Neptunia Thread

Merri Christmasu Edition
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS
Neptune / Azur Lane collaboration announced
Nep Nep battleship in the works
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/943106717386031104

Re;Birth 1 on Steam updated to support Traditional Chinese (read: Taiwan)
Also some janky English text fixed
Neptools still compatible with game
steamcommunity.com/games/282900/announcements/detail/2794912063252992150

Vert re-added to the freshest version of the phone app, Christmas stuff added
twitter.com/CompileHeartApp

Cyberdimension Neptune is out on consoles!
CDN Steam page up
store.steampowered.com/app/632350/

Neptunia VII-R is out in Japan!
All VR scenes out so far translated

/nep/ Happenings and News
Won the 18th Attention-Hungry Games!

Cyberdimension Neptune art contest ends in success, with all fullchan content posted and one winner's spot

Ask in the thread for an invite for the Discord!

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/4263
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.

Official Translation quality:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Overall terrible. Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: Neptune and Ram were hit especially hard. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory, but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
Spin-off games: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

neptunegakuentl.wordpress.com/volume-1/
riot.im/
matrix.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5R-umSJFA
exhentai.org/g/677084/e262c27ba0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to spend Christmas with Nepgear and slowly begin to strip her during the night without her noticing until we end up getting her a special present that'll be delivered in nine months.

Neptunia is my favorite manga, its so wacky and creative. My kids love it.

All the girls are ugly

Claimed in the name of Leanbox.

Oh cool a new collab with Ne…

to be fair, chink copy-paste of shitcolle is pretty damn popular, so it might help get Nep some following from the boatfags

well, a reverse image search of that nep got me some big titty boat loli. so if thats to be taken as a diving message than it looks like a strong possibility.

Been letting RB1 sit for a while since fighting off the main villain again, looking forward to Noire returning, and I liked that one bit with Blanc and Vert trying to persuade their way into Noire's place. Blanc especially because it was so unexpected, Vert trying to "wiggle" her way in, not so much. Besides finishing it I'm looking forward to replaying it with less sidequesting and better understanding of how it plays.

Thinking about making Vert in AA2.

I don't want a following from games like that.

The genre between the chink boatslut game and the japanese boat slut game has shifted, with the chink boatslut game being more of a bullet dodging game rather than a management one.

I haven't got it. Does it at least have the sort of degeneracy I'm into? Otherwise, at least a schoolgirl Vert makes sense thanks to that one spin-off game.

and that is?

The not-degeneracy like the hugging and head petting of course. Seriously I was overjoyed to find that was an option.

???

I want to hug Rei

Merry Lewdmas

you lack a certain nep there

You should be happy there are christmas Verts at all

I've found vert is in christmas pictures with other neps most of the time.

Okay /nep/, tell me who in your opinion would be the best maid, and maybe add why
Personally I think Nepgear, mostly because she's already used to cleaning up after Neptune

Definitely Nepgear. Noire would be good if you could persuade her to wear the maid outfit but since she hates admitting she likes to cosplay, that might be difficult.
Neptune and Vert wouldn't even consider it. Blanc would probably be okay at it, but she doesn't really have the maid personality so I doubt that'd work. The twins would probably make a bigger mess than they'd be cleaning. Uni probably would be decent at it.
Compa would be able to do it, but Iffy would refuse outright. Plutia would be too busy sleeping so she'd need a maid for her instead of being one herself. And Uzume would probably do it well if you told her she'd look cool while doing it.

God I just want to pick Meido IF up and huggle her. More than normal IF I mean

Does that look like the expression of someone who is wanting to be wearing that? She outright refused and then was forced to anyway.

what about casual, bikini or sleepy Iffy?

Neps are cute.

guys, I might have killed him

I can never die, as long as she lives

Sonic ads always were hilarious

Christmas Histy is the best festive hat.

Merry Nepmas Everyone!

Neps are for closet homosexuals. Real men like hot lolis.

I tuned out to Nip yuri pandering stuff a long time ago because it's usually nothing of consequence. Like in this entire series. The girls are clearly for men to enjoy.

Well, that would be an Xbone X nep?

Do not even go there. I will have your head.

Pretty sure there's a pic of GH with digusting muscles

Anyone got this year's version?

Just Nep my shit up.

Neps are for love and happiness, not such shady things. Especially Gear.

Come on now

We all know it was both Noire and Gehaburn's curse's faults, while Gear was only the tool that went through it

One can't hate such cuteness.

She picked up the sword, and carried it around.
NGIDF please go

How has everyone's Christmas treated them? Better than last year or worse, so-so?

Be careful what you wish for.

Do you actually have that daki, Rei lover?

Gee, thanks. I needed to see that sooooo bad…

I'd teraflop her onto my friggin bed if ya know what I'm sayin hehehehehe yeah

Sadly no

What are your Nep Year's resolutions, user?

I need to finish Megadimension, I dropped it for a few months once I got to the split endings and the thought of coming back to it doesn't sit well in my tummy, idk why; I was enjoying it.

Try to be happy, thats about it

maybe to actually do something with my life?

Fix that.

Right now, but also Nip learning.

nepmas this year wasn't as good.

have fun hopefully you won't be as retarded as me

What happened friend

It was okay.

To play 4GO on the PC.

Reminder that SeHa is the best spinoff.

get /fit/
learn nip
try not to lie to myself and actually do it

Slow progress just because I've been busy. Also I'd really like Neptune to be quiet sometimes, like during this entire exchange.

I prefer the adventures of Noire and (You) myself. More in concept than gameplay but that part is serviceable. I'm just not much of a fan of that style.

Not in this lifetime

If only
It's actually Azur Lane

It's azur lane, and forcing any other IP onto ZUN's work is a sin

can i have discord sv? i mainly game on steam. really wanted to ahve someone to play vydia (especially GTA V).
no kido, i am 27

When will the eggplant menace be stopped?

They should just do a Senran x Neptunia one already.

If you watch the Neptunia anime ED at 11:59:13PM, you will hear "Here we go, good to go, neputunu!" at 12AM. Start your new year the right way

I thought that was basically Neptunia U. Or did you mean similar to how the most recent Senran game had DLC for DoA characters?

Something similar to the latter.

I just got all the rebirth games on sale. I'm having fun with them so far.

That's good to hear user

one of us

I found my waifu.

I got rebirth 1 and it's pretty fun. Noire's voice makes me feel weird in a sexy way. I think I'm well on my way to becoming a filthy weeb

You do mean her JP voice right?

Compa's JP voice makes her sound simultaneously slutty and innocent.

Yes and yes

Good lad

UUUU

So you preferred the dub?

Happy New Year, Holla Forums.

Why is Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls so comfy? Why did SHG ending have to get pulled? Why must they suffer even more?

Tell me friends, why didn't this game take off as hard as Neptune did, was there not enough cute girls or the fact it's a solo game instead of a series, especially when Its a better game that has a better goddess.

what? is it censored?

I always liked those enemies. They're ridiculous, and it's just another clue that the devs have a love of games. The little pixel block guys and Pac-Man ghosts are cool too. With that said, sometimes I wonder just how much they based the 4 main girls on their console, has that ever been talked about in official media?

Noire is pretty lovely, but wait until you see that bit with Blanc. You'll know it when you see it.

I think he just likes that one bit. But yeah I'm actually about to start the anime. When I've done that and am in a sufficiently deviant mood I'll skim the dub too to see how it is.

I'm not seeing the comparison since it's not about human-form game consoles.

They're both RPGs by CH.

There was a poll for which group would have their ending in the game and Neptunia won Not surprising since almost no one knows the SHGs

Yeah it's the same devs but in terms of setting they don't compare very strongly, and that probably makes all the difference. Certainly the Neptunia girls are all cuties.

It's still in files too.

On vita you can download it for free admittedly but once the servers go down, any new anons won't be able to see it

Plutia is the motherly CPU.

Which is better in overall voice: English or Japanese?

Definitely Japanese. While English has two voices that stand out the rest of them range from mediocre to terrible whereas the Japanese voicework is consistently good.

It's been years, and unfortunately no full fan translation of the entire thing.

Japanese is much better. Also because the translation quality of RB2 and 3 is awful, so if you speak japanese, you'll get the real writing instead of the localization. That said, we have a retranslation mod here that fixes it as well.
That said, I wouldn't completely not recommend the English dub as there are some characters that are pretty good, though your mileage may vary. There's only like 2 that everyone seems to like. It's just that they have some really awful ones, too. Like, really bad. You can use the English if you prefer English in your games, but I would recommend the Japanese.

You sure love those Sega girls.

One line of JP Purple Heart's Perfect voice alone should cement the JP track's superiority, along with Noire's tsundere self voiced by Queen Tsundere herself, and IF's cute voice breaks when she's flustered

Again with that captcha…

ok, I'll try that re translation, cause that jap voice and eng text somehow felt that they didn't fit together.
But I think I'm blind. There's re:birth 2 and 3 retranslation that I see but no 1.

They don't. Dubs match the subtitles, i.e. localization. Also 1's original translation is alright. It's 2 and 3 that are a dog's breakfast.

Purple Heart's evens out perfectly my personal dislike of Neptune's, but no all the leads have good voicework. Blanc's got a nice quiet voice (favourite) and Vert a nice ara one.

Re;Birth 1's translation is pretty close, and doesn't need a Re;Translation

Oh and the spin-offs tend to be worse still. Forgot to post this to add to the NISA=CANCER pool.

I guess I'll live with that. I'll try to see more of the comparison between the voices and the text, because I always get this habit of after hearing one voice saying, I'll go back and hear what the other voice is saying at that time.

Rebirth 1 doesn't have a retranslation since it's pretty much spot on.

Gumshoe Tenoboshi at your service!

Do the spinoffs have a retranslation?

No, I'm afraid. It was decided that it would be too much effort

That's a damn shame.

Nepgear is a terrible bully.

however, you're more than welcome to learn nip then help in the retranslation efforts

That's going to take me a long time. Even then, I want the Light Novels to get translated. Those 5 volumes of Neptunia High School have gone years without fan translation as everyone else would rather translate Isekai.

Different data format from Rebirths plus a low desire to work on the side games…I'm not saying it won't happen but it's pretty damn unlikely when everyone involved with Retranslation is working on other Neptunia stuff that hasn't been translated yet, not to mention maybe getting back to some sticking points in the two patches already out there at some point when that's exhausted.

Hopefully they notice the light novels.

That and, being honest, they're expensive as fuck if you don't have access to Akihabara.

You can do that! (Hopefully)

You meant the light novels, right? The spinoffs are on steam.

However some user uploaded the pic related LNs previously here. Just find someone who can read this hundreds of pages of moonrunes.

Years have gone by and he hasn't even finished volume 1. Yeah, we need someone else.
neptunegakuentl.wordpress.com/volume-1/

How bad? Are they particularly worth reading?

these would be better if the backgrounds weren't so busy

I actually agree on that. How's this?

much better, though the first panel is a bit too zoomed out/needs better centering

Centred, but I think it works better a bit off with little sis coming in like that. Also a scaled version but I definitely hate that because of the inconsistent line weights. The issue then is the lack of sensible background detail.

Then again this is the game where you run around pretty scenery with giant blue dog blobs hopping around merrily, maybe random background clutter is the right thing for these.

What if she's her daughter instead ?

That's the kind of face I'm making right now.

to be fair these guys are/were also working on different things

Then it's their fault for not establishing priorities and deadlines. If they can't organize themselves properly, they can't be trusted with multiple projects.

I'm kind of interested but can't run it and don't like online games that much.

I wouldn't. Which isn't a surprise since VII wouldn't either. Enjoy it for me guys

Such is life

My computer has a 6 year old mid range CPU on it and it can run this.
What kind of toastersdo you guys have?

I want to rape Nepgear!

Laptop from maybe 7 years ago? It might run it. However I don't trust a Windows system to run online, and despise online-only games anyway. Plus, that pathfinding…

My specs are in-between recommended and minimum, I'm more worried if I'll be able to run it at 60 fps since I don't know how well optimized the game will be.

Whoa there! Slow down! Neps are meant to be loved consensually! Especially the imoutos. If you break them, they might go genocidal on you.

i wonder what kind of switch version of blanc will look like.

Rom and Ram would be holding on to her arms.
>Or an ara Blanc mech piloted by Rom and Ram.

Well, my graphics card is called intel graphics family, you get the idea

Nowa

Beautiful.

Why, Rei, WHY. Other than that I'm surprised to be enjoying this, at least from the first 2 episodes. HDD forms in fancy dresses was something I didn't know I wanted until I saw it.

You don't have to download their shitty update you know, and also if you have been fine up until now, what makes them announcing it any different. Just be smart and don't go on shady websites that you think will expose you to viruses and you will be fine. So if you use common sense you don't need to fuck your computer up with an update.

Angry loli is adorable.

Presuming it's one of those games that's full keyboard, or controller? Like DMC4?

Certainly it helps but it's not some magic everything-proof shield, and certainly not if you're running insecure software on your computer.
Meltdown's patch only matters for specific server use cases. Not home PC use cases, where it'll have virtually no impact.
He was clearly talking about graphics performance anyway.

Oh I'm mostly referring to Purple Heart, and it's not an elegant train of thought. It's just showing what I want to see and looked like it'd slip off at any moment.

She's worth fucking in both forms.

I'd like it to be like FF14 where it supports both the traditional mouse & keyboard button macro-heavy scheme, and swapping between skill brackets using the gamepad shoulder buttons (and both schemes can work equally well depending on personal preference). I know this is probably too much to ask though and we'll be lucky if it actually supports non-xbox gamepads at launch.

Yeah I'm not liking the sound of this "port". I mean seriously how hard can it be to change the controls around compared to the rest of it? Still secondary to if it's an always online game though.

I'm already a big fan of their normal HDD forms, at least when they don't have all those random bits attached to them, and actually hoping I manage to get to RB3 some day just because of alt Purple. Apparently it has Rei too.

If 4GO is Xbox controller only that would be a bit ironic since the game came out on the PS4 originally.

ahh iffy

bretty gud

It's not just that. I think it ended pretty badly for them and…y'know I think they should get a better ending. They just needed to change some things is all and then everyone can be happy

I'd tickle a different part of her body

Does Vert have best feet?

I assumed he was speaking from earlier PC ports of the series, which I've never played, only the ones on Vita. Also PS4 controllers aren't supported on Windows, but at the very least the game should support generic ones. It's just lazy porting.

I like it, but oh god, you totally should've done Blanc going HUGE BREASTS HUGE GUTS instead.

g/1166635/fb71573094/

No.

It's gotten better lately. More games are fine with spitting out PS4 button prompts when they detect a PS4 controller.

Just reached the point where Neptune trades her power and now it's just the original trio I'm playing with I really got distracted with random sidequesting. Suffered a rather humiliating and sudden death to some ΓΌber Shampura thing I bumped into while avoiding yet another big Dogoo upgrade. It's also troublesome figuring out where different items are for the various costumes. Also love the maid HDD attachments.

Still my favourite scene in the entire game.

Why's it gotta be 3/4 monsters.

Fresh

What mobage is this from?

Its' from their F2P Vita game

NEPOOGYA

Did someone say Nepgya?

NEPOOGYA

neepgya

Decided to just start over in RB1 with DLC after learning that it has Iris Heart. I'll just have to live with the shame of it being kind of OP to play like that but leave Neptune and that other new girl in the back row. Also apparently it's possible to miss plans if you're not diligent about collecting the things, so I'm gonna be trying harder this time around.

Also Plutia's footsteps are loud as hell. Perhaps fittingly after seeing Iris's end battle pose. Damn.

Didn't know that existed but also don't get the point of it when the system has most of the real games.

Do not lewd Nepnep in public

Is it just me or do Black Heart's breasts look too far apart

The artist probably did it to make them look smaller, they do the same to white heart.

White Heart looks fine, BH looks so off

Hey Nepfags, want to talk with other nepfags off the board, but don't want to touch Discord and get it's slimy hands snooping through your shit?
Introducing the /nep/ official Riot network!
A fancy irc client with a lot of functionality focused on security
Head to riot.im/ and create an account
then when you log in to Riot, open the Directory and paste in these links one at a time
#Nep-general:matrix.org
#eggplant_images:matrix.org
#nep_nfsw:matrix.org
#nepmusicwebms:matrix.org
It's mostly as a safe haven for the discordfags should Tencent decide they want to bring the ban hammer down on us, so don't expect much activity, but it should be fun anyways

Which is the best version of Rebirth 1 to play?
GoG PC version
Vita version from PKGI
or some other shit I'm not aware of, like a modded version or a fan translation or something?

The artist might have also just fucked up with BH now that I look at it.

Either is fine, the translation is okay for rebirth 1.

Can I use an external IRC client to access it, like Hexchat?

GOG version is pretty good.

You can try it and see, I've not tried it myself

Plutia really does feel like Neptune 2P to me, because I can't stand either of them in regular form, but love them in HDD. Also just noticed the girls have idle animations, I'm always a fan of little details like that. Slow on actual progress.

Whatever you're most comfortable on, I'd lean to Vita just for portability. However for RB2 the retranslation is presently PC-only, and you want it. Cosmetic mods are pretty much PC-only too if that matters to you.

Not all of us can have good taste Iguess

It's only their mannerisms, their appearances are fine. Neptune is one of those annoying chirpy girls, while Plutia is something I can't even pin down, but it's almost sleepy-energetic. Normally I like quiet girls (hi Blanc) but but that particular combination really rubs me the wrong way.

Riot isn't quite IRC, it runs on top of matrix, which is focused on privacy.
matrix.org/

To me it almost seems like you've been using the dub voices user, but I know you're better than that right?

That's not it. I just personally find their voices grating. I don't like Compa's much either. Mind, I will be switching the English voices briefly at some point to see how they are, expecting disappointment given how excellent some of the JP casting is, and from what's been said earlier. Neptune's probably even worse in English.

I don't understand.

thats what happens when you install custom firmware on consoles

Along with mods.

that happens when chinese market is over running of bootlegs

I felt bile build up in my mouth

That other user was right about it being a good game to relax to. That's all I've been doing though, no plot progression. I should at least get Noire.

Pixiv has deviantART-tier dross as well. It's nothing new. Thanks a lot for sharing.

I view CFW as more like HDD, unleashing the full power of a girl. Their interpretation of an icky tongue monster is bogus.

CH views CFWs in a somewhat negative light since they see it as a way for piracy only. I'd love for one of the previous villains to become a goddess of piracy and not be considered truly evil or cripple the other CPUs by taking their shares.

How could somebody so beautiful exist in any dimension?

She does exist user. Just not in this dimension

can you handle it, user?

Uni appreciaton

The cardboard HDD equipment set seems strangely prophetic now.

Sure. I like how she plays in the beat-em-up games with the guns, and she's the only candidate I even like. The twins are annoying and Nepgear is just improved Neptune without the greatness of Purple Heart.

I don't get it.

Rebirth 2 vita retranslation patch someday maybe

Nintendo announced a literal fucking cardboard box peripheral today. It's gonna cost like $70 and comes with a game that uses the cardboard for peripherals and stuff.

Nepgear? More like Slutgear.

I didn't know they were allowed to show this much Noire ASS.

Take that back, shes only slutty for her Onii-chan

drama CDs, she was very much into the idea of having a indirect kiss

About Re;Birth 1
Is it possible to make all of the important plans in in 2nd cycle or is it best in 3rd cycle? Because I'm thinking whether to do all of the guild quests in 2nd or better do it in 3rd playthrough.

There is nothing wrong with being someone's Onii-chan and then fugging them. At least when you aren't blood related. Nepgear seeks an onii-chan out of affection. Not a literal onii-chan. In other words, she likes slightly older guys.

It just needs a bit more boing to be absolutely perfect.

Like all the characters and stuff like that? A 3rd playthough would give you more than enough MBs, a 2nd playthrough might give you enough but I'm sure.

The game's for the Noire fans, what do you expect? Of course it's gonna play up the fanservice a bit more. See also: the bath scene and the bed scene with (You) sleeping beside her

Cute. I still think she's annoying in the game though. Plus I think of Call in MN9 when character voice their jumps like that.

Oh my god that's just embarrassing. And as you say, strangely prophetic.

This is gonna be a shot in the dark as fuck,but is anybody else here hyped to see mike play more nep nep.

Who?

Who the fuck is Mike? Jewyama? 89? Matei?

Yeah that's what i thought,he has a damn small viewerbase as it is so it was unlikely

Jabroni mike

Are you him?

Naw,just a fan,he's even going as far to do silly little girl voices and facerig,it's pretty great.

I thought you might be him.

Nop,although i do recommend checking out his recent nep videos

Who is this guy and why should I care

He's a new yorker who has been playing nep and makes a (almost scary good) anime girl voice while doing it

Ai Kizuna is the only one for me.

Its cheese pizza isnt it?

He sounds like an attention whore, like Nepgear.

She'll probably make an appearance in the next nep game.

one of her special moves had better be "FWUCK YUU"

Time to go get best girl, and now I know where her HDD cat ears are too, once I can unlock that level.

I could see that, but only as one of the random cameos and similar to a not-Luigi or not-Toad, not as a direct inclusion.

Mostly about the dungeons, systems (+ characters) and battles.

Naw,not at all,although it's pretty obvious nothing i say will change your opinion.

He's insanely small in viewers so i wouldn't say e-celeb.

You're making it pretty obvious you're not from here. Which means you need to go back to wherever you came from.

Eh,suit yourself,i just thought you'd like to see somebody entertaining playing your series.

There's no way anyone could have been on this board for more than one week and have that thought. Get out.

Full pic where
Don't tell me that's the extent of it

If only you could reverse search it and find out. As a bonus, on gelbooru you'll find some retard being triggered by the idea that heterosexuals might want to fuck her.

That's not the extent of it. For real. But it's much better with the out-of-frame censoring.

Those aren't even the worst of it. That place managed to become even more cancer than Danbooru.

checking dubs for Uni tummy

Is fucking hot

it's hot because it implies a spontaneous passionate scene

I want to put my peepee into uni.

>this is the new post
I swear to god I can be a faggot sometimes but you break the floor of the barrel.

heh, faggot.

Absolutely great taste

absolutely ded

I want to understand what is it about Uni being so sexual, why is she the nep that awakens the most urges to breed in the nep fanbase
Someone needs to get into the bottom of this!

You're ded

nuthin personnell

we are all dead without neps to cuddle

I think it's a number of reasons. First she has a small compact body, prime for picking her up and cuddling, but she is also has nice assets of her own, suitable for lovemaking.
Next is her personality; in V-II she showed off that not only was she more confident almost to the point of brashness, but also motivated Gear into action, and moreover has almost lost the tsundere archetype.
But that's just my autistic analysis

I bet she could use her HDD transformation shrinkage to clamp down and enhance your experience while nepping.

What subhuman made that GIF without cleaning up the frames? It disgusts me, and I'm inclined to fix it.

Please do so, user

Beats me.

I want to pull on Chaos Uni tail buttplug

the boatgirls mobile game Azur Lane livestream regarding the nep collab has started
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5R-umSJFA

When I source that ED in higher than DVD quality I'll do it, probably for the other girls too.

No one sure didn't expect Noire and the others to appear too. Time to go for broke getting Blanc and White Heart.

So eggplants

Why does she still have the earrings?

It's that time agian

It's also this time again

Histy, do you like hugs?

also rolling for

Fair enough.

let's get married vert!

Neptune let's have pudding together

Rolling

Nepgear let's go on a fun battlebot date!

we haven't seen him in a long time. is this still the same guy? because if it's someone else, that would explain it…

It's still me, I even still use the same filename

what does Compa think about frolicking in the snow together?

Nepgya, may I have a funny face?

That works too!

disregard, i'm retarded.

KILL YOURSELF
Sweet christ I hope the internet rule of no girls doesn't apply here, because if not he's a serious cuck

Not even pixiv is safe from their faggotry.

He has to be trolling

I've seen the two of them comment similarly on other staright nep pics, but I don't know. Maybe I'm just jaded from the gelbooru fuckery.

"Thanks for sharing" should be this thread's motto.

But since this is falling off anyway, I like that one work with futa Neptune x Noire, with impregnation end. There's not enough sweet hetero works though.

exhentai.org/g/677084/e262c27ba0/

theres plenty if you like Blanc!

I do like her but Vert's my #1. She gets little in the way of good lewds though, for whatever reason. Not like Japan's totally against blonde titty monsters when they were all over that bitch from Haganai.

Speaking of Vert I apparently rolled her without even trying again.

For fuck's sake why is 8/v/ so slow. This thread's already pushing a month.

It's not slow, it's comfy.

At least, this way even retards like me can follow the thread without problems.