Two games, mostly the same devs and subject matter. Only one can be the cheeki breeki king

Two games, mostly the same devs and subject matter. Only one can be the cheeki breeki king

or

Which does hopeless russian nukecore best?

modded stalker > all

cuckchan thread

Thats the point. metro 2033 was made by half the team that left because they felt the original idea of 'oblivion lost' required direction after stalker got delayed and almost rebuild from the ground up because it was too open and the ai for story important npcs would kill themselves by wandering around long before the marked one reached them. Its about which works best. The ethos of the stalker devs that made metro or the ones that made clear sky and survivarium instead.

Nigger is this even a fucking question? Metro is linear shit.

Good fucking riddance, they made a pretty linear game that has less player urgency than the one they left.

I like how you transition from talking about just these 2 games, to the failures of the remaining stalker in an attempt to bias ones opinion to Metro. And you pretty much proved that Stalker does the "hopeless russian nukecore" better since the zone is so dangerous and organic that they had trouble keeping certain NPCs alive. Only to treat this as if taking the safe story driven corridor shooter route is better.

Pic related is better than both.

Fuck off Todd. Never bought your game never will.

I see people are shitting on metro lately, is this winter faggotrism or some migration of sorts?

Metro is pretty good, it has gameplay, it doesn't need to be open world as shit to be fun
example
but they are different games and don't need to be compared in the same light
one has a open world, really great AI that makes for some interesting plays,
the other is more immersive and story driven,
either way, both of them feature great atmosphere and unique experience that isn't brought on by any other game

Nobody cares faggot.

I've always hated it. Too much in-game cutscenes and scripted sequences. The levels where you have to infiltrate and kill human enemies are fun though.

Good game Todd

The cuckchan invasion is worse than I thought.

checked

4chan hates FO4 though. It's literally /ourgame/.

That fake Descartes quote wasn't fucking lying.

That's incorrect. Cuckchan nowadays actually PREFERS Cuckedout 4 over New Vegas and 3.

How do you know? Do you go there?

Look, I'm not the kind of idiot who thinks linearity is inherently bad. But Metro is painfully linear. Top that with the bad animations and horrid AI that behaves stranger than any game I've had the displeasure of encountering and I have to say STALKER is better. Metro's gameplay is so lackluster that it made me buy the book because all the non-combat segments and world building were far more interesting. (Although I hear last light fixes many of these gripes)

I don't think one retard is indicative of the other 2,000 people on this board.

If only there was a open metro game.

Jesus christ.

Fucking hell.

Fucking going from station to station and getting quests to clear a tunnel and fucking going outside to get better loot and then run back into the tunnel before night…

Relevant

I like how you even stamped your 2012 laptop in there and everything.

Don't knock the IBM Thinkpad you fucking kike.

you seem quite resourceful at finding pictures of dragon dildos

Someone has never read the book.