4 AM

Losing control?

If you could live in any video game world which would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the longest time, that answer would've been Pokemon. Now I don't know anymore.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

DOA

The yakuza world where weapons are ineffective and people fight 24/7

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I've been up like 14 hours on 2 hours of sleep. Dead tired.

Alternatively the persona universe so i can have a not stand and fuck elizabeth

warframe is fun tbh

get some sleep then.

Deus Ex

You mean the not really canon part of Yakuza?

see pic

madden tbh monica

Whats good in the hood monica

How goes user

Probably in an hour or so.

How goes user

If it happens in game its basically canon.

Well, most games I like I'd probably get killed in. At least if it were Ghost Trick though I could maybe get my death averted.

The rest of the month is just gonna be waiting for shit to happen. Fuck. I just wanna go to school already.

That's real tho.

Not really.

Are the substories canon?

but would you be charismatic enough to have your own personal harem and befriend everybody?

Nothing happened today. I got sleep, went and bought some jeans, and then just played vidya all day. Also my next day off is Christmas and I honestly don't expect to get anything this year, mostly because I haven't had time to tell anyone what I wanted.

shieeeetttttt twewy then fam

How goes user

I just want this xmas shit to be over so I don't have to do family things

Thats sad. Hope you at least get money or gift cards or something

They never really appear in the main story except the virtual fight thing.

Chilly night here. Makes sense since it's the solstice though.

Probably not. I would probably be a kanji rather than a MC or junpei. That just means i get to fuck naoto instead.

is there anyone actually fun on or is this going to be another boring idle chit-chat thread?

I gotta go up to my sisters house for christmas. Not gonna be fun.

Thats no fun. The side stuff has to have some sigifigance.

good evening friendos.

shoo shoo pedo spider

i iz fun unni monica

Honestly I'm pretty sure everyone in my family hates each other for one reason or another, and nobody wants to buy anything for anyone because nobody wants to say what they want for Christmas.

Obnoxious libshits? Just a guess since that's how most of my family would be.

Did you perform any rituals?

Whats wrong with your sister?

How goes user

Morning. Got a dentist appointment sprung on my by my girlfriend today. She's sneaky. Apparently I've got a tooth that either needs a root canal or a removal, and the infection has spread from it into my jaw. Mostly just been playing Fire Emblem 12 while doped up since then.
Pokemon or Animal Crossing, I guess. Just for the comfiness.

The Smash Bros universe. It has all the Nintendo first/second party worlds + some third party worlds like MGS, Sonic, Bayonetta, FF7, and Pac-Man. You also get to befriend or beat the shit out of them.

Hey faggots.
What are you drinking/playing?

Fable seems comfy enough but living in a world created by Peter Molyneux's sounds like it might be filled with some lies. Probably World End Economica's world if a VN counts.

aw shiet monica wots hapning?

Am I fun, pedospider?

Are you insane? Sure you get cool pets, but you have to deal with fire breathing monsters.

Go to bed.

Post better self drawn ones (you).

If I had to pic a vidya game to live in it would be one of the zelda games. Not sure which though.

It depends really.

Why don't they?

Nah, i gotta stay overnight there. Its gonna be cold and i wont even have a bed. I gotta convince my folks to let me sleep here.

Its the house. Its still being worked on.

Shadowrun

Its good your gf did that. Jaw infection ain't nothing to fuck with
How goes otherwise user

Isn't that all in a kids imagination and just toys and shit though?

Drinking water and playing that game where you try to stay awake

beats me.

chillin monica doin darkman shit we be doin macrame in rehab iz kinda cool…i guess. it's kinda lik skyrim but 4 real

you're the best, remember that

neither of you are fun tbh

I'd like to but I just don't have the motivation to do so tbh

How goes fam

Why go there of all places then

How goes user

I won't bleed to death or get gored. Sounds good to me!

Do androids have saliva?

It goes IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTINE YUH

Thats always a fun one. Your eyes desperately wanna close but you try and keep em open, and eventually you close them without realizing it.

They're forcing me

yes and it tastes like sex

wat about anderson silva monica?

u already kno monica shieeettt i been kno it tbh

Yeah but might as well pick toy story at that point.

I haven't fallen asleep against my will in a very very long time.

RAPE

TIRED OF CHRISTCUCK SOPHISTRIES, TIRED OF THEIR UNIVERSALISM, THERE IS NO UTOPIAN BROTHERHOOD OF MAN, IF YOU SEE A CHRISTCUCK, MOCK HIM, HE ISN'T EVEN WORTHY OF ARGUMENT, HE IS DELUSIONAL, HIS ASSUMPTION THAT ALL MEN ARE EQUAL IS RIDICULOUS, TRY TELLING A CRIPPLE HE HAS EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY, WHY DO NIGGERS NEED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, NO, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR JEW DESERT GOD, FUCK YOUR FALSE EQUALITY, FUCK YOUR EGALITARIAN SHIT, WE WERE DECEIVED INTO INVERTING THE NATURAL HIERARCHY AND WE ARE SUFFERING. GIVE US A KING, NOT A KING OF THE JEWS.

So Alan Wake?

aw shiet nigger i hop riheb ben trean u wel nig.

Is it because I called you a pedospider?

Why is Death Grips the best meme artist?

There's nothing else worth mentioning. I'm pissed they're gonna have to yank the molar I usually use for chewing. I always chew on that side of my mouth, right where that tooth is.

He sucks.

How do you know?

I really hope noone steals our shit. We're leaving it unguarded. Fuck. I cant trust anyone in this fucking state.

Kinda shit, I'm a workaholic who is on christmas break, bored out of my mind.

I had to get that shit sorted out recently. Had one which had been infesting in my gums for years yet barely spread. Apparently I was really fucking lucky to have not died during that time. Thankfully the operation wasn't that bad and only took a week to recover. Still have a ton of fillings to get done though.

Well, I went looking for cheap worthwhile vidya and animu with a friend if that counts. Didn't really find much though.

Been playing more Vesperia PS3. Nice to have the whole gang together in there for a change; the banter you wouldn't get in the 360 version (due to Flynn being pretty much NPC only and Patty not existing) is nice.

i iz actually banned from ihop 4 lyfe monica

das true tbh monica

Whos that

Probably why that tooth is fucked up. One of my front right teeth is always sore and I think its cause I smoked in that spot for almost a decade. Can't be good

I'm always paranoid as shit about that. If someone broke into my house they wouldnt take any of my parents useless garbage either. They'd just ransack my room.

You better work for yourself

But I would never choose the Toy Story universe, fam.
Kingdom Hearts is my second choice though. Toy Story + all other Disney/Pixar properties + Final Fantasy characters sprinkled on.

calm ur tits tor

repeating the same shit does get old and I should know tbh but that's not why tbh

I can atleast bring my computer and bags.

I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Mine has flared up for a day or two every few months but it got real bad this time. The problem tooth is a rear molar on the bottom right but I can feel it in my front teeth on the bottom, I can feel it in parts of the upper jaw, and I can feel it in the bone behind my teeth.

A lot of my teeth are sore because I chipped them over the years. This is the first time I've needed one pulled though.

I have a similar problem. I don't think I have fallen asleep without forcing myself for like years now. Also it's not rape if he is willingly going.

Top kek, care to D&C more (you)? also do you have the read what you want to read beleive what you want to beleive but go to bed video (you) posted a while back?

Buy some weebfigs online next time instead

Gross

Bring more

How do people chip teeth. Never had it happen

sum time ppl be eatin coral monica givin dat appendix a workout kno wut i'm sayn monica

Kind of, I own a small % of the company and get lots of performance bonuses.

Mostly clumsiness. The main one I chipped was because I ran into the fridge when I was a kid.

I'm NEET so I can sleep whenever so I'm never that tired.

Thats how you get kidney stones

How can I buy in

You sound smart

I dont have much to bring. My ps4 is too bulky to take, i dont really touch my other consoles to much. The only thinks i would really miss is just the shit i cant replace like my saves.

aw shieeet

Have you tried my favorite friend in the world; searchpage.com?

Well fuck you. What do you want me to do to entertain you? I shouldn't even bother tbh.

Yeah. Sounded like I got REAL lucky with mine. From that day forward I've been trying to treat myself much better than I have been. Losing a molar fucking sucks but at least it's in the back and not in the front. That's when you're going to have major problems.

I didn't go into detail about yesterday's trip because I was tired, but it was mostly a disappointment.
>intend to get Mega Man X collection while I'm there I was gonna get P3FES as well but it's no longer there.
We checked out two other stores. The second was open, but didn't have anything worth nothing that was cheap and the third store was closed for renovations.

tbh you can't just make a thing happen ya'know, gotta let it do tbh

y is dey 2 kircheis'

WRONK

Can't you just upload save files on ps4 to the cloud thingy

Whats that do

Were you really going to give these people money?

Rip, there's always Amazon.

That's smart. You better be growing your own food at some point.

You should have bought a computer instead.

I'm real pissed off because I try to take good care of them. I had to have one capped a couple years back too.

10 dollary-doos a month for that shit. Im just gonna use a flash drive.

Already told you, they don't really make much, if any, for the Japanese series I like (barring Tales, which does see plenty). Probably one of the downsides of liking less popular, if not outright dead works.

Once saw a Rita figure at a used game store out here. Think it was $80, which is more than a bit out of my price range. It was gone like two days later. Rita's a very popular character, despite being such a violent aspie.

Cant play yakuza on a computer

Substories aren’t canon.
Except pocket circuit fighter, he’s canon.

Pretty sad they added that bullshit with the ps4

I went in hoping it wouldn't be the worst thing ever. Guess I was wrong. I feel bad about my friend though, seeing as how I brought him along for nothing. He was actually showing intrest in P4 as well, despite only watching the animu a long time ago.

I guess I'll try amazon. Just buy new, and I should be fine, right?

I dont use the online anyway. Fuck multiplayer.

not w/ dat attitude

Here spoider. Let me entertain you by reporting you.

Der's dah nome 1 nd duh ded 1.
No more (You)s for UUUU

Admittedly I don't because I was a retarded kid. Lately I've been getting myself into a much better state. Seriously, that health scare really scared the shit out of me.

Yeah thats true

All the PS2 SMT and Persona games have been reprinted (barring base P3), and should be available at a reasonable price online. I will say though that I think base PS3 has a better cover art than FES.

Im pretty sure you can get them all for 20 bucks each on ebay.

Hey all.

That's a tough one. Kinda depends on whether I live there cause it's cool, cause life would be good, or because it contains things I wish to have sex with.

Yeah, I think, or you could just get it on PSN if you have a PS3.

saved

P3FES is minimum 10 on ebay. Go buy a copy there.

Yeah, think they range about $15-20 each on Amazon too. Took them long enough to reprint the Raidou games.

I've had a few potential health scares over the years and I usually just don't care because I'm pretty much drifting along. Had a bad foot infection earlier this year. Swollen up toe and sort of a radiating heat in the whole lower leg. Sorted that out on my own.

get that vagina out of your sand tbh

henlo

Honestly OP no idea. First thought to come to mind was Kingdom Hearts.

What's going on guys? I had a pretty good day today. I drove around, hiked for a bit. Then I swung by my nip friends place and bought her a beer. She went to a restaurant by herself later on and I had to pick her up and drive her home because it was freezing outside.

I actually got a reprint for 10 at a second hand shop. I can sell it for a profit if i want.

I am still waiting on (you) to gimmi dat go to bed video (you) posted so long ago on /sudo/. I wanted to use it against ritsu.

why live in crazy autism land?

Also is your nip lady friend cute? Tell us about her.

das ryt i fukn died wuns

plank u gotta smash her dude she want da plank monica she want u to lay da woood

Custom Maid 3D. That guys got a good deal.

So did you miss the obvious signs of her wanting to go with you or what

Hey furfag-kun. What have you been playing lately?
wew

Yeah. I have some major paranoia so now that's hanging over my head like a GUILOTINE, YUH.

It's not sand that's in my vagina. It's your salt.

Sounded like a good day.

Not too much. Been watching YYH for the first time since a friend got the series on DVD. Not bad, but at the same time it seems a bit disjointed, at least up to where we're at with it currently.

Man, school is gonna be way too stressful. This is not gonna be fun.

lewdly boring tbh

where u at it rly don't pick up till da 1 arc w/ da celestial animal nyckas or w/e

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
I get a bird outside my window every spring that chirps to the tune of that bit. I can't yell it out loud and risk waking up the lady but I always think "guillotine" for that bird.

I like the way you think.

Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same. I bet every weeaboo and waifufag here would want to live in their waifu's universe.

I think I broke (you) again.

I feel like I've lost motivation to do anything again. Like I'm not in control of anything anymore and the only way I'm gonna get control back is when I die.

You can't, the company isn't public, the only way in at this point is to join and be deemed valuable enough to be given stock. Small and medium companies give stock to people who they deem valuable to the long term of the company as a guard against competitors poaching their most valuable employees.

Buying a house and doing that is one of the things I hope to be doing next year.

Obviously

How goes user

Nah thats the final act of losing control

Well I see only two options ahead of you, so you better start doing stuff or accept death.

She never mentioned it lad. She's kind of a baka sometimes.

At this rate who knows, it might happen.

I have autism so it's perfect. Yeah she's cute but not the cutest nip girl you'll see. There are far cuter ones but I would take her over any ching chong chinese anyday.

YYH? Yu Yu Hakusho? Shit I haven't seen that since I was a kid. I need to get around to watching the whole thing.

It was man, one of the better days i've had. I've never actually picked up a girl and driven her home. Felt pretty good.

git fukt nerd lmao

I unironically enjoy Death Grips but only for the meme value. I cannot enjoy it as anything but really stupid noise.

While my waifu probably has the most comfy universe, she isn't vidya. Unless you count two untranslated DS VNs.

I was giving it to you for free. No effort required.

you're not going to get even that tbh

eh

I like a fee of their tracks.

I swear to Ritsu if you don't bang this girl soon I'm going to go over there and do it myself.

You don't even have a waifu

You play any fun vidya with her? I swear it's like pulling teeth trying to get women to play any vidya with me even when they say they are gamers.

Who is she user?

been lifting and eating

why's that? Am I really still here, just to suffer? Is killing myself only going to make things worse?

None. I like the real world better.

In the middle of that, actually. Again, I'm not saying it's bad, it's honestly pretty good; it just seems to jump around a lot and it seems a bit hard to tell the exact timeframe since it's started. The way the season contains numerous arcs thus far honestly reminds me a bit of Index, where (due to the LN format it's based on), each season was like six arcs, rather than spend the whole season on one plot.

Yeah. My friend saw it originally on Toonami many years back, but it's been so long he doesn't remember too much either.

Now where's that go to bed video then if you are giving out freebies? I want it for in the future.

Im gonna head to bed and fantasize about my life with my waifu. Night.

What has it done for you?

You fit yet?

What do you like about this place

Me too soon
Cya next time user

c'mon monica c'mon nnao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i would 2 if i had $$$$ tbh fam

I mean, how will you get control if you're dead?

This world really kinda sucks user.

Don't you mean few? I think the only one I can really enjoy listening over and over again has to be Tachyon. Only because it sounds both ridiculous and is somehow a great song to get pumped up to.
I do faggot.

I'll give you a hint. Trenni.

Im always fit only now got the time to work out more.

Dreaming the dream, mate. Just grab your biggest pillow, embrace it, and pretend you're hugging your waifu. It's helped me sleep better for a long time.

At that point, I won't be under anyone else's control. It doesn't matter if I'm dead, I'm free from the suffering of reality.

My girlfriend Ritsu not me Ritsu

Sounds miserable

people will only care about you when you try to kill your self because they project their need to live onto you, you're doomed to everyone else's will no matter what you do because you weren't born into a decent family and didn't grow up with a decent education, that's why you've got no motivation because you've lived a flip floppy life with no real struggle or wonders tbh

Ritsu you can't just pay any nip whore 120 dollars and then fuck her. You can only do that in soaplands.

Hmm honestly I don't think she plays much vidya. She mostly likes watching movies.

Yeah toonami is where I first saw it too.

Got to ask, could Toonami get away with Yusuke's comments like "depend on which finger I shoot with" and flipping the bird? Or was that cut for broadcast but kept for the DVDs?

But he said he went to a soapland.

read his post again user, unless you mean to imply we have an actual 2d little girl posting among us

All I got was some 3dpd news anchor

You won't have control either. In fact you'll have nothing and be nothing.

You should ask her to watch some with you. I've been trying to get my friends and I to watch a bunch of classic movies like Pulp Fiction, They Live, Blazing Saddles, etc. and it's been nice.

I wish I knew that before I gave out that hint. Now I feel disgusted after looking that up. She is 2d, don't you worry.

Sounds like you need to PUMP SOME IRON

Doesn't sound that different from right now. I don't have a reason to live, and the goal I'm working towards is impossible, and I don't have any hope to achieve it anymore.

NOT THIS AGAIN

Given me life and a body to enjoy it with. I can experience and do all kinds of things both good and bad, painful and pleasurable, comforting or scary, yet I don't think of it as "what has it done for me" or "what have I done for it" but rather "what can I do with it" or "what can I make with it"

The beautiful things and the ugly things - plus the above.

If you think you need a lot of money to enjoy life you are a fool. There is so much to do that don't require money, and if it does not much money.

That's a really narrow way to look at it, at only one side. Try looking at it another way. Or don't participate. Or don't live. You have the choice.

Everyday until you LOVE IT

Top kek.

Yeah I assumed as much.

I've contemplated suicide many a time user, but overall it's just not worth it. What's your goal anyway?

But if I'm a little girl how will I take care of and love my waifu?

It's just not fantastical or interesting for the most part. And my imagination has and others' have filled me with desires that can never ever be fulfilled. It's just kinda lame compared to what we think up.

my goal was to be able to move out of my parents home and be able to live life without being held back by others. My problem is that I make about 11.80 and hour for a job that doesn't feel rewarding in the slightest, and I'm not even in a good spot at work. It's not that I'm slacking off, it's that I'm getting complaints from the customers I'm serving saying I'm being rude to them. It's not my fault they don't like the solution I gave them, it's what I was trained to do at work. Doesn't help that I don't have shit to use for a reference, so I'm back to square one if I get fired.

You can do it user. Join the military if you have to. You'll be set after that.

I don't know honestly. Maybe they kept it in.

exactly

Show them The Thing 1982. Love that movie. I don't have a place to show her any movies but I guess I can take her to a movie theater sometime.

Anyway, she's a really common waifu so don't be too surprised.

explain

I've considered the military, but I have the build of a twig, and I don't think I'd be able to do anything right.

You do not want to join the military if you are emotionally unstable. It will just make it much worse on you. Heard way too many horror stories from people who don't survive the training.

Mate, have you seen the caliber of person they hire these days?

No, how bad is it?

when you say "didn't survive the training" does that mean they killed themselves?

My point was that not every nip girl is complete whore like the ones at soaplands. They are only whores when you make 90'000 dollars plus a year, but that's every woman not just nips.

Going to bed, night all.

Ooh that's a good one, will do.

Still turning up empty handed.

Are you from burgerstan? The standards are pretty damn low and the likely hood you'll ever see action is too. Try and get an apprenticeship somewhere too, or doing some low skill labor that is fairly uncommon like mining.

Fair point, but depression is so common nowadays I don't know if I'd count that as unstable.

Well it's great to have a good and active imagination, but what use is it if you only imagine things and do actualize them? Are you afraid to go out into the world and make things happen? Would you rather have someone else do it for you? You have a change to be a part of something that is much greater than yourself if you can only get outside of the narrow confines of your "reality" and create new ones.

It's fucking pathetic is what it is. All you gotta do is stand up straight and do whatever you are told to do. Everything, and i mean everything, is broken down into stages so even a 5 thumbed retard can do it.

boooo

Couple dead but mostly just people who couldn't handle the pressure and mostly joined out of trying to find something to do.

How about another tip? Hologram.
And have a good night furfag. Hope the purge isn't coming yet.

Nope, leafland. Good night.

That's what I was told about the job I work now and I'm doing everything they ask and I'm still in danger of getting fired.

OOOh so Ritsu called them all whores?

Lucky for you, you cant get fired from the military.

Haru is better.

Not quite. I was just saying that nip girls aren't easy.

forehead

Oh this about your nip friend?

It's not as big as everyone makes it out to be.

Ye mang

I know that feel bro.

Anywhere's fine as long as it isn't here.

I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

Can you at least give her a kiss?

Night, have fun banging Rise.

Is is both a whore and a pedo.

night

Maybe a kiss if it gets romantic. I'll try to go for headpats first.