Dunkey backstabs weebs

Most of his audience is weebs from his LOL days, so the butthurt is immense. I guess the lesson is again to ner trust someone with more than three friends IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fiVZMxf4E2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be honest, aside from the titties, the game doesn't seem too interesting

Never trust a wigger to have good taste

*Unsheathes katana*
You must be new here
*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personal, kid
* hooktube.com/watch?v=fiVZMxf4E2Q *

The only reason OP would phrase it that way is if he self indentifies as a weeb and feels "backstabbed" by a game review from an unfunny jewtuber. Kill yourself OP, you're too far gone.

What?

I haven't even heard of this faggot until just recently. The only video I ever saw from him was that one where he crapped all over "games critics" and got the journos all pissy. Seemed decent enough, but like always, you can never trust content creators on a platform owned by kikes.
They'll always disappoint you eventually.

literally who?

Cry more, you fucking weeb. Balloon tits only work on properly proportioned bodies.

???

Rule 9. Read the rules fuckbrain

Did you know that someone can dislike a game you like without it being a betrayal?

Xenoblade 2 is undoubtedly the shittiest xenoblade game yet. They abandoned the interesting artsyle and aesthetics of the first game for generic looking weebshit and I hate it. Xenoblade x was more accepable than that shit.

Fuck your shitty game OP, I agree with dunkey.

webm or GTFO

All i ever wanted was another Xenogears.

Gee it's almost like these people got popular for being clowns on the internet and not actual reliable sources of detailed information and analysis.

have a webm

I know it's hard to believe for you cuckchan refugees, but socjus fuckery is common talk here. At least it's not another teamplate thread

dubs thread you say?

Go outside and make some real friends, faggot

That's not at all an accurate representation of my post

To my knowledge, Dunkey's always found japanese games unappealing. He even said something about Persona 5 being good "despite" being turn-based, right?
He's always had shit taste when it comes to non-western games in general, don't know how anyone could see this as a betrayal. Weebs bitch at anything honestly.

t. Kotaku writer.

Rape

I want to watch it but I don't want spoilers. Also he always hated rpg's and anything that isn't 'action'. He can't do anything that requires you to make a move and wait or take turns etc. Also Xenoblade always had fan service so this is nothing new to complain about, these homos just eat too much soy.

I get triggered by the usual

I don't give a shit about MUH ANIME TITTIES because i'm not an underage virgin but he's right about everything else
nips have been making the same trash games for decades now, they have always been garbage for faggots and if you like them you're a failure and your parents hate your existance

is not a backstab when everyone should know by now that he doesn't like jrpgs, and anime shit to begin with.

I wanted the second disk of xenogears to at least be finished. I couldn't play the game for months after starting it due to it giving me depression.

Nigger I beat xenogears, XC, XCX with 248 hours put in. Xenosaga looks too fucking weird to play, but XC2 looks plain looks like shit. I fucking hate the MC's voice too.

Satan we know you're not some scrub fresh off 4chan, claiming in the same breath he's a cultured gamer and calling XC2 generic weebshit

1. If you are a weeb and 2. knew of Dunkey, you are damn salty now.

Don't trust streamers and clip show editors to give good criticism about games. Great example being Joel of Vinesauce who has now made kids everywhere think MIDI sounds bad (which is totally dependent on software drivers or hardware) and dissed VTMB because one of the first club songs has a female vocalist who sounds too much like Evanescence. Not even kidding.

Fuck these guys, don't even give them the light.

I'm just seeing edgy retards sling around "weeb" and shit generalizations about Japanese games without anything else.

Dunkey used to seem down to Earth about games, but whenever things go into the subject about Japanese he starts seeming like a pretentious "muh Miyazaki, muh turn based" faggot.

he's right though, the generic weeaboo-appealing slice of life anime stereotypes in X2 are all over the place.

collecting girls is fine though, except for the part getting new girls is basically a lootbox system instead of having you explore deep dungeons or sunk ships (except homura because thats the point, duh) you have to find "cores" and "roll" like it was some kinda japanese gachashit. its doable sure but what was the point of this? just give me the damn girls dammit.

The point is him bitching about the tits in general like a cucked retard.

he's not bitching, hes telling it like it is. as much as i like the game its weeaboo shit.

you don't like it because it strikes a nerve.

I remember when this word had a meaning and the webms were gifs, in black and white!

also consider fucking off and killing yourself with your eceleb bullshit.

As much as I hate the complaints about the tits, the outfits are honestly kinda ugly.

The only association you claim between your cherished eceleb and weebs is that he used to play League of Legends? I don't think you know what a weeb is

What's wrong with tits? How can tits be a negative thing? Is he saying..
This is the same faggot that couldn't get good at Splatoon 1 or 2.

Remember Xenosaga died so Xenoblade could be made.

And you're a retard as well.

and i'm the retard? nigger, he's right, compared to the first one, this one is heavily pandering to bottom of the barrel otaku.

He's being nothing but a pretentious generalizing retard like so many other edgy retarded faggots on the internet that bitch about any sexualization or how eccentric Japanese like to make their media and pop culture. He just damaged his own credibility by obnoxiously dismissing all turn based RPGs as anti-fun and going "hurr anime is always so dum and pervy".

he's right though. the game is "weirdo shit" in the sense that it panders to otaku who are weirdo shits. you're just upset because you're one and you feel touched.

again, the game is great, just wish the art direction was more like the first one.

Kill yourself. I've lost my patience with your retarded faggotry. It's only matter of time before "hurr weeb" is unintelligently getting fired at me and anyone else for saying anime tiddies aren't sexist or creepy.

cry about it to your body pillow. i just wanted a good JRPG that doesn't look like this cheap, generic, mass-produced animu trash that your kind consume on a daily basis. i got the good JRPG half at least.

Like fucking clockwork, you accuse me of being a lonely weeaboo faggot who needs to have a waifu. And in typical Holla Forums fashion, you obnoxiously, unintelligibly try to force everyone into some shitty stereotype just for convenience and are apparently going to keep doubling down.

Retard.

Dunkey has said before not to take his opinions on RPG's to seriously, he doesn't like them.

he has a very short attention span. he thought the story for Yakuza 0 was garbage and had poor subplots.

Does anyone have the halfchan bait that was posted in the XB2 threads?

Kill yourself.

No dude, he's bitching about fanservice. I like my big titties in my vidya.

I actually agree with this post, I'm somewhat offput by the incredibly "moe" look of everything, but the game is pretty good besides that.

Sage because shitty eceleb thread.

Never once seen that. Where?

In his video talking shit about critics. It's around the 1:20 mark. He talks about critics needing to recognize their shortcomings as reviewers and brings up his lack of patience with turn-based games as an example.

There's still the red flags with this game's sexualization when it looks par for the course to me what we see from anime. I firmly maintain only that Dahlia character looks retarded as a female character design.

What the fuck does all the fanservice even entail?

Wanna know why you stand out, cuckchan? It's western socjus that's actually alien to the people around here.

see
this guy processed my opinions of the game pretty well.

i love that part of the video because you can hear the weeaboos getting emotionally hurt in the distance, he's right and it touches them in the bad place.

go back to play neptunia you dumbass

Blatant virtue signaling.

Confirmed for not playing the game. The only blade I know so far that calls their Driver master is Poppi. Even so, collecting cute girls is a good thing, and I like how people like you out yourselves as normalfags who shouldn't or rather wouldn't even be interesting in these types of games to begin with.
I thought you said you liked the game? Oh wait you didn't play it. You're just venting your frustrations at "weeaboos"
Could you virtue signal any harder while bumping this shitty thread newfag?

Almost forgot to tell you to kill yourself.