Emergency Meta Thread

Is Mark a waifu fag himself?
Are waifu fags on the vol team?
Why the fuck are these threads allowed here?

So I can get dubs in them

You're shitting the board up more than they are, dumb fuck.

Also to the other guy complaining about how he buys games based on an individual, Holla Forums isn't your personal blog.

It was banned last week.

Then easily ignore this thread as you always would and the wanking thread?

You have to go back.

Mark ban Undertale please

Take it to >>>/vp/

Why?

By far my the most difficult thing Ive ever done tbh.

rollin

Tubfuck I asked you a question.
Why would I take this to another board if I can easily have the thread here?
I mean you can just ignore it, right?

This tbh. The no fun allowed Metafags are the cancer that's killing Holla Forums.

Are you telling me the entirety of Holla Forums is using waifu threads?

Pick one of three

Either way you're the type of guy that nothing I say will makes sense to. So take either choice you want, because they're all correct. Here's a Japanese Garfield.

Darkness > Megumin > Aqua

Fuck it

LET'S GO

you may be a kike but at least you sometimes have good taste.

So is avatarfagging and you allow two threads for just that right now tbh.

You almost got it right.
Wiz>Darkness>Megumin>Aqua

These trips demand a reply, cakemann.

What, did he ban share threads?

What a fucking kike.

I already said that the reason I deleted the Hitler thread was because of a misunderstanding in terms of time and formatting. However you won't accept that, so here's some smug.

But I did

I legitimately thought they were. One had more posts, the other was a blank slate. Either way your autism over weebshit is laughable.

So do I prep the gas chamber or what? Don't leave me hanging lads.

roll

DO IT FAGGOT

Yeah go for it m8.

rollsan

Or you can stop being a drama whoring retard and realize that we haven't had a Chaika thread in months. If what you're thinking actually happened, I would've just deleted the Hitler threads, steal the OPs and replace the image. Either that or use a YouTube video. Mind you I haven't actually done any of those things. But it's not like you'll admit that.

Komm say zat to mein face and c what happens kleine judenboi

I'LL BITE YOUR EAR OFF

what about both?

NOT ZIS TIEM

The Ayrian choice.

Board Culture :^)

SHIT

No. Only one thread, only on Wednesday.

They'll take place every hour. At your house. Also all the cake you're supposed to get will be eaten by the ghost of the board kike.
By the way is your waifu Al Gore? :^)

Don't forget to set in there, breathe in and relax.

All this sperging aside, wasn't the thread deleted last week, though?

I'll delete all your posts and ban your IP. every single time. If you fuck with me, I'll fuck with you back.

I don't remember, usually a bumplock is best. Threads dead and is easily ignored anyway

I don't know how new you have to be to just now be learning that Mark plays favorites with everything, up to and including clear rule violations. He has never been a good BO. He's just the one Holla Forums is eternally stuck with.

(checked)
Can't say I see the appeal of having them on Holla Forums to begin with, but whatever. So long they don't leak across the whole board.

Didn't see the harm in it until it got taken over by avatarfags. Either way it's easily ignored.

And Holla Forums will be stuck with him if you keep eating his shit up.
The reason he does no effort is because he doesn't need to do any effort ever, because anons will eat it up.

Wait it's just avatarfags now?
Did we abandon rule 8 or what's the deal here.

I'm not playing this game. You know the specifics.

Reminder that Mark stands up for pedophiles and protects them. Holla Forums is a shithole, Mark is a pedo.

Reply to this post Mark pls

Do I? Do (you) know them? Does anybody?!

just bumplock waifu threads just like LOL threads are being bumplocked, problem solved. I don't know why people are getting so upset about this.

We already do that

They don't know how bad it is in halfchan Holla Forums, that's the issue.

And then there's this faggot

Check out Etch-a-Sketch user's thread then

You're done here, either leave as you always would in a meta thread or take that gay trip off.

What the deal with QTDDTT and LOL threads?
They're supposed to be contamination threads, but some fags keeps deleting/bumplocking them and then you don't delete the shit threads that appear because of that.

GIVE ME A (YOU) MARK

Mark looks like el goblino. Please extrapolate your options.

requesting HOT images of mark

Perfect.

Pork isn't kosher. RIP

>>>/neogaf/
>>>/resetera/
>>>/somethingawful/

you have to go back