Liberland is the best place in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland#Citizenship

No Holla Forums and Holla Forums allowed!

Other urls found in this thread:

dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/12/07/whatever-happened-to-galts-gulch-chile.html
patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/2016/01/galts-gulch-chile-is-going-great/
inthesetimes.com/article/3328/floating_utopias
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, bye.

The safest of safe spaces.

Sounds about right

If i wanted to live on a generic postmodern concrete jungle i would move to Seul, Hong Kong or New York OP
I don't need to go to a pseudo country that can be squashed like an ant at any goven time.

Ancap and his thread

Enjoy your empty forest of nothing.

Yes indeed. We need more micro nations of concret jungles which produce nothing and are completely dependent on foreign bigger countries to send them food and other valuable resources.

When you want to make a Capitalist Utopia and get fucked by Capitalism.

So what it's filled with rich people or does it just not have a big government dictating everyone?

Lest we forget:

dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/12/07/whatever-happened-to-galts-gulch-chile.html
patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/2016/01/galts-gulch-chile-is-going-great/

Also Libertania in The Filth was awesome.

I fucking love libertarian homesteads. they always go nowhere and fail hilariously. these dipshits never learn and i love them for it.

I wonder what the age of consent is in Liberland?

same could be said about all anarchism tbh

I really hope for an ancap state. I 'll wait for the n-th economic crisis to make some of its citzens poor so they will enjoy all the marvelous ideas of unbalanced social contracts.

it really is the best place in the world

where is this even from originally

Reposting a classic:

inthesetimes.com/article/3328/floating_utopias

Does anyone happen to have the unabridged version? I've been looking for it for ages.

a cp jap comic.

That gave me a hearty chuckle.

Anarchism just degenerates or stagnates under the pressure of capitalism, look at Christiania, Zapatista territories and all the other communes that still litter the earth.

yes but which one

Who deserves the bullet more? Porky, who understand the capitalist system but accepts all the evil it brings because of the advantages to him (and partly society), or libertardians and anarcho-crapitalist, who can spot the evil the system brings, but do not understand it? I really can't decide.

The Light of Tsukimi Manor

All anarchkiddies are dumb as fuck.