Anti immigration pro immigrant is a meme...

Anti immigration pro immigrant is a meme. If you aren't prepared to go out and kick the fuckers out you are complicit in it.

reminder nation-states are to blame

Who are "the fuckers", where are we kicking them out of and why?

The immigrants, out of our countries. I like that you all are anti immigration but you aren't going far enough. It's just a theoretical position for you. There are very real things you can do to fight immigration, but you aren't. It's just Christian love the sinner hate the sin moralizing

not all of us are anti immigration :(

Bless. Did nobody reply to this when you posted it in another thread?

What are you trying to say?

Yes. And frankly I'm insulted you didn't give me a (you)

Fuck Sweden, they sell weapons to terrorists and want to fuck over my homeboy Assange. One of the worst countries in Europe, the most cucked by the US.

You won't do shit but call ICE on your neighbors, faggot. As always with reactionaries, federal power is the devil until you need it to perform violence upon the Other.

To the wall with you Nazi faggots.

"Complicit" has a connotation of negativity. You aren't typically "complicit" in something that has a negative or neutral moral valuation.

this tbh

Can't illegally cross a border if there's no borders, or laws.
The territories claimed by the state are no different to territories claimed by some violent street gang.

I'm opposed to discrimination against immigrants

but at the same time i do distrust immigration as a whole. it just seems like a capitalist method to get cheap labour

So you're a fucking hypocrite then, refusing to act your beliefs because it's uncomfortable

We are "anti-immigration" because we recognize it is a capitalist policy to increase the labour force and thus lower wages. The proper response is not to go after the immigrants, but the capitalists.
Now kill yourself OP.

You don't understand what user is saying. People aren't the problem, it's porky manipulating them to fuck them over. So in my poor country people emigrate to central Europe, where they get fucked over, and porky fucks over that country's people as well. That's why all this hysteria around Brexit and young people not being able to seek work abroad is just porky propaganda for free market.

I believe wholeheartedly that the white man ought to get the fuck out of the Americas or die. This statement is controversial amongst Holla Forumsyps because they're imperialistic, colonial swine.

You're going to have to bait better than that, Holla Forums

Does that include hispanics? Are they white?

Hey Holla Forums, watcha doin?

come on now.

It's not bait. Our forefathers brutally raped this land, slaughtered the inhabitants, scalped them, tortured their children, put them in camps or reservations, and now almost none of them are left. The air is getting worse here, nature's dying, and it's not the fault of Negroes, nor Chinamen, nor Arabs, but it is the fault of Colonialists. The United States is a collection of warmongers from day one, when the first puritan blood drinker landed on the coasts, when Columbus spat on the land and dreamt of skyscrapers and smog-clouds replacing the woods and valleys.

Depends. Are they like the fat, pink-skinned 1/64th Cherokee motherfuckers?

Ah cool, you're not a troll: you're just insane.

tankie knows all about larping, listen to him

Well they are all dead now so stfu?

Our forefathers?
Speak for yourself, ( read "speak for" as "kill" if you want, really low effort bait TBH)

How is it insane? We all agree, the USA is a vile country, all the countries in the Americas are, but I take it a step further and say that colonialism, and the taking of this land was the worst crime they've ever committed. The colonization of the Americas was inherently capitalistic, and I believe actions should be taken to repeal the effects and give reparations to the Natives who suffered greatly because of it.

Is bait codeword for opinion I don't like?

I love you guys I really do, but at the same time why does the planet matter outside of its usefulness to people?

Kind of agree tbh. (If only because it would destroy America as we know it, greatest net exporter of pure evil since WW1.)

This has to be Holla Forums falseflag. No one is this stupid.

Reparations yes. However, proposing to ethnically cleanse all whites from the US to redress the historical crimes of Anglos is lunacy.

That's the only objective reason the planet matters. Some might believe in higher powers, that the Earth is a living being or has traits of a living being due to the interconnection between plants, animals, fungi, bacteria and so on. This isn't true, but it's not a harmful thought to have, and it certainly doesn't hinder a person.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they're white: had the first Colonials been any other race they'd still be Colonialists. And it's not just Anglos. We hear about how the "French made allies with the Indians", but their interactions, even friendly, lead to decline amongst the Natives as useless alcohol was traded for furs. The Spanish were especially cruel in their conquest. Don't think that Germans, Italians, the Dutch and so forth didn't play a role either, because evidently they did, seeing as a large portion of White Americans are descended from miscellaneous European settlers.

shalom fellow white people!

Why would I want to antagonize fellow workers? It's a terrible idea that would just lead to more idpol bitterness.
What good could possibly come out of it?