thanks user

you always know just what to say

>>>/r9k/

LOL

This shit's not fucking possible.

Was about to say the same thing

"Hey user come tank our raid!"

Nevermind, got it.

Same, and I was pretty disappointed it was so simple, too.

How cool would it be if we got an Holla Forums server set up for VRchat where everyone had forced anonymity, except for the models they used? I think that'd be pretty cool in theory.
A part of me wishes I owned one of those VR headsets, but another part of me knows it's just a waste of money. Anyone know when it will be a good investment, if ever? I don't want spyware in mine.

It would be cooler if you cuckchanners fucked off.

I'd argue it already is- especially if you're an artfag VRchat/Tilt Brush make it worth the price of entry to me.
There is so far pretty much >no gaems
aside from Pavlov/a couple of singleplayer experiences that are fun for one go around.
People who believe the VR is a meme meme aren't very smart; it's the new version of thinking mobile phone gaming won't take off. 5-10 years and everyone will have it

That really wasn't that hard.

we did it last week it was called the ship

I don't know what it is about fisheye lens but it makes me want to hug Lain

nice meme

How is this thread on Holla Forums? Has nothing to do with gaming, VR isn't gaming…

Have you been spying on me?

I find it extremely offensive that I can't use any part of VR without EVERY part of VR, which means dedicating a special room in my house for this shit, getting zoning rights and knocking down walls so I can put all the technology baubles in all the right places for a "true VR experience."

stop being such a pussy

go away

Stay jelly poorfag

it's been a while since i've had a nice bedtime story.
god dammit

I don't get anxiety, I just don't have anything to say.

Tell me what it's like to know not even technology can save you from yourself. You'd probably be rejected from an IRL waifu bot.

Not sure why you would play this shit meme game anyway.
The developers are preoccupied with banning people they don't like and hanging out with streamers, rather than fixing server issues and implementing new features.

But it's fun

This is the best social VR experience available right now that I'm aware of. High fidelity was ded last time I tried it and Altspace is true safe space faggotry- I've heard one or two stories of people being banned from VRchat unfairly but my experience of it is that people pretty much do whatever they want. I'd like to try out Orbus but I don't have 40 dollarydoos to drop on it.

At least you can be the little girl.

recommend some high quality voice changing software pls

a noose

Рамкотред на первой .
Как раз срач вокруг рино идет.

Too easy, just do it in reverse.

Why does Holla Forums likes to label people so much? Every single thread that i read over here there is always some new pejorative slang labeling someone that i never heard of…Does labeling some group pejoratively just temporally boosts the ego of another pejorative labeled group or you are kind socializing by doing that?
Just curious…

E

get mad at yourself you fucking tool of emotion.

If you're this afraid of people and you actually hate having this fear, you should be angry at yourself for not confronting it.

Aren't you angry at yourself for being a fucking pussy?

I have a tiny room. My VR space is about 4x4 feet give or take. I've only run into problems playing about 3 games total and I've tried most everything I can get my hands on.

You don't need a massive warehouse for VR. It certainly helps. And with a space this small I shy away from sword-swinging or melee focused games, but those are nearly always wii-mote waggle tier shit anyway. Every other game works fine as you almost always have some alternate locomotion mode in-game which allows you to move around the world, and then you only need the immediate space around yourself to be clear so you can interact with things. I recommend throwing something down on the floor you can feel with your feet to let you know when you're reaching the edge of your play space.

Also my lighthouses are duct-taped to the walls. They've been up there for about 6 months now, and it's only not longer because I took my rig to a friends house to show a bunch of people what VR is. People say you can't tape them up because they vibrate slightly while in use, but if you have some good gorilla tape and do it right they'll stay up for a good long while. You just have to give them a little nudge every now and again to make sure they aren't sagging too much. Fair warning though this will wreck any wallpaper/paint you have up.

Someday, a VR MMO will be made and get popular. Whoever makes that game will become rich. I would not use voice changers except for fun in short bursts and RP instances. OP is a fag for being scared of people in digital space. There's no "YOU DIE IN GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE".

you should kill yourself for having a VR headset, you retarded fad-following mongrel.

Because you're a newfag who doesn't know shit about this place, so either lurk 2 months or fuck off