Can't wait for Nintendo to DMCA DKC2 HD

Can't wait for Nintendo to DMCA DKC2 HD

Same old mistake, just wait until it's done and release it

You deserve everything that's coming to you

Looks like dogshit

No nigger.

1/10 see me after class

Oh yeah I can't wait for another spurt of fake outrage when a bunch of faggot developers get their own shitty remake nobody cares about dmca'd because nobody would pay attention to them.
CAN'T WAIT.

Donky Kong Country had the most comfy music of all those classic games.

I-is that meant to look good? Fangames look okay sometimes, but all these HD remakes, like this and the Sonic 2 one, they look like flash games. What the fuck am I missing?

This, if they were doing it out of love for the series then they'd shut the fuck up about it until it's done and release it by surprise. Or remain completely anonymous while releasing info about the development, because a C&D can't do shit if they don't know who to send it to. But everyone wants a fucking circlejerk of fans.

Literally nothing of value will be lost.

This is just an animation, not an actual fan remake of the game.

AM2R was pretty well made though compared to this.

Hipsters only pretend to like old games but won't actually play them, so they get really excited when an old game gets an unnecessary remake because now they can finally play it. Of course they won't be able to get past the first screen and make an article about how difficulty is a social construct for masochistic elitists or some shit.

The flash-game look doesn't bother them because they've played so many shitty phone games with the same aesthetic, that they've gotten used to it.

webms related

Regardless, most fanmade HD remakes look like ass.

here's 1 easy question you can ask that lets you know if anything will happen in every case like this. are they going to charge money/donations?

Looks like shit though

It's not the same without the rubbery 90s pre-rendered graphics. This is like remaking Fallout with FO4 style graphics.

Daily reminder

I don't agree with what nintendo does but how can you be so stupid to repeat the same mistakes over and over again despite so many others doing it and it being publicized to hell and back?

It's shit, but it's okay guys he's not actually making a game

Melee actually uses the DKC models doesn't it? I'm pretty sure that the trophies are literally from DKC

The gall of this nigger.

correct

This is the sort of moron to put "My-Real-Name (C) 2017" on a modpack.

I hope they get DMCA'd just for the retarded idea that DKC2 needs to be in HD.

inspector gadget is a fucking cunt but you cant fault his opinions

Have any of you fucking idiots read the description?

i'd say that if i were remaking a nintendo game too

That looks really well done. Too bad they'll never be able to finish it now.

>wannabe game developers/programmer use this shit show off their talents and to get recognized.
>they have no intentions on con-pleating the project but if its high profile enough its free advertising
oh you thought they where merely pretending? Getting caught is part of the plan.

Holy fucking shit the game looks like ass. Why is it so clean, and why the fuck does it look like it's made in unity? Secondly, the music is ass. Either needs to be redone or just leave the original score in.

fuck nintenjew

Because it was, you illiterate nigger. Read the thread before posting. See

Also:
WHY HAVE THERE ONLY BEEN THREE OR FOUR PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD THAT READ THE DESCRIPTION AND KNOW THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME