How are you supposed to stop raging at games?

How are you supposed to stop raging at games?
Losing isnt the problem, its when your team losses the.game FOR you. And when the person you are playing against is just abusing mechanics to win.with no counter and refuses to play fairly.
I will.get pissed off in normal games, but if.this shit happens in ranked its 10x worse

Other urls found in this thread:

xefree.com/xenoestrogens-in-tap-water/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink as much bleach as possible.

see

Get some testosterone, low-test people can angry much quicker which explains why girls are illogical.

You need to be 18+ to post here.

You can get angry, just fight the urge to physically break shit like an ape.

this is why comp is terrible. it's made for people like OP, who play it and don't even like it. go play against bots in an arena shooter until you don't suck ass.

I have like 5 broken xbox one controllers, I have broke 2 tvs, a monitor, microphones, and endless headsets, along with the numerous holes in my walls.

How stop this?

at least I didn't break IRL equipment since I'm not a butthurt underage soyboy

4chan sounds more your speed, soyboy.

stop being a fucking mongoloid, it sounds like you don't even pay for the things you break.Maybe mommy and daddy can buy you a new controller

This meme sucks

Stop being a nigger.

you have an anger problem. do your homework before playing video games, little timmy, and read a book occasionally.

dubsium

how much milk and tap do you drink on a daily basis?

You should be drinking tap, just purify it first. Drinking bottled water is retarded.

Stop playing team based games with randoms.

The the game is flawed and you shouldn't be playing it. Or you need to git good and learn how to deal with those tactics.

What pisses me off the most is lag, ruins the game for both sides. I don't like losing when it's laggy, nor do I like winning when it's laggy. The whole game is jeopardized and lucky predictiions and lag spikes become more decisive factors than actual skill. I don't ever get "controller smashing mad" though, I just stop playing when it's laggy. There's just no point.

Alot?

Is it the gay frog chemicals now?

4cuck thread
enjoy my dubs faggot

Take your anger out on something else, like maybe a punching bag, instead of breaking expensive electronics like a spastic autist. Never stop getting mad though, I love pissing off retards like you online who take vidya way too seriously.

Memes aside, there actually are chemicals in the water turning the frickin frogs gay, and lots of fish too. This isn't conspiracy theory stuff, it's well known and researched.

I from what I heard it's mostly birth control chemicals that women piss out after it goes through them and chemicals that plastic leaches out. Anyother ones that get into the water supply other than those?

Certain species of frogs and fish naturally switch gender like miniature degenerates anyway.

By reaching double digit age.
Which still doesn't qualify you to post here, OP.

this phenomenon was due to atrophy of the frog's testicles.

not bad halbert-stram

I heard good things about not being a teenage faggot, you should try it sometime.
Also, stop playing multi-player / exports crap.

If the aforementioned methods did not help or aren't feasible for you, drinking a gallon of gasoline should help.

Stop acting like a chimp.

Found your problem.

OP would just hit Yian Garuga, his nigger blood would act up again, and he'd smash his portable.

Who cares it's just a game.

How about you stop playing bitchboi

That little gremlin needs to get beaten a few times

AYO HOL UP

Ladies and gentlemen: the core Xbox fanbase.

grow the fuck up

Amazing dubs. The next poster knows about bane.

I just stopped playing multiplayer. Sometimes I rage in single player games, but you can quickly overcome those challenges. My major problem in multiplayer was my internet connection, though.

How old are you?

i found an older picture i forgot about.

Until OP shows proof, I'm going to assume he is either Black or Mexican

Kill yourself, you fucking prepubescent retard.

Woman detected.

You're just as bad, if not worse than OP, considering how angry you are at an image board post.

Consider the following:
A. Stop playing matchmaking-shit games.
B. Give multiplayer games a break entirely.

Oh, actually:
C. Just stop playing shit games.

it's just a game bro. if you're that anger prone, get a punching bag or make one.

Look into Buddhist philosophy, you can't get mad if you don't feel upset about losing. The problem is that you care about winning. Stop being attached to winning and instead play to win and enjoy it if you win but not feel lose because you were unable to attain victory.

Grow up

Get real problems.

noice

The "Beating children makes them behave" meme is bullshit. Even if it visually produces the right outcome (a well behaved child) you can be sure they're only "well behaved" in that they only do wrong when they know they will escape being beaten for it. This does not stop them from being terrible retards, it merely makes them more crafty terrible retards. Plus they might kill you in your sleep for beating them.
But yeah that kid was annoying.

I demand the source for this intro.

You should genuinely be ashamed of yourself. You are acting like a child, and everyone who beat you in [game] is laughing at you every time you rage quit. You are the Russian autist kid screeching when his video games are taken away - the guy flipping out because there are no fucking apaches in Terraria. Your behavior is embarrassing for you and everyone who associates with you. The key to stopping is to understand how absolutely fucking stupid you are acting, and to just stop. Control your emotions like a reasonable person.

There is nothing wrong with using physical discipline retarded homosexual

by growing up and going back to leftycringe

I have been playing games for nearly 30 years now and never raged. Because its a game. Its not real.

If you are going nuclear over polygons moving on a screen that suggests deep seated problems with managing emotions internally. I know a lot of countries have a stigma on mental health and admitting you have mental flaws means admitting you aren't 'normal' and are a broken cray person but if you need to destroy things IRL because of videogames you have problems you need to talk about before that shit escalates. This isn't a sarcastic comment or troll post this is user being sincere for once. Talk to a doctor about it. Its not healthy and people that dont try to deal with this often implode and worst case scenario you break and go full tumblr turning that rage inwards.

Remind yourself it is a game. The only real loss is not playing at all. If you lose thats a loss but you can win again and that loss doesnt hold you back. Just breath, relax and have fun.

How is your sleep wake cycle? Inconstant sleep wake cycles can lead to mood instability, do you get enough sleep every night during the same time frame? If not it might be worth fixing your sleep wake cycle, after all, sleep wake cycle research is Nobel peace prize winning field

Maybe a chew toy is more your speed.

I have bi-polar disorder since I was a kid and I stopped breaking shit around the time I started getting treatment for it which includes a consistent sleep wake cycles

Simply win the game singlehandedly for your team

This whole thread reminds me of the time I had to babysit an autistic piece of shit who always try to break his controller every time he loses.

I understand your pain OP. If I played shitty multiplayer ranked games on a console I'd end up killing myself too.

By taking a break before you break something.

People like you is why i enjoy griefing so much.

Seems like you don't understand the value of things and don't even buy them with your own money so I would have to guess you're underb&

That's one source, but only one of many. Pesticides contaminating groundwater, plastic waste, etc etc.

xefree.com/xenoestrogens-in-tap-water/

How do you think humans have always learned? We try something and if it doesn't work out it probably hurts, we fall out of the tree and shit hurts.

Stop blaming your team for your own fuck ups for starters. After you have done that, stop giving a shit about your team entirely and instead focus on doing your best at whatever it is you're supposed to be doing.

Which is the whole point.

You tell him, tripsman.

Stop being autistic, or at least outwardsly so
Get some fucking self discipline
Take ownership of your actions.

Until you do those three things you are worse than a child and are a disgrace to your society.