Sound.
Servers.
Network related issues.
Map design and maps in general.
Weapon balance.
Weapon customization.
Player population.
Faction differences.
Bugs and issues: getting stuck in the wall and being forced to disconnect is not uncommon.

Getting stuck in the fucking wall?! God dammit.

All they had to make was Planetside 40k Edition but they fugged that up.

In the wall. Below the wall. Dying on spawn because you spawned underneath a rhino.
Below the terrain.

The game is a gold mine for terrain bugs.

Or odd stuff like this spirited away bug.

It plays like an Alpha and what's worse: It's not even in the same genre as people originally bought it for.

Or the crazy vehicle bugs that make no sense.

christ…

Was thinking about DLing this and giving it a whirl, been bit by the Warhammer bug pretty hard lately. Guess that won't be happening now. sad.

These were back when power fists were bugged and for a long while the powerfist was used like this.
And it is still an anti-vehcle weapon.

A lot of people wanted space marine 2 with more options and bigger maps. But these guys just cannot pull it off.

That red triangle reminded me of E.Y.E.

You can give it a try. But expect nothing.
It's bad on so many levels, it's mindbogling.

It's a wonder how people tried to defend these bugs as "funny".

It has the Space Marine combat mechanics, so if you like that you might have been interested. And the warp sorcery is kinda fun. But everything surrounding that is shit.

Got a free key via a raffle. Played for 30 minutes. Left and deinstalled it.

And don't forget we're gonna have F2P Ork Boyz, Pica Servers. It totally won't be regular 32-player arenas or anything.

I should have known it was gonna be shit when the developers kept trying to talk people into buying Founders' packs when the game was not even remotely close to release.

I had like 80 hours in it and never got stuck in the environment. I have spawned directly in front or under friendly vehicles that lead to me being instantly killed though.

That aside, don't bother with the game. I stuck it out with friends for the 40k theme, but at the end of the day the game is fucked. The skeleton crew that still works on it can barely do anything anymore, and what they do add is half assed. Heroes are expensive as fuck (cash money shop btw), balance is all over the place, and certain factions have basic bugs like the orks that will never be addressed because the devs who remain either don't care or are incompetent. Maps are shit too, vehicle vs vehicle is also incredibly boring due to how spongy they are against each other. Unlocks are shitty and often very underwhelming + cost ridiculous amounts of loadout points so you can only use a few of the more interesting/useful ones. Oh and the playerbase in near dead. I haven't played in months and don't intend to change that.

The original plan for this could have been great, but what you have here is just the aborted remains that exist to simply recover whatever cash they still can from this mess.

Absolutely heretical.

It's warhammer so yeah.
I can't believe there's a warhammer pen and paper RPG. There is no range in that setting. Only war.

Yes.

I've played Dark Heresy which is Inquisition-based RPG, and Deathwatch which is, as you might expect, about the Deathwatch and you get to play Space Marines. It's great fun, I highly recommend Deathwatch as a first RPG to anyone new to tabletop RPGs. It's simple in some ways but allows for depth when you get into it, such as players bringing up their geneseed organ abilities at unexpected and funny moments. Yes, you can spit acid and it fucking blinds people. Dark Heresy is slower paced and much more dangerous because you start as scrubs being utilized by some Inquisitor, but you can end up being more powerful than a Space Marine if you progress long enough. It is much more like a detective game with explosive episodes of violence. Additionally, FFG actually had a smart and made both games directly compatible; for instance an entry level Space Marine in Deathwatch is equal to a character with 13000 XP in Dark Heresy. We had a great session where our highly developed Dark Heresy group used their influence to call in the Deathwatch and we then switched to playing our respective Deathwatch characters. I've played RPGs for 10 years and FFG's Warhammer games are some of the most fun I've had.

Coincidentally, FFG also made a game about being miserable guardsmen on the front line and it is called "Only War."