Is Kizuna AI no longer a pure girl?

Is Kizuna AI no longer a pure girl?

She was never pure.

She gets porked right next to alunya.

Is Kazuna tied to the Yakuza?

Best post in this thread

The fuck are you talking about? This thinf was made to sell.

>

It is and isnt. some Anons are just way more selective. This shit in the OP is right up somes ally though.

My only ally is Israel, my greatest ally.
Get fucked Nazi.

This is a fucking imageboard you piece of shit.
Make your own fucking edit if you want to do that shit, it's literally not that hard, and at least adds OC, regardless of how shitty that OC is.

Drown yourself in your own blood.

the_donald pls go

I really fucking hate this thing, it's just a streamer girl with a 3D model. But it's okay because she's Japanese right goyim?

I don't know who even watches her. A normalfag friend introduced me to her as this "lol user isn't this weird I bet it's some fat neckbeard doing the voice too lolol" but he doesn't actually watch her unless he's lying to me, the faggot

nah, she actually acts like an AI that learns (read: an autistic child; can confirm have an autistic younger brother)
Because she's cute people will fawn over her and she does have a certain "innocence" aspect to her that makes people waifu her. Naturally autists are also incredibly meme-able so that further increased her popularity especially among the imageboard/chan crowd.
I personally hate her but she's not just "generic streamergirl". She appeals to an entirely different demographic. Still cancer though.

Everyone is lying to you. All the time.

Boy, >>>/reddit/ sure made their way in.

I like cute things, but this is just overplayed and shit when you know the reality of it. She also played PUBG and now all the fucking Japanese under 20 all they play is fucking PUBG.

pic related

But wouldnt that mean you are lying to him about the lies?

image meant for the person you were replying to shiet.

wew lad

What bub?

We really need to stop this. I understand that there is an exodus happening right now. But there are better ways to out cuckchanners.

We need to keep going like you need a dick in the ass.

It is true, any file name above 148 is after exodus nigger.

She does indeed have too much influence and power now. Like some sort of japanese pewdiepie at this point in terms of fad-creation and marketing power. Another problem is that because she appeals to a different demographic she can "cover bases" these other faggots and e-celebs couldn't. I'm sure there are some faggots from here or cuckchan who at least tried PUBG and bought it exactly because of the reasons you said. The wendy's slut did the same fucking thing. Even I fell for the meme loath as I am to admit; at least the food was good and cheap during my lunch breaks compared to most other places near me

I'm not autistic enough to pay attention to filename numbers but how did you decide on 148X as the cutoff? Early 2015 was still a time when people were streaming in from cuckchan due to the exodus unless my memory is failing me

I'm not talking about cuckchan or reddit or anything like that, I'm talking Japanese youth. All they want to do is talk about Kemono friends and PUBG. also out of all fast food I think wendy's is the best, too expensive though

FUCK KEMONO FRIENDS

woah lewd

If /k/ wasn't such a slow board on this site i wouldn't have to go there from time to time

but user, all the file names are above 148

what did hiroshima do now?

Unironically yes.

lol

We switched to the new file format after around 1471x, so any filename higher than that is not from here.

You seem to be implying that because of Kizuna, Japanese streamers are also now playing PUBG. That before Kizuna, the Japanese had no interest in PUBG. I don't think that's true at all. I'm quite certain there was voiceroid content that used PUBG before Kizuna touched it.

Well, no but I'm saying it's adding to it. It's just more influence to play a shit game. The only reason she played it is because it was popular, then her playing it makes it more popular.

Eat shit Mark

this
worse because its a memeceleb

People can save images from here with unix filenames. The first 3 digits of an image with unix filenames doesnt prove cuckchan anymore.

I forgot about that, but those files names are significantly shorter than ones from cuckchan. By about three digits.

but I bumplocked it

Oh I see. It's just that I don't think Kizuna was very popular at the time she started playing PUBG. She only hit 1m subs literally like 2 or 3 days ago. Some months back, I think she only at 500k or so.

shoo shoo corporate whore

Don't bully Ai-chan

I actually don't see the appeal to her personally speaking. She's better than most youtuber faggots, but that's not saying much

She's better if you're not an EOP

Good job faggot

Didn't she have one video start up as a promo for a game where you collect waifus and almost immediately tried to get the viewers to see if they could see her pantsu?

The fuck is that?

I took a look at her videos and the sheer amount of paid promotions and "enthusiasm" over crap like mobile games disgusted me. If the person doing this wasn't some Japanese girl hiding behind 2d she probably would've been shit on.

Have you seen her earlier content? She spent about a year making comedy videos before she started shilling.

You're not to bad mark.

Why not just delete it

Rule 9

Yes that says eceleb threads are bumplocked, I am asking why not just delete them

Do you want more eceleb threads or just one that sinks?

HE DIDN'T POST SO GOOD

if that joke was funny would you die?

Unban this man ==NOW==

I haven't laughed this hard at a post on Holla Forums in ages (a slight chuckle)

KIll yourself

i h*cked up okay????

It was cute for while, but it's reached the point of being obnoxious.

End thyself.

you've done nothing this thread but tell people to kill themselves

Only you. Try to keep up.

if only all of us could work for free

plenty of streamers do just fucking fine without taking paid promotions.

This.
Cuckchan coming over from the latest malware scare is REALLY starting to show now.
I warned dumbfucks about not reporting the retards posting its forced "reaction images", they do that so it's eventually "okay" to bring full blown cancer over when "people are used to it", granted I'm probably giving them a little too much credit.

I imagine this is why I didn't get a fucking reply from Mark when I asked him why he doesn't ban these retards back to the cuckchan abyss where they belong. Seems there's no salvaging Holla Forums if this is the case.

literally your post

you really showed him.

go back ot 4cuck

He's probably left the thread in shame. I don't blame him, I would too.

Pfft

6,000,000 hours in ms paint.

naisu

she never has been pure.

Shiro chan is pure

Don't make a fucking thread for her if you don't want retarded shit, you fucking borderline retarded faggots.

normies gtfo

Pure boobs

Immortalized.

please unban redditor-chan. he meant no harm

He existence is harmful faggot.

Nigger, Kizuna is a project made by more than just the voice actress that voices the character.

I expected nothing and was still let down
shit meme too

I was just shitposting, and besides, I didn't even realize I was banned, it was probably for less than 3 hours

you english only peasant

holy shit, also it was only an hour ban.

begone thot

I love it when jokes are so bad, they're bannable.