend to be interested in someone.

Get into biology and genetically engineer furry waifus into existence. You can do it, user.

hopefully i'm not just being a little bitch too, tough to tell sometimes

see you tomorrow.

same tbh. Even on my days off I can't be guarantee that I'll be able to sleep in.

Yes but you might as well have the suit ready for when they do.

They're already a thing. Pneumatic servos and such.

At least the dreams make me happy.

I am, just clarifying to those who aren't.

True as that may be, to get hired I need that piece of paper.

I know better than to try and cross the 2d to 3d gap. Not to mention that if they look anything like fursuits do I'll kill, myself out of shame for what I brought into the world.

But can they fly?

I'm trying to do electrical engineering right now. I just barely passed 2 of 3 of my core classes. Get ready for the anal rodeo because engineering is a fucking pain in the ass.

My dreams are the happiest parts of my day tbh. I get to be free, and that's all I want. To be free from the rest of this shit world.

Generally its assumed you are American unless stated otherwise

Practice lucid dreaming.

get her an empty box, but wrap it up nicely. When she opens it, tell her it can be anything she wants with a little imagination.

She's not thicc but she sure eats like she's thicc.

you're not. girls are on their phones all the time. if she can't be bothered to text you back, she doesn't deserve your company.

Yeah, I know it only gets worse from here on out.

We have a lot of slav and yuro posters. And every government has a DoD.

Seems common with nip girls

Are they typically called the DoD though?

Food and ingredient supply companies that use food science to minimize and standardize required ingredient variety for minimum cost and maximum menu variety. They ruin mom and pop shops' food quality in exchange for quantity. You ever visit a small hometown sort of place and they have literally dozens upon dozens of things on the menu? It's because everything came pre-mixed and proportioned with IKEA-tier instructions on how to prepare it.

Aramark focuses more exclusively on institutions like hospitals and prisons, where they offer "upgraded tier" meals for better behaved prisoners or patients with more money. It's the most dehumanizing and tragic system to ever happen to food, because all of it is using the lowest quality ingredients, maximum percentage of allowable subsititues (in processed-meat-based meals like burgers), and it is priced so low that it forces many smaller restaurants to comply and join its supply line.

Seconded

That's cute anyway.

Are there any guides for Lucid Dreaming?

I went from gunsmith to rebuilding and writing blueprints for heavy machinery and other specialty stuff due to being able to show competence and knowing how to work various machines.

Thats a big no.

startpage.com

There are entire communities built around this.

_____4U

AFAIK yes, they all are.

why would you ever leave gunsmithing? That's sounds fucking rad. Get paid more?

Ohhhh that kinda stuff. Why do you know so much about this? In the biz?

Tons of them.
I know you gotta do stuff like keeping a dream journal. I've found I get closest when I start sleeping very little. 2-3 hours a day. Lucid dreamed a lot when I worked.

Whats the point

den tell da bitch u ain't finna chat it up n see if u can jus hit it n bounce monica ain't no thing don't b in yo feelinz on sum bs moncia u ain't feelin a broad just dip unless she let u mack sum

candy slut is pretty hot but saya seems like best girl

I think you are wrong here

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread. Also Merry Christmas in advanced, in case I get banned for two images too lewd this thread.

well shit.

Pretty sure they just bumplock it and leave it, and never bother checking the contents.

Cya next time fam, happy christmas

Night, might go too. Night Everyone.

G'night.

i still b gettin banned sum timez but now w/ da same frequency tbh

what for?

jim crow rules tbh monica

Bitcoin is crashing Again…

Whats it at now?
How goes user

$13,375

coindesk.com/price/

Got bored of defudding things, dealing with stupid and I had a bad thing of depression set in. Honestly got a job when I ran out of gas money and thats been life so far. I work nine months and get paid 90-100k USD. Besides that I still do gun stuff on the side, that'll never leave me.

Lifting like no other.

Call me when its sub 10k

iz not a crash u stupid fuckin nigga iz jus volatile goddamn monica

Saw a post about Sysco years back on another forum I was a part of from someone who was in the biz and was disgusted with it. Then did my own research, and try to spread that info around when it's appropriate - hoping that people are willing to support true mom and pop shops.

agree

If anything the fat kike is JOing to them and giving you 8ch gold. Goodnight user.

Jesus, where do you live?

I can't tell if my CRT id about to die or if I fucked up a setting somewhere. Does anyone here have experience with CRTs?

I wasn't able to think of anything to get this year.

Its been there since yesterday, and the exchanges are shutting down.

I still think it'll bounce back, but it's too risky for me.

If I only worked 9 months out of the year I'd probably go insane. I make a little more than that, but you wouldn't know it because cost of living in los angeles is so fucking high. In my area, a shit 40 year old 1k sq ft house will go for about 800k.

What's something you are inconvenienced by in your daily life? Try something that'll fix that problem.

Theres a lot of touristy stuff nearby which means theres real local food places around them which is nice.

Are you getting money at least?
How goes user

Well, I should really get to bed. See you all on christmas.

Late to the party again.

I've already mostly got gift cards opened and such. Hoping maybe some cash from mom and a friend though.

Found a three-OVA-on-one-DVD set of Gunsmith Cats at a store earlier. It had a price discrepancy between the front and the back, but they gave me it for the cheaper price at $6, but from what it looks it was mispriced anyhow. Glad I'm not dropping the $70 that available copies seem to be online.

I wish they still made them. Finding some good old stock is going to be tough. I hear people are moding consumer sets for RGB though. Maybe that's what I have to do now. Or rather, have someone do. CRTs are dangerous to fiddle with,

I work in the literal middle of fucking nowhere not to mention the boss does not want me to go back home and never come back.

I go home or visit nipland during those three months. Spending two in the latter and one in the former this coming summer. I have a total of 1100 acres to my name because I honestly have too much money.

To the furfag-kun. Think of the first thingin hologram comes to mind.

Good. Fuck bitcoin miners and driving up the price of GPUs.

Normally I'd agree, but you have to be crazy to buy the newest GPU every year. They need to optimize modern games instead. Game companies & GPU makers are in cahoots I tell ya.

Wild Arms and Shadow Hearts if you're still here. Tales is also fun for real time combat, especially if you know anyone to co-op with.

Ah, that's awesome.

Yeah, they're expensive, too because of the demand. Sucks.

This is why I didn't want to go into petroleum. All the money in the world, and nothing to spend it on.

NEEThive when?

That's nice. I'm hoping I sack-up and have the balls to buy my plane ticket to Osaka for April of next month, I wanted to see hanami. I have the money, just scared to go alone.

Hadn't considered this. I just paid over $300 for a card that should have cost $230. It's fucked.

I've only done one thing for that bit of industry. Mining and logging is my deal.
Never. I like having four people within 150 miles of me.
Its great, heated tables are the best to nap under. Isn't fun tutoring folk in English though, gotta keep busy though.

It's not like there's any time left anyway. The only thing I can think of is my room size and that'll be solved when we move.

Probably. I ended up apologizing to my mom yesterday because I know that she likes wrapping up gifts for me. Also I went to the christmas lightshow again this year, still pretty nice and I like how the place still has about the same lights set up as they did 20 years ago. There's a marketplace that you can go into right near the end of the lightshow, I got a creamed honey gift box for my cousin and his family. That's pretty much it though, usually I try to include something vidya in my post but I pretty much woke up, did the lightshow, went back to bed and woke up 15 minutes ago.

Right on.

That sounds like paradise.

Yeah. I know almost zero nip so I'm hoping I can make my way around with google translate and whatnot. If I buy the ticket, that is

Well, I mean something to get with chrimbus money or something later, then. If it's just room size, you could change furniture to something that's better for your uses. Battlestation type stuff. Just throwing out a suggestion…

Most cities have signs with English. You'll be fine provided you plan your trip out ahead of time, I just get taken to cool places because wife.

Congratulations, user!!!! I hope you are enjoying things and still have appreciation for what a miracle it is for two people to live together, even if things aren't perfect. Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection and all that, which I truly believe. I'm trying to plan in between work and volunteering at my old trade school (which is thankfully out, now) but for sure I want to visit the aquarium in Osaka, and that world heritage site in Hiroshima where the tide goes out and you can walk beneath the portals.

Don't we all, user. Don't we all.