Why don't even you play darklands yet?

why don't even you play darklands yet?

What did he mean by this?

Why don't even you into English yet?

Gotta love that weaponized shitposting

I guess so, if you mean their eternal ass fire.

y ain't u play darkmanz yet tho monica real talk!?

But I am.

because it's not worth my time to do so
/thread

The more important question is why nobody has made a game like it in all these years.

more like modern Germany will be officially Darklands™ in less then 30 years thanks to Angela Merkel.

It sounds like a combination of Borderlands and Dark Souls so naturally I am skeptical.

still better than modern hipster indie pixelshit games actually no,it's about the same

This is how we know you're the bastard mutt of a nigger.

Great job retards

I have the game, it's fantastic. Those of you complaining about tje graphics have to understand that this game is over twenty years old and wasn't designed to be played on an LCD stretched to hell and back. Who am I fooling though? This board is Holla Forums 2.0

Thanks for proving my point user

your point is that you are a salty faggot who expect people to spend money on their shitty garbage when they are not willing to invest anything into producing something of higher quality?

My point is that games aren't only about how they look, and a lot of people have the knowledge and the ability to make great games, but simply cannot afford to hire professional, snooty, artists that want to be paid an above average real world wage even though you are working without any kind of budget.

Video games are an incredibly expensive medium to create, both money and time wise, starting off with your first game is one of the hardest things you can do. Sometimes you just have to make due with what you have because you just care about making games so much that you just want to put something out there.

You're calling something garbage because it doesn't look like a triple A cinematic big budget game. You're cancer mate.

your point is stupid you salty cuckold, because if you want people to buy your "good" game then you out to work on its aesthetics. If you are not willing to invest anything towards its presentation then don't be supersized when nobody cares about your garbage product. Moreover, if you are too poor to pay an artist, then that artist is going to be too poor to buy your crap game. Quid Pro Quo

lol and anons will defend this

You're not reading what I'm writing.

When you are making your first game, you just cannot pay an artist to work throught 2 years with you unless you are rich or have somehow acquired a massive amount of funds prior to starting development.

It's not about being willing or not, it's about working a minimum wage job that leaves you enough time to program over the span of two years and then also having to pay another person to work full time on your project.

This honestly makes no sense whatsoever.
We're talking thousands of dollars versus 10$.

Nigger the game is 25 fucking years old, on top of this while the combat visuals are primitive it has tons of hand drawn scenes.

Don't even bother, anons have become too stupid to even fucking google a title's release date.

then why are you acting so butthurt? i just compared a 20 year old $10 pixlegoop to a "modern" thousands dollars pixelgoop "game" and the only thing you can do is act butthurt and take this as a personal slight?One would think you're the developer himself :^)
keine Scheiße ya?You're telling me people won't work for free?
fucking germans,always expecting others to work for them for free like they're god's gift on earth or something

Do you have absolutely no point to make apart from calling me names?

Games cost a lot of money, effort, and talent no matter when they were made. Be they 20 years old or 2.

I wasn't even responding to your post specifically, it was more of an annoyance I've been seeing a lot on Holla Forums in the past months. But of course newfags and cuckchanners would rather jump on a bandwagon and shit on things because other people dislike them rather than actually forming their own opinion so that's not even a surprise.

25 years old actually, show me.a single game with the sheer amount of content and as ambitious as Darklands that looked better from that era. We are talking about Pre-Doom era graphics, no video cards.

You should be treated just like chinks treat dogs.

THERE
NOW SUCK IT

Are you literally retarded?

is this the point where you will start grasping at straws?

What does that second pic say?

I meant first pic

The terrifying thing here is that there is no photoshop in that picture. Plastic surgery, not even once.

????

Darklands came out four years before. What is your point?

Yeah

I'm agreeing with you here. I'm confused as to what the other user's point was.

At least she'll never have to buy another Halloween costume now.

Cute, now she looks like Angelina Jolie.

Was recently confirmed a fake by her.

hey there smoothskin

Of course the makeup in spooky pictures is fake. Here's the real photo.

>show me.a single game with the sheer amount of content and as ambitious as Darklands that looked better from that era
You asked a better looking game from the nineties with as much content and ambition and i provided one.
Two can play the semantics game you turbofag,if you can nitpick over 3-4 years between releases of the two games then i can play with words as well

A lot of shit happened as far as game technology goes between 1992 and 1996.

oh yeah?what's next? you gonna bring up geographical location?how one was made in japan and the other was not? How one is an rpg and other closer to a strategy game?Or maybe that the system of each game was on was different with different capabilities as well?Or maybe how many members of the developer team weren't womyn of colour?
Anything as long as it gets you out of sucking my dick huh you fucking homophobe