Level designs

Rate muh 2D level design.

shit/shit

What are the character's abilities you queer

Some immediate questions

What map editor did you used for this? Looks like shit.

So what kind of video game is this?

I designed one.
Rate it, mates.

8/8

I'm curious about these ones.

shitty, check mine

White women and children getting assaulted by random nogs chimping out. You need to save them from the chimpout.

It was technically meant to be commies that patrol the prison, to make sure that no whites leave, but they're all queers, so when they heard of a guy with guns, they freaked out and hid in the corner. You need to kick down the door and shoot them all.

Maybe I'm a fag but mapping something out before I make it never ever helps me in any way. I find it's better just to be spontaneous and work with a level like a block of clay and iterate like a maniac.

Uh no sweetie if you want a cohesive structured level you'll need to think of it as 1 thing.
I screwed around too much and forgot to add an empty space to fall through in the earlier branches.

This would be an amazing level in Gauntlet 1 or 2. Loads of teleporters

I quite liked Gauntlet 64, but I can't figure out what made it work so well

eat shit and fuck off back to tumblr, loser.

bad/turd

Can't really give an answer; a lot would depend on the movement of the player character.

Did you just rip off Made in Abyss? Seriously Nigger?

I tackle design like this:
First, I think of a bunch of shit I want.
Then, I figure out how to link it together.

So if my list says:
You can bet the dungeon is going to have a tank, a dragon, and a laser sword - and that the players are expected to use the tank and laser sword to kill the dragon.

>Not giving the dragon the laser sword so he can fight tanks for you the tanks also have laser swords on the front.

Oh no honey. Planfags got no soul. Mmm mmm

One of my players is a mech-fag, so honestly I'd probably just let them give the tank the laser sword.

5 kudos to who knows where that giant tree design is inspired/ripped off from.

Boop

how the fuck are you supposed to judge level design without factoring in gameplay
I can't say anything about any level without knowing what the gameplay's like

Here's why it's shit, OP(And why you're a faggot):
Here's a better idea than fucking about in MS Paint, OP. Download a free engine like Unity, Godot or GameMaker Studio and start greyboxing. Download a template character and import it if you have to. The result will at least be cleaner and more readable then this shit you've drawn with a trackpad.