Warframe

Previous Thread:

EDGY TEENS EDITION

Emo Tennos and Grineer Ghouls are online. Pet those edgelord's heads for mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.rawgit.com/Markcreator/warframe-acolyte/4779d89/index.html
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor
mega.nz/#!RfxnCBpb!nurrRheDW5DQnbVsCEqrxKN6fKGldKYTFAG714WyICo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other thread is only page ten dingus

why are they so silly? I can't take them seriously
The Stalker Fan Club really is a lame idea.

It's gonna die. Just let it die.

Grineer's got some weird kinks. Stalker just likes having underaged teens around him.

Stalker likes them young
it could be Manson's cult The Family: Warframe Edition

WEW

kill yourself

How about we talk about the game in this thread now instead of being dramatic little fags?

I just started and got the Starting Pistols but Akimbo edition. I forget their name. What do you recommend I go for next?

How about you post in the actual thread and not this shitty duplicate?

Get this.

I have only gotten moods for the rifle but I am using the starting bow am I doing something wrong is there a way to get mods for the bow to drop more often?

Can we post yet?
Was argon scope ever more than 300p?
It dropped 100 since the event, but do you think it'll go above 300 after it ends?

Okay,do any warframe doujiins or lewd comics exist

Only gay ones.

Specific mods drop from specific enemies.
So use wiki.

No Valkyr Prime..

i'm interested,go on.

leave

kys

The Lex and Aklex are really good pistols. Regular Akstilleto is also good if you want more dakka and less magnum.

Is torment the only nigger that drops something good?

Check the acolyte wiki pages. The worthwhile mods are blood rush, body count kinda, the argon scope kind of mods and the bladed round types, and memeing strike.

Those quads don't lie I guess.

Is it just me or each new "cinematic" quest is a step down from previous one?
Are they trying to pull some spooky shit on me? Really?

What's a good all around melee weapon? I've been thinking about getting Galatine Prime, but while I like the regular version, it's just a tad too slow.

I've heard War is a good upgrade from the Galatine while you rank up towards Galatine Prime.

I'd say base you choice purely on moveset and loos rather than stats and tiers.
With how the game works even the bottom tier can tear level 100+ heavies to shreds if built right, even without rivens.
Look up movesets on jewtube or wiki and choose what looks coolest to you.
And now is the best time to get blood rush, since it drops from acolytes.

Trips don't lie, War is one of the best great swords.

for what purpose?

War is a fucking bullshit weapon to farm, I'll get Galatine Prime in no time compared to fucking Stalker farming. I have enough mastery for Galatine P.

Galatine P. is better anyways

Because PSO2 and gaijin hunt.
Old habits die hard.

I got most mods last time they were around, but never really used melee weapons all that much.
It's probably me not modding ideally but even lvl 50+ enemies take rather pitiful damage from my Galatine.

That's because of armor and health scaling.
You want to keep combo counter up and escalate your crits and /or status procs with it.
I think drifting contact is relatively easy to get, or you can settle for body count, which costs less than 5 plat on market.
Shit like primed pressure point or condition overload is expensive and/or hard to get, but it will elevate your damages to bullshit levels where you can destroy enemies from 0 combos right off the bat with just "master fodders", let alone good weapons.

Well condition overload isn't hard to get, since it is dropped by level 30- mobs or something, it's just very low drop rate and it can take you a long ass time.
On the flip side it is very good for obvious reasons, and you can sell any extra you might get for good plat.

Why the fuck can't I break these Kuva Guardians no matter how hard I try? I dash through them, bash them, zap them, nothing works.

What are you, gay?

Yeah, it was a step down for me as well. I much prefered War Within but this one just felt more annoying then scary especially the final fight which is essentially Kiting.

Should I build add "Fury" in for faster attack speed or should i add "Shocking Touch" for more damage?

First you blast them with hand blast (E by default?).
Then you dash through them.
Then you destroy them with you regular shit.
You don't spam random potato abilities on them.

War within felt like a step down from Second Dream as well.
tl;dr - that is super preferential. If you can pull your favorite moves with higher speed - do.
I struggle to pull my favourite dual swords combos with attack speed above 1.1, but then again if you can it is an objective increase in DPS since you attack faster.
And of course I can absolutely not deal with berserker and its variable attacks speed, but most people use it as a regular mod in their builds.
Experiment.

As for pure elemental mods for "more damage" those are good if you want to one shot low level enemies, but it will fall off real fast against high level ones, especially heavy armored grineer and corrupted.
You only use them if you don't have status version, or have very specific build in mind.
What I posted is general purpose "I combo everything to death and life strike when in trouble" build. It's mostly for void survivals.
It hardly gives an edge against corpus elites with proto shields or hyper armored minibosses like juggernaut.

Berserker only has a variable attack speed if you're using it wrong.
There should not be a situation in which a weapon valid for use with Berserker drops the stacks below the maximum amount while you are actually in combat. The first enemy you kill should put you at max and it shouldn't drop from there.

And it usually brings it so high that I can't pull my shit off.
It's very good with Excal's exalted blade or similar movesets where you can spam and get the best performance, but if you need to hold button or pause between attacks it's a huge pain.

Classic warframe experience.

I guess reloading shell by shell like the Zarr is nice, the rate at which you can refire it though is atrocious which is the same problem the quad barrelled rifle has.

How do people not instantly drop out on your appearance in squad?

because they were playing Rhino as well

Would you rather have a full party of Nezha's?

At least nezhas kill shit.
And don't die every minute.
And are a tiny bit less gay.

>Less gay

Rhino and Volt are the gayest.

Alright, what were the ign's of the Volt and Rhino players that spitroasted your mother?

Gayboy that wrecks shit.

Too many to remember.
Also huge dick pieces.

And if I can out-damage a nezha as a mag there's something wrong there.

finally, there's somebody more pathetic than Rhino autist, it's the ash autist

At least I'm not artistically trying to prove that Ash is somehow good for everything.
Rhino on the other hand is shit even it his own designated roles.

I wouldn't go so far as to call my jokes artistic, but I appreciate the compliment

It happens the exact same way every time.
Sorry but ash is a one-trick pony and that trick falls off before sortie levels.

I don't even know what exactly fatal teleport kill.
I assume it's using covert legality with some shitty dagger?
Only retards do that.
Same retards that run spy with rhino tbh.

oh you guys

you look like you're a meleefag anyways so a limbo shouldn't bother you regardless.

those are fighting words

Never had troubles with any Limbo, the only annoying douchebag I ever met was an Atlas

DON'T WHINE AT ME WHINE AT THE GUY WHO KILLED IT FUCK I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT

I was about to post the frame personality indicator but I lost it. Does anyone else have it?
Any way, I have 600 hours in this grindfest, but I never did the raid nor Jordas verdict.
Should I?
Atlas looks fun.

U wot m8?
I'll agree him fucking with team mates on purpose is annoying but if you understand him you can work around it and there is not much those fucks can do about it.
Easily if you abuse your operator since it's not affected by the void and can still hack terminals / do objectives.

Also
You get to pick one and only one faggot.

aren't you the fag that shat up ffxiv threads all the time? get outta here

Rhino needs more than just some shitty "rework".
He doesn't fin in the game anymore.
Try playing not shit frame sometime, and you'll instantly feel how outdated and worthless Rhino is.
Atlas/Chroma is what modern Rhino would be.

If you like punching shit in the face without giving a fuck - get Atlas. He has some weird abilities like summoning, but he excels at punching things.

Even mag can kill enemies if you give her some high-end weapon, it doesn't make her viable frame.

Anyone interested in trying to farm Vauban Prime?

His stomp scales pretty far into the game so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

If you build for stomp you can't properly tank anymore.
If you build for tanking you can't properly stomp anymore.
If you build for both, level 60 mobs will fuck your shit up.
What's so difficult?

is it any different for any other frame builds?
nullies fuck everyone up
I'd argue that Iron Shrapnel is nowhere near as useful as Reinforcing Stomp

Excal can make balanced build and not suck
against high level mobs.
Ash can make balanced build and not suck
against high level mobs.
Nekros can make balanced build and not suck
against high level mobs.
Atlas can make balanced build and not suck
against high level mobs.
Chroma can make balanced build and not suck
against high level mobs.
Who else I played? Fucking ember can.
Rhino just can't.

Ash and Ex say hello.
Especially Ex.
He fucks nullies up instead.

Not being able to deliberately recast worn out iron skin to avoid one shots is huge detriment, meanwhile reinforced stomp only heals it by tiny fucking amount.

Something tells me you never tried to stay in T4 void for an hour with rhino. He just doesn't hold up, where most other melee frames do.
Even old ones like Ash and Ex.
Reinforced stomp is worthless when regular enemies spawning in squads can take tens of thousands HP off your iron skins in seconds.

Just mod for roar if you need that damage that fucking badly; my roar build has 199% strength, 190% range, and 125% duration with only a 80% efficiency. Problem solved

So I keep hearing people talk about Loki being a master race frame. Whats up with that? What can it do better that Ash can't?

This user knows what the fuck hes talking about. There are not enough mod slots in the game to make both viable at the same time.

I think hes talking about Ironclad Charge since it's necessary in most tank build.
Also fun fact about Nullies Nezha's Pyroclastic Flow goes under the bubble and usually kills them instantly.

Take away an entire room's guns? Be invisible for a full minute? Switch teleport also makes him very fast. The side benefit of not having to watch a cut-scene every time you hit 4 is a good bonus.

Yeah, enjoy being sniped from under nullifier's bulb or another corner of the room.
Especially in fuckhuge void halls.

Disable enemies regardless of level.
Most of his bullshit abilities were removed over the years though.
For one he could move defense targets outside of the map, making endless defense missions unlosable.
Or his switch teleport letting him to move faster than maxed volt.
He's still one of the strongest frames, but when people call him meme frame, they aren't far from the truth. Most of his godlike attributes don't really apply anymore.
But he's still top frame despite all of the nerfs.
Ash is just ok, while Loki is still borderline game breaking.

This. I remember just doing drelict runs because I could bypass the doors, making tons of plat that I immediately spent on cosmetics.

You can go away.

How does switch teleport make him fast as opposed to Ash's teleport? Also, doesn't he die like in 2 hits?

How?

How are the Ghouls? Are the plains still boring?

Switch teleport can go much further and he can use it off his decoy meaning he can pick and choose exactly where he wants to go at any time.
Ash has to have something already there to teleport.
While not being as tanky as ash that's not really a problem when nothing's shooting at you.

Switch Teleport was a funny skill, and DE are not very smart.

His invisibility also can be used while moving, and always was, while Ash previously could only cast invis while standing still on the ground and not during any other actions like reloading.
It was huge fucking opening window.
Currently I'd say that Ash's invis is better because you can cast it while doing anything, but previously it was much worse than Loki's.

Hydroid sucks dick
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

>Qojon still mad his guildies quit to play GW2 instead
Let it go already. Nobody told you that you can't keep playing FFXIV anymore.

These are the same people who got carried when they killed a Teralyst on the last prime time. It took them 20 minutes and it sleeked on them in the end, counting as a kill not a capture, when they had 4-7 lures charged. It's obvious who they design the game for and who plays it are separate groups.

Reminds me when the saryn nerf rework was first announced and they played her in prime time….and saryn did the worst on the team. DE doesn't play their own game, or at least play it enough to know how it works as a game. The only people that seem to actually play it have no bearing on the game's development so they might as well not exist.

Nullies will kill every frame, not an argument

You can't melee with rhino as you can with Ash, despite rhino being supposedly tank frame. It's kinda funny how because of larger HP pool and armor mechanics Ash ends up being better tank than Rhino when nullies are involved.

Now I'm not an expert on potatos, but doesn't mote amp suck? After I painfully maxed that piece of shit and tried to bring it to eidolon hunt it did jack shit.

You can either slip into their bubble and one-shot them in melee or just destroy their bubble drone, either way they're permanently handled.
What the fuck are you faggots doing that they're so deadly to you?

MUH NULLIFIER ACROSS THE ROOM

you can't teleport to them inside the bubble so I don't see how Ash is any better than Rhino at dealing with them

Go with fury for now, and replace it with berserker when you get the opportunity.

Take body count out of your build (you don't really need more than 1 combo duration mod and if one had to go it'd probably be that one) and get some ranks in blood rush. As for what to replace Body Count with, I'd go for Organ Shatter since blood rush+drifting contact gives you a LOT of crit, and you want to amp up the crit damage to make all your crit swing hard.

Fresh OC

POTATO ALERT ON LARES MERCURY, 25M REMAINING

DISREGARD I SUCK COCKS

What's a good corpus secondary? I'm reving up my old "Valkyr the corpus buttslut" build and dont feel like running full sechura.

Arca Scisco is fun

It's fine as long as I get sucked first.

So Slash is nerfed to hell. Will DE backtrack or will they just leave it?

I thought body count is great because I get to keep my damage multiplier up?

I know that feel, user.

Violence just got on.

Is there a reason for them to leave so god damned early? Everytime I'm trying, these guys just zoom through the obj and skip rooms to the exit, only to say he wont spawn.

IT HAS BEGUN

good tracker, just hide the acolytes you dont care about and every time you hear a chirp its time to farm. cdn.rawgit.com/Markcreator/warframe-acolyte/4779d89/index.html

I don't know, I don't fucking know. If I knew, I wouldn't be wishing for the ability to absorb the power of the internet, turn into Freakazoid, and then hilariously beat the shit out of them on the opposite side, making them wear their shitty monitors as a goddamn necklace while openly mocking them the entire goddamn time.

Probably just lazy assholes wanting someone else to find them.

They backtracked before rolling it out.

What magic is this

same reason most alert trackers appear before it does in game.

Don't worry user. I'll farm it for you

Hmmmm I wonder if DE has a certain demographic that will be on during said time…

=SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP=

Eh, too many equals signs. Fuck.

Really makes you think

I know this will sound stupid enough to have a banner made after it, but I straight up don't believe in percentages. As in drop chances, the 50/50 chance of a coin landing on one side or the other… It's never exactly that and can only ever serve as an estimate for laaaaarge number crunching. They never work out in small numbers. So when I see chance percentages being dispersed like these mods (55% / 22% / 22% / 1%) I just forget about the 1% chance and consider myself lucky if I get both the 22% ones.

Fuck you and merry christmas

same you

kys

checked

my choice is dropping Organ Shatter for Primed Fury. with PF+zerker the attack speed is nice and quick, just the way i like it, but Organ Shatter + the 78.5% crit dmg on the riven is a total 5.6x multiplier on a 51.2% crit chance weapon running Blood Rush. opinions?

5.4 my b.

stack them gladiator mods on your frame for maximum additive crit chance.

what?

more like

Merry Christmas, lads.

Merry Christmas to you too user

it's not like i haven't been trying to get more either.

merry christmas user.

classy as fuck. nicely done user.

you should try being a limbo main btw

operators were a good idea

The little shit is starting to grow on me, unfortunately.

operators are for buffing

Not on me. Unless you mean like a tumorous growth.

Sure is torment isnt it

Not everybody has the time/tism for that kind of grind.

That's cause yer lazy, and you smell like cigarettes. Seriously, if you're too lazy for the 16 Cetus bounties, spend the 160 platinum to get 4 greater lenses, build them into Eidolon lenses, get the focus points in no time.

>feel like getting another to keep the first one at a low level and yet another for (((platinum)))
help, I am turning into a kike, I just want to have all the weapon slots in the world

What the fuck?

I have a feeling that those who already have maiming strike are trying to reduce the amount of others getting one as well to drive the price up.
I've joined a few games like that and a few others where someone kept stopping the timer.

Yesterday I came back to this game after four years and I
FINALLY
put Trinity in the oven. Now I just have to get the dosh to put Rhino in there as well. While I was farming control modules I also stumbled across the blueprints for Nyx's parts. Is she gud? I'll probably make her anyway since I'm swimming in materials, all I need is credits.

>sold one for 250 platinum
It's probably way under the price but fuck it I can actually buy me some fucking slots now, hell even some capes, bitches love capes.

If you have Neptune unlocked try to do the Index for credits, it's the best credit farm right now.

gold potato alert

reactor alert up

fug

>probably going to end up buying one for 3k platinum
I wanna die

wot? They go for about 300 right now.

I have such a hard time finding stuff to sell for plat that it may as well be 3k

why do you need it? there are equally good options out there. its only useful for afk farming.

1 for just having it since I want to eventually have at least 1 of everything.
1 for selling some time in the future(~6 months) for mostly slots.

On the other hand i sold it, not sure if i would have gotten a buyer asking for 100p more

According to warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

Why the fuck ninja frame with invis and teleports is tankier than both "swordswman frame" and dedicated "tank frame"?

The base stats may be better but you forgot to include the frames ability to increase armor.

what said.

also:

tankiness is more than just raw stats. if you go by pure armor/life as EHP then Valkyr Prime wins hands down.

Nigger what? It's the first tank, but it's not the go-to tank.

But iron skin is instantly dispelled by nullifiers, while ash can maintain his tankyness even under bubbles.

You mean Nidus / Wukong right?

So you use gun to make nullifier not nullifier anymore or use legs to make nullifier over there and not right here.

Doesn't inaros still have the most with no mods or abilities?

Nope to both, they rely on abilities to to maintain their tankiness.

I see you don't regularly use Nidus and/or Wukong. Nullifiers do not really affect either of them unless you're *really* stupid.

I was referring to the highest EHP with no mods or abilities man, and neither of them have very high base EHP. With their abilities though they can take a lot of shit.

Memes aside, how fucking hebrew is DE? Launching this event around Christmas makes zero sense to me otherwise. Not even incompetence could explain this

Trump letting out Sholom was a mistake.

41 tries at violence and I have finally got it boys.

I'm not sure the ethnicities of the entire crew but Rebecca(Lotus) is a jew.

My guess is PoE launch pushed a lot of stuff back. They probably want this event done and out of the way before the damage rework / khora release.

I mean you could spend the time with family or friends..OR YOU COULD SPEND IT WITH WARFRAME.
Don't forget to buy plat to buy the mods you didn't get like Meme Strike and Argh Scope! as well as our limited time seasonal reskins! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

with the advent of nullifier bubble drones, there's no reason for a bubble to ever be an issue unless it literally spawns on top of you or you jump into one as you round a corner in a tight hallway.

i was speaking in relation to what he was talking about; raw stats. in terms of raw baseline stats, Valkyr is the tankiest frame, which is why i said

Why is argon scope so valuable? Why mods for other weapons with same stats are considered worthless?
Is there some meta weapon that relies on it?

Come on now. Also the others aren't as expensive because of both rarity, and the fact that secondaries are just considered bad in general and most shotguns are more status based than crit.

its can turn weapons with lowish crit chance into something crit worthy. majority of weapons are better off with bladed rounds.

Can you push Sybaris prime past 100% with it?
How much of a hassle managing this whole head shot/aiming/time limit thing is?

It depends. I usually run two build on most weapons good with it, one for lazily spraying and the other for using ADS for harder content. Keeping the buff up isn't very hard at all though, you'll get enough headshots by spraying to have it up almost all the time.

Mostly because it requires you to stay aiming so snipers are a better candidate for those kinds of mods. With other weapons you're better off using something that just gives better damage/crit/status instantly rather than first having to headshot then continue aiming to continue a killstreak.

Just saying that tells me bladed rounds + heavy caliber is going to outdamage any combination of argon scope + another mod

user look up orange and red crits

doesn't matter. that x2.4 crit damage from bladed rounds will out damage argon scope for all weapons with a decent crit chance.

hope i'm back in time for meme strike, wew
already had argon but i want to be a big sliding faggot

GODDAMNIT

Nope

I know that feel but it will eventually happen

New player here I am about to max out excalibur what is my game plan? I am currently building the chassis for Oberon and he seems pretty fun do I need to buy the blueprint from the store or is the chassis the only part I need?

I finally got my ass to Mars according to navigation I can finally start opening Meso Relics, I have a Paris Boner right now and I am wondering if I should farm for Paris Prime or keep doing star map?

excal is jack of all trades, so put on vitality and then a mod for each category. Oberon kinda sucks but with the stuff you'll be going up against he'll do fine. Paris prime sucks, the best bows are lenz, rakta cernos, and dread, but get paris prime anyway for the MR.

Also oberon BP is from the market I think, but you also need his systems and neuros, and those drop from eximus units

Bottom line is that you're supposed to collect and build everything because mastery.
Ex is great frame, so you did good starting with him. Putting on a potato also won't be a waste.
Start wearing steel meridian emblems early as well, since they have chromatic blade mod for him, which makes his ult even more ult.
Oberon is shit, but you still need him for mastery.

What is potato?

orokin reactor/ catalyst.
They double your mod capacity.

Orokin catalyst/reactor.
It doubles frame's capacity.
Just don't spend plat on it, wait until it pops up in alerts.

it's a solid bow that can take you far, but check to make sure you can get all the parts for it first, i.e. you have all the relics, or can sell enough stuff to get the plat to buy it off of trade or the market. iirc you need a grip, string, upper and lower limbs and the blueprint, so 5 items in total.

other solid weapons to go for are the magnus/akmagnus, lex/aklex (mostly for mastery), lex prime, hek, drakgoon and early-tier rifle variants like the latron and tiberon. most of these will be mastery fodder and/or something you'll use to make another weapon, but stiff like the hek, drakgoon or lex prime will last you for quite some time.

oberon is a solid mixed role frame to have. you need 4 parts to build all but one of the frames in game. chassis, neuroptics, systems and blueprint. check the market for BP's first. go to warframe and click on the "blueprint only" option that should be near the bottom i think and it'll show you all the BP's you can get for frames on the market. oberon's pieces drop randomly from eximus units, so just keep running shit and you'll get him eventually.

the exception to this is equinox, which basically requires you to build two frames and then merge those two frames together. farming her/him/it is a fucking bitch but you can't do that until you're on Uranus so don't even worry about it. other frames that are in reach for you right now or in the near future are mag on Phobos, frost on Mars, and trinity on Ceres. all the BP's for those three should be purchaseable on the market. also consider farming rhino on venus if you haven't already.

if you're interested in relics, i'll say the same thing to you that i said to another user in the last thread; endless missions, especially of the Excavation variety, are excellent sources of relics. for Lith relics, go to Everest on earth and run for increments of 400 cryotic (so 400, 800, 1200 etc.). for Meso relics, you can try Coba on earth (go for 20 waves) or Spear/Alator on mars (go 20 waves on defense or 4 rounds of interception if you can). the dark sector survival on mars can also net you some neo relics too if you stay for increments of 20 minutes.

otherwise just look at each junction to the next planet and do your best to set up and clear those, since the rewards they give are usually useful, and often include new weapon or frame BP's.

It's a blueprint deal? I need to craft it? Because that sounds OP. I want it in all my stuff

Yes, but you can only get the BP from sorties or alerts, so you need to be sparing with what you use it on.

It's a blueprint.
It's not op, it's essential for your "main" frame, since you can't do shit for endgame with default capacity.
But it's pretty rare so think hard before dropping it on anything other than Ex, especially a lot of frames have prime variants and you want to potato those.
You can't get Ex prime, and regular Ex still holds up at the "end game", so potatoing him is an easy choice.

user if excal is his first frame it has potato pre-installed.

Is it? I don't remember my first frame having potato.
But then again it was volt and I sold that piece of shit years ago.
If he doesn't need to potato it, better for him.

Cool deal. So how exactly do I go about farming for the basic warframes? The prime frames seem more straightforward for me at this point. I've only randomly found chassis for Oberon, Rhino, and some other frame that starts with an H, not Hydrox or what Er his name is but the other H named one. Basically how do I get another frame to play with?

There aren't too many "basic frames". And since you're new you'll want to be real choosey with what frame you go after until you start trading for plat for more slots. I'd say go to the wiki and pick whatever looks the best to you, as almost all the frames are good and can take you to endgame.

I am talking more about general process here rather than specifics. Sorry. Do certain parts drop from certain missions, do the parts drop per planet? Is there a way I can focus my grinding to get the parts I want? I've only found the chassis for several frames so far.

Most prime framse ARE more straightforward to get.
Shit like standard Nekro or Ash are huge pains in the dick.
Harrow or Atlas are even huger, but they don't have primes.

Those are what drops from bosses. Rhino, mag, banshee shit like that.
Excalibur used to be basic frame too, but now he's another pain in the dick to get. So good for you for starting with him.

Warframe parts just drop from specified places or things. In general each boss drops the set of blueprints for a warframe minus the final blueprint which you buy from the market for credits. For example the rhino blueprint you found dropped from the jackal. Oberon on the other hand I think just drops from grineer.

You should also give me your ingame name so I can invite you to a clan

Parts drop from various things. Most early frames are from the bosses of each planet, the others all come from other places. I would also hold off on prime stuff for now.

Also by basic frame I meant the non-prime version. I understand more about farming the OP Prime Frames than I do about normal non-prime frames. I've only found the chassis for some normal frames so far and nothing else. I was getting excited because I thought that was all I needed

Sorry for double posting

Oberon drops from Eximus units aka the glowy dudes with special modifiers on them.

So I have to keep farming a specific boss to get the parts I need? And yes that H named frame was called Harrow. So if I got this right I can kill the same boss over and over to get different parts that I need to combine with the blueprint from the market?

Yep, except you can't for harrow. Most frames have a unique way to get them. For harrow you need to do his quest then farm his parts from different locations.

I still haven't done harrow part that drops from squad escort missions.
There are never people in those, and they are a nightmare to solo.
What do? Just man up and do them with my strongest frame and weapons?

The hardest mission I have done so far is the domination style one where you have to run around the map capturing areas. It was fun to solo. You really learn how to make the most of the game's movement to get through that shit solo. It was a blast.

Just bring your best CC warframe so they don't die, and maybe ask recruiting chat or your clan for help.

Dominations can be easily cheesed with frost.
I don't see how can I cheese babystting whimpy NPCs.

define decent.
On a 25% crit weapon, point strike+munitions is slash procs on 18.75% of your shots. Argon scope is worth slash procs on another ~10% beyond that. That's pretty fucking serious.
You're also getting the headshot+crit multiplier more often, it's much harder to quantify across weapons and skill levels, and shit like warframe-builder likes to pretend it doesn't exist, but it's worth considering. Especially on low fire rate weapons that can get fucked by bricking their crit rolls and tend to overkill on crits anyway.

Bring Oberon for that constant heal. Focus on bringing them back to evac instead of wasting time at the checkpoints.

I'm pretty far away from Neptune, but I can work my way towards it. Thanks for the tip.
Anons, how do I become a jew/farm platinum? More specifically, what kind of stuff do people buy? I have a bunch of relics and prime weapon parts, as well as some potatoes and forma lying around. Will anyone be interested in those or do I have to keep looking and get some prime frames in the oven? I could really use some more weapon slots.

Damn, forgot to take off my sage.

syndicate mods are the easiest plat, otherwise prime parts are the main source of income.

I sit on maxed steel miridian syndicate.
How do I know which mods sells, since they are offering a huge number of them?

STAY BRIGHT PUPPER

Just say you're selling any of the augs, then buy it from them once you have a confirmed buyer.

10 minutes of sunshine perday my dude.

vault runs were my go to for on demand plat. syndicate shit takes a while to accumulate, but with corrupted mods you're able to grind for a day like an autist and be done with slots. you can also sell off duplicates of decent mods/prime parts too, if you're self farming most things you'll wind up with lots of left over goods.
that's if you want to do honest work though. real jewing is flipping veiled rivens and other rent seeking shit in trade chat.

normalfags get out

I remember someone in a past thread mention Mire on Excalibur. I don't remember the deal exactly, but I think the idea was to get both corrosive and viral damage with the help of Chromatic Blade and Cold energy.
How do I go about modding this?

It's a pretty dull grind, yeah. Violence isn't going anywhere for another two or so days, though. Take a break and do something more fun.
I finally got mine about an hour ago and I just realized it's 3:20 AM here. Jesus Christ, where does the time keep going?

Hey, it's alright though.

Oh, you cheeky cunt.

Hey… We're friends right… Could you… Spare some?

Get corrosive on mire and then viral on chromatic blade.
Or vice versa.

How much survivability do I need on excal, assuming I don't always play in a group that buffs/heals me?
I could add Quick Thinking since I have P Flow, but maybe removing P Flow and adding in Redirection or Vitality is the correct move. How do I sustain myself if I take damage, is Life Strike a must have?
I never played excal much since the remake, he's mostly been used for aoe farming.

I also wish to forma him again, Chromatic Blade is filling up a D polarity which I'm tempted to change. Though most mods I've considered for the purpose of tanking up are D.

I'm not sure how to mod it though. If I use this with green energy, I don't get cold + chromatic toxin alongside corrosive. Rather I just get corrosive and cold, as chromatic toxin goes into fueling corrosive damage instead of fusing with cold.

I don't have mire to test.
Maybe you can't or they patched it out.
Because seriously having corrosive AND viral one a motherfucking EXALTED BLADE is some 2014 tier of game breaking bullshit.
They nerf things like that fast and hard.

Bretty good. I assume you're building for his 2/3. Maybe trade some of that strength for HP/efficiency, because you might or might not have good trinity in group.
Put power drift in exilus slot and take chromatic blade out since it's not used on 2/3.

I actually might if you'll really be my friend!

Excal was my first frame, and I had to potato it.

I don't care about that but I'll be your friend if you suck my dick.

I forgot I had Natural Talent slotted, that's probably a waste if I want to try an Exalted Blade build which was my aim.

How would you suggest I change it if I plan on using Exalted Blade as much as possible? Ignore range and get more duration or efficiency? I can probably get away with using Energy Siphon instead of CP unless I'm playing with a somewhat coordinated group doing high lvl stuff right? I still enjoy having some range to avoid becoming a one skill meme build, since all the other skills function as pretty neat filler/utility if you don't completely abandon them.

I really need to decide what to do since I want to forma him. If I go with something like this I'm thinking a = for power drift or V for continuity.

did you just fucking take overextended off an rj build and slap chromatic blade in its place? this mess is fucking useless for battling with eblade.
you need health and armor, rage/lifestrike, knockdown recovery, and efficiency.

gas yourself

Oh yeah, that's probably exactly what I did. That's why Natural Talent was there, I was modifying the wrong build without noticing.

It's all good though, I wanted this one in Config A anyway.

Oh yeah Rage should probably replace Stretch. Is Power Drift enough or should I go for Hand Stand? What's my best option for lifesteal, Life Strike on my melee weapon?

It's clearly CC build. Natural talent can make a difference between life and death when a bunch of level 100 corrupted crewmen are circling you.
Gas yourself instead.

That's not an EB build. You don't need range at all and you don't need that much str at the cost of duration and efficiency.

So I should choose between Blind Rage and Transient Fortitude? Does Steel Fiber really add noticeable tankiness to someone like excal?

This is basic EB build.
You don't want to sacrifice stats for str to go over 180, since at 180 your EB has 100% status chance.
You can sacrifice some of those en/sec with life strike and/or extra armor, but then you'll have harder time managing your energy.

I obviously need to change that aura polarity for one that uses corrosive projecton though.

If you wanna solo T4 survival with EB you probably need all armor and HP you can squeeze outta Excalibur.
If you running in a party as you suggested you can go for more str and eff/dur.

Better picture.
Basically you want 180 str and as low energy per second as possible.
Energy siphon and zenuric won't work while it's active, so use better aura.
You can still use zenuric to recover en between EBing.

I didn't know that the damage technically softcaps at 180% power, that's good to keep in mind. I think I'm gonna try running it with P Continuity instead of Narrow Minded. It makes Exalted Blade cost 1.4 but at least I'll be able to blind and dash better. And I guess I'll go back to CP.

I think I clearly fucked up somewhere years ago, because one of these formas belong to aura slot.
Now I need two to fix this faggot.
Goddamn.

I doesn't exactly softcap.
If you don't have condition overload and want to tear apart level 150 heavies, you gotta go over 200.
But with 180 AND condition overload on your weapon you'll do just as good, if not better.

New player up on mars

I have all of the blueprints for nyx. I hope she'll be My first built warframe. How long till I get all her components?

Each of Neuroptics, Systems and Chassis take 12h to craft, can be running simultaneously. then the frame itself takes a further 72h. Looks like Neural Sensors (earliest at Jupiter) and Control Module (earliest at Void, from Phobos) are things you may need to get from alert mission rewards for now.

these excal builds confuse and anger me. this is about as crazy as dude's chromatic blade rj build. what are you going to fight that needs ability strength to kill but won't be punishing with

you don't take damage during finisher or slash dash, you fucking retard.

get gud, holy shit.

Since we're talking about chromatic excal, having rage and having return is a must, makes you far tankier and gives you easy energy.

*healing return

Who here stayed with the standard frame for most of the game?

It works pretty gud

Life Strike is the only choice though right? This is my Excals Galatine, I don't have Condition Overload yet (might get around to farming it) but other than that how does it look?
I might try Mire later but I want someone to explain the modding process before I dedicate a potatoe on that one.

Meant to

Oh "Healing Return" is an actual mod. Looks like a pain to farm but at least there's an alternative to Life Strike. Although this looks like it has significantly weaker healing properties.

The healing works well and has no energy cost. Takes a lot of endo to upgrade though. Any status weapon is good with it, only problem is if you kill shit before you can hit it again, but if you're that OP you don't need the healing anyway.

I'm thinking about buying either Nindus, ash or Loki.

I'm split between the three - what should I go for?

No.

If you don't already have a stealth frame start crafting Loki, can't go wrong with that.

Loki is ez to get, nidus has a quest so you might as well do it, and ash drops easily as well. Never buy normal frames.

crit stats are balls on eblade, you're better off eating the diminishing returns and stacking 90% eles sadly.
a single 60/60 gets you 96% status chance with chromatic blade and no ability str.
unranked life strike is preferable. 5% heals you to full anyway, and channel drains per hit, not per swing. so you can accidentally bottom out your energy when it takes 12 per.
never tried healing return myself, but i'ld be really surprised if it could manage the same health ping-pong that life strike ends up doing vs high levels. i always figured it was for some fat fuck like chroma to heal off quick melees.

finally, at least one rare mod

Here's my set up for chromatic excal. I like to keep my stats balanced though, so he's not as powerful or efficient as he could be, but I like having radial blind with good duration and range.

What happened to the Holla Forums clan?

it still exists.

I like that DE still tries to fuck with us. "Hey kiddo" is the best part of the potato kids existing.

chromatic blade's status chance adds onto the base and gets scaled by melee status mods, so you're sitting on like 200% status chance there.

Should I swap a dual stat or two out for the regular elemental then?

I hope poppa void will consume us all

Honestly I just hit random until it was good enough though.

Mania's here.

just in time.

It's kinda funny when you realize Rell is just an autistic who was kicked out of the space babies club. The whole mission is just giving him some good boy points while him and the Red Viel REEEE. This is literally the truth.

I assume the good melee acolyte mods are gone by now and locked behind hundreds of plats since i am away from my computer right now spending christmas time with familly. What can i replace meme strike with in my guandao crit build for focus farming? I am planning to get primed reach when the void kike starts selling it again.

Memestrike acolyte is still at ~65%, there is still time.

If he is still there tomorrow then i might have a chance to farm for it. if i get multiple mods of it then consider them christmas gifts for you guys

try dark sector missions. they give bonus credits as well as a bonus to affinity gained by certain weapon types, so they're solid for solo leveling up a new weapon or something you just forma'd.

i run ember built for her 4 with arca plasmor as my primary. it's great for clearing out the halls of the defection ship, and your 4 kills off all the little stuff with ease. just make sure to prioritize healers and corruptors so you kill off the aoe buffs they provide.

good fucking luck friendo.

CATALYST BP DRACO
1H LEFT
THIS TIME I'M NOT SUCKING COCKS I SWEAR

YOU'RE RIGHT BUT YOU STILL SUCK COCKS

FUGG

SOOOOOOOWEEEEET!
With my shit luck, you ought to be able to get it as well.
Is the ghoul event even worth doing? I'm kinda ignoring it completely for the time being.

Do it for the weapons and fan stance, just in case you want those weapons, and that's basically all it offers. I think the hunter mods drop there too.

Can i join again?

weapons and hunter mods and lore, if you care about the lore.

the weapons are worth it, and the mods are too if you didn't have a chance to do plague star. specifically hunter munitions and hunter rage are top tier.

We might be full, but we made another clan and are in an alliance so you can always join them if we are. And post ID.

ithenos

I've been gone for a month and what the hell is this

Better grind fast nigger, the acolytes are back. They drop the most fucking OP mods.

How many europoors are there that play grindframe in here anyway?

at least 3

Do you just grind like a supreme autist or does Jesus love you that much?

that, both or a megakike who buys it at low prices to sell it at high prices

i got 3 in 5 runs when last night. then two today. fully expect no more to drop but still going to try some more today.

Good god man, what are the fucking chances of that. It's taken me over 50 runs to get one.

two of them dropped in the exact same tileset and acolyte location.

I think it's 4.04% per run

How's the autism treating the rest of you this fine Christmas?

I just finished Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero's Pirate Queen's Quest DLC in one 2 hour 40 minute long sitting.

Anyone ever notice that the Dex Sybaris and the Dex Furis make little Lotus's when fired?

Neato.
To what end?

Just trying out some new looks on the solstice skin.
Also shes a fucking boss shredder with her 4 for sorties if you have her built correctly.

Is it just me, or most frames are just some gimmicky toys only worth anything on lower levels and serving as mastery fodders?
In the end it's always the same 6-8 good frames that pop up in high end missions.
And occasionally Ash doing his own shit.

most every frame have some bullshit feature that justifies their existence in at least some high level situations.
which specifically were you thinking of?

I mean it's always Excalibur, Rhino, Trinity, Saryn, Nova, Loki and sometimes Nidus, Chroma and Inaros.
That's it, I rarely see anything else in pugs, and more often than not this anything else drops dead every few minutes.

welcome to the exciting world of online multiplayer gaming where monkey see, monkey do is the order of the day.
people being unimaginative faggots isn't an indictment against the other frames. just name some that you think are useless.

Well those first few are not only starter frames but also powerful, and saryn is played almost for the ass and tits alone. Other frames kinda get dropped to the way side because it takes time to invest in the more situational frames. For example harrow is god tier, but I never see him used, and the reason for this I can't say. Some really are gimmicky like hydroid and titania, but most frames have a place and can be made sortie worthy fairly easily.

Come to think of it I forgot to mention Frost and Limbo, but those are dedicated defense frames so you can count to see them here, but not anywhere else.

Hydroid, Nezha, Mag, Nyx, Volt, Oberon, Zephyr to name a few.
I don't have Mesa or Equinox to comment on them, but I don't see them a lot as well.
While I myself use Nekros a lot, I only see him in polymer/sensors farm for obvious reasons, but people seem to not play him as a regular frame.

Because his systems take months to grind? I still haven't got them.
Probably the same as Atlas. He's super good but I never see him, probably because you need high-end archwing to grind for him.

All of those frames are definitely viable. and mesa is popular as fuck so I don't know what you're talking about. A lot of it I would chalk up to what you said, taking eons to grind. Mesa takes forever, equinox takes at least a week just in build time, nekros needs lephanits keys etc.

And some frames just aren't as stupid strong as others while still being viable. For example, I like to run peaceful provocation equinox, cause I can get an 80% slow aura in a pretty big area, but most people would just run nova because she's easier to get, her other abilities are great, and while her slow is not as powerful it has better range and doubles damage.

also atlas ain't that great, he punches shit to smithereens but his wall and petrify suck and his golems are mostly there to look cool.

They really should not have health bars. Plus they look just like basic grinder from a distance. You are not alone, user.

I was doing the excavation mission on cars and I have no idea what I oak doing. Last time I did one of these mission some guy in a prime drake glowing golden and flying around like a crazy person basically carried our random asses through the mission.

You protect excavators.

For Excavation, you need to defend the mining drill thing and feed it the green energy tubes that drop from certain enemies. It's always the same type that drops the green tube. Only feed them enough to cover the entire drilling time.

i'ld play him more if i didn't have to find a cliff to throw myself off whenever i accidentally double tap thurible. also he's locked behind a literal autism quest, and a figurative autism defection grind.

yeah, okay, he's shit
the other ones are all fine vs high levels though. zephyr and mag catch bullets, nyx and oberon do persistent confusion. oberon and mag both scale really well too.
volt/nezha are for filthy peasants that like to stay on the ground, so i don't play them much, but pyroclastic flow is hilarious. volt can also catch bullets, i guess, but i have no idea if voltfags actually bother to since i try to stay away from them.
mesa and trannyframe are meta darlings, dunno how you aren't seeing them more.

Hydroid is the definition of AFK farm. He's not bad, just boring as all fuck.

Just like raids most of the staff arent actually going to be good at something that actually does take practice to perfect. When PoE launched people didnt find out how to use lures until a week and a half later. average was 3 terayste to 8 in a month. now its 10-12 per night having the correct loadouts, correct amp combo, correct arcanes, correct timing for visual and sound queues and proficiency between getting to the fight and leaving the fight.

She deliberately said they werent going to use meta
all of them only made mote amp starting pile of shit
and they only played the fight as rough as it would have been if it were new players encountering it for the first time. which is why they prepped before stream so they could finish on time. they knew it would take them awhile.

Personally i loved the teralyst but as soon as I remembered all its patterns, visual and sound ques the fight just become boring. The megalyst isnt going to be that much different and the same goes for the hydrolyst. we might get an all new eidolon class in the future before for now it just boring. Doesnt help they brought down focus cost so I lost interest in farming them.

How slow can you be?

Nothing?

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

New thread when?

Invite when?

context?

Grinding for Harrow systems puts lephantis affair to shame,

We secrit club now.

i know that feel

lolwut
Mind explaining that?

InfinityGrind(The Original Clan) is full of cum. Join other clans that's partnered with them and just chat in Alliance chat.

but where will I leech my Hema blueprint though?

this.

You could always CONTRIBUTE :^)

i regret this post.

MOOOOODS

too many fucking newfags, warframe threads were a mistake.

In case people don't believe me.

Report them. They'll lock one until this one hits the actual new thread limit and hopefully ban the faggot(s) doing it.

Operators are the best, put your Sentient to the test!

New thread is up, brothers

Excalibu is a manlet
I'm surprised.

mega.nz/#!RfxnCBpb!nurrRheDW5DQnbVsCEqrxKN6fKGldKYTFAG714WyICo

New thread without the drama shit

doesn't look like it, user.