Team Fortress 2

Is TF2 the most community driven game out there? without the community constantly making maps the game would have died long ago.
community cosmetics are most of the time pretty consistent, and the only shitty ones are (((cross-promotionals))).
The only valve map released in years, mercenary park, sucks massive dicks and valve is just now trying to fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/35222/no-hats-mod
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=155101824
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Team_Fortress_Wiki:Trivia_Wall_of_Shame
joindota.com/en/news/25215-valve-disables-vpk-files-to-battle-cheats
fuckyeahtf2.tumblr.com/post/167608838373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have no place here.

Those skins look like ass.

"No, zat would be your mudder"

Remember when these were available on Gamebanana and were free? Made by just some niggers who wanted to learn how to model or experiment?

Are you 12-years-old?

oh yeah, selling skins is a shitty practice, I'm just saying the community is better than valve at even something as simple as making re-textures.

I sincerely hope that tf2v eventuall supports full customization, just so I can have my cooler than stock weapon skins.

sounds like a good idea, but I've been playing TF2 since release and going back to an earlier version feels like needlessly giving up weapon variety.
personally I take weapon/map/playstyle variety over visual cohesion, although I'd ideally take both, what a shame we can't set up a server without the owner turning out to be a faggot.

Kill yourself, faggotfuck.

also apparently the no hats mod is still a thing
teamfortress.tv/35222/no-hats-mod

great argument faggotron, accept it, the game needed the extra weapons and maps to stay fresh, playing the same old maps with the same old stock weapons is fucking boring after a decade.
sure the style has become a fucking joke after Valve's jewish practices but again, no hats mod is still a thing (outside of valve servers running "sv_pure 1")

dubs names it and describes it

also congrats on getting the hat in.

Those skins look horrendous.

Hat of 9Gag
Go fun yourself at 9gag.com

"Only retards like me keep playing this shitty game"

where did you learn to make hats?
I'm somewhat decent at modeling, any guides that concisely take care of the rest?

also re-rolling this just once

I Am Very Gay
Add me for ERP

holy shit you're retarded. what? did you blow thousands of dollars on mommy's credit card buying keys? seriously kill yourself, valvedrone.

how is this skins and lootboxes you illiterate cuck

winner winner cucken dinner

winrar

You sir win a internets

TF2 Vintage is better

This is bretty good.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=155101824

started here, also got a lot of help from the TF2 emporium on facepunch

What I remember was when sv_pure was made enabled by default for servers so you wouldn't be allowed to use them any more.

I would say that minecraft, roblox, or garry's mod are far more community driven than tf2

how fucking dare they

if it was actually made how it should be done rather then the retarded method the American wanna be "black smiths" do it in then sure

isn't the original method lost technology?

Yes, and we should be so grateful to Volvo that those brilliant modders get their fair 1'5% share :^)

holy shit.

no it's really not tbh

visit its amino app

Averi good chrimas ebe

One of the first things you realise when playing no unlock versions of TF2 is how much better the game works when there is no damn clutter in the game. It really feels nice only having three kinds of projectiles flying through the air at once for one thing.
That doesn't mean it's perfect though, the balance is actually worse since Valve largely relied on unlocks to help the weaker classes and then there are some additions to the game which actually did help it.

Problem is no community is going to be able to agree on what stuff should be added to the game and what shouldn't be, an inevitable slippery slope begins to happen where people start saying "well if you're going to have x you might as well have y" and then you get the purist faggots who start bitching with "this was supposed to be old tf2, why are you adding x to begin with".

mfw letting dubs name my selfmades is my favorite thing to do on this board

I'll be back next update if any more of my shit gets in

I like how unusual effect creators get a baseball cap with the effect and an "unusual effect" logo.
played mvm with one.

Game got nominated for "Labor of Love"

Well, the game itself isn't far off

Those details clash with the art style too much, and the textures even clash between each other. You can also tell that it's just a bland fingerprint engraving on the metal that's only there to create noise, as opposed to a nice pattern along the guns. Those skins ironically look the guns look more like toys than weapons.

More like "Labor of Hate", to be honest.

Kill yourself Ikes you fucking queer.

I mean they're not wrong. It used to be a labor of love.

why not in tf2.

I would have made sense if it got nominated… let's say: 6 years ago.

alright faggots who wants to try and beat wave 666 tomorrow

but that's how damascus steel looks, it's supposed to be a natural formation, not an engraving like the amby.

what does this mean? I am pretty sure the five guys working fulltime on the game love the game with all their hearts, but so does every indie developer, it's not really something that deserves an award, if anything, cuphead should get it because the devs took a huge loan just to finish that game.

"We Still Give a Shit" award, even though the game got castrated thanks to faggots like b4nny.

Fuck off. Comp players and streamers are the only thing keeping TF2 alive. Who would you rather trust to balance the game, some faggot developer who went to college for game design or someone who's played the game for tens of thousands of hours?

We just figured out how to make those shitty meme maps fun too

The answer is pretty obvious.

Please stop shilling your ripoff mod.

Exactly. I mean look at the recent update. Completely destroys some well-ingrained comp strats because shitters can't play the game as well as comp players.

Ironic, considering your post in .

No. Skins were a mistake.
I agree with you there. Except that community mostly consists of disgusting lowlife furries and bronies that simply couldn't drop what they've invested their entire life into.
Mercenary Park is alright, the map's loud ambient noise makes playing spy really easy because the enemy can barely hear the decloak. I thought that the new changes to the map were unnecessary.

Now I'm curious if damascus steel would even be safe for a firearm. Seems sketchy to me.

Looked into it, seems sketchy but kind of safe with low pressure loads and a thorough inspection. I doubt you'd be wanting to make a precision rifle out of it though.

I just wanted to get my boyfriend a gift. Why does valve allow people who scam items to keep them again?

Sorry but not sorry. No vintage items for you.

Again man, I hadn't touched the game in forever. It just sucks, because i threw so much cash at this stupid game and it didn't even last.

What a gay.

Those skins look out of place. They are certainly nice to look at, but their busy details clash with TF2s simplistic designs.
Also the moon base map was good really early on before valve fucked up both the game mode and the map itself. IIRC I was so pissed about the map change that I went through my PCs automatic backups and reverted the file to an older version and ended up succeeding and getting the older version, which I uploaded to a few sites. Should still be on my old hard drive

Very happy for you.
Though kill yourself and never come back.

Do you even know what tfw means?

CuckBlaster, is that you? Un-block me already from Steam cunt.

There are only four new weapons and the maps are garbage nigger, try harder.

The developer because he's still more objective than any random compfag out there.

:just:

Make him suck your dick

t. AIDSBlaster

Stop with the Alphablaster drama.

t. POZBlaster

it's the only game I see on steam that would deserve the title, besides ToME. off steam that would either be between Dorf Fort or Aurora 4x, but those three games have niche audiences so no one who actually voted for the category knows about them, or really cares, for that matter.

tf2 is shit and only fags play it, as proven by this cuck

tf1 on the other hand was the shit and i had some fun times playing that growing up.

Damascus steel is gay, Toledan steel is technically the superior steel. Fucking armor breaking swords cunt.

Looks fucking lazy, why the fuck would you give the cable and the lens cap the same texture as the stock?
Looks pretty good
kinda ok but

hello rato

same tbh, it's about time all this stupid shit dies

kill yourself faggot

Ya actually couldn't be more wrong.

Picunrelated I assume?

the developer because i want the game to be fun, not a competition

They're also the reason there's so many shitty memes and meta builds. I'd rather the game have less players than dumbfuck twelve year-olds running around going "HAHA SHPEE XDDD".

Yeah and then the steambox or whatever the fuck they called it update fucked all of the Counter Strike Source ones.

Anyone know any cool custom maps to try out?

The feeling when or the face when?

Autistic manchild detected

Unless you're playing with bots, good fucking luck trying to find anyone to play on them with. Everyone is either on a shitty orange map, playing VSH on maps from 2011 or some shit, circlejerking on a ctf map, or it's some fucking meme map like highertower.
I just have this terrible feeling in my mind and soul that Valve did something to all of the good community servers when they released the worse-than-pigshit-covered-in-monkey-piss Meet Your Match fuckup "update". Like, Valve sent a Cease and Desist to every single decent community server or something.

Last time I checked, everyone on this board is an autistic manchild, especially those Overmeme threads.

Is it autistic just as Mario's?

No. In fact the Team Fortress Wiki combats autism like crazy. Autists who try to add their "hip" obvious trivia get banned. Want an example of some of the shit edits we had to revert, please direct your attention to the Trivia Wall of Shame: wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Team_Fortress_Wiki:Trivia_Wall_of_Shame

Again the only people with the wiki cap like that are autistic manchildren

Wikis were a mistake because retards who get a tiny amount of pretend power think themselves big. Reminder wikifags got their panties in a bunch after one of the bug reporters asked for a wikicap with a halo effect and it pissed them off so hard they complained to valve.

Fuck your stupid ushanka ripoff

Orange box update you mean?

Old shotguns were made with Damascus steel barrels. The bad thing about it is that the stuff would be used when modern style shot shells were common so if you load up some shells from your sporting good store you will blow it up.

They look like shit. The "swirls" are very think and large with some kind of very even oval pattern going throughout so it looks like a giant thumb print and nothing like the more tighter loops and strands in your pic. The worst thing is the wood. It looks like something out of a Fallout New Vegas modders first attempt at using a wood texture and instead of having the grain go along the length of the stock they have it go vertically which in real life tends to end up with broken stocks

EBIN! :DDD

I HAVE AN IDEA
Let's take over a server.
Or someone with money rent one, I am broke after spending the 300 I got for christmas on alchohol

christ, those textures in the OP look horrid

It looks good, but valve still managed to fuck up the modding community thanks to this workshop bullshit.

First they remove the ability to mod games so they can sell their shitty skins, but on top of that they also invite every nigger to try and make their own mods, which flooded the market with shitty mods. I also hate how skins are acceptable now, back in the old days these fucking reskins were very unpopular on fpsbanana.

Well, it's less "they removed the ability to mod their games" and more, "they removed modifications as being permitted on their servers". Now if you want to get into the debate on whether or not they know most community servers are ad littered shitheaps, well that's within but not direct in the discussion of whether or not they are in effect disabling mods.

You ever played Left 4 Dead 2? Well in that game you can add mods and disable or enable them in game. When you join a server that doesn't allow mods the game will just disable your mods and load the default files. In their newer games this is not a option anymore. So yeah, valve basically did remove the option to mod their games. Because previously you were allowed to mod it, servers that didn't like mods just disabled them but now modding your game just results in you not being able to play on those servers at all.

And from what I heard mods were disabled in Dota 2 entirely.

Does Dota 2 even have community servers? I haven't really been up to date on that totally ubiquitous Warcraft 3 mod that for some reason is the first thing they put Source 2 out on. I know CS:GO has community servers and mod support but still has the same All Valve servers are sv_pure 1 no mods thing going that TF2 has

You would have to ask a dota 2 fan, can't answer that, but I remember there being a thread when Valve disabled it back then. All I know is that at some point it was possible to mod that game and now it's not possible to do so.

Well, you don't exactly have proof of that, you have the claim that you cannot play a modded Dota 2 game.

man, why are you making me do this…
joindota.com/en/news/25215-valve-disables-vpk-files-to-battle-cheats
I now remember it since I was in that thread, there were apparently mods that disabled cosmetics and valve wasn't very happy about that. Also mods allowed you to use any cosmetics you want.

Thank you for actually substantiating your claim, however I need to make note that the article you mention specifically states that this applies to matchmaking games, which again falls back into the category of not explicitly disabled but however, disabled on Valve operated servers.

Those skins look like shit. They look like the shit crapped out on gamebanana before TF2 even had micro transactions. Super high res, don't fit the style, sometimes have retarded decisions (the wire for the laser pointer is made out of fucking wood).

Get some fucking taste

you deserved it

Dota 2's version of community servers are lobbies. Basically servers that are still on valve's end. Nothing compared to dedicated servers. Nobody uses them except for pro's who want to practice, people who want to test mechanics or for groups of faggots to fuck around in.

Now there are custom games, which indirectly work through the lobby system. You find the game on the workshop and find a game, if you can't find a game it starts a lobby and waits for other people to join. Valve's support for them has been abysmal so they died off hard minus the few valve has made and the 1 or 2 meme games. They break every patch and mod makers either quit or lose interest. It's nothing like warcraft 3's custom game system.

So yeah. Valve put mod in dota 2, just enough to end the whining, with plans to do paid mods shit, but when they realize they make more sheckles off compendiums they let it die a miserable death.

t. user with a terrible mental illness causing him to relapse back to dota everytime he gets stressed

Poorfag.

My guess is that tumblrinas tried to add their headcannons as facts.
Pirate Goomba is a pirate goomba btw

what's that gotta do with anything? i frequently browse Holla Forums and i cannot stand most gay people; is it wrong to be closeted or extremely casual like it's not a big deal about it? would you rather me shove it in everyone's faces like no-one else's business like any other faggot?

i was 14-16 whenever i played tf2, the fact that i even spent money on this stupid f2p game is purely because i had pretty much nothing else i wanted to play at the time.

Teach your "boyfriend" to pirate.
It's like you want him to suffer.

A gay who isn't a complete flaming faggot. You are a very rare fucking breed, you know that?
This was your biggest mistake.

it's hard to pirate some online games i want to play with him. it's just easier to buy it on a sale - besides, i want to directly support games i buy in the first place. yeah, i do pirate, but it's to keep games in which have shitty developers down/just to try said games to see if i like them. i mean, i still went out and got him plenty of games we can play together, but none the less it would have been nice just to make use of all the shitty virtual items i had just lying around in a game i hadn't touched in around a year.

My last words are **better be fucking good games you gay* and let it be learned that nutf2 is shit.

i understand the whole stigma behind that, but none the less Holla Forums has taught me well what people hate from gay people and what to avoid - even though i hate myself for being gay, i still live with it because manning the fuck up about it is the only reasonable way to be. i've tried to force myself to like girls, which almost always ended with me being depressed out of my mind to the point of not functioning. it just fucking sucks, and i worry about how the people who believe the same things see me (to the point of just wanting to shoot me in the back of the head) when in reality i just want to help the cause in any way i can.
i live in fear of having someone mentally stable in a relationship (in which i've never truly found one), i'm terrified of bugchasing and the man-sluts that i'm around that make me hate myself even more, i'm scared of all the fucking awful trannies i meet, and i'm scared of how my family and close friends would ever react if i was ever truly found out for what i am. this shit teaches you alot - such as why many faggots who do this shit are so desperate for attention.
i'm fucking lonely and black-pilled, that's why i even vent to you in this random ass thread.

i've certainty gone about giving more of a shit within the last few years - hell, most of the shit i play is either emulated or heavily modded (for example, mount and blade, europa universalis IV, many various bullet hells to the point in which i'm beating touhou games on hard)

Don't hate yourself for your gay genetics. That's the retarded libtard/nazi idpol that is currently shitting up America. I personally think there's nothing really wrong with being gay, just don't shove it in people's faces.
Also, as long as your family isn't a super religious "GOD HATES FAGS" bunch, or just hate gays in general, then you should be okay.
nice blogpost btw :^)

Nigga how the fuck else are people gay? Gay user just said he's tried to force himself to like girls and it always ended horribly, and I believe him because I've known people who did the same exact shit.

Usually from being abused, but it can stem from a lot of things just like any fetish. Just replace "gay" with some shit like "scat" and see how ridiculous you sound, you unscientific bastard. Better make sure my family doesn't find out about my loli genetics.

This user gets it, homosexuality is just a shitty fetish, but people let it define them and take control of their lives. No one wants to know what gets you off, just keep it to yourself

how many ref are worth a single key now?

Community involvement is a nice thing and all, but valve's idea is "MAKE THE GOYIM WORK FOR US AND THEN PAY FOR IT!"

One is strictly a degenerate fetish, and one is a sexual orientation. All the degenerate shit faggots do come with environmental shit.

other than drug abuse, pedophilia, rectal cancer, AIDS and anal prolapse

Nature doesn't make a distinction between degenerate and non-degenerate acts.

Explain how it's not a fetish/paraphilia without resorting to "look it up on wikipedia :^)"

I mean, if you believe in the faggot parasite cells. But thats not really genetics.

This is your mind on THE GAY. They still think they are special.

Old tf2 scammer here
You deserved it

He is, and so are you.

hey, i didn't ever say i didn't.

tbh fam, the competitive faggots need to go die. specifically 6s faggots.

???

Do you realize that men and women have been fucking their own gender for a platitude of reasons among which for scarcity of women, as a humiliating act and as a way to keep a society free of women, whereas post 1950's "gays" are just an identity thought experiment communists managed to imprint into the impressionable minds of already ill people to further emasculate America while simultaneously getting into their schools and institutions?

I think I just died inside. one of my favorite servers used to run stock vsh with a couple plugins like the dispenser amp and taunt crits. about a year ago I found the server again, and my god, has everything been raped. shitty plugins, rats maps being constantly played, and the like. pure fucking cancer. I would personally create a vsh server with no shit attached, but I don't have the time to manage a servere.

The problem here is that installing mods breaks your game. If you install a mod you are not allowed to play on official servers anymore, which means over half of all servers don't work anymore. But previously the game would just temporarily disable mods so you could still play on official servers. They removed a feature just so they can sell more cosmetics. A very jewish move.

Didn't notice the first time I looked at it, but the details like that one cable shouldn't be brown. Payday 2 does the same bullshit, you chose a wooden skin and suddenly the entire thing is wood, even cables and zip ties.

One of them already died, his name was CornishGamerHen. Leafland mourned his sorry ass for running a dead end job

Gays like you deserve worse

Can I get a story?

AIDS isn't enough?

Literally a Mr. Nobody died of cancer, no Valve artist, no programer not even a voice actor, he just ran a server for competitive faggots.
fuckyeahtf2.tumblr.com/post/167608838373

Bare in mind, Jim French voice actor of L4D Bill and some Half life characters has recently passed away but they didn't give a shit

Why the fuck are you installing source mods to your main folder.
Every Source game has an Addons folder specifically for loading mods. Unless you are cheating there's literally no reason to dump your shit in your main folder.

Like pottery

6 million

I'm glad that this board is so inclusive. We need more homosexual poc in our video games to "balance" things out :^)

Like every tf2 blog. Yass queen niggers

You’re already a homo tho, I think that’s inclusive enough

Lol what a fag
t. Medic main

I've seen this shit happen. It aint no joke.

You and your "boyfriend" both deserve the AIDS. Dumb ass.

I cant enjoy TF2 anymore. I just played it casually, went through matchmaking, and had fun in games that lasted a pretty long time. Now games end instantly and its a bitch to find games. You cant even server browse or join matches in progress. I dont care about hats and balancing changes, how could they ruin it in such a basic way?

Having actually played a little TF2 for the first time in years recently, i can tell you that's wrong and you're a moron. The community maps option in the find a game menu is the old server finder. Now, most of the servers are DEAD AS FUCK, but it's still an option and i know at least one payload rotation server is alive and well the few times i've actually checked in.

I remember joining those ctf_2fort_classic servers but goddamn it was run by cocksucking faggots.

I meant you cant join valve servers in progress, so te browser is only community servers

No they don't, unless this is a recent change. CS:S and Left 4 Dead 2 had a addon folder where you could drop your mods into, but cs:go and dota don't have one unless this was recently changed. I have neither games installed so I can't check right now but I know for a fact that cs:go didn't support this back then in beta and also not months after it officially got released.

Those tf2 trailers are the most entertaining thing I've ever seen and they're about reach 10 years of existence.

Now I can visit the site.
Holy shit, I can't believe it's not the Mariowiki.

just play Team Fortress Classic lmao

Hormones, you nignog.

But its (almost) dead and the classes aren't as fun as TF2's

Honestly, of all Promotional things that TF2 has done, the Meet the Team videos are just perfect for what they are. They're really good shorts with good animation that will attract people in, but also gave the people who watched it a general idea of how said class plays out. Not only that, it also captures how each of the classes personality are distinct and also humorous in their own twisted way.

Absolutely boring
5 CP or KOTH is where its at

i never asked to become a meme

back when I was a little kid I played tons of TFC.
halve the amount of grenades, nerf the LSD. buff the flamethrower, take away medic's conc jumping (or give the scout something so he isn't a weaker medic) and AIDS, and then we'll talk about TFC being better

Old Guadalajara -

Yeah, that's pretty much everything wrong with tfc

Artist source pls

I stole some engie's resupply bag and he got mad.
There were more bags about 20 feet away, and he coulda just bunnyhopped there

You forgot that Scouts can't kill.

nor should they really, their conc jumping is way too good, and given TFC's higher reliance on flags, I'd be like letting TF2 demo cap while using the sticky jumper.

I was gonna start a new thread but this one's already here, so:

What the fuck happened to the playerbase?
Did every started huffing petrol in the last two months or so?
I haven't touched it since last summer, try it again and for fuck sake, it's full of retards. Every server, every hour of the day.
I could stand 3 days, finally uninstalled it.
I know there was always that couple of retards on each team that did shit like build sentries in spawn and not move them or spies that stab people in the front and forget about their gun but jesus H fucking christ, they used to be 2 or 3 in each time.
Now it's up to 8 - 10.
And the top of table is funky as shit too. I'm not the best player around so I get 3rd or 2nd spot most matches but it's fucking bizzarre to see 4 or 5 players with 5 times as many points as the rest of their team combined on the other team. These players (the one's who actually know how to play) were ALSO there previously, but I recall being 1 or 2 per team. Not 5 on one team and 1 or 0 on the other.
I made 25 matches in the last few hours.
There wasn't a stalemate, there wasn't a close game, there wasn't a "shit we might win this" moment. It was 25 stomps in a row. Either my team stomps or we get stomped.
There's no close games anymore. You got your scouts running back to base because they took 2 points of damage, the Heavy is sniping on the roof, the snipers can't hear a de-cloacking spy to save their lives (literally) and the other team is just as clueless. You can then just toss the dice: if it's a 4, 5 or a 6, the pro-soldier with a pocket medic will rocket jump from your base, team wipe the enemy and hand you the match. If it's 1, 2 or 3, the pro-soldier also appears but is on the other team.

AND WHAT IN THE GODDAMN NAME OF FUCK IS A WARPAINT CASE? WHY DID THIS SHIT COST 200 OF THOSE DUMB RED TICKETS AND STILL REQUIRE A KEY?
WHY ARE THERE WEAPON SKINS IN TF2 OF ALL PLACES?

Game's gone to hell. Just play with cheaters. You can rig the votekick and mine for salt.

casuals got to it. compfags aside you're remembering community run servers where faggots played against each other constantly and as such improved as they tried to outdo each other.

My advice is just pop in and play vintage with Holla Forums on the weekend. Closest you'll get to a good community server as anything and no worrying about faggots idling in spawn trying to trade shit

That's how Valve's ass backwards logic works, similar to Nintendo.

Asshole, that got a small scream out of me

Does vintage take up 27gb on my hard drive?
Because that's a lot of space for a weekend-video game.

The community servers were indeed fun and rarely had stomps (unless people wanted to try stupid shit en masse on purpose).
It's where I learned a lot: by playing against some of the best players I've seen.
Can't say I ever became skilled at the game, but I always ended up on the upper half of the score table and that's good enough for me since the most important was the fun.

But even the pubs, as bad as they were never got to this level. You had these skilled players in pubs too and they were somewhat evenly distributed so matches still rarely ended up in stomps.
I got to thinking about it today and it hit me: the "invite your friends for a party" thing completely ruined casual mode.
It's not that people didn't party up before, but since there's an XP bonus for that now, there's far, FAR more people doing it. And I'd wager the number of "parties" isn't even close to the number of possible servers.
This is something even fucking Overwatch cared more about: parties get matched against other parties.
In TF2, there's a good chance a party of 4-5 will show up in a game and when they're assigned a team, it's a crapshoot of the game assigning another equal party to the other team.
Essentially:
It's not impossible to do any of these things, it just becomes insanely harder to the point of not only no longer being satisfying, it's not even rewarding.
Example, the match where I threw the towel, quit and unninstalled:
I thought I was pretty good. Not too stellar, other players might have done better but I think I did okay by giving my team a very good opening out of spawn.
I spectate during respawn time and notice that despite outnumbering them 9 to 4 with a single defending sentry… they're still in spawn. Poking, taking potshots and hunkering down.

Shit like this happened the whole fucking day, but this was the match I realized what's wrong with TF2 nowadays.
Forget the hats, the cosmetic shit, the terrible maps, everything. It's all down to the same problem:

PEOPLE ARE PLAYING TF2 LIKE IT'S COUNTER STRIKE
Insanely afraid of getting killed, potshotting from miles away, running for health after taking 30 points of damage, noone pushes payloads or caps points and people on the goddamn 10th place of the score table bragging about a single domination from stickyspamming.
I can only assume these people are confused: they meant to double click CS:GO on their desktop, opened TF2 instead and thought "The fuck is wrong with CS today?".
But then they saw the weapon skins, the (((matchmaking))) and the cosmetic crap and felt right at home.

Quick question just to further make my depression even worse: does that shit Players Unknown Battlegrounds have cosmetic crap already?

And I apologize for the giant wall of text, but I finnaly understand the hatred and anger older players have.
I never got that, I played half a dozen games per week or so, some friend's servers on the weekends.
I never expected that seeing something you liked so much being so disgustingly raped in front of you would make me feel this terrible.

My favorite class

I'm not getting that sort of experience at all. In fact I think casual encourages people more than ever to actually play for the objective and try to win the game moreso than the original matchmaking ever did. Not to say it doesn't still have it's fair share of retards but most of the games I play are rarely stomps. Are you playing with metzio niggers from south america?

Vintage is like sub 10 gigs uncompressed and installed. you DO need SDK 2013 MP which is free in the tools and there's a steam free build posted in the thread

mallninjas

IIRC the reason for Damascus steel was that the ore used contained raw carbon impurities that formed natural carbon nanotubes during the forging process, greatly enhancing the strength.
Might have been pure bullshit I was reading though.