How do you expect to implement a system without a government?

How do you expect to implement a system without a government?

Anarchists have systems like states, but don't really fall under the definition of a state. Its v/decentralized.

Balkanization.
All the violent elements will be sent to a special district where they can kill and rape each other.
Another district houses those people who enjoy working solely for the benefit of others,
and the third district houses communist utopia financed by their own innovation and the work of the aforementioned mindless drones.

Anarchists oppose the state, not a government.

By kicking over trashcans and burning da system mayne.

I prefer transitions through more humane market forms of organization that gradually bring us to a world without bosses. Through unions, co-ops, guilds, democratic work places etc.

absolutely embarrassing,

I think that technology and software can help us coexist without the need for an overarching government. Perhaps a form of capitalist anarchism where the nation state is removed and replaced with the online state. Users would choose what online communities to be a part of and thus what resources they have access to etc.

Congrats, you found a more bullshit ideology than anarchism.

Umm, that is anarchism.

Most anarchists at least aren't reformist market worshippers.

What is this, a "I peaked in the 80s and my life has been a disaster ever since" general?

jesus fucking christ please say you're joking

Well I was a bit hasty admittedly with that comment. I should say that is one road to anarchism and it happens to be my preferred one. It is pretty close to what syndicalism is by definition but I think we need some intermediary baby steps between. I don't think you can just immediately start something from scratch with no prior experience or now how with how things get done. That being said I'm open to those approaches when they do happen like with Rojava.

We also need to lessen the power of capitalists and small steps in between can help with that as well.

I'm a hardly a market worshiper I'm open to hearing your ideas that aren't tankie bullshit and will result in our goals being met. I'm generally not for reformism, except as an aside to revolutionary action continuing to be done, I explained this in like three pages of text in another thread today so I ain't going into that shit again.

First of all we need a totalitarian state that brainwashes everyone with the same common morality. Then we wait a few generations until the common morality is so ingrained in everyone that they don't need the state anymore to brainwash them, since it has now become a tradition so that they pass on the brainwashing over the generations themselves.

What's this, tankies are still chimping out? Don't you ever get tired of yourselves?

by having structures and democratic organizations, but not a state.

try again

In your dreams.

dumb kumiko poster

Anarchists are the dumbest fucking people in existence. A state has always been necessary to organize societies on the scale we see today. Every attempt at anarchism collapsed or had its shit pushed in by a state.

and even tribal nignogs have hierachies

never has a utopian ideology been this fucking stupid

It's funny; these days anarchists are the type of people that couldn't even organise house party if they could

Why is it that tankies are always the ones sperging out? I never see anarchists making shit threads like these.

This antifa is lbrul!1 meme needs to stop.

by smashing the government like you already correctly suggested.

I don't. I want to destroy the system and let people make their own choices on how to live their life.

there is nothing wrong with smashies

As if the anarchists on this board aren't the ones with the most well-adjusted social lives

Literally everyone everywhere on the political spectrum except anarchists think it's dumb. That's hardly an "irrelevant" group of people.

That applies to every ideology you stupid fuck. Everyone else in the political spectrum will think you're retarded no matter where you are.

changing vernacular in order to illustrate a more complex point happens with philosophy and politics all the time.

the main "hierarchy" is a chief with extremely limited power

i don't want a system and because i organize with friends all the time without being their ruler or leader

You implement systems that do away with the necessity of a state?

Eeehhh

They are though.
Talk to them and you will find out that they only have a superficial understanding of Marx, have NEVER read any actual anarchist philosophers, yet name one.
Also their parents are upper or upper-middle class, no worker class kids among them. SO they can afford to glorious uprising like that, because their parents will bail them, if needed.
Oh and they all voted for her, and you should prepare for a decibel influx if you dare to mention Bernie or Stein. Very not librul, indeed.