2017 Was A Shit Year

I genuinely feel that 2017 was a shit year for gaming but everyone is desperate to finally play a game, the ones that finally came out i.e Nier, Persona, BOTW, Mario, fucking PUBG we gave all of the games a pass.
All of these games do nothing special or in some cases worse than their previous games. It disgusts me that 4chan's Holla Forums even Holla Forums's Holla Forums can't see through this.

It was a decent one, lots of variety and decent games in all the bullshit, bullshit of which also got tons of backlash.

Anyone who says it was a good or great year deserves to be bullied though.
If you think this was a bad year you probably don't play vidya at all.

Lmoa kiddo

It's pretty much universally accepted that 2017 was a shit year, and people posting otherwise are contrarians.

I have yet to see someone a thread or even someone liking PUB on this board.

I couldn't bring myself to like Nier and Persona 2weeb4me but my friends that like that stuff say hey had a blast with those.
Other than that it was a great year for indie releases at least for me, this year i played like 2 AAA titles and probably 8 - 10 indies, and i can say i had lots more fun with the last

it was a really good year with lots of great games, if you're having trouble finding good games you might be a hipster and you can find your local stalker thread in the catalog

Decent games but a shit year as in the people pushing decent games to be these 11/10s.

I think the indie scene this year was definitely great though. Cuphead, A Hat in Time to name 2 (two).

>>>/cuckchan/

2012 laptop nigger kill yourself

Thats the thing though, despite a shitton of kikery and shit games for normalfags we still got lots of unsullied shit and a variety of genres and really polished games.

Who said anything about Stalker?

Why does every form of criticism or difference of opinion turn back into you're a contrarian or hipster?

What would you consider good games from this year?

you might be if you're having difficulty finding good games that came out this year is all I said. are you one?

didn't know someone would be this assblasted so quickly

2017 was amazing. I bought more games this year than the last few years combined.

I thought it was a good year

You blind?

Heres a few
-Nier
-Divinity OS2
-Steel Division
-Cuphead
-Total Warhammer 2
-Nioh
-Sonic Mania

Name one (1) good game that isn't muh dikk bait in 2017.

Maybe if you're underage

Can you not read?
>>>/cuckchan/

topwew

(checked)
Quads will it, defeatist fags go back to cuckchan

Grimoire.
Dominions 5.
Ok year. I played good older games all year though.

wew lad

(wasted quads)
Can you not point to me a single good game, or are you going to keep sperging because you're a niggerfaggot who gets his 'pwecious widdle fweewings hoyt'.

Grimoire
Yakuza 0

Kill yourself after goimg back to your shithole where you got banned
>>>/cuckchan/

cmon man at least spell correctly in your ownage posts you dumb nigger

Shill, contrarian, hipster and cuck. I will just to start ignore posts with these words. They have no value.

Yakuza 0 was the remake of Yakuza 1 right?

I haven't gotten around to Divinity OS2.
Cuphead was good.

I misspelled nigger

It seems you are the one who needs to go back. Quit trying to fit in and act all cool. You only make yourself look worse, faggot.

No, 0 is a prequel
Kiwami is the remake

0 is a prequel. Kiwami is the remake.

you do it all the time tho you retarded hipster, get it together and stop embarrassing yourself. i expect better

Go home cuckchan man

WEW
>>>/suicide/

Quit projecting and kill yourself.

cmon you little hipster, you should know by now everyone knows who you are from your try hard posting style

/sp/ was too good for this shit site.

Great Thread OP

Bye
>>>/cuckchan/

Are you going to say I'm Gametard next you aids ridden nigger?
You should try finding a job as a shill at ResetEra, I heard they Sony pays well to their cocksuckers.

/sp/artans will be missed

Nioh was quite fun.

I'll try again with a different approach. Sorry.

I still hate the randomized loot and reused levels though.

What are you talking about?

>fully functional Honey Select
There was absolutely something for everyone this year. At some point some game unzipped you and made your eyes roll back into your head, maybe multiple of these to name a few.

What kind of newfag no-vidya trash is this? Are you actually retarded or do you think the "Holla Forums hates everything" meme is legit and you want to be absorbed into the hivemind?

You never had an argument in the first place nigger.

Next year is looking decent as well

Bye faggot, don't forget to buy you 4cucks pass.
>>>/cuckchan/

I already said Cuphead was good and thought of restating my opinion on this year.
It should have been more in line of 2017 was good but the idea of it "LE BEST YEAR EVER OF ALL YEARS" is asinine.
As for your list
I found Nier Automata to be the greatest fake deep shit I have ever seen.
Nioh to be a cash in on Dark Souls
Persona 5 to have changed nothing from the previous title P4 but the fucking font.

>OP being This fucking retarded
Die a painful death, you piece of shit nigger.

You need to see a doctor if your sense of taste is this bad. It could be cancer.

>Yooka Laylee

No u

Absolutely agree with this, too much bullshit and lack of potencial, can't even think of an actual good FPS.

Stop legitemately replying to cuckchan niggers, they thrive on attention seeking like this

*Wasted

Opinions on loot will vary depending on how used to Diablo style games you are I suppose.

In the end though all you have to do is disassemble all your rares and exotics and sell anything worse than that, then use the materials and dosh to forge and Reforge the perfect weapon from blueprints. Done and done.

See

Snake Pass was also good. Hollow Knight too.

Excellent choices

No

You still haven't posted any games, user. Quit projecting and calling everyone who disagrees with you cuckchan, because all you're doing is showing that you're the cuckchanner.

Nigga the devs fucked up so badly they are going to release a brand new DLC faction before Norsca makes it into the new campaign. If that isn't the perfect example of cancerous practices coming to fuck paying customers in the ass I don't know what is.

Yeah I felt like this year was absolute horseshit as well, there was still a few good indie games but they were spread out unevenlly throughout the year and didn't take much time to finish. Hell I think the worse part is the lack of not just good games but games period, it feels more and more like there is less and less compared to previous years and even though I don't have pre-2007 expectations, I can still see clearly how fucked it is that the ammount of good indie games is triple or quadruple the ammount of mediocre at best AAA to AA games.

You should have said this from the beginning you retarded OP, 2017 was a good year? Mostly, gaming is saved? Fuck no. I would also like to point that the best thing about this year for me was to see all those shit games like Wolfestein II crash and burn

shitposting and baitposting isn't an argument

Quit taking the Internet so damn seriously, Christ.

You outed yourself like a retard now take it and learn to think before you type.

Good point.

2017 wasn't anything special, but it definitely felt better than 2015 and 2016. God, the past two years were complete dogshit.

Add Darkwood in there

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>>>/cuckchan/

This is some next level autism. You only have to click it once user.

Nice try nigger

but user its actually fun
granting I played it after they fixed the camera with patches. The only reason to still hate the game is because you never forgive the developers for cucking to the Left on the JonTron issue.

I'll take your word on that one.

No

Feel sorry for you bitter old fella. This was an amazing year for vidya, at least for my tastes. I didn't even clear half of the backlog of interesting 2017 games I picked up and there were a lot of gems I really enjoyed. I thoroughly enjoyed BotW for what it was and not the fanboy in me wants/expects. Nier Automata was fucking ride. Persona 5 although messy was alright. Nioh, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2 were all pretty great. Divinity OS2 was great, had a blast playing that. Lot's of cool indieshit as well, like Ruiner, Dead Cells and Fight N Rage.

Even the shittier western AAA trash of this year wasn't as bad as in previous years, like Horizon Zero Awards and Ass Creed We Wuz Edition. Although they really seemed bad the minutes I played them, they didn't offend me like other games of their ilk from previous years (eg. Mad Max, Ass Creed Commies, etc).

And there is a lot of game I hated a lot of people seemed to enjoy like Cuphead and Hollow Knight.

It was a good year, one of the best this past decade and if you are so jaded to not enjoy anything I suggest looking for another hobby man, maybe you can find happiness elsewhere.

Or, of course, you are just a le ebin contrarian that hates everything and has such a good taste above the plebs that like enjoy good vidya and if that is the case, well, just keep hating everything and making bait threads like a faggot. Here is your (You)

Get out.

If you think my thread was shit, why do you continue to bump it?

At this point, what's the fucking difference?

2015 and 2016 had some decent gems though.
I still think both are better than the whole of 2008 to 2012 which was barren and even more full of shovelware, dissapointments and less AA and indie.
Standarts were really fucking low then.

Stay eternally buttblasted you derailing niggers.

REFUGEES NOT WELCOMED!

Great to see that the shoe fits, faggot.

He just said he doesn't care if you come from cuckchan just lurk first. I would have capped it but I'm so used to seeing him say stupid shit it doesn't phase me any more.

Welp, I did try to salvage your thread OP

Ya gotta love school holidays

he's not technically wrong. At the end of the day the issue is entrysism and to try and prohibit Eternal September and ideological subversion of our political boards.

You are just retarded, isn't OP?

Thanks for bumping

The problem is if you haven't made the jump from cuckchan already at this point you are an utterly worthless poster and a plague upon boards.

I'm from 'cuckchan', a refugee.

That's actually one of the reasons I left.

I made the jump back in '15.

Then lurk for 2 years
You're fresh off the boat
Look at this shit thread which had some potencial

Well I had fun with sequels to games I thought were dead and buried. Enjoy being a fag. Maybe books are more your speed, nigger.

I totally believe you fellow Infinitychan poster
Nice ID by the way

yes that is also a problem in context of the events of 2012-2013. However on principle its more a matter of enforcing lurking laws thought bulling because their will inevitably always be newfaggots no mater where they come from.

bump

Yeah sure, but some should be bullied more than others.

Thanks for bumping

No wonder you're talking about the "vidya is shit" meme. Fucking go back.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

i liked every game i played this year, maybe you just need to stop playing shit games user

might as well go back to cuckchan faggot

2/10 made me reply

Let's look at all the good stuff that happened this year:

And FUN games that came out this year. This list will vary from person to person:

I dunno. Sounds like a pretty nice year all things considered. Certainly a lot to be smug over, and a nice amount of games to enjoy in the drought that has existed in what feels like the last decade.

Drink bleach, /salt-left/

This year was great and next will be even more great

Well lets not forgot about the recent happenings. We might not have going much in the way of good games, but we got plenty in of way of trainwrecks.

Youre still angry that your soy is getting more expensive? ==SAD!==

Damn. Won't even get to enjoy MHW at this rate.

Clearly you're an under age newfag if you believe 2017 is just as bad, if not worse than the dozen years that preceded it.

>he fell for the (((net neutrality))) meme

user, I know you are a local, I can tell by your grammar and syntax but please stop using this shitty reddit tear image macro. It makes me very angry.

What a fucking surprise.

why would you want to enjoy casual trash?

Your tears sustain me
I'm going to enjoy MHW

I'm still pissed off about Wolfenstein 2. It had great potential, the gunplay and gun customization are awesome, but they wasted it all on a short ~9 hour campaign with a shitload of cutscenes up the ass. The story is so silly that I can't even tell if it's hyper SJW or just a mockery of leftism.

Now either lurk for a year and fit with the culture, or fuck off back to the cesspool from which you came.

You're not the boss of me, faggot.

Tears? I'm not the one that's actually gonna waste time on a game designed for brain dead toddlers, why would there be tears?

The campaign lasted awhile for me since I turned the difficulty all the way up like usual. Made for some intense moments. If you don't constantly dual wield rifles then you're doing it wrong. What was more SJW about Wolfenstein 2 that wasn't in the first game? Besides the retarded black lady.

I had a good year. Played some good weebshit as always. Finishing it with Nier automata.

The Zero no Kiseki fan translation leak was a particular highpoint.

Ofcourse if you're not a weeb and still try to fit into society it was a bad year. The Western industry really dropped the ball. And my condolences to online gamers, the lootboxes will only get worse. Inhale the GaaS.

I played thru nep rebirths 1-3, titan quest and torchlights. It wasn't 1996, but better than a few years before that.

Can I edit the OP into something else? I know some massive faggots crossboard, but at least some of them have the knowledge not to admit it. Also what's with the recent influx of shitposting faggots recently? I doubt there was an exodus due to the mining thing

can you please make admitting to crossboarding a bannable offense
only the hugest faggots admit to it and it just causes derails

tbh

Anyone who admits it is shitting up the board. Just report it or let me know privately. I already banned OP for making this shit thread and for shitting it up.

I'm not that irritated by the sjw stuff though, I personally find it pretty funny, but it's just so over the top silly, unlike the Wolfenstein games before it that were darker and more gritty.

Christmas holidays
Haven't you noticed the 100 ISP spike?

Mcfucking kill yourselves Bethkikes

Who would have though, a literal fucking goon that likely ID hopped

But the last Wolfenstein game was pretty over the top as well. They even released a zombie expansion that had a giant monster as the finale.

All I did was say I like the game. You have to learn to chill my man. Most of that list you made applied to the first game as well but no one said a thing about it till now.

Figured as much.

says the nintendo manchild

All I said was the gunplay is fun, you autist.

Do you losers actually have enough time to play everything that comes out and be disappointed when it doesn't justify your decision to not kill yourselves?

TNO was fuckkng mediocre but at least it was a decent 8 hour timewaster if you wanted an FPS with decent graphix.
The garbage that is TNC doesn't even accomplish that, the fucking clouds on the skybox don't even move, its that lazy.

Its always like this during this time
Just like it was late July and the entirety of August.

Kill yourself you fucking cuckchanner.

Go back to Reddit normalfaggot