XD

XD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T5Zc5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The unholy union of Jews and feminists actually did it. They actually managed to being making the Star Wars brand unprofitable. I never thought the Earth had idiots so incompetent that they could manage to fuck up a license to print money.

Everyone knows Luke milked the space elephant's testicles and not its breasts. 2/10 only mildly aroused.

woof :3c

Are we really not going to get a single soy wars video game aside from battlefield rehashes?
It been three movies so far and only 1.5 game.

Y-yeah.
Totally funny, amIright.
PORGS FTW

EA has an exclusive license, what the fuck did you expect?

Blame disney for giving the exclusivity to ea

The guy is just fucking broken. Every non-jew and non-nigger is gonna leave Holowood and they will stop making money.

(very nice)
This genuinely scares me. The cunts already own news corporations.
Are they run by Bob Page or something?

They're run by kikes, which are even worse tbh.

Yahoo!

Women and Jews. Jews and women, the two eternal enemies of the white man.

oh yes

Based Shadman

Not only do they own everything, but thanks to successive years of them paying off USA politicians they have killed the concept of public domain. So they'll own everything forever. They'll milk it until everyone hates it, then stick it on a shelf forever.

His art is still lacking and he still has that chromatic aberration shit taste.
But at least he's pretty redpilled and isn't afraid of showing it.

Not if they manage to piss off enough people and the Holocaust actually happens this time.

thats what it always was, you were just retarded and didnt know

issat what happened to laserlads?

I thought the assumed my gender joke had gotten stale but holy shit it's actually funny

Good thing the GRIDS rabbit doesn't get spammed anymore.

YOU HEAR ABOUT VIDEO GAMES?

In the other thread we are devolping a conlang wanna come?

""redpilled" was about the truth, not if had a head on your shoulders

Fuck off Marty, go suck a dick.

"Redpilled" was a shitty forced meme by some retard that kept making Matrix threads.

Holla Forums doesn't even know the real meaning behind the Matrix's blue and red pills. Ironically, real truthers do. And neither pills are good because it's a Gnostic and dualistic concept.

if you wanted videogames you shouldn't be here in the first place

nigger

SUPER BASED GUYS

inb4 Disney buys Ghibli and remakes every film as live action Hollyjew shit.

Lol?

>>>/h8s/

One pill leaves you in a fake world while the other reveals the real and shitty world. How is that not about truth seeking?

I don't care to remember how many times we have had this discussion and I don't care to repeat it so I'm just going to greentext at you.

lol

Lulz.

I can't believe fluttershy is fucking dead.

Based tranny nigger fucking! Epic, epic FTW. lolicon of real children, so based! based black guys!

No, Larry.

Hey shlomo glad to see you posting non-videogame-related content on a non videogame related thread, but maybe you putting your efforts in the wrong place?
>>>/oven/ here you can do your job mucj better

I wish I could get crystal treatment

Why Hennig, why?

How the fuck do you sexualize long fingers?

How the fuck do you sexualize feet?

Yeah, my grandma clued me in. Video games kinda suck. It ain't even working on my television set.

how the fuck do you sexualize tiddies?

Tits are as secondary sexual organ

I hate futafags too

You're just declaring the world to be shit. Which it is, but that's the only truth you actually find

Pretty based. Fuck Mestizos and fuck niggers tbh.

Someone's got to do it.

Yeah that's pretty based. Lolis deserve to be sexualized tbh

I don't even care about this series but the grins of those kikes and the defeated look of literally who at the start made it obvious what happened here.

Is this a joke? They already own it.

They are all 56%.

Oh my, haven't seen that one in a good while.

*faps to nigger cock*
BASED ITS GOING IN MEXICANS BOYS SO ITS BASED

*FAPS FAPS FAPS*

kill yourself cuckold

That's nigger dick that's not going into white boys and women, so it's pretty based tbh. Keep being assmad, Trumpcuck.

You know what he also could have done?
not draw poopdick

B A S E D

this is a lol thread not a thread for you to continue to try and push your forced freech memes after getting pushed off Holla Forums

You know what else you could do?
go back to cuckhan

F A G G O T

nah im good here cuckold

IIRC the reason this guy has a Salad Fingers fetish is because his best buddy was dying of Marfan Syndrome, a disease that causes you to wither away into a skeleton. The artist, being an autism, became oddly fixated on his friend's decayed state. Not sure where the "crystal treatment" came from. A while ago, way back before the Gamergate exodus, Holla Forums actually got a hold of him and got him to take requests, hence the crystal treatment Constanza image you might have seen once or twice before.

It's both sad and simultaneously fucking creepy. I had an autistic relative who had a female friend of his lose her hair to chemotherapy, and he's since had a fixation on bald women. From what I've seen he has no other degenerate fetishes like diapers, feet, or things of that ilk, but he does draw a lot of anime girls with extremely short to no hair. I once saw him draw a Cirno with extremely short hair and thought he was into traps, but he mentioned it was just bakafairy's hair starting to grow back

Jim won't oust that cockroach despite repeated and continued demand to do so. Blame him.

Jim won't do anything about anything.

t. cucked latinos

Good job doubling down after getting called out.

C U C K O L D
F A P P I N G
T O
N I G G E R S
A V E R A G E
A M E R I C AN

How does it feel being a cuckold?

God damn, I didn't even know the Coztansa one was made by the man himself. Neat, gonna use that more from now on. But just in case everyone here forgot this is a video game board, here is foreverially tied up JC Denton.

haha
also
You are extremely based, my fellow riceandketchup fugblood.

Is this just an autist compounding all his weird floor tiles tier fetishes into one big asperger ball or is it all one single extremely specific compound fetish?
Fascinating.

An addendum.

Welcome to 8ch, now please, return to your malware infested website.

Is the little cucky triggerd?

That redhead is pretty hot, tbh.

lol

Someone's not havin a laff, it seems.

I swear Shad's art is getting worse

Yeah how dare him to derail a character that was a cucking a extraterrestial blonde smh

2018's summer is the summer that everyone turns away from anime and goes full furry

The guy looks a little like hack fraud man.
This is him at an Olive Garden, if I recall correctly.

Go ask the fags at >>>/cow/

How does one manage to go beneath rock bottom?

Why did they arrest him? Also, do they realize they are going to put him in jail with sex offenders? Is that why he's looking so happy?

You tell me Sherlock.

Because he did a better job than them and put them to shame. That guy deserves a medal.

He also looks like a cool guy.

They could have just looked the other way.

Yes, they could have ignored the person breaking the law, except their job is to enforce the law. Unless of course they're dirty cops but that's a separate issue,

They were apparently happy to look the other way for those 37 sex offenders. Definitely dirty cops.

Kill yourselves niggers.

Why yes, they got the punishment given to them under the terms of the law, they then were allowed to continue on with their lives as none of them deserved death penalty evidently.

haha yes, merely pretending lmao

Merely pretending about what? Pedophiles have done nothing wrong. Little girls love having sex, especially surprise sex tbh.

So they got a slap on the wrist and probably made some personal donations to the cops. Good thing we have such a great legal system.

Mark the Kike can't go against his deceiver's nature, like every member from the tribe of Israel.

Get a load of this new age faggot.

Finally you've made a legitimate point, the legal system doesn't punish enough or whatever. At least you admit to understanding why they punished somebody breaking the law in a different way. The police already stated that "they still need to enforce the law in regards to "positive" crime" admitting his crime has a net benefit to society.

I never said if it was good or not, user asking why someone who broke the law was arrested, nothing about whether the law is just.

They got sent to an American prison, one of the worst places to be at in America, where they're more than likely going to get raped by prison inmates, and you call that a slap on the wrist?
Proofs? Or are you just being an SJW?

No thanks, I don't want to live in your nasty-ass literally Hitler world tbqh fam.

I think this may be fake fellas

That specific picture might be, the serial killer vigilante is not fake.
archive.is/T5Zc5

Hurt webms always get me.