Rip pokemon

well pokemon had a good run, looks like gen 7 on the 3DS will be the last great game we have.

When will developers realize the "open world" gimmick only works in MMOs that are heavily populated and have lots of actual people populating the world and making it alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vs._Seeker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confirmed for being a wow kiddie who knows nothing about video game design and atmosphere. Go play morrowind you unbearable faggot.

Shit games for kids

Open world Pokemon would have the potential to be best game ever. Get a clue.

Where's the source on those claims, faggot?
Also

Not really hard to add enemy variety at least since they already have 600 to choose from. But it will still be in turn based form. That won't ever change.

…and how is that a problem

>he doesn't want game freak to one day never lol make a pokemon game that includes every region and pokemon in the series so far

Video games were a mistake

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OFFLINE OPEN WORLD GAMES LMFAO

Pokemon was already somewhat of an open world game though?

I'd take that over another region with the same boring shit and a handful of more uninspired mons.

Source?

Also take your "no online multiplayer" bitching and fuck off to the blizzard forums you fucking fags.

You pokefaggots deserve nothing more

Who the fuck wants to play games with a fucking sad case like you. You live a sad lonely life so I guess MMO erp is your only social interaction. You will die alone.

You think that's bad after the heavily railroaded and casualized garbage that's been X/Y and Sun/Moon? What you're describing is literally what every fucking fan of the franchise has been asking for since Pokemon Colosseum.
Also Pokemon was always an open-world. You're just a faggot who's twisted the definition to only encompass Bethesda-type open worlds.

not an argument

Sources? Evidence? Or are you sperging out over what you imagined?

that isn't a source

Just because it has waifus doesn't make it good. If that was the case I'd argue gen 4 is the best. While the range of what was the last good Pokemon game varies from person to person,(People who say one was the last good game are either shitposters or retarded)the drop in quality from 5 to 6 does tell how 3d negatively affected the series.

where do you think you are?

OP is citing the image used by the Creatures Inc jobs webpage for animators. It showed a Pikachu with it's animation tree in UE4. For some reason OP is so retarded as to think this image means that Pokemon is going to UE4. This is fucking retarded to think because all first-party Nintendo games use in-house engines because Nintendo likes to optimize them for every game's specific needs and to not have to pay a royalty.

Not if they keep giving us waifumons

cease these transgressions

well he's not wrong.

this

But what really should happen is being able to start at different places on the map. So if I want to be Lance the fucking Dragon Master, I should be able to start in Blackthorn City. I get it, it would be hard to program. But maybe not that hard. Just make the Pokemon levels adapt according to where you start. And modify some dialogue.

Obviously, that wouldn't work on the Johto map, unless it was modified. But the open world map, specifically designed for that kind of thing? Sign me up!

Fag plz. Next you'll tell me that 2B's ass alone doesn't make Automata the best.

I wish there were more waifumons that sounds more ~ara.

You want to fucking fight mate

those fucking flipper hands get me every time.

ehh
I'll stick with the cute sounding ones

H A N D H O L D I N G

that's not how sequels work, that's why final fantasy turned to shit.

There's a difference between staying true to your previous games, and stagnating hard.

That UE4 picture is probably just one of the "guy does a thing on UE4" kids.

The real game probably will look like ass because will again use a gamefreak proprietary cel shading engine thing.

While 4 and 5 did have 3d to them, it was mostly seen in the environment, or in gen 5 some cutscenes. It didnt affect fights and there were still a decent amount of sprite work. With 6 it went full 3d and while some parts did its job, the fights chugged, the landscape was pretty forgettable and it's focus of showing off that the land was 3d made it feel like a tech demo rather than it's own world.

Go play Daggerfall. They cut so much fucking content for Morrowind it's ridiculous. Like comparing Oblivion and Skyrim, Morrowind was the first casualisation.

Certified shitposter, I presume?

So a good game ?
So a bad game ?
Pick one you faggot.

The very fact that it will be a pokemon game will mean the world won't be dead
Because there will be pokemon in it
And unlike dungeons in zelda, they can't water those down any more than the main series already has
The only hurdle would be if they're actually willing to change how "HMs" work instead of just letting you call taxis that use them for you

botw is shit

pic related

I know but you seemed to imply Gen 4 is better than Gen 5
2>5>4>3>1>7>6

Knowing GameFreak, they're not going to make a decent product.

Yeah, I don't really like the idea of messing with dosbox, dealing with constant crashes, and putting up with a shitty control scheme where even if you change it it resets itself every time you leave the game. Maybe when Daggerfall Unity is a thing, but until then I'll stick with morrowind in the OpenMW engine.

Is there confirmation Pokémon is going to run on Unreal Engine?

it's just a rumor with no substantial evidence behind it. Which means it's most likely true.

This. Nintendo in general

At least it would be something new and not same shit in another box for 20 years.
The only way it could backfire is filling it with microtransactions everywhere.

I can see a Pokémon spin-off in UE4 if GF wants to experiment. This is fucking nothing because Pokémon at the core is databases. Database for type matching, database for Pokémon generation, database for storing Pokémon, etc. GF would have to recode their libraries to run in UE4. And since UE4 has a free dev kit it opens the door for hackers to exploit the game once Switch is cracked.

yeah but those nips are so paranoid I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while for that to happen

Who gives a fuck?

Pokemon has always been a really shitty grind game for kids.

I will never understand how adult people can still play it.

Pokemon has always been a fairly open world, nignog

Where were all the gym leaders in Gen 7?

It's like the Monster Hunter faggots all over again, I'll bet in a month we'll have idiots writing big lists about the changes that will be in the new games and telling people to boycott because "it's bad for the series" or some stupid shit like that.

Hey as long as there's a chance we get another game were you cruise around in your massively impractical bike with a red head then i'm game.

Except this time you can actually catch wild pokemon.

Are you actually retarded, or just actually retarded?

user you don't understand IT'S A HUGE GAME CHANGING ADDITION TO THE SERIES

How would Shadow Pokémon work with 7th gen mechanics with megas and Z-moves?

a open online massively multiplayer pokemon on pc would be the best game ever A switch game would be shit

lmao you wish. they're gonna give you the exact same game but with more shitty graphics filters and bad performance. maybe the waifumons will be more lewd at least

Gyms have trainers you battle in order to unlock the boss fight.

Trials have mini games you play in order to unlock the boss fight.

Those trials have more content than the fights do. Which is a big change.

Yes I think we all play pokemon to get to experience boring and repetitive minigames

I especially liked the one where you have to take pictures at 10fps

Pokemon is just dead at this point. It's clear that they're bleeding users and are trying to make a Level 5 RPG instead. Problem is Level 5 RPGs are action based not menu based combat.

Ultramoon does have a hack where you can skip all the dialog but I couldn't get it to work myself.

Your either shilling or genuinely retarded.

gen 2 was the last good gen tbh

This is one of the most stupid shitposts i've ever seen in my entire life, and a thread died for it

How fucking gay are your pokemon orgies going to be? Be honest.

How about a PMD game with an original plot instead?

That would be great. But no. We'll be getting a slightly more polished 3DS game.

Pokemon died with Gen VI. That's when it all went to shit. Not to mention those fucking shitty mega evos.

id kill for a witcher 3 like pokemon game tbh

It doesn't even have to be full open world. I just want to play a proper fully 3D console Pokemon game, finally. It doesn't have to be Breath of the Wild, but at least let us have Ocarina of Time. We could have had this 20 years ago if Gamefreak weren't faggots.

Genwun was good. Gen 2 was great. Gen 3 was good. All others were shit.

Honestly at least if they did this Pokemon would go back to being about exploration instead of walking down a linear corridor to the next cutscene. Open world would be good for Pokemon because it started as a game about exploration. You're a faggot.

You are a fucking idiot and you're only mentioning BotW and Skyrim because you think it's a popular opinion those are bad examples of open world games, not because you actually tried any of them. (Skyrim is, but that's besides the point)
You just want people to agree with your shitty opinion and find confort in knowing you're not alone.

Get fucked, you've been playing Final Fantasy: Monster Party every single game. Your party just switches around a lot more and one of the characters, your trainer, doesn't take part in the fights.
Otherwise it's the exact same game except that, sadly for you, even Final Fantasy saw some evolution.
Go play Final Fantasy 2-3 for the Gameboy and see what I'm talking about. Special Attacks or Spells for abilities, a default attack if you can't use the previous ones, spend the turn using an item or run away. Exact same combat.
Except even then team composition mattered more than pogeyman where with the exception of Baton Pass and similar shitty mechanics, having more poogeymans only helps with type matching and if the first one keels over.

You know what an "open world pokemon" game would look like?
You'd control your trainer and walk around the world. You'd be able to press 1-6 to throw a pokeball and have your mon follow you around or attack other pokemons if you direct him to or to defend you.
Pokemon battles would occur with no transition screen, you just toss your mon and the other guy does the same.
Your trainer could be attacked by wild pokemons too, your mons would need to defend you.
You would be able to bring rations and take pokemons to places they like the most.
Using abilities like Surf and Cut would have you take out your mon and see it do so in front of you, Fly would be the standard fast travel we already have.

You'd have an action oriented game where your mon would do the fighting and you'd shout commands from the side line or toss items at it, but you'd be free to move around as well.
There's at least one game that already done something similar and it was fucking amazing.
Just because you want your shitty turn-based gameplay, your massively crappy EP growth for raising mons and your incredibly predictable and boring world for singleplayer because what matters the most to you is the multiplayer in a game that was never to be taken that seriously for multiplayer, that doesn't mean you don't have massive shit taste.

You wanna know who's killing the pokemon franchise? You are.

see, you mean this as a shitpost but I'd say this is the biggest thing Japanese developers have trouble with. They are enamored by the idea of open world games but they don't know how to make them alive. Give Todd Howard all the shit you want, but Skyrim and Fallout 3-4 felt "alive" in the sense that things would happen in the world and there were stories to be stumbled upon. In most open world game from japan they'll just throw a few outposts into a large field with respawning enemies and sprinkle some quests here in there in static places.

what game did it?

The Xenoblade style of combat would probably work pretty well for Pokemon. I always feel weird watching the character I'm supposed to be controlling attack by himself, but re-contextualise that to me being a person off to the side shouting instructions, and it makes a lot more sense.

I don't know what to tell you user, solving the problems you are describing is not rocket science.

The first Digimon World game.

Big ass open world for you to walk around, battles are up to your digimon but you can train Brains to give him better commands and your stats matter massively on how he fights.
Raising a Digimon there was also a lot better. You had to balance fights with gym training and you could pick what stats to raise as well, plus lots of items, diet with certain food, Happiness and Discipline, and even going to Biomes he hates.
It made your Digimon an actual thing you cared for and raised with care, not some merc grunt you put on the killing fields to rack up XP against the higher HP fags you can find for easy EP and call it a day once the RNG distributes your stat points, unlocking techniques and evolutions in a very linear fashion.
And that's just the raising.

Japanese don't seem to play an "open world" game for the same reason the western audience does, they don't much care about what the world does or even much of the story.
It's a stage for their characters where things happen in a controlled manner to grow them both in statistics and story, but it's always about the character and that's it.

I actually don't agree much with you on Fallout and only partially on Skyrim, those games also suffer from the same problem.
They spend a lot of time telling you that there's all these things that are happening right now but at the end of the day, nothing happens without you doing anything.
Skyrim's civil war never sees forts or cities changing ownership unless you take part in the battle, and Fallout 3-4 story doesn't move an inch unless you do something yourself.
Those games are far closer to JRPGs in that regard, IMO.

Yeah, also came to mind although it would be the reverse where you'd play the Blade role, powering up your Pokemon by just being near it while he does most of the fighting.
Shit, come to think of it, Xenoblade has 4 attacks for each button, not unlike Pokemon. You could have Xenoblade retextured for poogeymans and it would already be a better game, there's even all the elements for blades too!

Mate you're a fucking faggot and I say that as a Digimon fan.

Digimon world 1 is awful. It's just fucking awful. It's 90~% grinding at the gym and then 10% exploring. Unless you're using a guide you're pretty much fucked from beginning to end.

The formula is much improved in the later games on PSP and PS4 like New order. But even so it's very poorly handled. It doesn't encourage exploration as much as it punishes exploration of the mechanics. If you spent too long training you won't have the food you need to avoid care mistakes. If you explore in the wrong area you get fucked for it, which counts as a care mistake and you may lose your digimon and have to start the process again.

I love Digimon. I love the look of the digital world but Digimon world 1 is not a good game. Not by a long shot is it a good game. It takes all the problems games like Myst have and then stacks a grindfest on top.

Digimon's strength is it's evolution system. Having the same digimon switching forms to gain new moves and beat new challenges is what makes Digimon games good. The 3rd world game and the Digimon Story (DS) ones handle this much better. They're standard JRPGs but even when grinding the grinding feels better than having to stop for a shit every 5 goes. Tamagotchis get annoying IRL, they're even worse when they're getting in the way of exploring on a limited time basis.

Enjoy your Numemons, faggot. The stat requirements aren't that high compared to the amount of battles you need for most mons, you don't get any money from the gym either, you're just burning your mons life there.

You can actually train faster with fights since they only take 20mins instead of a full hour, do the math.
The result of the gym also depends on your tamer level and you can boost it by visiting Beetle land, both requiring you to explore.
And since the gym should only be used for training a specific stat above all others, you're better off heading to the specific gyms that train a stat far more for the same hour, even more exploring.

Good thing you get plenty of warning when doing so and there are plenty of areas to visit otherwise then!
Even better that care mistakes are a bonus condition and not a requirement.

Sounds a lot like you spent your Rookies 3 days in the gym and you were saddled with literal shitmons, which made you really sour.
Also happened to me until I stopped being a faggot that wanted to travel the world with Champions only for an easy experience and started fighting to train instead. Game becomes a lot better that way.

Pokemon was a joke that got taken too far anyway, much like all Nip game series. Good riddance.

People have wanted an open world Pokemon game for ages

You clearly read a guide to get that knowledge. A game fails when it requires a guide just to leave the starting area.

I hope nobody takes this retard seriously. Digimon World 1 was fucking amazing.
t. someone who beat it last year

sage and report

That sounds good though

POKEMON IS ALREADY OPEN WORLD YOU DUMB FUCKS. IT’S JUST LINEAR AS SHIT

No, I fucking didn't.
I looked at the clock you see in game and saw that training took a full hour for each session.
Then I looked at it after a battle and saw it only took 1/3 of an hour.
Then I applied basic math, multiplied the stats I gained from that battle by 3 and concluded you actually gained far more in one hour by fighting, you just had less control what stat you were training.
I also went to visit the extra gym locations and it's not that hard to notice that Leomon's training area raises your OFF and SPD far more than anything the gym gives you.

There's also a few instances in the game where your tamer level goes up just by exploring and noticing you're gaining extra stats afterwards is simple enough.
Same goes for the veggies that boost your training and the manual.

You'd need a guide for the specific details for most guys, especially for the ones that actually require no fights as a bonus condition, but I managed to finish the game when I was a kid with no guide and even got a Phoenixmon with no help.

I'm thinking of replaying it too, now that I have read a few guides on how to get some mons.
Shit was incredibly mistyfying for some stuff when I was younger, but for the most part it made sense like getting any winged mon by raising SPD or the tougher dynolike buggers by raising deffense.

I live in the PAL region. It's literally impossible to finish the game here.

Changing the goalposts, now you're complaining about bugs instead of the mechanics.

My goal posts didn't change. I've stated the game is shit and your have nostalgia for it. I'm making a different statement that the game in PAL regions is impossible.

I'd recommend giving the PSP game a go. You might learn how shit the original is.

You stated the game was shit because of it's mechanics and I promptly explained why it's your fault for staying 3 days in the gym, complaining that you're not doing any exploring and you only get shitmons afterwards.
You're now talking about a bug that only affects a version of the game (I also live in the PAL region and I finished it, faggot) because that's the best "argument" you can muster.
There's no need for nostalgia just to accept that non-broken versions of the game are not only great but far better than anything pokemon ever put out.

Nigger I will cut you.

If you think Digimon world 1 is anything but a snorefest and compares to Pokemon Gen 1-3 you're having a fucking laugh.

you are the pinnacle of man child

Seriously Ice Vulpix has nothing but Ice and Fairy moves, Ghost Marowak has unique ghost and fire moves with ground moves from it's pre-evolution, and a lot of them don't need stat changes or arrangements because of this.

You're a fucking retard who's complaining about a game he didn't even keep up with, or did you actually play at all?

they have been rehashed really hard. They should have branched out a long time ago and ditched the hyper autistic Smogon crowd. There's a fucking hierarchy of freaks surrounding this game, they SHOULD vary it up.

You're so fucking retarded I think your posts actually made everyone in the thread who posted dumber.

First of all, Pokemon games have been open world from the start. You can go anywhere with the only thing stopping movement being item checks or requiring a specific Pokemon move. If anything we'd get two regions again on the Switch since they don't have anywhere near the same limitations as developing for the 3DS. (We wont get it though because they are lazy now.) Second, Gen 7 is shit just like Gen 6.

As long as they keep up the insistence on having a big story, pandering to Genwunners and keeping good, fun features out because they did it before then the games will suffer for it.

Pokemon has a bunch of experimental spin off games. It works like FF does. The main timeline is for autistic retards while the side stuff explores new ideas with brand recognition keeping the experiments profitable..ish

Your source for this, OP? Because an interview with Game Freak themselves says otherwise. They think that concept is horrible.

Game Freak have said they don't plan features. They just do what they want at the time. Then drop what they don't want to work on. That's why we lose so many good things and get random bullshit like a pokedex that pesters you the entire game.

Are you fucking serious? Of all the Pokemon games you could use to compare it, you go for the first 3?
I played them, you moron, I know what they are like.

You go on a bit U around the world in a very strictly linear fashion with the way limited by special moves granted by Gym leaders as you go along. The level of wild pokemons and trainers goes up as you travel around because "muh rpg experience" but it's not like it matters since you only reach an area once you're strong enough to beat the local gym leader anyway.
Exploration in Gen 1-3 is purely "take this fork in the road for a dead end with a potion" or "take this detor to grab a berry from this tree" or "go through these grasses to avoid that trainer".
That's fucking it, there's no real "exploring" at all in there.

Now compare that shit with Digimon World 1, with an island full of different biomes, a day\night cycle that affects the spawns of digimon, having meet some digimon first like Whamon to travel to new areas and raising your mon being done through combat where you do more than just spam one-hit-kill move until you have enough XP to beat the local gym leader.

Mister, even the fucking pokemon card game is far more interesting than Gen 1-3 in terms of gameplay.
The only thing that saves those games is the pokemon themselves which are still pretty good, but otherwise you're better off playing Final Fantasy 1-3 for a far better but still similar experience.

Look at the 4chan refugee revealing unintentionally he thinks Breath of the Wild is like Skyrim with zeldos.

Pal you're ban has probably expired by now, just go back ok?

I don't know if I'd count it as "open world" though.
You're limited where you can go from the start after all and the progression of stuff you unlock that lets you visit newer areas is fairly linear after all.
I mean, you have Metroidvania games that usually gate your progress by a certain upgrade, but at the same time they also require some backtracking and you'll end up visiting previous areas with your newer powers.
There's also Morrowind, Oscuro Overhaul or New Vegas where you can actually go anywhere you want from the start, but the further you go from civilization, the harder the chalenge gets.

Take your stupid hyperbole shit back to cuckchan. Switch is more capable than a Wii U and the Wii U is far more capable than a fucking 3DS you dumb cunt. I hope the only thing you get for Christmas is a visit from Death.

Doesn't matter how they choose to leave features out, all that matters is that they do it and it's retarded. They need to stop this.

G/S/C had this.

Gen 2 and 3 had a decent amount of backtracking. Gen 3 especially, there's shortcuts everywhere and a bunch of nooks and crannies you can't reach without HM's or one of the bikes. IIRC new things in some of the towns become available later on as well. I haven't played them for awhile but I remember liking Gen 3 the most for this aspect alone.

Oh look a cuckchan trying to start a kiddie console war.

you're shit

spotted the newfag

source: my ass

Honeslty instead of adding more new regions they should work on one that so far includes all previous regions, all previous pokemon/gym leaders, and all previous mechanics (pokemon contests/blocks, day/night shit from gen 2)

Anyone know a good rom hack that stitches together regions? So far I'm playing emerald 368 and it's pretty good

Fuck off retard. Pokemon was always the bottom of the barrel of jarpigs.

I'd cite it

It's been dead since the start. The fanboyism for the games run so deep it's impossible for them to understand that the games have had little in the way of progress since early gens.

He's right though. Switch is incredibly cheap as far as hardware goes. And the games are garbage as well.

Wasn't Pokèmon already open world?

digimon was always better tbh

i find the digimon monster designs to be worse, overall. there's some that i like, though, like MarineDevimon and CannonBeemon

Not unless your definition of open world is "the player can backtrack and occasionally visit an optional area (or some areas in different order)". And even then that mostly applies to the older games, since the new ones give you very little capability to explore the world, instead forcing you to strictly follow the story while usually letting you go back to old areas.

Seriously nig? Pokemon's literally just inanimate objects with a different color pallet and a pair of eyes. If your lucky they'll only use said objects as accessories or protrusions poking out of them.

i don't have a problem with that, especially because japanese have the concept of tsukumogami. they the admittedly could have been more creative with the voltorb design.

Reported.

Feel free to prove me wrong, shill.
No one said otherwise. Read posts before replying to them, you cocksucking fanboy.

Then you have shit taste I guess? If all it takes to wow you is a lily-pad being used as a hat or simple red and white orbs with eyes then I'm willing to bet you're easily impressed by shiny things.

What’s wrong with table and chair Pokémon? What’s wrong with a Pokémon that is just a cooking pot? What’s wrong with a Pokémon that is a picture in a frame? These could all have interesting movesets and typings.

Umbrella pokemon when?

Really nig?
This goes back to what I said about the fanboyism being to deep to change anything. You're more concerned about how a form of a pokemon can affect stale mechanics rather than wanting something engaging and new.

If you had any sense you'd suck a shotgun barrel until it came on your face.

This has been a very angry thread so far. I just want to say Merry Christmas to all!

Merry fucking christmas

I think a pokemon game on the switch could be fun. Is that wrong? I imagine something like Zelda Meets Pokemon. It could work.

Exactly. I’ll dump some fakes.

Describe your desires which aren’t being fulfilled, then.
Yes, I’m more concerned about SOMETHING ENGAGING AND NEW than something remaining the same. Thanks for being literate.

Literally what I just stated. Uniquely made designs with effort.
You literally just stated old mechanics that fit the function of a form. I didn't misread anything.

So you can’t actually articulate any ideas for something that hasn’t already been done. Got it.
Oh gee, we have six stats and 17 types. There’s not a lot fucking left to do except fill in the missing dual types, is there? All the stat combos and min-maxing has been done already. So what’s your suggestion? Adding a new stat?

Pokemon is probably the only franchise that would benefit from the giant open world Skyrim meme design.

We're reaching levels of silly that shouldn't be possible. Next I want to see Woofrance, a dog with a beret, evolve into Chieiffel, a bigger dog shaped like the tower.

I’m surprised they didn’t do that with X and Y, honestly.

That Xatu 'Evo' would look good as a Mega but not as an Evolution. If it was like 3 Xatu's ontop of eachother ala a totem pole then ye I'd be down but Megas seem to be base pokemon + extra shit tacted onto them

The panda is good, too good for pokemon.

More like they can't articulate to begin with. As far as designs go they're creatively bankrupt. I could sincerely imagine several dozen unique designs that would trump your images as far as contour, color and form go that would also play into game mechanics. our entire argument is that there's no objectively when it comes to design which simply isn't true.
Goes back to what I originally said. You're more focused on types and states than actually making a new and original mechanic. This is why I'm stating Pokemons been creatively bankrupt since early gens. And the designs on early gens weren't that great to begin with.

designs dont matter when the games have been shit since x and y and when the anime has never been good

I really like that Ultra Blissey, Claydol, and Crawdaunt

So how about you describe them.

What. Like MEGAS? Fuck that shit. Give examples of your new mechanics.

First, don't create something from an inanimate object. That's what younger people do because they haven't formed the necessary time and practice that you gain over time. Second. Learn anatomy and form your own style after several years of criticism and practice.

Shit man what do you want? A book on practical animation characters that also have unique styles? I'm stating their styles aren't original and are uninspired and you've done less to contradict this than I have to support it.
Anything that isn't the fucking same shit we've been getting for the past few decades now? Why don't you defend that lack of originality before you claim that I have none.

YOU TO DESCRIBE THE KIND OF THINGS YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE WHICH HAVE NOT YET BEEN DONE, you illiterate subhuman piece of shit. Holy fucking christ, it’s called critical fucking thinking. It’s not even that; it’s called reading comprehension. You were explicitly asked to provide descriptions (because I’m fully aware not everyone can draw) of the kinds of shapes and designs you’d want to see. How is this confusing to you?
So you can’t even think of a single goddamn thing. Got it.
Why don’t you stop putting words in others’ mouths and defend your own positions first.

Pokemon needs to make a game like pic related where you control the Pokemon in action combat.

I did retard. Simple stating that they shouldn't be inanimate objects IS a description. If you're so fucking mad that I can't specificaly draw out inspired artwork look at better examples such as the armor from EYE or some of the monster races from other well known games. I shouldn't have to spoon feed you on what is and isn't well portrayed art.
How about this then. Start from life. Take real animal, real anotomy and grow from there. Not just take a horse and put rocks on it. Instead use more biological materials that youv'e seen from more unusual things from nature that actually feel alien yet familiar. Or better yet look up older art work and use that as the building blocks for such a thing.
Can you? All the images your posting look fairly uninspired and boring. I've seen better creations on Deviant art. I don't know what you specifically want other than what I've explicitly described.
You havn't even made a position for me to break apart. My position is that they're inanimate objects with eyes. And looking at the pics you're posting that IS what they are by an objective level.

Your posts thus far have amounted to the following:

I explicitly stated what I wanted dipshit. Variety, and inspired art styles. I even provided an example from other games.
Was using your brain for 2 seconds to remember better examples of design that hard for you to do? You havn't even contradicted what even said ABOUT EYE. So I guess I made a correct statement then? Pokemon is creatively bankrupt and there are games that have better designs? Because you've offered no statement to contradict it from the start.
So I take it you don't bitch when COD can't produce anything original anymore either? Do you really want me to write up a design doc for your ass so you can provide no counterpoints as to why they shouldn't change their mechanics?

Holy fuck, it can’t even parse imageboard formatting.
I can’t remember your memories.
Probably because there’s nothing to contradict.
They’re certainly pretty stagnant.
Sure. That wasn’t in question.
You don’t even comprehend the argument.
I don’t bitch WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE UPFRONT.
It would’ve been nice if you’d actually articulated your fucking point from the beginning.

So your only background for character/creature designs derive from Pokemon and that's it? Quit playing dumb.
They use inspired designs that aren't derived from house hold materials? Your the one who wanted examples. If you're doing nothing with them then I've objectively made more of a point than you have.
Then why bitch when I said this from the start?
It certainly was when I said there were better designs in general. You're the one who wanted examples remember?
Other way around. My statement from the start has been that their look boring and unoriginal. You asked what was wrong with this and went on to state why it worked for mechanics when it really didn't.
So then you DO think their designs are original? Make up your mind. The evidence was deconstructing their designs and offering insight on what would make them better. The word your looking for is example. Which isn't needed if I've already played the framework. God forbid I think people here might have some background in playing video games to adapt that framework towards a decent example.
I specifically said their designs were bad. How could I have been more thorough? Do I have to spell everything out here?

Nigger you are fucking retarded. He asks for examples and you give him vague as fuck WELL SOMETHING NOT JUST A HORSE WITH ROCKS, SOMETHING FROM SOME OTHER UNIVERSE/SERIES. Give some fucking specific examples. SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.

The other guy isn't arguing that pokemon isn't unoriginal/unchanged shit. HE DOESN'T WANT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, HE AIN'T ARGUING IT'S not STALE SHIT. He wants some examples of better shit to compare it to. He's not gonna fucking compare it to the entire lore of some other game, give him a few (three sounds good) examples of better design. You state what you do not want, but you do not OFFER BETTER EXAMPLES. We don't need a whole fucking scrapbooks, but give us something to compare it to.

TLDR He' ain't fighting you on the point that it's unoriginal shit, just show him some better shit. He wants to see better shit, SPECIFIC EXAMPLES, and if you can't/won't show it to him, stop replying.

we were born too early user

Its been almost 20 years.
No game as fully detailed as Morrowind.

Why?

Pokemon has never been all that great, because the lazy fucks never did anything with it for the most part. It has been the same shit since the first games, except slightly more refined sometimes, and at this point not even that. The only good thing about the recent generations is that they are slowly making annoying RNG bullshit like IVs and EVs easier to change. But even that sucks, because it's cowardly. Just get rid of the damn things, it's a waste of time. I don't like to cheat, so I just ended up ignoring this entirely, but most people just shit and get the best stuff anyway, as they should, because you would have to be crazy to waste half of your life hatching eggs in a video game.

It took me a long time, but I dropped the series. I like autistically collecting things, and that's what I liked about the series, but it got old after so goddamn long, especially considering the inconvenience of getting the event legendaries, and the fact that they keep making new forms for everything instead of creating new shit. I just didn't want to do it anymore. Way too repetitive. Ran out of autisms to give, it just took a while because of how many I had.

I will continue to fap to the pokegirls and ignore the games.

1: Niggers and women now thrust into positions previously held by whites and asians. Lacking the coding ability and passion, an inferior product is inevitable.

2: Increasing graphical constraints means more time per asset and fewer assets per level. That's why they had to instance everything starting with Oblivion. Instancing cities was the worst decision they ever made.

3: Schlubs buy dogshit no matter how much care is put into it so why kill yourself over a game when the proles will buy whatever dogshit you put out as long as you correctly market it to the 9gag crowd?

Honestly, I still remember being awestruck when I found this giant daedric shrine in the back of a cave. Being the explorer, I use levitation and climbed all over the area and my mouth dropped when I found a daedric god helmet hidden up at the top of the cavern where I was dicking around. Someone had anticipated my dicking around and put that there. 10/10 gaming experience moment.

Funny thing is, I lost my package to Caius Cosades and thus never did the main quest, but still had so much fun because I did whatever the fuck I want.

Why

Cynthia a good, though.

Guys, a thot for non-linearity. What if game is semi-open world where you can do a section of the map in any order, but you need the things from all the towns before advancing to the next. Also you can explore proceedurally generated "nests" where there's a chance to meet rare pokes and find hold items. Also all Pokémon encounters you can see on the map now and avoid them if you can. Though random encounters will happen uf Pokémon spawn and chase you a few meters away.

even then daggerfall was an amazingly incomplete game, the amount of things that they cut out just show how much the devs rushed it and how much patience open world games need to not be shit. on top of that daggerfall isnt even a videogame, its realism for the sake of realism and "muh immersion" and simulation of what a fantasy world could be like. either way i think the perfect open world game would be a mix of morrowind and daggerfall.

Pokeymans was never good.

wtf? then why is Ultra Sun.Moon better than all gen 6? lmfao
kid can u even SEE?

The truth is that there are only 151 pokemon and that Ash is in coma.

some trainer classes are good though

absolutely agree on this statement, they been chucking all of the good stuff out of pokemon without throw it against the wall and see what sticks. It's mind boggling.

is there a sauce on that?

Artist is stoic5, that image is not a crop though

That's what I figured, thanks all the same.

They really need to compile a list of well received features to re-introduce in future titles.

Nostalgia time

honestly, the pokemon games have always been a scam. people love it for the nostalgia. if we can get a pokemon game with a meaningful quest to catch them all i would be down to buy that.

Like there would be the main quest of getting the gym badges in each region. Each region would be closed off from one another until you meet a certain power check. Then there would be independent side quests to get certain pokemon or to obtain legendaries (although they would be relatively hidden) that had meaningful stories. but the important bit is that you *can* catch em all. otherwise the charm of the game dies about 5 hours in.

'Collecting them all' is only a thing that works in non-nigger homogenous societies like Japan since it's easier to be more social.

Gen 3 and Gen 6 were both big on 'gym puzzles'.
Sure, they're smaller, but there was also other content and theme-work that went into each one that was merely condensed for the trials.

Why couldn't we have gotten a game where you're able to join the villains?

Man, i really wanted to activate the superweapon in Y, i was somehow disappointed when the game predictably didn't let that happen.

theyre both pretty bad user

which is a bad thing. making multiplayer cooperation a part of singleplayer experiences is a shut design philosophy. let me play by myself dammit and not go talk to other people like an autist you probably are.

I guess the point is, Pokemon is shit and only autists like it.

Oh wew, look its a child trying to act older, who never played daggerfall but likes to bring it up to seem older and mature.

Daggerfall is the PINNACLE, of empty over world.

Oh look another fucking child who wants to whine and doesn't use any fucking brains.
That's how Pokemon has always felt you fucktard
Oh yes, I remember the incredible dialogue of Pokemon, just rivitting dialogue
I LIKE SHORTS THEY ARE COMFY THE WEAR
Oh compared to the incredible story of pokemon? The same formulaic one they've been using for years.

You really are retarded aren't you.

And I assume there are only 15 types as well!
And also! There are only 3 GHOST moves, being LICK, NIGHT SHADE, and CONFUSE RAY!
But! There is only 1 DRAGON move, being DRAGON RAGE, a set damage move!
And let's not forget that using LICK, the only GHOST move that isn't a set damage move or a status move, on a psychic-type will do nothing and say "It doesn't affect enemy (Insert psychic-type) here!)!"!
But wait! There's more! GUST, KARATE CHOP, SAND-ATTACK and BITE are all still NORMAL moves, and WING ATTACK still has the same BASE POWER as its sister FLYING move PECK, BASE POWER being 35!

You never played it faggot, you can do and own basically anything. While joining one of hundreds of different organisations, cults, secret societies, religions etc, with each having different quests and storypaths for you.

Compare that to Morrowind, the original streamlining of RPG's.

Which has nothing to do with the overworld being fucking empty of anything for miles, with a random dungeon pre-genned thrown in.

JESUS CHRIST HOW THE FUCK HAS NO ONE DONE THIS IDEA?!

can anybody can list them?

FUCKING FOLLOWERS, day/night, seasons… They’ll fuck up followers even if they do bring them back. Instead of letting your whole team walk around you (in a BotW-style/size world), they’ll force you to only have one.

and who doesnt love copy pasta everything? wowee i can do the same thing over and over again! so much fun!

oofy

being a hermit is more autistic than speaking to another person who shares the same interests and hobbies as you.
i'd say the latter is complete opposite of autism.

so the last franchise from the past also died
farewell my beloved pokemon, it was fun while it lasted
t. trainer and player since 1998

instead of destroying traditions they could just give us what we wanted most: a remake of Red/Blue/Yellow with modern day graphics similar to collosseum on a nintendo stationary console.

Gameplay/Quality Of Life Features

Fun Fluff Features

There's a bunch more I can't remember. It's also some design philosophies that were abandoned that have made the games suffer.

Don't need this, they were replaced by all the different balls that do different things

Really annoying

Everything else, yeah

There's both created and generated stuff in the game, it's fucking huge.

interestjng to see how the autist inly has video games to talk about :^)

This is the real cancer killing Pokemon.

What kind of faggot are you?

Except there none of the pokeballs introduced after Gen 2 has the same effect as the Apricorn balls. So there's little reason to not have them.

All they need to do is include a toggle for receiving calls. Otherwise its nice for rematching and grinding.

Then what's the point of adding it in. It's not going to be varied enough to stay interesting and by the time you're at the end of the game nobody will want to pick it up.

I don't know if you remember how fucking retarded it was in G/S, but there was no reason to actually go fight the trainers that called you since they were so low level, and everything else they told you was fucking stupid.

The process of creating them was kind of annoying, might as well just make new balls.

And as if there's ever been any reason to not just use poke/mega/ultra balls. If you really want to make 25 different balls all useful then you need to do some big balancing to the game.

Not only to the money system so that you actually have to choose how to spend your money right, but also maybe having restrictions on the types of balls you can use in certain areas of the world.

Just adding more shit in isn't going to fix the game.

that is fucking gay as shit nigga

The gamecube generic RPG worked well enough and the shit they have been putting out for over a decade got repetitive years ago. UE4 is actually alright for the most part and the games have always been sort of open world.
What are you whinning about?

I hope that UE4 won't crap itself just like mighty no. 9 Epic Games tech support.

although I think that Epic Games would definitely sabotage the project

Isnt pokemon already open world?

Jew detected.

Platinum was needed to make Diamond and Pearl, but not fucking shit just with good music and minigames and HGSS didn't fix any of the shit wrong with Gen II, it just put it on DS with more Pokemon and Legendaries, rematchable Gym Leaders and an actual awesome addition of minigames worth hours of playtime like Pokeathalon.

Stop trying to make me fap.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

I think you're forgetting what fucking year this is.

>Do you really want to battle? [Yes] [No]

That isn't an option 99% of the time, so far I only saw it with a single fucking pokemon breeder in Y.

It's will be standard for all random encounters within the next few gens.

Is that inherently supposed to be some sort of problem? I should be able to tell most people to fuck off if I want to, and it'd make low-level runs much easier.

Maybe if they had multiple routes to get to somewhere instead of just coming and leaving.

Isn't Pokemon always hacked long before it gets near the new entries death? Honestly it would be interesting what Gamefreak can do when they don't need to make the engine.

That'd be great and possible if the XY team weren't the ones working on the console game.

Not with their insistence on pandering to mobile minded kiddies.

Rubberhouse life should stay in rubber house; otherwise shit will eventually get creepy.

It could be fun but it won't be.

Only way Pokemon will ever have any hope of being good is to end up in the hands of someone other than Gamefreak.

Do not tempt the fucking monkey's paw you cunt.

Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were third party anyhow, outsourced to Genius Sonority rather than using standard GameFreak. I will say though that if they do opt to revisit Orre, they'd better bring back/keep Tawada for the music.

I don't know how to react to this…

All console Pokemon games were outsourced; that's why they had actual content and actively tried to build upon instead of take away with each entry. You'll have to tell me about how the story compares to the handheld games but from what I hear, that shit's on them too.

Yes, and then they've been making nothing but shovelware ever since
Why do you think that is
GF doesn't like people outperforming them, they're not going to let someone else make the next main entry in the series, especially not one that's this critical

I do not think you know what that word means.

I apologize if I don't find shitty puzzle spinoffs, PBR, and the denpa men to be serious releases

blame the pokemon company and the director of game freak/pokemon Junichi Masuda.

that fucker created a shitty inter-dimensional plot line on ultra, thus creating a "remake" that everybody wants, chug-in a few mini-games and then you get a real shitheap

I hate it when Japs let pride get in the way of their work.

Japs will literally let everything they ever worked for die before they ever let themselves get one upped.

Pic related. Sega died because SoJ got mad at SoA for doing better than them. Fast forward to today and its the same shit with the nips being jelly with Sonic Mania being better than their shitpile of a game called Sonic Forces. Never expect Sonic Team to let amateur gaijin handle their autistic blue rat ever again.

Doesn't Segas issue go both ways when it comes to egos ruining their company?

It kind of surprises me the way some of these Japanese branches don't take the western ones doing better as a sign to step up their game, and instead resort to a "fuck your shit" state. More of a series example than a whole company one, but with .hack//G.U., the US version of Vol 1 had additional line work which the Japanese fanbase got pissy about, and instead of taking the opportunity to improve things for their local audience, the Bamco's JP branch apparently restricted the US one from doing more voicing than the Japanese originals saw as the way to "balance" the difference. Supposedly it's even been applied to Last Recode's Vol.1 audio as well.

Japs are fucking retards and sore losers.

sega's issue was both ways, SoA and SoJ were shitting on each other left and right and it ultimately the management of both companies are to blame.

Sure.

POKEMON HAS ALWAYS BEEN OPEN WORLD YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOT.

STOP TRYING TO FIT IN SO HARD.

What's stopping you?

Fuck you, OP. I want all the things you listed. Big empty open world is easy to fix in a pokemon game if you fill it with trainers to battle you on sight. Bonus points if you can challenge them for rematches unlike in previous games

It's pointless and will not be used.
Adding pointless shit to a game doesn't make it better, it makes it worse

>>>/tumblr/

Alright faggot

Christ there's not even a reason to mechanically have it. The function of the phone to rematch trainers was perfected in Fire Red with the thing you can use to rematch ANY trainers, and that's usable whenever you want it.

D-Don't make it worse.

If Kirlia is male, it evolves into Gallade, not Gardevoir. Get owned, trapfags.

It also evolves into Gardevoir upon level up, you closet homosexual. You know what they say, not all Muslims (male Kirlia) are terrorists (Gallade), but all terrorists (Gallade) are Muslims (male Kirlia).

When exposed to a dawn stone. Otherwise they evolve into Gardevoir upon level up.

Never like Pokemon, this new game sound like fun. I celebrate the death of Pokemon by exaltation of the NuPokemon. Hazaah excelsior!

They might actually do something different than "8 badges, Elite Four, postgame". I've even talked to people about this and they consider the campaign of the game just a 10 hour tutorial to playing competitive. Which is where the real game is. The actual game aspect of Pokemon is irrelevant to most people who play it now. It's just something they ignore and hope finishes quickly.

None of the 3DS games were good let alone great. Pokemon died on the DS, there was no reason to play any game beyond gen 5 outside of romhacks

i have to agree.
x/y was mediocre and s/m was a chore to get through with the constant unskippable tutorial cutscenes that persisted all the way to the end of the game

I see no problem with that image.

Learn how to read.
Whatever you say, dipshit.

They are

I am replying to the topic, and I'm not inventing shit.
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vs._Seeker
This is the evolution of the trash phone calls.
The conversations you had with the 7 people that could call you were trash.

You've got no idea how to make a game good.

Makes you wonder how long they would've lasted if they didn't struck gold with Pokemon.

Cringe. There hasn't been a single good Pokemon game on the 3DS.

They wouldn't be around. They probably would have been forced to make Pulse Man, Harmoknight and Drilldozer sequels to get by.

People have been singing Pokemon Uranium's praises for ages now. I just finally got around to trying it. Within a few minutes, I understood why those hordes of people manifested everywhere with vague but enthusiastic praise for it.
Not only does the professor not ask you whether you're a boy or a girl, but the entire game apparently refers to you solely with (((GENDER-NEUTRAL PRONOUNS))).
100% kiked.

Jynx is a nigger.
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERV

Gas 'em.

I see no problem here.

I hate these people.

Fine.
Is this better?

I mean, I'd like smoother animations and everything, but this is the genre where FPS least matters, generally speaking.

it's the jews and cultural marxists and faggots and atheists, they ruin everything
all are relativists, nihilists and nominalists.

tip harder edgelord, what are u an atheist faggot?

No, now post lewds.

Feels good never giving a shit about fangames.

I like open world games

Are you 12? Did you only start playing videogames this year?

Dude, Pokémon is basically Japanese CoD. It's a stagnant and repetitive piece of shit.

Yes, but that doesn't mean any and all change is positive for the series.
When the devs thought DMC was stagnant we got DmC.

its still a bad game tho. tell me what was good about him?

Not very much, I'm guessing. He's a halfchan refugee according to

except everyone thinks that, its a true meme.
if you want to play Skyrim with a Zelda outfit get BOTW

It's a meme because skyrim is the only open world game normalfags have played so it's the only frame of reference they have for the concept of a big open world game you fucking casual

Yeah, BOTW is the Zelda equivalent of Skyrim; a dull lifeless world that needs mods to survive.

yep, except the mods are dlc you pay for

sure, and that doesn't negate the fact that its just skyrim in zelda clothes, an open dead world to "explore"

You might as well just refer to it as the dark souls of open world games for as much information as that retarded opinion conveys

repetitive fun is good you dumb normie

the only bad thing we can say about ultra sun/moon is that its similar to regular sun/moon with some extra features and small story changes, but its still the definitive and best version of sun/moon. And sun/moon are still great games.
If u dont like pokemon just go

Don't you have to praise Nürgle, you disgusting heretic?

Skyrim isn't just bad in "this one specific way", it's bad because it bases its entire game and world design around this central point being a huge open world, but then that's done poorly. And since that is so integral to the rest of the game it influences the entire rest of the game from itself outwards due to informing how they have to design other shit to compensate.
Why is there Fast Travel in Skyrim? Because the world is not cohesive and exploration is a chore, not enjoyment.
Why are there quest markers? Because the world is not cohesive and attempts to give direction (as was done in Morrowind, much better world design there) would fail due to a lack of landmarks and information given to the player to act on such directions.
Why is combat so flashy but not actually satisfying? Because you need to be distracted from the monotony of exploration in the boring world they've created.
Why are the colours so bland? Because Bethesda is shit.
BoTW has similar problems, all stemming from world design. It's why shrines are short and easy, it's why most challenge in the game is tedious rather than engaging, all of it stems from the huge open world with nothing in it and the devs trying to distract you from that fact.

What the fuck? Come on now bud, they had diddly dick-all postgame content. I lost hope in GameFreak ever since "we didn't do the Battle Frontier because of mobile games".

get a new hobby, video games aren't for u

Ultra sun/moon fix that, good post-game content, im still doing it and battling
stay mad

Not really bud. Still fuck all postgame

Nintendofags are truly the bane upon this world. I hope the Diamond Dogs get you, faggot.

objectively false

It's sometimes hard to believe that people like this actually exist and express their opinions in public.

Then list some of the postgame content. You will fail to list anything substantial like the Battle
Frontier.

Get the fuck out of here.

Only person left at Gamefreak who worked on the older games is Masuda and he's one of the key reasons the new games are terrible.

careful with those edges kid

May is a miracle of the universe.

Leave this place you fucking GF shill cunt.

I wouldn't say she's a miracle of the universe but she's one of the pokemon girls I like.

The proper term is Pokémon S&M.

Then why is evert other open world game shit?

Pokemon can't get much worse. Sun and Moon were complete fucking trash and Ultra S&M is the least effort I've ever seen Gamefreak put into a cash-grab. The mainline games get worse with each iteration. They have less features, value plot and cutscenes over exploration, and hold your hand through everything like it's designed for literal toddlers, because it is. The multiplayer meta only gets more convoluted and shitty with all the stupid crap they add like Mega and Z-moves. Trading is dead because the GTS is clogged with hacked pokemon. Pokemon Go is a fucking abortion that only retarded normalfags still play out of habit, nobody with half a brain gave that game more than a couple hours of their time. Pokken was like a tech demo for the fighting system they could eventually (but never will) put in an action version of a mainline game.

The things that made the RPGs charming and memorable are long dead, I welcome as drastic a change as possible. Give me skyrim with pokeballs, I don't give a shit anymore. What we've had recently is like a dog vomiting, eating the vomit, and then vomiting again. Recycled puke from people who don't remember how to make a good game

no one cares about your minority and irrelevant opinion, go post fag pics elsewhere

Just stop playing them. There isn't a point anymore. Maybe emulate what you loved with emulation I mean and play it once more or every few years, look at it was, not what it is.

wow look at this special snowflake
go nostalgia somewhere else
USM are great games
you sound depressed

Meanwhile I've been replaying the old Dragon Quest Monsters games. I wish that series was more popular.

XD

May is my favorite.

I still play them so I can have argument ammo when I talk shit about the new ones. The most fun I can have with something I once loved, is ripping it apart.

Were they your first or something? Are you six years old?

May is every good mans favorite. Because she is the best.

I'm still waiting on you to list that ultra SM postgame content lad.

She always had the nicest figure out of the playable trainers.

She's cute, I also like Crystal, and Hilde.

Hilda and Serena got really nice legs.

They sure do.
But i prefer Dawn's legs

she's nice too. Long blonde hair. Most of the pokegirls are pretty nicely designed. Why anyone sexualizes the pokemon is beyond me.

Now that's a good butt and pair of panties.

my first were red/blue when i was a teen you dumb baby, go have a hissy fit somewhere else

Her mini skirt makes my dick hard enough to crush diamonds

google it, did you 100% the game and create an unbeatable team for online battles? no

Too fucking true m8

So you admit you fuckin lied

The girls of Pokemon do have nice legs. Though unfortunately, this attracts footfags. Examples of what I mean.

I don't think you know the definition of that word.

They shat on May with ORAS.

That makes me think of SNL and BDSM.

Isn't G7 at best a Saturday morning cartoon?

Turning it into an offline MMO will only help to hinder it instead of pushing it towards what it could have been.

I dunno lads. I tried to watch the ol' pokemon cartoon series, ignite some nostalgia. Three episodes or so in to season 1 and all I could think is "wow, Ash is actually a huge faggot."
Don't try to re-animate the past m80s. Let it rest in peace. Create something new. v would be fantastic feedback for making a crappy indie game. I'll have to start studying C++ again.

>far away from the two bigger appealing parts ass, and vagina of course, not discounting the thighs or hips as well.
Footfags are gay, and a shame to the male species.

Pretty much all the girls are nice tbh.

I had many a boner with her. Jerked off to her sprite in Emerald I did.

I would personally lick her body from head to toe. No part of her would be left undicked, not her pussy, not her ass, not her mouth, her feet and of course her armpits.

You have hands and a penis for a reason dumbass.

just dick the vagoo and move on with your day, who the deuce has time for that?

They all are great.

It's called a Friday night

So are well drawn hips, legs, busts, thighs, panties, skirts, and faces.

Now you sound like a vore fag.

even as a kid the pokemon anime was just goofy, Ash is the dumbest trainer there is

Brother!

I said tasting, not eating.

Only one of those is appropriate. It's dicking her and then you can lick her.

Just gotta keep your head on straight when you think about the past and what you wanna revisit.

How does a person fetish hop so much in such a small amount of time?

What about the ones that lost to him; warped reality to fit his purposes?

Most of the schoolgirls, beauty's, some gym leaders and some of the other trainers in the original editions anyway.

GF needs to add this.
This brown semen demon deserves to get cummed inside.

She's one of the better lolis.

Of course they wouldn't add romance options. Dumb faggots would complain about lack of homosex. She's not bad though.

I fucking quit sun and moon the moment I realized that I was 3 hours in and the game was still hand-holding me and throwing tutorials in my face. Gen IV was best, gen V was uninspired trash and gen VI was middle tier But only because it had waifu dress up games

That's basically Pokemon in a nutshell

Not to the same extent. Hell, even the obnoxious cutscenes in gen. VI weren't this bad. You can't take two steps without someone trying to handhold you in S&M

Get the fuck off my board.

That's the idea.

game corner went out the window when they went worldwide and vidya became mainstream, they would literally have to omit them in some versions due to various country laws, so the better alternative would be to simply add minigames where you can earn currency unrelated to pokebucks, which they did with Voltorb Flip in HG/SS, which was actually pretty fun.

Now imagine going through the exact same thing again, down to even the same dialog and events, but it's even longer and more intrusive
That's USUM

Much better color but the slanted eyes look like shit.

Even robots like big tit blondes.

What if instead of training pokemon, you trained trainers through dating sim style relationship management and skinship?

It's probably James.

HAHAHA

What a shitty board. Mark and his hotpockets need to be hanged.

It is James.