Fortnite

What the fuck happened to fortnite?

The trailer from 2011 looked like it was going to be a zombie survival game with light horror and despite the cartoony aesthetic have some ground in reality; i.e explosives to knock down structures, longer times to actually build things.

Yet somewhere along the way it become Tim Allen's home improvement, then decided to just fucking piggyback off of PUBG's success, shitting out a boring gamemode.
There was an interview I listened to with one of the directors and he basically said that they decided to let the art department be more "creative" and see where they went with it. Now we get this shitty "l0l t3h rANDOmZ" piece of shit that's barely interesting and has an unnecessary focus on "muh diversity" ham fisting it so hard up the games asshole its anal canal is on the verge of collapsing.

Why the fuck do game companies do this shit?

Fuck the webm didn't upload

The original VGA trailer was a completely different thing indeed.

Holy shit wait, this trailer is SIX YEARS old. Where did time go.

When it was originally launched all I heard about it was
BRUH, FUCKING MINECRAFT ZOMBIE SHOOTER GET HYPE
and now since minecraft isn't as profitable cloning they are cloning PUBG. Really this game is just trying to copy any fad it sees.

It's not even fully released yet; it's paid early access or some shit but that doesn't stop them from having fucking microtransacitons

They are chasing profits. Though instead of doing what Hi Rez did by simply abandoning old games and making new ones in the current genre of the year, they are actively shifting direction of development of the same game over the years. What a mess.

Never trust artists.

dat ass

So it looks like Fallout 4 (down to the types of buildings) with cheesier, less gritty graphics and a better combat system.

lol

I want to eat out her ass nohomo

Does anyone have the edit that removed the hair dye and de-spicced her. Not the one that removed the thicc, just those two.

debatable
imo the combat is pretty shit

That thread was good and then some user literally turned her into a slut.

These?

Doesn't it have more players than PUBG? If not it's close. That's why. Are you retarded?

probably considering I still have hope for the games industry making good, not greedy, content

Newfag detected

and that, brother, it what hurts the most.

I don't get why people are trying to cash in on this "fad" now. People have wanted a battle royale game for decades.

It probably is going down like this:

That's actually a lot better. I like Fortnite's art style but the character designs are so bad that it's keeping me from playing the game

Woo hoo. Oh w8 m8 since when it's a good idea? In fact this cancer is worse than ASSFAGGOTS.

Daily reminder that Hirez is making a new Tribes game but making it Battle Royale.

battle royal is pretty shit

How can Tribes be Battle Royale?

Surely what they mean is big(64v64) teams, and not a garbage FFA…

It's not as bad compared to the first trailer of Dead Island versus what the game actually was.

well this is definitely better than the last "un-tumblrized" submission.