There are people in this world that hate Kirby

I dont understand how a man can hate something so good and pure.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!294g1bbK!GmbO4a10EN0_wFX-GPzJA6OODDBlVh3Vp8klSXoF3s4
pixiv.net/member.php?id=317450
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simple lack of preference VS being a retarded, contrarian edgy faggot.

People who hate Kirby lack a soul and should not be considered human but rather subhuman.

They hate fun or are obsessed with muh weeb shit that they hate everything Japanese

The games are just too slow. Kirby moves like he's underwater at all times. And no, I don't care if "it makes sense", it still makes them annoying to play.

What I already described.

You just need to awaken the feeling of good times in your heart.

Try a rom of Kirbys dreamland and call your doctor in the morning.

The only ones that are really slow are 64 and Dreamland 3. The rest have a decent pace, and Adventure is ridiculously fast.

Because every Kirby game released in the last 20 years is basically the same, with the upcoming one being no exception

I don't like Kirby games, they lack challenge and challenge is what makes a game fun for me.

You don't fix what's not broken, user.

It is Link's Awakening that started the hatred.

Would you say the same about Musou or CoD?

He said

What is that supposed to mean? Kirby wasn’t a villian in smash bros.

How are either of those franchises broken?

It means that Nintendo decided to pull a "What if Kirby was an antagonist on the Game Boy Game?".

Link also fighted Lolo

[everynintendogameever.png]

I meant Kirby. Both in Super Star and Avalanche.

King De-de-dindunuffin.

Smh fam, did you never get the 100% ending?

Except for F-Zero AMIRITE

Pretty much.

Fought*

T H I E F

Yeah sorry, i'm french.

I used to love Kirby, but then they decided to turn the series into a piss easy joke with Dream Land 3 and Crystal Shards and I stopped caring after that. Last time I tried a "Kirby" game (Epic Yarn) it literally put me to sleep more than once.

Its the same game with nothing new. They don't even build on top of each other and each new game is easier than the last.

Are you implying that DL1&2 or SS were in any way difficult?

Dream Land 1, 2, and Adventure are actually challenging, yes. Super Star largely wasn't (due in large part to the guard button), but I excuse it because the massive amount of features still make it a fun game. The first couple minigames are so easy that they still aren't very fun though–Meta Knight's Revenge, Great Cave Offense, and Milky Way Wishes are the good parts. Dream Land 3, and Crystal Shards, on the other hand, toss all those cool features out the window while simultaneously being really easy. They are slow and boring as a result.

Only Adventure is really any sort of difficult while still managing to be one of the easiest NES games. DL1&2 are more difficult due to their rudimentary and archaic nature if anything.

As they are, they are without hope, but redemption is not beyond them.

Kirby's 25th Anniversary Orchestra that they had in Japan was actually professionally recorded unlike those literally hundreds of fucking official Zelda Symphony concerts that have happened. Here's a copy of it in 320VBR.

mega.nz/#!294g1bbK!GmbO4a10EN0_wFX-GPzJA6OODDBlVh3Vp8klSXoF3s4

The concert was also recorded visually, and I've ordered a Blu-Rayof it from nipland as well as a 2-Disc CD of the performance, so FLAC uploads will come later for all of the autists out there but I will really need some help with ripping the blu-ray - I don't even have a BR disc drive yet and know nothing of the black art of encoding. Hopefully Nyaa Pantsu comes back up eventually and I can ask someone for help in their IRC, as that's where I'd like to share it.

I don't hate Kirby, I just feel nothing but boredom playing his games now. Even Super Star (Ultra), Amazing Mirror, and Air Ride, some of my favorite games from the series, seemed bland and piss-easy and I got bored very quickly when I tried replaying them recently. Additionally, all the newer games I've tried just feel like a chore to slog through. I don't know what happened.

Just make sure there's zero compression when you encode that fucker.

If you don't know how to do lossless encode or are unsure then just upload the ISO.

That's what I'm planning on doing, but the problem is that I can't seed something like the 25 or 50 GB file forever due to my seedbox having only 2TB space and it being almost constantly full. x265 with some sweet settings should be able to get it to an acceptable level - even Coalgirls aren't full BD size, after all, I just have no idea how to go about it. Obviously the audio would be FLAC, regardless.

FLAC I know how to rip from CD, and I always have it set to Level 10 or whatever, because why not if you're doing FLAC anyway.

Have you tried DeDeDe's Drum Dash Deluxe? I know it's rhythmshit, but it's fun and might get you back into the music, which might help with the games? Which of the newer ones have you tried?

He's the plain donut of video games.

Good gaijin, buy morre of our Kuriby meruchandise yes

Fucking normalfags.

Aside from kirby air ride/racing has he been anything but suck enemy and press down?
I don't hate the games, I just find them to be incredibly boring.

How wrong I was.

muh why fix it if it's not broken excuse.

I hate people who use Kirby avatars, as they tend to be some of the worst humans on Earth.
How does such a stupid fucking pink bitch attract the worst people?

Any character from fiction is a bad avatar

Kirby's Epic Yarn and rainbow curse are the only games past that with no inhaling whatsoever that come to mind

Literally who hates Kirby?

mega man games weren't 'broken' yet other series X, and copycats introduced new mechanics to improve the gameplay.
Kirby, and various other older games were great when all we had was a D-pad and two buttons for inputs.

I liked Kirby games when I was a kid. Now they're just too easy and lacking in interesting mechanics. They're designed for women and young children to enjoy, they're never going to challenge or surprise you.

I don't have anything against Kirby himself though. They should bring the loli and the fairy back.

A good amount of people on this website actively shit talk the series because they say it isn't hard enough, or that its shovelware, when it's obviously a platforming series for primarily younger audiences.

Is an example of valid criticism.

It is looking at the series for what it is. I personally do not always like to play games that challenge or surprise me with gameplay mechanics, so I still enjoy them, but again, I know what I'm getting. I'm not going to complain that the kid's game series doesn't have dramatic plot twists or wild fluctuations in required coordination skills to complete the game in an any% run, as many here will frequently cite as evidence that the game series is not "good."

He drove a mech in Planet Robobot.

Why does this picture of Adeleine has a focus on her buttocks

What, exactly, would you want them to do? Every new game has a new "plot", new stages and bosses, some new copy abilities, and usually nowadays a gimmick to make the game more "fresh", like the mechs in Robobot or the Hypernova in Triple Deluxe.

Are you bothered that they don't completely reinvent the game with every installment?Because that's a criticism you can extend to 99% of all sequels.

Except it doesn't?

You can't fool me.

I always thought the emphasis was on her feet, because, you know, her feet are the same size as her torso - ass included - in the picture.

But I saved it because

haha

oh god I want to use kirby so much IYKWIM
I mean as a pillow
and as a sex toy

The reason I hate him is simple. All of Kirby's games have been okay and passable at best, but never spectacular. It's hard to explain how Nintendo, one of the best developers around, has only been able to produce decent Kirby in the past 25+ years and nothing great. A series that could be best summed up in one word: Meh

But most of all, I hate how his creator, Sakurai, keeps shilling the crap out of him in the Smash Bros series. It's annoyingly unwarranted because the little shit hasn't been in many great games to deserve such overshilled importance. In the N64 Smash Bros intro, Mario faced off against Kirby in the intro's climactic conclusion. Not against Link or Samus, the stars of far superior games and Nintendo franchises. In Brawl's subspace emissary, Sakurai focused way too fucking much on giving his OC a big role. Making him be the "Big Hero" that took down the massive cannon. Heavily implying that he's "the most" important Nintendo character of them all.
Give me a fucking break, Sakurai.

Nintendo doesn't develop them, it's all HAL Labs.

Kirby regularly takes on cosmic horrors in his own games. He's not only one of the most prolific franchises Nintendo has, but one of more popular ones, as well. How could he not have a large role in Subspace Emissary, especially when its gameplay is heavily influenced by Kirby, in the first place? You just sound salty that a game series you don't particularly care for gets attention.

It gets all the attention because its the in-house mascot.

I see every disgusting fetish known to man

I was looking for that image actually, thank you!

meant for

Oh please. It hardly gets "all" the attention. Fire Emblem now has more playable characters than the Kirby series. Even in the first Smash, Mario, Star Fox, and Pokemon all beat Kirby in terms of series representation. He's never had top billing, despite the heavy influence on Smash, and Kid Icarus became a much worse instance of Sakurai bias in Smash 4.

We are talking about Brawl

That's how I view a lot of Nintendo's series, but not Kirby. Kirbo's never been particularly "interesting", and the advertisements always suck dick, but the second half of the game is when they get really good in most cases. And it's fun. Comfy fun. Not hard, certainly, but there's a place for comfy platformers.

If you wanna talk about Meh Nintendo series that could be good but never have been, bring up Metroid, Star Fox, Zelda except Link's Awakening but few talk about that , Pokemon and 3D Mario.

It gets that attention because, after Mario and Link, he's the most popular mascot. Despite what you might believe, not that many people give a shit about Star Fox and Metroid. Hell, fucking Animal Crossing is more popular than those two, and so does Splatoon now, at least in Nipland.

You were talking about Smash in general and gave brawl as an example.

No, was talking about the series as a whole. He only used a scene in Brawl as an example.

The person who drew this is what worries me the most

I was talking about Brawl then, suck my dick queers. Stop playing children games.

Whoops. Wrong IDs.

Don't you play Brawl?

Only PM

I play brawl minus

i think it's this guy
pixiv.net/member.php?id=317450

But are they FUN?

This is a 2D platforming series - even mario went to 3D to stay fresh - but Kirby has not. Why? Is it because they aren't innovative? No, it's because that is Kirby's place in the Nintendo IP library.

No, Mario isn't going to go horseback riding and have archery, swords, and tunics to "refresh" his series because they already have a series that does that. It is the same reason Wario will never have another 2D platformer, and the same reason why Nintendo is so financially successful - they consolidate their business assets like fucking champions. Kirby has his niche, and the question of whether or not it is objectively "good at its job" is answered by whether or not it maintains that niche while being different enough to warrant development in the first place. If you go into the series critiquing what it is not meant to be, you will never see what it actually is - much less ever appreciate it.

What Kirby does, it does spectacularly. The music, the production design, and the consistency of its content are almost completely perfect.

delete this

How does it feel to be unable to move on from a game 16 years later? I know that you don't wanna lose the thousand hours that you put into it, but cut your losses and move on, man. Have some fucking fun in life.

no

I have a lot of fun with it and I made several friends through the game.

So you play an edited version of a children's game.

If people see you playing Kirby, they will know you are gay because Kirby is a fat gay homosexual.

Shame that Robobot and Triple Deluxe are basically 1:1 clones of eachother and I felt so exhausted after finishing one that I couldn't start the other

The level design is shit, too. I feel like I have to backtrack constantly because I jumped into a cannon, or a foreground switch, and have to check the area it skipped manually just so I don't miss a unique keychain or final boss unlock thing. It artificially extended my playtime by hours and felt like a slap to the face

What did Hal Labs mean by this?

ftfy

Meleeautists are some of the saddest people I've ever seen, mate. They don't actually do what you said, they don't play the games that they find the most fun. They go to other games, whine that those games don't cater to their specific niche, mod the game to play exactly like the old one and then are bothered that more people like the actual game instead of their mod.

I am glad they were years apart for me, because Robobot was a welcome and familiar-feeling title that felt more like an expansion pack to me. These are not games I could ever marathon in series. I hope one day you feel compelled to give Robobot another shot, because it has an awesome OST.

Robobot also fixed the issue of backtracking that you're talking about - if you just go through the levels casually as they are "meant" to be played, and you miss the special stickers (Keychain equivalent), the game tells you what stage they are in on the collection page.

This is the most concise way I've seen the phenomena summarized, and it is truly unfortunate for them.

His boner got in the way.
Don't ask me how the fuck that bottom works.

They find Melee to be the most fun.

how? melee is by far the worst title

Now you are just baiting.

You are throwing 'tism bait in the thread, user. Please refrain.

nah, that's brawl

64 is bad from an expert perspective but still fun for begginers
melee is not fun for people who are not into it, and the people into it have to make autistic rules because of their shitty metagame and copius bugs
vanilla brawl suffers from some mechanics like tripping, but has the best cast of characters of any of them
smash 4 is just a bit.. off… in a way I cant put to words but its still fun
brawl minus is my favorite

Just jerk off already, I can tell that you need it judging by all the pics you keep posting. It will cool down your libido.

i'm just posting kirby related images, dude

Don't dude me, bro.

Musou is a series that is hard to get right, since they need a good roster, cool character interactions, a bit of mission variety, and some kind of gimmick or element that makes them feel unique, so they are kinda broken
Every time they try something new, they fuck it up. Sounds pretty broken to me

moar

There's an entire board for that shit.

will there ever be another 3D kirby game?
will there ever be another kirby airride?

You mean Holla Forums ?

i cry at the end of every kirby game but they are manly tears so it is okay

They are slowly building up to 3D Kirby. First there was the minigame in robobo planet, then the standalone version, and now battle deluxe. air ride is fucked though.

Ninty brought Prime back on the Switch

People like this crap?

Reaching too hard, you asshurt retard.

In KDL1 there is a hard mode (Extra Mode) that can be activated with a button combo on the title screen of Up, A and Select. This swaps out enemies for harder ones and give bosses a speed increase and new attacks.

If Down, B and Select are pressed you can access Config Mode to change the amount of health and lives you start with.

Would you give Kirby an Air Ride?

my fucking negro
that dude might be in his 15s or 16s, but he does good lewd

I like kirby, but the controls are always shit in his games.

Yep.

Blow it out your ass

Thank you, I love the 25th orchestra and need it in FLAC since I only know of MP3s.

Aside from visuals, Robobot plays a lot more differently than I initially expected, as it has a much larger focus on the Robot. Also while I didn't like them cutting some of the abilities from Triple Deluxe it does help make the new ones stand out, and the new ones are pretty fun and unique.

In robobot I don't recall any finalbossunlockobjects that can be missable the first time you play a level. The ones you can screw yourselves out of getting the item in are relegated to the rooms you can leave and reset. Maybe the stickers are, but those are completely optional fluff and not a big deal.

Ignoring >Implying Kirby games aren't great, Nintendo doesn't develop Kirby. HAL does. Nintendo only publishes them.

Kirby didn't even get a second character until Brawl. Kirby is a fuckheug series especially in Japan. 3 characters for Kirby is just the perfect amount. Of all the things you could complain about Sakurai's handling of Smash about, Kirby representation is the absolutely most objectively retarded thing to complain about.

adeleine for smash

I hate oppai loli and breast growth but I gotta applaud that for the creativity.

what a gentleman

It'll be a while, user. They're shipping at the end of January. The mp3 in the pink is of the official recording though, not sure if you are referring to the unofficial rip of the webcast mp3, which was welcome before this release, but is definitely inferior.

What's it like having bad taste?

I just want to raise Ribbon, Adeliene, and Kirby; living under one roof like one big happy family. And at night make sweet, gentle love with each of them; filling them up with my semen and cuddle up to my adorable little lolis with their swollen, pregnant bellies.

What?
Going back to play Grim Dawn alternately with some h-games.

What did he mean by this?

You're trash.

Official Kirby titties, anyone?
It's way too difficult to find clear screenshots of the scene. I might have to find a download of the raws and do it myself.

good god

Assuming you aren't familiar with the anime, here's what she actually looks like. I'm surprised she and her brother haven't appeared in the games in some form, given the rest of the anime references that have shown up over the years.

My only problem with Kirby games is that I wished they were about 25-50% harder. Not a huge ramp up but enough to be "heh you think your little challenge can best me devs?" Triple deluxe was okay, robo planet was kino. Though they do have a nice minor game modes like the Kirby mage and shit. Also Kirby fighters was neat too. The story for robo planet was pretty kino, hate how the assistant robot got off with being a tratior though. Triple deluxe was meh story wise.

I know about the anime, but never knew that scene existed.

rollan'

because its a game for immature audiences

does it make you self conscious? testosterone running kinda low i see.

I made that post 4 days ago, please don't reply to it.

Wow, what a faggot.

I always felt ripped off that I got this one as a kid.

Kirby was also canon white

To be honest, the world and mini bosses are more tedious than anything. You pretty much scroll through the level and watch for collectibles. Oh fuck, I need the hammer but I got rid of it on the last segment. Better keep that in mind. It would be a lot more fun if the enemies gave more challenge instead of being a one hit obstacle. Same with the mini bosses and their repetitiveness. The boss battles are quite fun though.

Only in the west. The Japanese box art had him pink.

Because in the Norse viking mythology there is a pink ball kinda like Kirby that lures women and girls into Loke sex dungeon. And when the girls get the semen in the vagina they become literal semen demon that hunts for innocent boys and men and steal their semen in a bdsm sorta way.

I only know a couple people who use Kirby avatars, and they're some of the coolest people I've known. I noticed he has a huge female following though.

I love Kirby a bunch though. He's childhood distilled, minus the part where your uncle rapes you.

not a true kirby thread

Then make it one, homo

For shame.

Why is Meta Knight the best character?

Anything that triggers tourneyfags and isn't lag-related is good.

There's a difference between being unable to move on, and not moving on because you don't have shit taste you fucking peasant

How do I fug?

Stick the stinger in your peepee hole, as that creature seemingly lacks any sort of hole you can stick your peepee into.

She's obviously wearing clothes. You just gotta tear 'em off.

No thanks.

Does she have a place to stick my penis in after that?
What about boobs?

You'll have to find that out yourself.

But how she isn't real.

Not with that attitude.

How do you know if she Israel?

Go away Mark

No

First Kirby game on the nes is still fun to play.

Adventure is great. Its remake was somewhat disappointing.

Why are you even in this thread?
At least go play some video games or something.

Simple: I am only here to shitpost.
Likewise.

It's good but Nintendo can't even emulate kirby adventure properly holy shit.

I'm emulating Disgaea 2 at the moment.
I don't shitpost anyways, I just get bored and see what people post in response to my dumb posts though.

I didn't hate Kirby an hour ago, but a thread died for this, so now I feel faint dislike for Kirby.

haha

In that case I'll post some music.

Thank you. I was afraid I'd have to resort to posting porn for non-comedic purposes.

No problem. I actually kinda like Itoki's stuff, which is why I'm posting this first.

Ribbon time

ARE YOU READY FOR FEELS?

Dark Matter and Drawcia shipping is apparently a thing in Japan.

Kirby has a lot of cute girls for being about a pink puffball.

Alright, but what game is he playing? Don't tell me it's Pinball Land.

They'll be the first to get the gas.

Kirby's Dreamland, of course.

I don't hate Kirby but I also don't understand people who like Kirby?

Posting best version.

What a goddamn waste.

go away dobson

As someone who likes Kirby games, grew up with Superstar, and has beaten Robobot; I can definitely understand people not liking them. They're easy as shit.