Bug games

Why ? People can probably do MMORPGS with bugs and get great results, yet all barely get anything.
What gives ?

Post decent bug games.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiedb.com/games/insatia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go play some worst korean skinner box.

Galapagos is a classic

There, I've anticipated the joke. You can't make it now.

Bugs are difficult to market since most people are repulsed by them.

Same can be said for horror. Plenty of people think bugs are awesome.

You underestimate the options.

Horror isn't difficult to market at all, it's a firm pillar of pop culture at this point. Plus your favorite YouTube celebs play it.

It should be ants vs roaches vs spiders vs bees. Mantises and spiders are too similar in how they hunt/kill things.

There was this russian claymation vehicular combat bug game called Vangers, you can find it on GOG.

What about a buggirl game?

Roches kinda suck. Only rhinoceros beetles are cool, but they fall of against ants.
Now assasin bugs on the other hand …

There's about a billion different kinds though and they are traditionally the enemies of all the other species listed, especially ants.

I just remembered there was pic related for the Wii where you play as a tarantula. Never played it though.

EDF motherfucker, remove insects all day.

Wheel bugs are cool as.fuck

Tarantulas aren't bugs.

There's potential for a Katamari Damacy clone there.

uhhhh, oh yeah

Why do they have the wheel tho ?

come on now

Mister Mosquito was the first thing that came to mind for me but I don't know if it was good or not. I think I played a demo of it about 14 or 15 years ago.

Any bethesda game, really.

You don't move like a bug, you don't do bug things, it's not really a bug game

what the heck is a bug game?

Holy shit this takes me back, I had a copy of this back then when Runescape and the Numa numa guy were the shit.

You're describing Sim Ant, faggot. Play that.

Ahem, BITCHES!

Worms aren't bugs right? But I wouldn't consider them animals either. The fuck are they?

Does Bug! count?

I had this game a long time ago when I was a kid. Never finished it because retarded. Been meaning to find a torrent for it. It's pretty cool, got pretty far, but never made it to the final world.

Invertebrates, aren't they?

Invertebrates. That's as far as it goes apparently.

Like the other anons said, they're invertebrates and they are animals. Depending on the worm, they can be annelids, nematodes, nemertea, flatworms, etc.

Are they plants, Fungus, bacteria (or one of the many other microbal kingdoms), or algae? Then they're animals. Why would you not consider them animals?

Here user try this:

indiedb.com/games/insatia

does Fallout 4 count?

FUCK THOSE THINGS
FUCKING EVERYWHERE THE NEVER STOP BREEDING NOTHING EATS THEM THEY LIVE IN THE INSULATION AND THE LAY THEIR FUCKING EGGS ON THE WINDOWSCREEN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEM FOREVER

There's plenty of insect games OP, but I'm not sure anyone really wants to play as a bug. Maybe a water strider or a water boatman?

I have a disk copy of that sitting on a desk upstairs. I found it in a free bin of a bookstore.

Hey that looks fun.

No, its a good bug game fuck off

patricians only

What are you talking about Bethesda games do not have any bugs and work perfectly.

How about those radroaches, not-Todd?

Mutated Turks are not bugs.

Need more sapient bugs playable in RPGs.

"Very accurate and gripping portrayal of my daily life, 10/10"- Imkampfy

That and the Bug's Life game are pretty fun.

Just play the old one.