Why

Why

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1548028600/battle-chasers-nightwar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME I WANT IT

It's your own damn fault.

unfortunately this
I wish I could have more trust in people but I've been jaded for the past 2 years

Are you in the same boat as the OP and had your hopes crushed by this game?

last update was like a month ago so there is still hope

>not selling .jpegs instead of (((pledges)))

Has it really been that long already?

And nothing of value was lost

Reminder that giving Kickstarter games money is an investment and sometimes investments don't work out.
If you lose money it's your own fault for using the service as a way to pre-preorder games and for not doing enough research on the developers.

Scams can be easily spotted if you actually spend the time googling the devs and looking at their social media

You deserve it, OP.

This. Retards here just can't into investment.

When is it coming out?

That's not what "investment" means. An investment has to have potential to generate income or appreciate in value. KickStarter is a donation system with bonus for certain amounts donated. You will never get more money out than you put in, so it's not an investment.

The day after Star Citizen.

You won't get money, but you will get the product and probably a little extra in return if the project goes right. So just like that, it is an investment.

FTL and Divinity are good.

At least development is very active with weekly progress reports and demo builds.
I don't think it'll be as good as La-Mulana, but then again there's no vidya ever made that's as good as La-Mulana.

The original took 5 years to make, and the Wii remake took 2. At least the end is actually in sight what with only the final area of the game being left unfinished, or so the latest updates claim.

Throwing your money at a dev in the hopes he makes a video game isn't a investiment you twat.

That's not an investment. That's an investment in the same way that just buying a product is an investment. "Investment" has a definition, and KickStarter doesn't fit it.

That's exactly what an investment is.

throwing money away isn't going to make the game exist

why not?

Did anyone ever find out if they were going to put proper movement key remapping into the sequel? Arrow keys to move are totally unacceptable and the original La-Mulana did great by allowing full remapping. The playable demo a while back made the same mistake they made in the remade where you're stuck with that horseshit unless you use a controller.

I once beat Cho Ren Sha 68K cross-armed. No thanks, I'm not going to back to those days again.

I know someone who's friend spent $20,000 on Star Citizen
I seriously didn't think actual people did that shit
Thought people were joking

Don't donate to kickstarters!

So if I give some nerds ten bux on kickstarter and two years later it becomes a video game, what would you call that?

It's not about trust. Most of these people did not do it intentionally. They aren't experienced at all in doing shit on time and managing it them selves or in how much money they really need. Because most of them ask for an amount that they think is fair but it'll take 10x the amount they asked for to complete the project

Look in your heart, you know it to be true

Preordering

Ho boy I can't wait for the game to come out and be a solid 10/10 so you naysay chucklefucks can eat your shit.

Nigoro are probably one of the few developers who still give a shit about making a good game. They're slow as fuck so it's no surprise the game is horridly late but fuck, even if it's just half as good as the original complete with some the unexpected moments the original delivered then it'll be worth the wait. My biggest fear honestly that it'll just be a carbon copy of La-Mulana without trying anything new and retaining none of that charm.

I'de argue we've lost more than we've gained with Kickstarter tbh.

Not all kikestarters are bad

kickstarter.com/projects/1548028600/battle-chasers-nightwar

Care to explain this user?

Hollow Knight's ended up good

Probably this though

fanboys are all the same regardless of the company i suppose

I just hope they eventually make an demake version of LM2.

A delayed game (barring exceptions) will eventually be good but a bad game will stay bad forever.

So use a controller. Why would you play this kind of game with a keyboard?

Well it's on the donations of their fans so at this point I feel no sympathy. A delayed game has just as many reasons to dislike it because of ineptitude and failing to reach deadlines as a result.

They aren't people.
Speaking of I don't understand how someone would spend 20k on something that isn't themselves, let alone a jpeg. And I say that as someone who's well off financially.

Investments have returns, be they good or ill, spaz.

zig zag

Just admit Miyamoto was full of shit when he said that

Disappointment is also a return you know.

is that etrian odyssey?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How would you even pronounce that?

The average Holla Forums poster.

Zeroth?
Since 1-3 get unique suffixes I think 0 deserves its own, so make it zerort.

But there's no such thing as a 0th anything.
By virtue of being 0, it wouldn't exist. Same reason why nobody says "negative nth" outside of math.

Half of math doesn't exist but we still speak it physically anyway

Another CIA nigger?

You know what I mean, you double nigger.

We have real numbers that go from positive to negative infinity and imaginary numbers that go from positive to negative infinity

Zeroth element of an array, moreso computer science rather than maths. And if you're being really pedantic, 0th child is most likely referring to the in-game numbering system, with 0 being the concept of nothingness itself.

But do we have numbers that go from postive to nonagon infinity?

Money isn't a magical substance that makes shit out of nothing.

Bingo bango bongo. Kickstarter is preordering shit that doesn't exist.

LOL what a fag, let's point and laugh at

We've already confirmed that "user" is in fact a tripfag on ponychan with posts dating back to 2012, under "Glocken!Zero.20QHI" as well as a poster in /agdg/, just from the filename of that picture.

You deserve your misery, Deceased Crab. Kill yourself, you goon faggot.

Never pay for videogames.