Christmas Gamenight: Sacred Jedi Texts edition

CHRISTMAS GAMENIGHT: JEDI KNIGHT ACADEMY
Starting Friday 6pm UCT/11.30pm IST
We're running until the end of 25th (i.e. Monday) this time faggots though most of the adminfags probably won't be around on Christmas Day itself. Also we'll maybe stick a doom server up with Christmas maps that day too.
We're running with a JKA sourceport for stability and compatibility with modern and free OSes and a bunch of custom characters and lightsabers so you can meme as just about any character you want. Actual gameplay though is vanilla apart from the Sheev spin that's been added obviously.

How to get it
Lazy faggots (both pirates and legitfags): ghostbin.com/paste/mmcce. Download from your favourite filehost and just extract it anywhere you want.
OR
Manual installation faggots (legitfag only): First install a normal version of JKA. Then download this ghostbin.com/paste/qkbse and follow the included readme.

How to get the mods
Modpack: ghostbin.com/paste/3wvv6. Extract the two folders into your /jka/ folder(or extract them somewhere else and copy-paste them in up to you). There's a readme inside but even you fuckers can't mess this one up.

Notes
Both versions are set to 1920x1080 after you get the mod pack, if you want to change that see the FAQ below.
Both versions need to make sure to use PlayGaem.bat when you want to launch the game.

Server
Name: Infinity Gamenight
Password: infv
If you don't want to bother scrolling through the entire server list to find us open the console (` key usually) and type connect 69.245.114.214; password infv

If you have any issues with installing just ask ITT, if nobody answers for a bit we're all asleep but we'll get to you tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

strategy.jediknight.net/jka/saber.shtml
strategy.jediknight.net/jka/saber.shtml.
strategy.jediknight.net/jka/jedivsmerc.shtml
community.moviebattles.org/pages/download/
store.steampowered.com/app/622170/Offensive_Combat_Redux/
store.steampowered.com/app/47700/
computerhope.com/issues/ch000658.htm
mega.nz/#F!4YlTDZjQ!DtpR0zRumod5mfreoEnn5A
mega.nz/#!jRY1xIKC!x2lfN1RjY6n8w87-R511x1aT828qw1kQk2llErm8IUo
mega.nz/#!DIQjEZbR!WYcg4lSlSJtXGvDUQSSsFSOOAgmmGPpGGejjlHQ79J0
mega.nz/#!TIQ1DLzY!NPuXdmUfrMj8fluw3_rchQGvh1B_NqNJfQsJa37wYDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAQ
>How do I change the resolution?
Go to your \jka\JAplus\ folder and open autoexec.cfg with notepad. Change these two lines to your chosen resolution:
seta r_customheight "1080"

seta r_customwidth "1920"

>How do I change fov?
Same autoexec.cfg as above change seta cg_fov "90" to whatever you want.

>Wat are controls?
WASD = movement
Mouse 1 = attack
Mouse 2 = secondary attack
Mouse 3 (i.e. click mouse wheel) = change lightsaber style (light, medium or heavy)
Spacebar = jump
1 = activate/deactivate lightsaber
Mousewheel scrolling = change weapon
Q & E = scroll through force powers
F = use force power
R = use (i.e. activate button, get in vehicle etc)
K = challenge a fag to a 1v1 duel sort of half broken right now please hold
C = crouch
tab = scoreboard (if people are invisible or stuck in a T pose hitting this can fix that too)
You can rebind these by hitting esc once you're in game. Make sure to check the controls and see if something is bound to taunt, if not pick a button.

It's automatic and based on jedi skill just aim yourself roughly at the cunt firing at you, customise your faggot (esc -> profile) to change his skill. Light stance is most effective at this.

This is automatic too and also largely based on skills you pick. Light stance struggles when blocking medium and heavy attacks, medium is a bit better vs heavy. Recommended is to use medium in multiple-person fights and heavy for a 1v1 but all three styles can work anywhere in the hands of a good player. There is more subtlety at higher-level play but I'm a button-mashing shitter so I won't be going into it. Read this I guess strategy.jediknight.net/jka/saber.shtml or wait for autistic anons ITT to explain it.

>How do I do this matrix shit?
Jump off of walls fag, it's not a complicated game.

>What moves are there?
Go to the main menu -> play -> moves. Sadly you can't do this while ingame. Again strategy.jediknight.net/jka/saber.shtml has a list.

>How do I change my character, lightsaber style and force powers?
Press esc while ingame, hit profile. Your character model will change when you hit apply but force powers and lightsaber style require you to die and respawn (kill in console helps).

>How do I Sheev spin?
Use heavy attack style and jump + move forwards + attack. It can take a few tries to get used to.

>Why OpenJK/JAplus?
Better compatibility with modern and free operating systems and more stability now I've said that prepare for crashing + some bugfixes. Also we needed it for spinning and that's a good trick.

>How does liberty die?
With thunderous applause.

>Why did my saber get locked with my opponents' one?
That happens sometimes, hit attack more than him to win and knock him down.

>How do I take screenshots?
Open the console and type /bind KEY screenshot silent (replace KEY with what key you want to hit to take a screenshot e.g. #). These save to Documents\My Games\OpenJK\japlus\screenshots.

>How do I take non-jpg screenshots?
The same as above but type /bind KEY screenshot_tga silent (they save to the same place too). Note that you'll still have to convert these to .jpg or .png to post them (not hard but bad if you're lazy). It's possible to have both options bound to separate keys if you desire

>Why does my game look like aids all of a sudden?
Turn pr0 Graphics off again and don't touch it. No I don't know why it's there either.

Also since nobody answered when I asked next week I guess you all want Elite Force instead of Quake 2 or 3 next year. Actually I'm ok with this.

COMMENCE THE RLM AND LAST JEDI SHITPOSTING

Friendly reminder that only Russian hackers would dislike nuSW.

56%

Is the server working right now or will it be up tomorrow?

Friendly reminder that kotor_flight_school is the best map in the game

It should be up now until it ends.

Korn a shit.

Yes.

It'll be up now and tomorrow but I can't guarantee it won't be running meme maps while we test things.

BY THE WAY
If you want to play as TR8-T0R there is a special hilt for a lightbaton called Paranoia you can use as well as Nu Storm Trooper models. Sadly no actual movie baton model but it'll do for now.

How big is the game DL

2.2gb *checkem*

The lazy pack is about 1.2GB and the mod pack another 1.0GB so 2.2GB total.

Yeah alright i'm in for this week as well,hold on.

So glad you posted that cause I don't remember where I saved it and I didn't want to spend hours looking for it.

What did he mean by this? Just double checked, it is called Paranoia. Just color it a strong purple/blue and give it an electric effect and you'll be golden.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE WE'RE PLAYING ON FRIDAY EVENING BUT SERVER IS UP NOW FOR TESTING
We put the thread up earlier than normal since 2.2GB is a little bigger than some game we do and the installation has a whole two steps and I know you cunts like to fuck things up at every possible opportunity. Combine this with the fact people are busy over the Christmas week and it seemed like 5-6 extra hours of tech support and general prep would be a good idea.

I appreciate you doing these threads nonetheless,it gives me a chance to play games i've never played before.

How many people normally play in these game nights? Is it all burgers?

Usually we get about around 25+ or maybe more depending on the game and weekend and they're not the same anons everytime so its hard to give an exact number.
Not at all, we get plenty of anons from different parts of the globe.

Total number over the weekend varies from 250-350. Numbers in the server can go from 18-32 depending what time you show up and how popular a game is (I think the record is the high 40s). Euro hours are more popular with more autistic games, American hours with anything more normal but you get a good mix.

Yeh, come have a shot user. Apparently Ren's lightsaber is bugged. Gamenight ruined. It was working earlier though so we'll fix it I guess.

The fuck is wrong with asajj ventress's hilt,it looks like it doubles as a dildo

Oh I forgot to add: if the game is Doom then all rules fly out the window and anons play for 64+ hours without emptying the server. Apparently there are no brakes on the Doom train.

Knowing Ventress it might as well be.

Oh? is she kinky?

I mean I'd fuck her cause Sith ladies are probably super kinky

Well i mean how hot is she,that's a deciding factor.

That's intentional user, we're running this back to back with The Ship and need a break. Also there's going to be a fighting tournament the first weekend in January.

Sariss is best girl tbqh in that respect. She'd make me join the dark side, kill jan and become Emperor of the Remanent.

Well that works then.

Is the head chopping enabled you cunts?

Yes. So is debug melee (or at least it will be for the actual gamenight).

This lightsaber is fucking fabulous.

Server is empty now. Fucking around with kicks and punches was fun though.

I'll probably just host Doom again tbh

Do you guys like milk?

I think I know which thread you're referring to, the one that was posted in the middle of the week and seemed kinda sketchy. We've had fake "gamenight" threads before so anons were most likely cautious.
We still do give room for other people to host gamenights. Now most anons don't seem to like it when other anons try to host something, particularly an obscure game, out of the blue with a gamenight format they aren't used to.

Nothing stops you from trying again next weekend and maybe improving your OP so that it looks more enticing for anons to play. If you want some help feel free to ask around.

feels good tbh
I don't know what the gaylords who like that franchise are on about.

The original trilogy were a good set of movies. The problems only started after it go so big and popular, one could say normalfags ruined it. Now saying you like Star Wars is akin to outing yourself as a knuckle dragging neanderthal.

Anything "Good" about the franchise is gone. See pic related.

Didn't that second pic had an extension where hobby was regained back?

Has it ever happened?

Unless someone has viciously murdered the normalfags corrupting their hobby then no.

Well there's always a time to start.

Name a time and a place.

Next Tuesday.

Star Wars has always been low-IQ flickshit movies, the games are the only good part. I rewatched the OT 2 years and it was a bland space opera, most sci-fi sucks dick.

Aye it was. It had remarkably good EU if you could stomach the sea of shit Tabletop also wasn't so bad and rather underappreciated. Biggest problem with JewWars is that everyone has to be a special snowflake Jewdi or Shitlord.

>not during christmas for the great christmas purge

pic related Also notice how old Luke kinda looks like The Dude? Really activates those almonds.

Dark Jedi a best tbh.

I honestly prefer the prequels for their visual poetry and at the same time their fucking retardation like that slug assassination in E2 but I admit that the games are fucking good.

Agreed on the game part but even that has its limits.

So when you kill them, what do you yell? "GARBAGE DAY" or "BOXING DAY"?

Its like a breath of fresh air or a breath of fresh fart. Whichever you prefer.

THERE ARE FARTS KNOWING FOR THAT SAME FRENCH FRESHNESS!

I've never seen that happen other than that one time someone posted a link containing a virus, I've got a screenshot of it somewhere. There was also the newfag this week who hosted Tremulous using the exact same OP he made on Holla Forums without evening changing it to say Holla Forums.

This one, given that it was directly copied from one of our OPs and even claimed there was a server at the same IP as one of our hosts I think it's quite obvious this wasn't legit.
Normal off-weekeneds have happened repeatedly though. SWAT 4, Firearms Source minor controversy over the original low-effort thread aside, Durr Hunter, TF2v every damn week etc.

Star Wars' original trilogy was fantasy in space and not Science Fiction but there's nothing wrong with that if you don't mix the two up. The plot was a rehash of various things but the world building in terms of atmosphere rather than believability was spot on. The expanded universe that came later was 50% great 50% ass.
The Prequel trilogy was another great example of world building but because of the success of the original trilogy Lucas was allowed to write the plot he could do big plot elements but not what linked them together and dialogue so they were pretty shit films to actually watch. The glimpses they gave of the larger galaxy were great though and led to even better EU material. Lucas actually personally stepped in a lot with EU stuff at Lucasarts which is why, all considered, EU cannon was surprisingly consistent and interlinked. He was also willing to let people override cannon for a good story: Republic Commando was originally going to feature four identical Commandos as per the films but he vetoed that and said to make them individuals.

tl;dr Lucas is a good DM and broad world builder but a terrible writer, the Expanded Universe (games included) is generally better than the films once you filter out the shit

Funny thing is Luke's scenes were the best ones in whole movie.

How long is this going for? I already had JKA installed. Two-handed saber master race here

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Until the 25th, It says in the OP.

this better be turned on

25th. If you already have JKA installed you can use the manualfag route if you want (you just have to copy some files across).

Both that and the wrastling melee are turned on. We actually included the clientside toggle for dismemberment in the modpack so you don't even have to do it manually.

Are we getting CTF though ?
FFA is a bit boring

It's not 56%. It's even lower now.

During the actual gamenight we'll have CTF, TDM and Siege on. We don't actually start until this time tomorrow remember. I could try and put TDM on for now if you want.

Oh right, that was the score for the film. I thought he was talking about the % of whites in the USA. I did think 56% was a bit low.

Reminder that America isn't white

Anyone got recording potential? Currently re-enacting the duel from the end of Phantom Menace.

It was 56% a few days ago…

Anyone playing right now?

Handful of fags in practising.

CTF is on for now.

reminder that your going to be pushed into an oven soon

so that "56% american fail" spam was just because of that? i don't get it

amazing. clamav always tells me these gamenight files are filled with botnet

is there a way to get this run windowed?

nvm i figured it out

I think it's normally our no-Steam crack that trips it.

If anyone else is wondering you go to the options menu and turn off fullscreen. Actually I think we uploaded it set to windowed.

I guess I should turn down the force regen.

Done.

Fucking hell.

that's really fucking depressing

That's your toaster user. We've got tomorrow to fix it yet anyway.

This video combined with the Obi Wan PTSD video make a pretty sad combo.

Anyone got the id software Hurt video? And can someone please nerf EgoRebel?

I have it, but I need to hunt it down. And yeah holy shit nerf him.

here ya go

Many thanks user.

Gamenights are always a bit sad really since generally we're playing some long-dead game or sourcemod. It's worse when you can compare it to a modern entry in the same series or when we load a custom map and get to see pictures/easter eggs from a long dead clan. It's fun reviving something for a few days but you know it'll go back to being empty or 2-3 player peak counts afterwards. Comparing CoD:UO with anons to CoD WW2 for example is enough to tempt anyone into giving up on the industry.

And now I'm really bummed out again. I swear if I ever make and be apart of a vidya dev team I'll make it as magical as ID was back in the dayI won't let it devolve like ID has. I won't scatter our sorrow to the heartless sea.

Minor autism note user: it's id (pronounced like a fin saying id or shid) never ID.

Like a fin saying it*

I'm aware, I don't pronounce it EYE-DEE, I just type it out as ID.

Have they fixed Battlefront 2 or is it still unplayable?

They have worked on it. I do wanna get in on that again.

We'll check up on it in a few months.

Any matches happening tonight?

Depends whether or not fags want to. Server is always open so if anyone shows up early and wants to play I guess post ITT.

Overall, the movie sucks. Great CGI, but a polished turd is still a turd.

Temporarily on 2v1 duel. Pick double if you're shit and single if good.

Yeah, maybe. I got a bird to thaw around then, so good reminder. I don't much like showing up for these, a lot like DOOM nights because of just abject one-sided mastery. You should play something that the children can get into before it ends up an episode of why did anyone show up.

Someone please explain this to me.

The rebels are alert to our presence.

Where there is wrongness, I will crash it.

Stuck it on TDM I guess to the 9 faggots on please remember not to burn yourself out, we don't even start until tomorrow.

CIAnigger glow in the dark for a reason. At least you have faith.

One of these days we should make a full Holla Forums makes a game thing, from the ground up.
Poll for genre, crowdsource gamedesign doc, poll for engine, etc.
I don't mean stuff like the RPG maker thing we have, I mean something with more freedom.

Granted, it'd most likely never get into a playable state. But it might be fun to try.

And you think this gives the Big Guy upstairs power over me?

Do you feel in charge?
I am the best mod.

Don't be that guy

Every playermodel is in T pose, help.

Hit tab or try running the game from the provided .bat

The question here is - do you?

Did you install the modpack and run the game from the .bat?

HON HON HON MONSIEUR

So a /cuteboys/ VN?

If doesn't work you maybe messed up the install.

Did you install the modpack and run the game from playgaem.bat?

No, I've only installed the steam version

:^)

Siege mode was fun till that last bit where Imps were forced down an easily blockable corridor facing respawning turrets and having to fight their way across an open hangar. Seriously whoever designed that map needs to be shot then thrown off a plane.

Then you should download the links in the OP, the steam version should work regardless.

Go into the cave. See who's waiting for you. At this point, how many are waiting for you? Not many survivors come out.

I see…I see something…fragments of a lost plane.

Could this be - a vision of the crash to come?

Read the OP user. Basically if you want to use files from the Steam version grab the manual pack, read the readme and then get the modpack. If you can't be arsed with that get lazyfag + modpack.

Anons aren't that bad at playing I wouldn't worry.

Thanks a lot, user! Just what I was looking for!

wew

Ded?

dude what is happening lmao

Thanks, I'll do that later.

Instead of trying to do duel mode why don't we do like the old days and load up Bespin on Deathmatch and have everybody line up to duel on the landing pad?

Ah, well that's not good. I think I've worked out why it keeps exploding though.

We'll do that if we have to user, remember that today is strictly speaking just testing and not the actual gamenight. I want to try one last thing to see if I can get it working.

thew serb keeps kicking everyone out.

Yup and we now know why seta g_slowmoDuelEnd "1" sadly.
SERVER FIXED

The Jedi abides.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting.

The paranoia hilt with blue electric blade is the closest you'll get to a stun baton by the way, good if you want to remove traitors.

Like I mentioned:

PLAY THE MAP WHERE WE CAN CRASH A STAR DESTROYER WITH NO SURVIVORS!

I have dreams, of a grand spherical plane-like thing. Outside of the atmosphere. Where no survivors will be the tale, for all.

WHY AREN'T WE REMOVING REBELS?

Oh.

Later.

I would gladly crush them in my grasp. I require a proper seconds.

YOU WILL DO IT NOW YOU REBEL SCUM!

Duel mode is working, grip + windows is OP.

Never.

SIEGE MAPS ARE CLASS BASED
This means you need certain fags to e.g. hack doors. Hit esc -> objectives to see the map's objectives.

Are there no serbs up?

Our server should be up user.

TRAITOR!
R
A
I
T
O
R
!

ANYONE STILL NEED TECH SUPPORT?

this game doesnt look very good

WE NEED TO REMOVE REBEL SCUM! FUCK TECH SUPPORT!

Get out.

are you playing whit JA+ mod?

He's not wrong :^)

is that a Crysis mod?

What brought you to that chain of thought?

Have you never played the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series user?

That, OpenJKA and a bunch of custom content yes.

First webm: the Star Destroyers don't immediately open fire on the X-Wings. While the probability of a Star Destroyer hitting a small, agile X-Wing is low: a successful hit is a kill and the rebel pilots are thrust into battle and will be more tired when the TIE Fighters arrive.

I have a serious question. Why is nobody supporting the Empire in this thread but me? Are you all Rebel scum?

It would be easier to support the Empire if they didn't build that worthless POS Death Star. How many Star Destroyers could they have built with the same materials?

Star Destroyers are more of a brawler warship in old canon and EU If all the ships there fired a salvo in the direction of the Rebel Starfighters they'd have a one in a million chance of hitting a single ship. It would be just a waste of effort and energy, energy that would be better allocated to shields or engines since by the time they would get a target lock with their Turbolasers they would be right on top of them. The only vessels that can actually accurately hit starfighters with Turbolasers are Mon Calamari Sushi Bars.

You should see their entire superweapon division. Imagine if the Empire got audited?

Oh and one thing I forgot to add about Imperial Class Star Destroyers is that they have really piss poor weapon placement that does not take advantage of the ship design at all. A lot of firepower goes to waste on the ship. Why shipfags prefer the Victory Class despite it being a lot older and smaller

nope ive played kotor 2 and star wars battlefront 2 (the proper one) though

Blue milk > Green Milk.

As far as I'm concerned any of the space pizza-slices are top-tier ships.

I realize that, but those ships still have to be mindful of incoming fire. They may have to take evasive action. The point is that the imperial pilots will be fresh when they engage the rebels, and the rebels pilots will not be.

Install is working fine, no problems

well that was a lot of fun

Then go play them fag.
Series ranking is Jedi Outcast > Dark Forces > Jedi Academy > Mysteries of the Sith > Jedi Knight/Dark Forces 2 but you should obviously play in order of release.

Good to hear user.

Today was only testing too.

Yes but the Victory is top tier choice. It not only can fight and maneuver in a planets atmosphere but they have great weapon placements, a hefty amount of armour, and the Victory I can unleash an ungodly missile barrage.
It is a ship choice for the initiated and not for hotheads who like the Jam Jar for some reason.

I get what you mean and it would be something I would try if I could. Although in reality Imperials would more than likely shoot down more of their own fighters than the enemy due to the average quality of the Imperial pilot. I blame affirmative action in allowing the Imperial Fighter Corps to be dominated by women You still need to get a target lock and have a rough idea of where those craft are coming from; which if they are smart they will position themselves that if you miss you're going to be delivering a Turbolaser barrage on a friendly space station or planet which actually does happen

Meanwhile on Star Wars /k/

The Victory I is also a slow piece of shit, which is rather troublesome for a smaller capital that is meant to do heavy policing & pursuit work when it isn't playing ground support or heavy escort. And the Victory II, which rectified these problems, dropped the concussion missiles for a conventional turbolaser complement. Why no hybrid/retrofit design with the Victory II powerplant & engines mated to a Victory I arms layout has ever been drawn up is beyond me.

How the fuck do i hit anybody,i feel like i'm flailing about like a retard with this lightsaber.

WARNING: R_FindImageFile could not find 'models/players/rosspack/mouth_eyes_b1' in shader 'models/players/rosspack/mouth_eyes_b1'^3Shader models/players/rosspack/mouth_eyes_b1 has a stage with no image^1UI_BuildPlayerModel_List: Errors parsing 'models/players/jedi_master_fisto/PlayerChoice.txt'^1UI_BuildPlayerModel_List: Errors parsing 'models/players/oldhan/PlayerChoice.txt'^1UI_BuildPlayerModel_List: Errors parsing 'models/players/solo_ep7/PlayerChoice.txt'1MP3ERR: Source file is not sampled @ 44100!(sound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/pain75.mp3)sound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/falling1.wav is a stereo wav filesound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/anger1.wav is a stereo wav file^1MP3ERR: Sound file is stereo!(sound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/anger2.mp3)sound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/taunt1.wav is a stereo wav filesound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/taunt2.wav is a stereo wav file^1MP3ERR: Source file is not sampled @ 44100!(sound/chars/hs_kenobi_rots/misc/taunt3.mp3)

NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE A280 BLASTER RIFLE!
OR HOW I LIKE TO TELL IT, HOW THE EMPIRE MADE ITSELF THE REBELLION'S BITCH!
UNLIKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT KNOWN AS THE E-11 CARBINE THIS SEXY PIECE OF KILLING HARDWARE WOULD NOT ONLY HIT IT'S TARGET BUT FUCK THAT SHIT UP! USING REAL FUCKING TIBANNA IT FEATURED INCREDIBLE STOPPING POWER AND THE ABILITY TO PIERCE THROUGH ANY IMPERIAL CARDBOARD ARMOUR WITH EASE IT'S NO WONDER THAT STORMTROOPERS FOUND THEMSELVES HAVING NO CHOICE BUT TO BEND OVER AND LUBE UP WHEN THEY INEVITABLY GOT OUTRANGED BY REBEL COMMANDOS IN SHORTSHORTS WITH THEIR BABYSHIT GREEN AND YELLOW A280'S
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN YOU ASK? WELL BLAME THOSE NANCY POOFS AT CARDIA STORMTROOPER ACADEMY WHO HAVE ONLY BEEN TO WAR WITH THE BUFFET TABLE! I TELL YOU THIS IT WAS A MISTAKE GETTING RID OF THE FETT CLONES CAUSE BACK IN MY DAY THEY WOULDN'T PUT UP WITH THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT! NO A CLONE WOULD NOT BITCH ABOUT HIS BLASTER BEING TOO HEAVY IF IT HAD THE STOPPING POWER TO TAKE OUT A SMALL MOON! HE KNEW THAT TAKING DOWN CLANKERS WASN'T CHEAP AND IF YOU WANT QUALITY YOU GOT TO SHELL OUT!
IT'S A SAD DAY FOR THE EMPIRE WHEN WE ARE STUCK WITH TATOOINE FARMBOY CONSCRIPTS WHO CAN BARELY HANDLE A GARBAGE GRABBER THAN A REAL FUCKING BLASTER RIFLE!

Maybe try swapping to medium or heavy style to get a better look where you're swinging. You've got to actually physically hit them with it (listen for a grunt/scream/monkey sound to indicate if you have) to damage them see and it's somewhat location based so lightly bouncing it off their arm won't do shit all. If your swing goes near where their lightsaber is generally it'll get blocked. Have a quick read of this strategy.jediknight.net/jka/saber.shtml. Mostly it's just practice user, you'll get the hang of it eventually. Alternatively just take dual sabers and spam M1 + W like most anons.

Does that actually cause problems when you're trying to play or does it just bitch in the console?

Victory was slow at sublight, but it was not slow at hyperspace. In fact it was pretty fast in hyperspace. Also why no Victory III from the Empire is a good question especially when it is such a good design and they used it a lot Post-Endor to great effect. technically teh Nu Republic in Old EU did have a Victory III designed designated as teh Republic Class but it's a bit difficult to shill it as that. Plus it looks like a Benis

Just bitching mainly. ~226 probably doesn't help at all.

As long as it works for you user. Did you check you can get on the server without issues?

No (I haven't seem it) and I don't think that will help much changing the network setting probably will not help much. There is only so much that distance can be accounted for.

You can just open the console and type connect 69.245.114.214; password infv user, it saves hunting for it in the server list.

I did that so it must be purely distance related, oh well.

I'm confused: you can't connect to the sever at all or you can but with a high latency?

High latency.

Now THIS is podracing

Ah, yeh there's not much that can be done about that I'm afraid. Host is East Coast USA so anyone from Europe or either North or South America should hopefully get an acceptable ping. Going to sleep now, other fags should be lurking the thread but if you have a technical issue and don't get a response within a few hours check back tomorrow and I'll get to it then.

strategy.jediknight.net/jka/jedivsmerc.shtml
Last thing: can anyone confirm if this works?

I cannot figure out how to play this damn game. I cannot do any of the acrobatics and I always die in two hits even with protect on. What the fuck am I doing wrong

some of the HUD windows look like the ones in that Crysis expansion, also i didnt knew that there was newer game like Tie Fighter, so, which game then?

seriously i feel like i am retarded. i cannot do the stuff the game tells me how to do, let alone figure out how to actually win in fights.

You can try and practice with bots on an "offline" server. There's also a move list you can look at if you hit "Play" in the main menu and then "Moves"

Did you install everything correctly and run the game from PlayGaem.bat?

I extracted the base game to a folder, I extracted the mod pack to the folder, I changed my resolution through the game though.

Try running from the PlayGaem.bat and reconnecting. The .exes just run the base vanilla game.
Inside the JAplus folder is an autoexec you can use to set resolution if the game doesnt let you to ingame. Just in case.

That's what I did, still not loading the map.

FFA_Bonus4 map should be included in a file called bonus.pk3. Double check to see if you have it extracted inside JAplus.

It's a strange game. Lightsaber combat is a matter of learning the attack patterns, then moving your mouse such that your maximize the amount of time your saber is inside the enemy, or to deflect an attack.

You'll often see players who use the single-saber style use the red style. Attacking with the forward/back strike, they'll wiggle the mouse such that the attack swipes the opponent several times over. The red style also has unmatched penetration, sometimes smashing through guards.

Naturally, the counter to this is high mobility and spacing. Jumping is not always the ideal route as that drains force and leaves you fairly vulnerable. Rolling can be fairly safe, but you need to be judicious.

JKA adds a lot of moves that lock you into long animations. The primary+alt fire katas are occasionally useful for filling the air with attacks, but it leaves you largely motionless (although able to turn). It also drains force. A smart opponent might use this as an opportunity to force push you, then move in for a kill.

Can't load the Christmas Bespin map either, I turned on auto-downloading and it wouldn't let me load into the server.

I have a hunch. This is what you JAPlus folder should look like. Just .pk3 and .cfg files, no folders or any other kind of files.

I have SOs, JSONs, and three folders called 'maps', 'sessions', and 'telemarks'. I deleted the game and extracted the base game again, you want the mod pack in the lower-case jka folder correct?

Yes, the modpack is a drag and drop, it should ask you to merge some folders (in this case, base). Final result should look something like this.

Got some extra files.

The extra files are for linux users, they shouldnt be a problem. Now you run from PlayGaem.bat to load all the mods.

I really think we should do Movie Battles. It adds a shitload of content including more maps, gamemodes, and character classes.

community.moviebattles.org/pages/download/

We already considered it and also tried it way back in the day of /radcorp/ Needless to say its not the best mod on the planet, more of a hassle to set up than anything and deviates way too much from vanilla, which is a much better experience. Plus, we already have the major memes in, no need to have ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from the movies.

i can join but i have no JAplus folder is this normal

that means you'll be missing maps, models and a major part of what we're running.

Yes and no. You would still be able to connect but you won't have most of the maps or playermodels. Make sure you download the modpack in the OP and follow the instructions.

oh i was under the impression the lazy faggots install let me be lazy

GG everyone. Forgot to actually take screenshots during the matches. I'm not sure if anyone was getting annoyed with all the force push and pulling. Its been forever since I played an FFA that actually allowed force powers. Also, jumping in the air leave you very vulnerable to force push and pull.

Did the server IP change? I joined the one in OP and no ones there.

no it's just empty right now

Everyone left at the same time. I can play another round though.

Guess not.

Thanks for the sticky.

All installed and ready to go for later tonight.

Do you guys have a way to communicate outside of the thread?

smoke signals mostly

Who the fuck are these people

holy fugg xonotic AND an actual non-shooter in my gamenights?
damn that's cool

store.steampowered.com/app/622170/Offensive_Combat_Redux/ this looks like the sort of meme game we'd enjoy

What did he mean by this?

Wew, also having the last Q&A still be in russian really inspires confidence.

sauce?

I'll give you a hint, it's a space game engine from 1999 that's been modified over the years.

I am pretty sure anons would like to play this:
store.steampowered.com/app/47700/

You must be new here. I'd recommend literally googling what you see in the webm

Any fag playin ?

Never. We're all playing Elite Force instead

Imperial Commando was killed long before Disney bought it. Same with the sequels to TIE Fighter, Jedi Knight, Battlefront etc.

pls I'm new here

Fucking hell just google Star wars anime and you get the damn thing

When I come 'ere and I see that I ask myself, 'ave I made a mistake?

Clowns user, obviously.

Keep your ear to the ground.

WHO DA FOOK AM I? I'M A FOOKIN BIG GUY FER YOU.

this racemap going on right now is pretty cool
if only i wasn't the only one on the server

i didn't realize how good of an engine q3 still is.

Don't wet your panties user, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Yeh, we don't actually start for two hours.

You need to remember that your saber actually has to hit the opponent properly for damage. It's also locational so if you just bounce it off someone's hand it won't do much damage. Watch the actual animation and see where the saber goes (this can be easier to medium and slow styles).

Did you get it working user?

It causes compatibility issues with other mods and messes changes the underlying gameplay pretty radical (anons in previous nights asked us to stick close to vanilla gameplay). We might come back and do a specific night for Movie Battles though if there's enough demand.

We split it into two so mega wouldn't bitch about being over 2GB user.

Just check the bread user, generally someone will post here about map and gamemode changes.

We're trying to take a break on the Sourcemods/Source games for a bit and also branch out from FPS. Reminder that some fag is running a fighting tournament on the 6th and 7th of January too. I know this is far in advance but in March or April I'm going to get our hostfags to do a Spies vs Mercs off-weekend. We can't do a mainline gamenight because of the lower cap but it seems like you can connect with IP.

well honestly they looks like sodomite clowns. the bagel held in relation to the hemorrhoid ring and showing how it looks like a tight ass hole. and then giving themes selves the name blood bagel. points to violent ass rape. so violent ass rape clowns.

9 fags on early, putting on CTF

If anyone wants to make their name fabulous computerhope.com/issues/ch000658.htm

You are so right. You missed the fact they are jabronis and like to scare children by "vomiting in ball pits"

Shit game.

Can I play as Kylo® Ren™ of Star Wars™ The Last™ Jedi™ fame? If not I think we should refuse to play this game until the talented artists of EA GAMES™ give us a game that does! :)

I know you're just shitposting user but you actually can.

I have no idea how to fight, I keep getting raped

If you want easy mode take dual sabers and hit primary + secondary fire.

ET:Legacy was more fun than this :^)

All games need a poz needle.

13 fags on

All games need to challenge the rock.

Server crashed. Next time you see jrgl you call him a dirty Welshman.

hlep

Also if you hold Z and move mouse around you're able to move in all directions and if you attack you're able to do attack directions with the mouse. This comes at the cost of turning.

Is the server still down?

You know what really sucks? This gamenight and this game.

delet

It is not about the game itself, it is about challenging the rock.

Yes and hostfag is apparently asleep. I'll post here when it's fixed. Blame the argie.

I blame the cat.

You're fault.

Strictly speaking we didn't start anyway, we're just 15 minutes behind schedule.

Is he Argie SantaClaus? He looks like a Nigger

While we're waiting new players should take a quick read through strategy.jediknight.net/jka/saber.shtml

What did he mean by this?

Also while everyone is doing that, take the time to download Star Trek Elite Force.
We're actually switching to that 5 minutes after this gamenight goes live.
mega.nz/#F!4YlTDZjQ!DtpR0zRumod5mfreoEnn5A

(((/strek/)))

>Supporting (((Jew Wars)))

If anons wish to practice hit play and then solo game. Reminder that the best weapon is clearly dual lightsabers.

>Supporting (((Jew Wars)))
It's hardly worse than ST:D user.

ST:D gave me STD's

I guess I'll dump some screenshots then.

Also, is there a way to save your in game resolution changes? The custom ones always don't really work on my computer.

SERVER BACK UP

Looks like hostfag is back.

SEVER BACK UP CUNTS

If you want to use the ingame resolutions settings open up the autoexec.cfg in jka\japlus and delete these lines:
seta r_customheight "1200"
seta r_customwidth "1920"
seta r_mode "-1"
seta cg_fov "110"

Who dis?

Does voice in OpenJK work after all?

No idea.

16 fags on TDM.

I put on something a bit more Christmassy.

Anyone getting framerate issues on that last map we'll swap in a few minutes.

how the hell does the force work?
without me beeing chocked, they can throw and pull me quite a bit while I cant do jack despite fully upgraded pull/push.

Also really get to get good. Frequently -at least it feels so - getting one shot while I barely kill.

I wish we had the mod that turned every Force Push into a fart.

Well then.

If it happens to you while you're in the air it has more force.
Are you using heavy style? It does a lot more damage if you can actually connect.

I've just been farting myself this whole time

Force choke me daddy~

Stop crashing the game you jew

CHANGED TO A MAP THAT DOESN'T CRASH EVERYONE

CORRECTION: HOSTFAG RESTARTING SERVER. PLEASE HOLD

NICE GAMENIGHT FAGGOTS

HOSTFAG SWITCHING TO STAR TREK ELITE FORCE!

AND WE'RE BACK

Hoth ctf now, hoth siege soon.

20 fags on, we'll do ctf for an hour or so then I guess siege or duel.

Map list:
2fort with large open center and bullshit to jump off of
hoth base. snow and shit
lots of jumping
city streets, has pits.
easy to get lost in
lots of jumping, falling, running around. has pits and lifts and shit
temple pit map. ego OP pls nerf.
tattoine with tunnels
dark, big, pits.
lava map with lots of room to fucking around
tattooine attack
snow attack
temple attack
bepis chribsmes :DDDD FFA
Duel map
KILL HIM
DEW IT
Dark ctf map with broken bridge and a deep pit.
duel map
GAS CLOUD MAP. FFA. LOTTA UPS AND DOWNS AND PUSHING OFF MAP.
Arena like map.
Fairly open spot in the middle with extra hallways and upper levels.
Ruins, bullshit pits, dark as niggers
NOW THIS IS PODRACING.
how the sith stole chribsmes FFA
DEJA VU! GAS GAS GAS! RUNNING IN THE 90s!
duel or ffa. Luke and Vader final fight. includes neat emperor chair.
[Duel of the fates intensifies]
starkiller from the farts awaken.
benis shaft :DDD
small map, constant back and forth
bullshit map with pits where EgoRebel needs a serious nerf.
temple map small and straightforward
streets, large and pits on the outskirts of map
fairly large, has pits and lots of hallways and plenty of open areas
hallways tighter than a 15 year old
lots of space to move around and medium size level overall
do not let ego play on this map
tight corridors on a spacestation
large temple arena
small as fuck, fun to ERP as kylo ren slicing snoke in have while he force chokes rey and she calls him daddy
Beating the fall
I can’t help but desire of falling down this time
Deep in this hole of my making I can't escape
Falling all this time

We come to this place
Falling through time
Living a hollow life
Always we're taking
Waiting for signs
Hollow lives…(lives [x7])

Fearing to fall and
Still the ground below me calls
Falling down this time
Ripping apart all
These things I have tried to stop
Falling all this time

We come to this place
Falling through time
Living a hollow life
Always we're taking
Waiting for signs
Hollow lives…

Is there ever any wonder why we look to the sky?
Search in vain?
Asking why?
All alone?
Where is God?
Looking down?
We don’t know?

We fall in space,
We can't look down,
Death may come
Peace I have found
What to say?
Am I alive,
Am I asleep?
Or have I died

(Wanting Peace)
We fall in space
(Wanting Peace)
We can't look down,
Death may come,
(Something takes a hold of me)
Peace I have found
(Something takes a hold of me)
I want to say my whole life,
Am I asleep?
We fall down.

We come to this place
Falling through time,
Living a hollow life,
Always we're taking
Waiting for signs,
Hollow lives…

Is there ever any wonder why we look to the sky?
Search in vain?
Asking why?
All alone?
Where is God?
Looking down?
We don’t know? [x2]

We fall in space
We can't look down
Death may come.
Peace I have found
large siege map on a starship where you can save sheev. also a ffa version called ffa_boc
SPACE BATTLES SIEGE MODE.
SO ITS TREASON!
kill him
DO IT
ITS OVER ANAKIN! I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!
laggy WELL HELLO THERE
WOKI AN KA SOLO (day)
WOKI AN KA SOLO (night)
go fight wookies as yoda. might be siege? i have no idea?
I AM THE SENATE!
large city map (day)
large city map (night)

OO Cares? Out of sight out of mind.

In case anyone missed fags killing the Rancor.

Just out of curiosity did Mary Sue's acting ever get beyond bugging her eyes out and being slack jawed?

Only pussies use Force Grip.

SIEGE AFTER THIS

I think it was mildly better in the second film but that's not saying much.

Siege mode finally on
It's class based and you can hit esc -> objectives to see what to do.

ANYONE WHO CAN'T LOAD REJOIN

Tomorrow we might turn on some of the other modes like saber only etc.

The server appears to be on the star destroyer/space combat map.

tbh I just want combat where the players actually try and fight like a jedi/sith would.

When it gets a bit quieter we'll probably do duel that's 1v1 and everyone else spectates (loser is swapped out for a new player). There's also power duel which is 1v2 with the lone fag getting some buffs.

fuck yes. I agree get our laming satiated then do some duels

WE COME TO THIS PLACE

Right, we now know that that map crashes the server.

FALLING THROUGH TIME

SERVER BACK ON HOTH SIEGE

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

This is gay.

Back to normal stuff after this one

On FFA now.

Terrible map

thread theme

He was a good friend

Duel mode for now

And now the Gay Mine.

host should consider suicide

Can you make it lag anymore? I'm enjoying this

HOST IS A NIGGER EDITION

Commit Sudoku hostfag.

Restarting serb, please hold.

End your life, host.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

I'm not the host :^) might be the same faggot from Ohio DDoSing as that one time before, we'll know in a minute.

This is unrelated to the game night but figured this would be the best place to ask without creating a thread.
Would you faggots be interested in playing a heavily modded version of Chris Robert's "masterpiece" Discovery Freelancer? Been thinking about hosting our own server.
Feel free to tell me to fuck off if you want. I understandu.

10 minute break then.

I'd be up for it. No idea what it's like to play though.

Someone might be attacking server. Right when it was getting good.

probably a forward thinking group of liberals trying to break up our hate-filled gamenight. where we discuss how to bring back fascism and the best methods for skinning trannies

Spess sim but with additional ship types that expand up to battleships and a whole fuck ton of other shit. Currently it's only got one serb that's super anal and focused on RPing but the mod can be compared to an MMO level of scale shit. There used to be more servers but they must have died when I quit.

IS THE SERB FIXED?

DAMN RUSSIAN HACKERS

Will be in a sec. In the meantime screenshots.

Server when

FUCK THE HOST IN THE ASS
-hitler

FUCK THE HOST

When Ohio gets glassed.

such digits wasted on so much anger

Those screenshots are nice but
IS THE SERVER READY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

(checked)
It looks like we got DDoSed.

These things take time user, hostfag is looking into it.

Maybe somebody got triggered by Finn's voice lines.

I mean Dystopia was great and all so that's fine. We'd need one of the devs to show up ingame though.

Sounds like fun to me.

One day I'll rehost HCE but I'll probably join for Jedi Academy this week. V3 of TF2V goes live tomorrow and I've got other shit

I actually thought V3 never ever was an intentional joke about Valve.

Nah nigga we got one of our regular coding. you should poke in the thread the V3 build should be ready tomorrow, linux binaries and all.

Nice. We could do another join gamenight when 6 months after the last one has passed if you fags want. I think that'd be march-april-may or thereabouts (we're essentially booked up through until april anyway).

We do regular weekly gamenights so yeah feel free to drop by.

Right, so, for what seems to be no reason, I am incapable of actually loading the ghostbin website. Tried different browsers, resetting, all that jazz. Could someone reupload the links somewhere else (or paste broken links here or something?)

Lazy faggots: mega.nz/#!jRY1xIKC!x2lfN1RjY6n8w87-R511x1aT828qw1kQk2llErm8IUo
Manual faggots: mega.nz/#!DIQjEZbR!WYcg4lSlSJtXGvDUQSSsFSOOAgmmGPpGGejjlHQ79J0
Modpack: mega.nz/#!TIQ1DLzY!NPuXdmUfrMj8fluw3_rchQGvh1B_NqNJfQsJa37wYDU

Thank you.

Awaiting connection…53

Looks like 5 more minutes and we're back. We'll start on ffa then do duel.

Server is down temporarily user. Apparently a DDoS.

I bet the Jews did this to ruin our Christmas spirit.

SERVER BACK UP
Unless russian hackers strike again

Well congratulations, you got yourself DoS'd. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Server tentatively back

Actually that's a fair point, strictly speaking it wouldn't have to have been a DDoS as much as a DoS. In fact the latter is perhaps more likely I doubt we're that important to anyone.

Why's the serv a pub anyway?

It's got a password user. Though if you mean 'why did we set it to it show up in the browser when most anons are probably connecting with the console anyway' that's a good point.

I put the IP in the OP and it gives me an empty server called "BAD"

open the game's console and paste this into it, the whole thing
connect 69.245.114.214; password infv

man, you guys sure know how to turn a good game into a shitty one.

What are you, a nigger? It'd TDM next anyway so calm your titties.

TDM now. If fags really care we might mix things up over the next two days in terms of lightsabers only for a bit, no sabers, no powers, nothing but powers etc etc.

that's basically vanilla, all the game's weapons are nerfed in favor of the sabers.

Not having fun TBH lads.

Played a ton of JK2 multiplayer and really liked the community. If 2 players were fighting then people didn't interrupt they just let them fight it out. Meant there was some skill to it and you got the best out of the system.

On this server in TDM it's just a cluster fuck of people running at each other and holding M1. It's like the servers filled with TF2 pyros. It completely ruins the experience because it's just retards with glow sticks flailing until one falls over.

It's a shame because there's a lot of potential in the game but playing with Holla Forums isn't fun because they're all newfags to the game. It's pretty much just shit posting compared to a well written letter.

Hope you lads have fun but I don't see myself playing much more.

I feel like saber blocking got buffed, especially if you consider in MP you spawn as a master

You're probably not very good. If someone is twin sabers you can pick up single to counter. Of course to do so you have to git gud

I mean we'll be doing duel again in a bit and maybe siege.

I'm an user and I have honour.

There is no "git gud" when 5 guys run at you holding left click. There's just no way to fight that unless you run away until you have a gang and then it's a retard fight.

flip in the air and get behind them then vertical slice with red. If you're getting ganged up on you jump around like yoda to maximize the hits you can connect and minimizing your opponents. Also force heal is your friend

I don't think we're playing the same game here. I know how to play the series. You don't have room to jump around on the maps being played.

It'll be on siege next anyway.

Whoops.

Good job retard

I wholeheartedly agree with this user. It's kinda what I wanted even though I did expect shitposting. I mean it wont stop me from playing and enjoying the same bullshit meta abuse that leads to some funny moments but I would rather see some serious and tense moments like I mentioned in some previous posts.

Gamenight is still great though. Will play more until its over.

WHY CANT I PLAY MY VIDEO GAMES

Use your hands instead of your face user.

We're at this for another three days user, we'll get a chance to do something more 'hardcore' in style.

We don't let tuskenphobes on our server.

IT'S BACK

It's not about being hardcore. It was never about anything like that. It's just the combat system isn't designed for 4 v 4 fights. The community adapted to that in order to make for a good play experience.

The best option you have is to switch from TDM to just DM. That way you don't get gank squads of retards.

You can do it on a bridge user if you control how high you jump. Plus there's considerable DI in the ascent as well as the descent. Try slashing a wall to see the saber cut direction and get a feel for the distance. This isn't fisher prices jedi academy. The skill ceiling is high and it's all austistic rock paper scissors counter picking footsies with a laser sword. I killed 3 dual wielders in one encounter earlier in the day with a single saber just using forward+left click and connecting with their heads.

We've played nearly 7 hours of DM today user.

You have 10 seconds anons to tell us your favourite Starfighter in Star Wars so we can bully you.

Anakin Skywalker

Recommending jumping ever in this game is stupid.

N-1 it's just so A E S T H E T I C

honorable mention to the Y-Wing tho

u had one job

So apparently the server likes to crash when siege mode ends. That's unhelpful.
BACK UP ON SIEGE_DESTROYER
Last siege map for tonight.

SERVER UP
The siege gamemode is a little fucked up so the server crashes and has to be restarted

blame the fag that keeps choosing siege

TIE Interceptor TeeBeeHaich

wew, here you go

That's why there's absorb, it absorbs force powers being used against you, it's a timed buff so you pop it before you engage and surprise them with a laser sword tap on the head, kendo style

I like em

I'm digging the space dog fighting

ur a fag then

FFA for a map.

even more sitposting

The various post TIE/LN developments are all pretty great. The TIE/IN is probably the best mainline fighter the original Empire and its immediate successors had ever produced in substantial number, the TIE/Ad (both iterations, though the original was more or less a testbed of stuff crammed on a modified TIE frame without further leaning out) an excellent superiority fighter, and the TIE/D one of the meanest fighter-bombers ever produced anywhere or when.

15 fags Power duel on now. I'm going to go to bed but there's at least two other admins on.

TIE Fighter, only reason I like Star Wars.

Have to agree with this fag for looks but the X-Wing is probably my favourite overall. A generic choice I realise but fuck you it's cool. Reminder that rebels stole the design because they can't create anything original.

And that's that, still ~14 fags on doing duel (specifically power duel) if that's your thing. If you felt it was too spammy earlier now is the time to play. I hear someone has some webms coming up soon.

Oh and have this photo of a rejected model from testing.

classic

Anons have the best tactics.

a mistake

Not canon.

tell me when you fucks are finished duel.
I have no interest in just spectating for 90% of the time

Current adminfag will post when it's done.

10:04PM Time for coffee

it's off duels now

That's a good one. saving it thanks

How hard would it be to make a custom siege map? I want to make a Bane vs CIA one.

Not particularly hard I think. The game developers made it mod friendly

Duels were a nice slow comfy experience

agreed

we wuz jedi

I wasn't ready to stop!!

Still got 6 fags on for real nigga hours

yes

testing

bretty good saved it

it was kind of fun playing with you faggots I guess

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the sith world in Kotor 2 had a different name then the one Ragnos was buried in, but I don't remember its name.

Thanks, you boy molesting fruit

Dumping screenshots before bed

Korriban is the Sith homeworld in both games. Are you thinking of Malachor V? It was just an old battlefield, but it's where the final battles were iirc.

admin fixed it. You can vote for maps too now with callvote.

one more

FIFTY-THREE PERCENT

What was the point of this scene pls explain. I saw the movie and most of the humor fell flat for me but I could at least identify it as humor. Was this intended to be funny? Pls reply

There's some significant irony there considering that's the opposite of how the original tilogys reception went.

It reminds me of Star Trek Discovery where the critics blindly loved STD and hated The Orville while the fans hated STD and loved The Orville.

Check the site. It's slowly getting lower.

I bet you think spinning is a good trick.

they're already claiming
THE RUSSIANS DID THIS

god the twin sabers always made you look like you're having a fit

i think i'll never not lose my shit with those two jesus christ

Remove Jawa.

You know you're in the worst timeline when Seth fucking MacFarlane makes the real Star Trek.

We'll start again in a few hours with a new bread. Anyone in early?

A stunning display of incompetence by the Dark Jedi there.

thank you for this by the way I just joined instead of posting but I still want to say thanks now

No problem user, what matters most is playing anyway though I should mention that there are 10+ fags helping with everything behind the scenes for the 2-3 adminfags you'll see ITT and ingame, a lot of fags do stuff for us quietly because they don't particularly want any attention. Most of them play in game too..

We could look into it but the player cap in a server seems a little low.

WE'LL START AGAIN WITH A NEW BREAD AND SHIT PROPERLY IN AN HOUR OR TWO

Too bad that i missed the last two days of gamenight, everyone decided to have their birthdays near christmas. But i made it
Can i blow up jedis and sith with rocketlaunchers?

9 fags on early doing duel mode, a good time to get in if you don't like spam.

Yes

Back to ffa, going to make new bread.

New bread

I know it's awful but whats the alternative?
Normalfags? reddit?

if you use the altfire the rockt will actually make a 180 to hit the bastard if it has room

(checked)
Academics please respond.

New bread user.