Nasuverse/FGO

London is out along with the Mordred banner.

Have you cleared London yet?
Did you roll for Mordred?
Did you get Mordred?
Did you lose any CEs?
Just how strong is EMIYA?

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search?utf8=✓&keyword=kanojo
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#
imgur.com/a/e5Tbq
itunes.ap
fate-go.jp/
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Tamamo_Nine
fate-go.us/event/
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5680-Garden-of-Avalon?p=1888770&viewfull=1#post1888770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah.
Nah.
Nah.
Not that I can tell. Slept through the whole thing, basically.
==THE STRONGEST== He pulls a hat trick with Iskander, Gil and Saber while being all "nothing personal, kid" in Extella.

So, is Mo-san a tranny in FGO NA? Is Mordredfag on suicide-watch?

Fug.

Well, anyhow. Spent the last few days getting the new Mystic Codes. They're all pretty fucking swell, but the exp curves are crazy. Also, FINALLY A PLACE TO GRIND ETERNITY GEARS, about fucking time.

No, at least not yet.
Also

no as one of her later summons is a bikini.

no,5 tickets for 1 5 star CE (honestly 1000 year curse seems fucking useless outside of like some dumb meme solo-build), no, no clue, and not very
also
what's this about losing CEs?

Over a year ago.
Yes, many months later.
Indeed.
Why would I?
One of the weakest Servants by the numbers, and a near certain loss in nearly any unprepared fight. In spite of this, he has a very large toolbox, meaning that with a good master and enough foreknowledge, even an opponent that outclasses him in nearly every parameter like Gawain can be taken down. He is at an inherent disadvantage against Servants with strong anti-unit NPs and large numbers of personal skills, such as a certain Blue Lancer, but not a complete one. In terms of fishing, he is at an advantage over the Blue Lancer, but is unable to match the Gold Archer.

Despite lacking any "Fame", this unusual Red Archer seems to possess inherent advantages in a fight equivalent to those of a harem protagonist, and in certain cases demonstrates the attributes of one. This unlisted skill "Harem Protagonist" is listed at an B- rank, indicating that, though strong, it is showing its full strength. As a result, he gains direct bonuses in any fight equivalent to the desires of the audience, allowing him to function as the strongest Servant under appropriate circumstances. Just who is this mysterious man, and why does he scowl so much while saving kittens from trees?

Yep just did a few hours ago
I did my usual ritual of rolling a multi after a chapter
Yes
I didn't actually want her
I have too many Gold servants and Saber Wars is around the Corner
Please send help
Nope
Strong enough to get several different versions and each one is more GAR than the last. Seriously DW where's my Muramasa Shirou we saw at the end of Shimosa?

Is there an actual fate game?
Stay Night is a VN, Extra is rock paper scissors(not that it's bad, it just gets old real quick) and Grand Order is a fucking mobile game. Is there anything that can actually let me play as Redman/Lancer and fuck shit up?
That isn't that fighting game because I didn't like it.

Some kind of fuck up, where doing any quest could cause you to lose shit. That's why they had a second maintenance earlier today. Though, I slept through it.

Wait, did Kinpika win the fishing contest in FHA? I can't remember any conclusion besides "Being Lancer is suffering".

It's funny watching people jerk off about that one scene, since all the translations are complete shit.

Though, since the design of Shirou on Limited/Zero Over is supposed to be "Shirou at his height as a magus" or something, how does that work with Muramasa possessing him?

Extella and F/UC are alright in small doses. In Extella, Emiya has a garbage moveset though, completely unlike the mutability and barely controlled chaos of his F/UC moveset; he can't even cancel out of any fucking moves so all his bow specials just get you hit since they're so slow.

Lancer is legit on of the best movesets in Extella, though. Pulling the zig-zag move in a crowd of enemies or doing his single-target Gae Bolg to 80% an aggressor's health bar in a single move is fucking fun.

There's Extella but if you don't actually like Nasuverse stuff there's no point in playing it.

Apparently some of the people that rolled for Mordred lost some CEs in the process, it's why they had to perform unscheduled maintenance last night.

I don't dislike Nasuverse I just dislike vns. Looking back I really have no idea how I got to the end of the Fat route.

Well, Extella is basically a VN within a game. Fucking text heavy as shit and some of the routes just pissed me off, like Altera.

Still, some decent moments in the side-routes for all the characters.

Extella doesn't look so bad, and a musou not by Koei was something I actually wanted to try at some point.

It's an alternate Shirou basically, being a humble blacksmith didn't want to fight but then Muramasa was summoned by the counter force and basically melded with Shirou due to sharing a lot of similarities. Shirou then takes the sword Muramasa and splits Amakusa's fucking castle in half. It's a cool ass scene with great music it's why people jerk off over it

And just to be clear I don't hate Extra. For one the music is pretty damn good and the whole "gather info on your opponents before fighting them" angle is pretty sweet. It's just that the game being rock paper scissors makes it kind of limited and personally I would have loved to play through it under a different combat style.

I ended up getting Gilgamesh, two Attilas, and Nero within a couple days of starting during something called Nerofest then quit.

Nasuverse threads do not permit users who with anything less than their full Tiger Dojo stamp collection.

No conclusion is given, but Gilgamesh clearly had the better fishing rod. And probably more experience too, given that he's probably got some sad story about fishing with Enkidu for something Nasu would describe as "a fish of enormous age and size; a Phantasmal Beast of such mystery to be approaching the status of Divine Beast" or something else along those lines.

Sure, but the translation is still ridiculously shit. Mainly because it goes 120% NASU, but still.

It gets repetitive and I hope they actually put some more effort into the sequel, but I can't say I dislike it overall. Though the playstyles are the same in general, the musou, "one man routing an entire army" feel really fits with a lot of the Servants.

That's strange; I don't really remember that. Makes it confusing why Gil would wager on Archer's forged reel if he already had superior gear.

Though the latter part sounds about right.

Taiga is shit.
Actually I liked her a lot.

Musous are repetitive in nature but I still really like em. As long as the harder difficulties are hard and I can play as Kotomine too It's just that I've been playing around with an idea that musous should be more mobile kind of like what you've shown in that video, so I'll probably enjoy it. Thank you.

Why live?

I like musous but Extella is fine only if you really like the characters and/or nasushit, some movesets like Cu's are really fun, then there is Jeanne who is nigh unplayable because her attacks are so slow that some grunts WILL interrupt you, and her NP requires you to use a continue to keep playing, which makes sense from a lore standpoint but is not fun gameplaywise.
The fact that the only master in the game is the player kind of sucks, since one of the things I enjoy the most is the Master/Servant relationship.
Also, allied servants are just there to buy time, they only stand there and eat shit whenever they get invaded, I swear I only got them to defend successfully once in all the time I played.
The good things are that enemies are always spawning in enemy invasions and enemy rooms, and since you pretty much teleport from room to room, there are always things to kill, and the "skill customizing" can make you become retardedly strong, which is always fun.

I like to use the taunt/"bouncing Shinji doll" code cast to help my allies. Just pop in real quick into that part of the map and drop one of those and go back to my own business. Sometimes my allies even manage to win, though it seems random.

Also, I was surprised with how much I started to like Tamamo's moveset after a half-hour. Her flamethrower combo and the exploding drop kicks are awesome. Her sprint-roll is silly, though.

I had to dig out the scene to verify: Gil has a top-of-the-line prototype rod and a child army, while Archer has a bootleg version of the best reel. All of this reminding me, I need to try out HA with the voice patch, now that we have it.

One last question before I fuck off.
Is the whatever the current anime that's running is called worth a watch? I've only watched the People die if they are killed one, UBW, Zero and part of the magical girl Ilya one

Apocrypha is to TFA as F/SN is to Star Wars in terms of plot. There is only one good Master-Servant pair, and they get barely any screen-time before dying. Production values are near zero, making the whole thing look and sound terrible to watch.

In other words, it's just what fags who won't RTFVN should get.

The first 14 episodes or so are good enough, but from there it's all downhill without end.

Well, still good enough that Gil of all people would want it. Fakest Faker to ever Fake.
That would actually set it apart from a lot of the other games, though wouldn't it?

Also, what about that FGO Arcade game? Any news on what the gameplay is like?

New Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel movie is really well done but then it's the best story route with the worst (best) waifu

Op is shit but at least this time it isn't an obvious shill.
No
No
Nope
Nope, my Kaleidoscope, 2040, and MLB Imaginary Around are all safe.
Shit for stats but wide toolbox means his master can enable him far beyond his means.

I'm watching it, it's mediocre, but it's not complete shit either, if you need some more Fate, or want to see Astolfo, Jeanne or Mode red then go ahead.
God, do I hate CHEEG, he's far more retarded than Fate route Shiro, and doubt he'll get better but it's about 3 episodes until the end, so might as well finish it

Well, it's hard to tell at this point based on the trailers alone.

Oath Under the Snow's out, too, if you haven't watched it yet.

I actually have another question, do assassins get any love anywhere?

Sounds awful considering how important Sieg is, is it fate (excuse the pun) that no studio other then ufotable can do a proper Fate adaption? Shaft did a great job with the CCC opening but I don't know about trusting them with Fate/Extra Last Encore.

Is he really that popular to be in the arcade game? He's certainly not waifu material and he was only in Septem for one fight. Interlude was pretty lackluster though it was pretty funny watching him be scared of ghosts.

In the Grand Order? Or other games? Need a little more information. At the very least Hassan of Serenity is a very popular waifu.

As far as fanfare goes, I think a lot of people like Jack and King Hassan

As far as actuality outside of gameplay? Kojiro gets a lot of affection from F/SN fans

Jack is bestest daughteru, Cursed Arm Hassan is essentially Batman, King Hassan is King Grandpa, Shiki has lots of devoted husbandos and Kiritsugu continues to be his manchild operator chuunibyuou self.

So yeah, they do. At least in FGO.

Sieg a shit because he's just a boring nobody. The idea of an artificial being coming into humanity is an interesting one, but is so poorly executed in Apoc it's hardly worth noting. Jeanne's character is cheapened even further by the story - notably, she's far better as a character in F/GO and Extella, where she's not getting wet over dragon cock.

Even with all of his flaws, the glimpses you get to the "true", broken nature of Shirou in Fate at least give him the benefit of being part of a bigger story. Sieg has no redeeming qualities of the sort.

FSN kept you interested even if you didn't like Shirou, by giving you wonderful bad endings to laugh over. I'd know; I hated him based on the Deen anime and only started to like him at the end of Fate.

Apo tries to go for a theme of artificial humans being at the center of everything, what with the homunculi, Sieg, Fran, Mordred and with the golem. But it's just shallow since nothing is made out of it. And unlike Shirou, Sieg doesn't really suffer or work for anything so you don't really get invested in the fucker.

I dunno, I'm probably one of the few that really kind of taken to liking Shirou right off the bat, his Dense-ness you can tell is mostly to cover up for his Survivor's guilt and depression; it's really apparent in the UBW anime when Ayako asked him when was the last time he smiled, and Shirou legitimately couldn't remember.

pic related

I understand Mordred is a Homunculus who ages incredibly quickly but her character and actions have barely anything to do with that so it's a moot point with her. Fran dies so quickly it's barely explored with her. Leaving us boring ass Sieg. Honestly the entire concept is done better in Fate/Extra CCC with Rami then Hollow Ataraxia ever could.

fuck meant Apocrypha
Too tired.

Bad Ends are a wonderful thing secondaries will never experience.

The UBW anime has enough of the "Shirou stares blankly and talks slowly" scenes that it should be pretty obvious. People just tend to miss that shit when watching. There's probably some commentary to made on that.

I didn't dislike Shirou either, but his Fate route variant definitely needed a wack on the head sometimes.

Yeah, Higashide is fucking shallow. Have some more Grandpa, then.

She doesn't like being called a girl, but later she wears a swimsuit and during the cutscene where they exposition her past they correct themselves from "he" to "she" so Mordredfag is safe, for now.

I always interpreted as, she's a woman, but she doesn't like being acknowledged that she's a woman. Not that she thinks of herself as a man but that growing up to think a man has to ascend the throne and become king of Britain.

tl;dr, she identifies as woman, but it's a sore and touchy subject for her thanks to Morgan

No
One 10 roll
No, Got two Frans though.
No
STRONK

Also, how cute is Fran?

I read somewhere probably in a previous thread here that Apo's problem comes from the LN itself, being a mediocre story, not because they fucked up like DEEN, even if the episode with the Archer/Ruler fight and CHEEG/Lancer fight had early Dragon Ball Super tier animation.

I started with Deen's F/SN, I liked Shiro's character from the beggining, even if for most of he's extremely retarded, but he sort of gets better, while watching ufotable's UBW I got that he's actually fucked up and dead inside, with his desire to save others because he doesn't give a fuck about himself making me appreciate him a lot more. And now that I'm halfways through UBW in the VN I can honestly say that Shiro is a good character probably because I can see a little bit of me in him and understood how some decisions that I considered stupid actually lead to bad ends.
I was really looking forward to seeing Archer vs Berserker in the VN, only to realize that from that point onwards Deen mashed every route together to complete the anime. I also don't understand the rafflessia umbrella bad end, why is he turning into swords there? he wasn't doing projection yet.
Sieg being pretty much new to the world does explain his naïveness and why would he act retarded, but he gets no character development at all, and the worst thing he ever experienced was being shown by Jack what it means to be ignored and thrown away like trash by society. I really wish they showed more of the Master/Servant pair.
Also, according to a friend, in the LN is Leticia the one who falls for Sieg, with Ruler just liking him

Secondaries will never know about the Tiger Dojo and its glory.

CUTE

>I also don't understand the rafflessia umbrella bad end, why is he turning into swords there? he wasn't doing projection yet.
He didn't summon Saber, so Avalon didn't get back online to heal him. With Rider beating down on him earlier, his body had begun to adapt, by creating swords inside of his body to defend him. The reason Rider kicked him out of the window was that she realized her nail couldn't pierce his flesh anymore. We see this again later against Gil when he shows up the second time and Ea's Saber and in HF. The swords can only support and harden his body but doing so hurts him. Avalon is necessary for the full blown "plot armor" mode which allows him to keep fighting.
So basically: Shirou gets cut in half by Berserker > Avalon heals him, unconsciously realizes he can heal? > Fighting Rider, getting his ass beat, his body begins to Reinforce itself with swords, thinking perhaps subconsciously that he can tank through it and heal with Avalon > gets kicked out through the window, burst of damage which breaks most of his bones, swords go out of control to try and support his entire body > Avalon handles the rest/Shirou melts from the overheating if Saber doesn't show up.

The LN ends with Jeanne breaking out of the Throne so she can meet Dragon Sieg on the Reverse Side of the World. The ending is a Last Epilogue knockoff; the most appropriate ending for a shitty F/SN knockoff.

To put it in simpler terms:
His body is made out of swords.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass.

You forget to mention that she tried close to infinitely number of times to get there as well.

Now I feel retarded, but I wasn't that far from what you said then, I thought that the sword thing was Avalon trying to fix Shiro, but it keeping in check the sword thing makes far more sense

Well fuck me, so it's what they show in the 1st episode of the anime, thought that was going to be a rescue, not trying to be with him, that sucks major ass, but then again, Apocrypha is full of disappointment

I find it funny that these threads are always more alive when we're discussing everything but the gacha.

Other then theory crafting teams and waifu rolling the gacha has less to discuss other then the lore it establishes.

That's because the gacha discussion is just:
It's far more entertaining to discuss the rest of the lore.

At least this place hasn't been subject to the curse of /tmg/. Yet.

It's an immutable fact of the world: Given a long enough period of time, any Nasuverse discussion will be completely boiled over in heated arguments and shitposting when talking about anything related to the Nasuverse. Talking about other things - cooking, other games, whatever - that's fine. But for whatever reason, people who like TM works absolutely cannot stand each other's opinions on TM works.

In any case, there's not enough substance to F/GO as a game for discussing it to really matter. Everything released for NA has been known in advance, so JP is the thing worth discussing. And there's not much going on with that.

Nope, probably gonna take this one slow instead of rushing like I did Okeanos.
Yes
Yes, barely. Took all 7 of my tickets and 150 quartz, but yes. Gonna try to get her to NP5 while the banner's up.
Nope.
I'd say it depends on if he's fighting in UBW or not.

It seems like the translators couldn't make up their minds on this. Like says, her swimsuit version is clearly 'presenting' as a female and in the story they correct themselves and start using 'she' to refer to Mordred and she doesn't give them shit over it. But her profiles in NA keep using 'he' to refer to her. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume every instance of 'he' is supposed to be referring to her from the perspective of her legend in-universe, because the entry that mentions height/weight/etc. lists her gender as female.
I'll check what her BL5 entry says when I get her there.

tl;dr, I am not on suicide watch and will use the Grail from London to get my waifu to LV 100.

I took this as them trying to translate the fact she refers to herself with ore which the English language just isn't as flexible as Japanese with this sort of thing.

Why the fuck is Shirou made of swords anyway? Did Kerry get lucky in finding a survivor that the one kid who happened to live had latent magic ability AND a body made of iron? Who exactly were Shirou's real parents? Is this ever explained?

IIRC it's all because of Avalon.
I'm probably wrong.

Shirou isn't literally made of swords outside of that Dead End, I think that's his latent Reality Marble trying to subconciously heal him.
When people say Shirou's a sword, they mean his 'Origin', like how Kiritsugu's Origin is 'cutting and tying'.
Avalon's how he keeps surviving shit he really shouldn't, which means in the Dead End where he gets eaten by the penis worm's Zouken's immortal.

Kerry stored Avalon (Excalibur's sheath) inside Shirou at some point, presumably very earl in his life and before he started teaching him magic. The universe, sensing the sheath inside Shirou basically treats him as if he were a "sword" and gives him a "sword like affinity". Did Kerry get lucky in finding a survivor that
Not important for the sword thing, Shirou's real parents are never mentioned or cared about as his latent magic ability isn't something worth mentioning magus wise
Once Archer's arm is grafted on to him in Heaven's Feel route, it's explained that Archer's circuits are corrupting/overloading whatever and that Shirou's sword problem is combination of Avalon trying to heal him and his internal world (the reality marble known as Unlimited Blade Works) is slowly pushing out due to Archer's circuits.

Correct.

Avalon only works with Saber's mana going through him, that's why Heaven's Feel is a bitch to deal with because Shirou lost his get out of jail free card. Even if Zouken got Avalon without Arturia mana it's not useful.

Just ran into a weirdly specific glitch.
Whenever I have Mordred use Clarent, after she finishes charging and calls out the attack, all sound stops playing until after the animation ends.

Gave me a chuckle

Okay, this is kinda ticking me off now. Just unlocked Mordred's BL5 entry, and it's still using 'he'. If the interlude entry does this shit too, or leaves out how she doesn't want to be treated 'like a man', that's it. I'll be done with the game.

But that's not the issue here. The original entries in JP all very clearly refer to Mordred as 'she'. Fuck, it's even worse, because in the story they keep calling Da Vinci 'she' when he's actually a tranny in this case, with his profile even specifically stating 'Female (body)' for the gender entry.

fug

NAfags don't even know about apologems.

I'm pretty sure Roman calls Mode Red a girl too. If he ever mentions her at all, that is - I think he does. If the wisest man in the world knows the right order of things, what does that say?

Just report it as an error. She is called a she in the story so the profiles should match that. If they don't fix it after that fuck them. As for Da vinci I just assumed everyone gave up and just played along with his bullshit. How was he handled in the JP version? I remember in Septium Roman was not dealing with his preferred pronoun nonsense.

He calls her a him when explaining her legend but halfway through corrects himself and calls her a her after remembering we have yet another gender swap situation on our hands, Actually had me worried for a second there.

What is it with Mordred that brings out the tranny autism harder then any of the other gender swapped servants?

The fact that secondaries are stupid? Mode Reds autism rubs off on them a little? Who knows.

hmmm. I'll try that after I unlock her Interlude entry, if it doesn't match what it's supposed to, i.e. what posted.

Also the autism's pretty much due to Tumblr secondaries and how she threatens to kill Kairi after he calls her a woman. It's just a respect issue though. If anything Mordred sexually identifies as your lord and master, knave.

So basicaly all these tumblerites would get slaughtered by Mordred. She dose not seem to give a shit about pronouns just how you treat her.

Wait that's it? I assumed it had more to do with her tomboy personality but then I remember that these shit consider Tomboys to be trannys. Still wonder why the other gender swaped servents did not get this reaction. Artoria Identifies as a king and Nero was into crossdresssing which should have triggered there autism. Or did they seriously only get into it through apocrypha of all things?

You kidding? The first thing anyone said anywhere was "Apologems when?" and then bitched when they didn't get compensation as soon as the servers came back on.

I would be a bit salty over 11 gems and 11 apples but honestly after giving up 30 from the 2 facebook shares and the twitch stream, I don't think they wanted to give another 60 on top. Not to mention we still don't know what's up for new years.

Basically, don't treat her as anything less than your equal and she's fine. I can get behind that

Apocrypha was pretty much advertised to hell and back and has a dub on Netflix. So it's very much a possibility that it's their first and they honestly just don't know shit about Fate.

I dunno what's worse; a Friend of mine's only exposure to Fate was playing Fate/Extella, which he ended up hating because he was expecting a more nuanced Musou

Well, gratz brah for getting her.

FGO has a lot of interesting lorebits, though. Everything Roman says for example is always written by Nasu and the interludes usually have some interesting stuff.

Kinda now want to try rolling for Moedred, just because thinking about how awkward this party would be makes me smile.

Not really, you need to understand how Japanese pronouns work to get the real bits for it as she uses a hyper-masculine way to refer to herself, ore (I used by male delinquents in incredibly informal situations) as opposed to what most tomboys use boku (I used by men or young boys in casual settings) and compared to what most average girls refer to themselves as watashi/atashi (neutral/effeminate way to refer to oneself), the translation has no way of conveying this fact so I'm pretty sure this is how they're trying to drill down the hyper tomboy persona Mordred has. There's also the problem of there not really being a need for gendered pronouns in Japan's second person as they're rarely used, compared to the US second person where the only polite way to do it is he or she, it is rude to refer to someone with and the singular they isn't going to fly any time soon.

Rolled 90 and 3 tickets and I got jack shit except for emiya NP2

Hey, at least EMIYA is going to be wrecking shit left and right when he gets his strengthening quests.

the hardest question. Who do I blow grails on, okita or jack, or vlad I guess?

I think it's been said over and over but ideally you don't blow grails on 5 stars, they already got enough stats to manage. People blow their grails on waifus to level 100 (Or in the case of some gameplay, Heracles at bond level 10).

Ideally, you spend grails on units that could use a bit of extra stats, such as 4 stars, 3 or even 2-1 stars. I used a couple of grails on say Lancelot so he had some extra HP as padding since granted he has a kaliedo, he rarely got off his NP unless I was really lucky. Getting him to 90 was a worthwhile investment because even if he's focused down, he doesn't die absolutely immediately with 12k life.

tl;dr use your grails for love, whether it be waifu or gameplay usage. If you use the unit enough, they're at least worth a few grails unless they're already 90

Not happening, unless you kill literally every single user spreading this cancer they'll stand by it to the death. There are some still arguing about that Samus Aran bit and at least gaming site will have a thread about how Xion from Kingdom Hearts is "totes trans guys, how progressive"
Communist witch hunts fucking when?

I am slightly upset.
I'm pretty sure it's nowhere near as malicious, but I'm getting flashbacks to how Treehouse tried to rewrite best FE girl Soleil into a lesbian.
I'll report it as a tl error/inconsistency later, but honestly it would probably help if I wasn't the only one making a report. First though can anyone confirm the JP original uses 'she'? I trust the translations I found on Cirnopedia and the wiki but I need to be absolutely sure about this before I make the report.

It uses 彼女 which as far as I know is analogous to "she"

The Japanese entry reads.
モードレッドの扱いは簡単である。アーサー王の悪口を言わない。アーサー王を褒めない。女性扱いしない。露骨に男性扱いもしない。堅苦しくならない。他のサーヴァントにうつつを抜かさない。彼女の意見はちゃんと聞く。簡単でしょう?
Put through google translate it comes out as.
The handling of mode red is simple. Do not speak ill of King Arthur. Do not praise King Arthur. I do not treat women. Explicitly not treated as a man. It will not be hardened. Do not leave the other on the other servants. I listen to her opinion properly. Easy, is not it?
Specifically the line "彼女の意見はちゃんと聞く。" uses "彼女" which is the Japanese second person pronoun for she, Kanojo, have a Japanese dictionary link to prove it. jisho.org/search?utf8=✓&keyword=kanojo

Thanks anons, I'll send the report later. Hopefully they actually listen like a tumblrite I talked to a while ago. She ended up agreeing with me and was quite nice all things considered.

**It would probably help If I wasn't the only one making the report. If anyone else does, try not to make them all at the same time, that'd seem suspicious.

So around what time can we NA fags expect Jalter's banner? I'd like to know if i'll be able to afford a roll for Artoria Lalter.

Where will you be complaining? I'll help your ass out.

To be young again.

Probably just wherever you send things into their support from. If that's through email or the game I don't really know. I'll send mine this weekend. I'm hanging out with some friends and two of them play the game.
Thanks user, maybe we can actually convince them to change it. And Jealter's probably around April. She'll be coming around the same time as Zero/Accel Order event and Iskandar's release.

She hit 4/11 on the JP servers. So probably a little before then.

Under my room there will be a button for "help" under which you will find "contact us". It will give you the email address to send to.

Where the hell can I get eternal gears and why are they so rare?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#
Have a drop rate list. In addition one of the fights for the new Mystic Codes has a guaranteed Eternal Gear drop I believe. Can't remember which one.
Because fuck you drop rates that's why.

Holy shit, the madmen. It's so generous.

You don't understand user.
DW would literally go out of business if they gave out anything else.

Please understand.

It's for the IRL event but please tell me it's the same as the Heaven's Feel CE where your geolocator needs to say you were there in person to get your free Rider Gem.

Am I doing something wrong? I've played the one london stage full of assassins and have only received one Eternal Gear, despite having played the stage almost 30 times now.
I knew my luck was bad but this is something else. This might seem /fringe/ but is there any way for me to increase my luck chakras or something?

All the places have a name, are you farming Clerkenwell specifically? The one with the highest Gear drop rate? If so, how many times have you tried it?

Well, I tried Clerkenwell about 10 times and got nothing, so I've been doing the first stage which has been more successful for me and it is a lot quicker to boot. I got two eternal gears so far from that one. It isn't saying much, considering I did that stage about 25 times, but I felt like it was the most cost-effective.

The data from hundreds of attempts say that you're measly sample pool is statistically unlikely. The chances of no Gears after 10 tries in Clerkenwell is 4.01%. The chance of getting 2 Gears in Old Street after 25 attempts is .08%. If we're talking cost effectiveness, on average (that is over the course of hundreds of iterations) you should be spending 65.5 AP per a Gear in Clerkenwell as opposed to 131.3 on average per a Gear in Old Streets. If you want to keep going through the less efficient grind, feel free to, but the question of "Am I doing something wrong?" has been answered. In the short term you're going to have wild fluctuations from the average as your sample size is simply too small, feel free to ignore the data at your own cost.

Mordred is a WOMAN but tries to be refereed to as a man because she's supposed to be some hardass badass who needs to be masculine about what she does.
It has nothing to do with trannies and genderfucked mental illness, and it's infact a very common motif from the era she's supposed to be from.
You faggots are fucking retarded I swear

Futanari maybe, not a tranny, the problem isn't what we know but what the translator choose to go with. Let's see how they did.
So far translators have done a very shitty job and appear to be siding with the tumblr narrative rather then use the words in the original Japanese which all state otherwise,

Does Clerkenwell change after progressing in the London's story or something? Because I seriously have yet to receive a gear from it even after playing it about a baker's dozen times.

I have not heard of drop rates being adjusted after the story took place to my knowledge, the free quests should have a static drop rate. However, keep in mind that until you get into the hundreds, your sample size is small and may vary wildly from the averages.

I don't think it's intentionally siding, I think they just got messed up at Ore and just have been going the Masculine route. Let's not bring out the pitchforks just yet after all they are responsible for this translation as well

How can I watch the Heavens feel movie? I still haven't gotten the chance. Do I have to do it in person or has it been uploaded?

If you missed the second movie run in the US your options are to find shitty rips taken from people's phones or wait for the official release I guess.

There wasnt even a first movie run where I live.

If I was Medea I'd also admire my skin.

There wasn't a first movie run in my area either, they expanded it afterwards to be in more states.

>I also don't understand the rafflessia umbrella bad end, why is he turning into swords there? he wasn't doing projection yet.

Someone probably answered this already in a bad way. I'll actually spoiler this time for the sake of being nice Fact 1 to keep in mind: he took Rin's jewelmedicine at that point in time, which worked on swiftly and naturally opening his magic circuits. Important because Shirou up to that point was actually using his physical body as a magic circuit. This process meant he hadn't actually adjusted to the 27 circuit output—he in fact never does through the course of all three route and has to have some boost in order to accomplish the more absurd shit (UBW needs Tohsaka's prana wells for example, he unwraps Archer's Arm to engage Black Berserker in HF). That in mind, his circuits haven't adjusted to him so trauma could stand to fuck him up a lot more than the story lets on.

Point 2 to hold onto: Avalon was active thanks to Saber being active. Meaning fatal damage could and would slowly heal over time save ONE actual hardcore unbreakable Nasuphysics rule: Soul and Brain must be in-tact for healing/regeneration that isn't on a curse-like level. Ciel, for example, has the best healing in the Nasuverse, period, so long as Roa is alive. Because the world itself sees her as "Roa" and so will always reverse any damage to her body that isn't absolute so long as Roa himself remains "alive", even to her brain. God Hand works in a similar fashion, except Heracles has 13 stocks instead of limitless regeneration. Avalon WOULD be the god tier healing except that Arturia has to be in physical contact w/Avalon in order for it to insta-heal even brain damage.

>The fuck are you emphasizing brain damage for?
Because it's actually an important cornerstone in Nasuphysics. Brain, Body, Soul—creatures can't exist without those three things, and creatures like the undead and Apostles can't recover if at least two of those three aren't in working function. A Dead who survives & feeds long enough will regain brain functions and the body will heal/become stronger. Usually a 100-year process. Satsuki is an exception.

Fact 3: Shirou's magecraft is his mind, ie his Reality Marble. This is actually fucking difficult to explain in layman's terms so you'll have to deal with it.

Shirou died because Avalon healed the falling damage in terms of priority damage first. Shirou cracked his skull open and his neck was snapped. When healing, he's shown to not be able to control his circuits lashing out of control, which overwrites flesh in his body as swords where muscles should be, thanks to his Reality Marble. So his slowly-gaining-function circuits, coupled with this phenomena of swords, on top of his cracked skull lead to brain damage and a magic auto-immune death where he ended up stabbing himself to death beyond the reaches of what even Avalon could fix. He later references this exact circumstance in his fistfight with Kotomine, as his battered flesh gets replaced with swords. He knows for a fact a shot to the skull/face means pointy-thing in his brain, thus death.

tl;dr it wasn't the fall that killed him, it was the swords ripping his brains to pieces when Avalon began healling him and his circuits went out of control.

imgur.com/a/e5Tbq

reddit please go and stay go

NA when?

Never

Call in a third nuke, please

they will release eventually in ps4… maybe

Why did that came in greentext is beyond me.

The art for this Redman seems wrong.
Like his blank eyes are staring past me.
I don't like it.

Gacha determines you're character in the fighting game

Damnit, us Amerilards and Europoors never get the good arcade games. I'm a Christian man, but I'd be willing to commit a grave sin if it mean the west would receive at least some of the cool arcades that Nips have, such as Touhou, Puyo-puyo, or tetris.
The problem is, at least what I believe to be, that nobody is ballsy enough to open up an arcade with weeb-ish arcade cabinets in them because it's a normalfag turnoff. I can't count with both hands how many arcades I've been to in my life that have the same damn arcade machines all consisting of the same shit, whether it be House of the Dead, fucking flappy bird, those shitty slot machine things, or motherfucking angry birds/fruit ninja. Meanwhile, I can't say I've ever been to an arcade that had an interesting game available to play, except for one which had Tempest 2000. We need to start a Gofundme for an arcade that has some real video games.

Best I've found is Metal Slug in an old arcade up in the Bay Area. It's hard to find anything good.

Apparently that skill refers to the Golden Fleece and her loving stroking it to heal mental damage.

Why do I play this kusoge again? The London storyline was fucking retarded too, even worse than Yarr Harr and France.

It's not Septem. It has that going for it.

London is nice because it signals the end to the era of bullshit. Camelot onwards is where the worthwhile stuff comes into play.

America is after London, not Camelot. Is burgerland better?

I'm going to complain.

Oh yeah, forgot about America.
It's a mixed bag. Nasu came in about mid-way and changed it up a lot. It has some good parts (the Team America - Edison+Helena+Karna - dynamic) and some weak parts (why the fuck do we have to see another Nero?). It's Nasu while not in serious mode, so it's got more comic stuff.

America in some ways is a turning point. The writing is better, but it's still messy, sine it was torn apart and thrown back together really quickly. In terms of game mechanics, it's the same shit - go from point to point, get free quests as you go, have a Grand Battle, and fight a pillar at some point.

Camelot is where stuff actually gets good because:
>Dio crashing his pyramid - WITH NO SURVIVORS

America has Helena though, so it has that going for it. Really, it's weakest point is when it lets Beowulf job to Literally Shu Who.

I want to fuck Helena so often I get to see the world like she does.

America is a good place to find fuckable Servants.
Pic deceptive; Nightingale's in-game artwork looks like absolute shit.

Honestly London was mostly fucking boring as hell when Hans and Shakespeare were not on the screen. It picks up a bit at the end but the story as a whole is still completely daft. This is coming from someone who actually kinda of liked Pirate land from begging to end.
Personally the main things keeping me going is the servants being entertaining despite the meh story, the events actually being funny and the promise that it get better in Camelot (both story wise and gameplay wise).

The better stories are those that have a tweeest at the end. London is just lame.

At least it confirms to me that Tamamo isn't worth rolling for because her husbando isn't FGO (you), it's Extra/Extella (you) and she knows it.

Thank you man, I haven't started HF yet so I've been trying to keep myself in the dark as much as possible, and thought that maybe I would get more clues there, but your explanation spoiled nothing I hadn't been spoiled already by the internet.
Don't worry about the Shiro's magecraft explanation, I think I got how his shit works somehow

I think I only enjoyed London whenever the authors were on screen and only at the end, where I felt for the first time that there was a chance that the singularity could be fucked up for once.
France I mostly enjoyed Marie and Mozart, with Marie's last stand being one of my favorite moments in FGO's story so far, Septem is Septem, Okeanos I enjoyed because of Drake, and London I specified above, I am still awaiting Camelot because that's when they started to treat FGO's story like one of their regular VNs right?

How the fuck is a medic a berserker anyway?

She may be reluctant about it.. no, if it would save people, she would not mind at all.

Even then F/GO Tamamo refers to you as Master and doesn't mention anyone else at all when summoned.

Does she have unique dialogue when she sees you in London? If not, she surely remembers the Extra (you) and refers to him as her Master.

Same case with Nero, really, since she's hardly lovely dovey with you in FGO.

I only said it got a bit better(I liked the whole bit with Tesla honestly) but your right the end trys to one up it self far too much and just becomes draining.
Also what was the point of fucking Artoria alter lancer anyway? She just turns up out of nowhere,says fucking nothing,you have a big dumb fight and we never speak of this event again. Hell I don't think she had a way to kill everyone like Tesla did so it dose not even feel like the stakes are high anymore.
Also Young Zouken was absolutely wasted in this jesus christ and as pointless as Golden boy and fox were they were at least fun for the whole 2 minutes they were around.

You also seem to be having the hard time grasping the fact that Extra universe does not overlap with the Stay Night or Grand Order universe. As one has Moon Cell and one has Throne and they are mutually exclusive from each other. Moon cell Tamamo can't be summoned from the throne, because she's simply not in the throne. In addition it was already confirmed that Nero Bride was not the one in Fate/Extra CCC but a completely different one as well.

What's the problem with Tamamo and Nero being affectionate for the Extra protagonist? I think that's just fine once you play Extra. I'd rather not cuck myself.
Same thing with Arthur. It wouldn't feel right to me if she started lusting after someone other than Shirou. Even if it's an alternate reality Arthur, it just puts a sour taste in my mouth. NTR fags go home

I'm pretty sure some user once said that the rules are different for Tamamo since she's a divinity, and that every summon of her is actually " her".

Also, why would she not say anything to FGO (you) if she saw you in London after gushing about her Master like that?

It's not really a problem, but I just want to see more behavior from a servant in the style I'm used to seeing them behave, if you know what I mean.

Jesus christ.

Sorry for posting again so soon, but I just got an idea that would be pretty neat and would make all parties satisfied.
Have you ever played any of the Fire Emblem games? In FE6 (iirc that's the one with Hector and Eliwood) you (the tactician) play an important role in Lyn's arc. When the game ends, you (the tactician) leave and aren't ever found again. However! In the later 3DS installments and even in the mobage, if you summon Lyn, she'll say that you are very familiar to her. Heck, in one of the 3DS games - I believe it was Awakening - If you get the Lyn DLC and summon her, she gushes about how she finally found you, the tactician.

Anyway, my point is that I think Fate can get away with this too with ambiguous protagonists like the ones that Grand Order and Extra share.

Gold Star retard

Not how it works at all, the original Tamamo, Amaterasu, does still exist, however Tamamo split off from her before she even became a servant, she lived her life in Japan, was definitely killed becoming the "killing stone" in Japan. She then was recorded as a Heroic Spirit in Moon Cell. This Tamamo, whose essence split off from Amaterasu, remains a distinct entity. Even if she were to fully regain power, she would not become Amaterasu. Now, what you may be referring to is the Tamamo Nine, in that case yes, each one is her, just a different version.

There's no need to do that, it's been canon that all servants bar Artoria or any Independent Manifestation is a copy from the original in the Throne.

Tamamo (FGO) doesn't consider FGO (you) to be her husbando, right? So when she's gushing over her Master in London, who is she referring to?

You're right about the cucking thing though. Technically all the MCs are (you), so it's not possible for you to NTR yourself.

It's more tricky to implement that in this case, because all the MCs have an established face and personality.

I don't know as the terms of the Fate/Extra universe overlapping with the Fate/Grand Order one were explicitly set in Lunar Deep Sea. It also doesn't help it was already canon that Tamamo was incredibly flirty with all of her Master's during the Twice flashback and the Twice secret boss fight in Fate/Extra CCC. The Extra universe already has as canon that Tamamo was in a relationship with Twice before he won the war.

So I have the opportunity to whale at the moment and I wanted to ask if an NP2 Mode Red is worth the effort/shekels or is the current mordred I have fine? I think I saw in a past thread that some 4 and 5 star servant NPs are fine/good at level one but that level 2 np is where they become great. I saw people saying that NP2 or more Medea Lily, Tamamo, Drake, Saber Alter and Ruler Jeanne is something to strive for. I got an Np3 5 star servant and it's melting enemies because of it's single target damage. Is this something to strive for for Moedred np2 even though her np is multi enemy and she is basically Chichiue 2.0? I read Drake is great with her np so I've been using her in dailies which is fun so I'm wondering if spending cash to get another multi hit np in Mordred but in np level 2 is worth it. If people come on with the "if she's your waifu anythings worth it" argument, she's great but I want to know if this is a good money investment or should I just wait for another servant rate up like Titoria alter or Jeanne alter with my extra whale cash.

The only time that I've heard people saying NP2 a 5 star is worth it is Okita, and that's because of the massive damage boost at NP2, I've never heard of anyone saying they want an NP2 Jeanne.

But I mean generally, NP2 is a damage boost, the one 4 star that I can think of that really benefits absolutely is Nursery Rhyme, and that's also because the chance to steal NP charge jumps up higher.

NP2 Jeanne is great. Her NP goes from a meh 5% defense up to a much more noticeable 15%. Damage dealing NPs get
about 30% more damage off NP2. That is nothing unique to Okita. Its something anyone with a single target NP and decent meter build benefits from a lot.

Mordred is not that great in the first place. NP2 will increase her NP damage by a third but since it is AOE it will never hit that particularly hard regardless unless its against Arthurs. If she is your waifu though go for it.

She's the worst 5 Star AOE Saber out piece of shit.

I haven't heard of anyone saying they want an NP2 L.Medea or drake.

wow london was TERRIBLE. I didnt like mordred at all and there was no good villains or side characters to make it interesting except for anderson but he doesnt get much screen time because he is weak and every other character talks shit about him which just rubs salt in the wound

Is it just me or did close to the end seem rather Abrupt? I mean it was like that in Okeanos too but London was somehow worse about it.

It goes from encountering Charles Babbage to almost immediately after encountering Tesla, then Solomon. It just seemed like adding Lancer Artoria Alter and having to fight Tesla 3 times was padding and then that small fight with Solomon was writing themselves in a corner.

Charles is and always has been a complete asshole in addition to a near worthless servant. This has been true since Fate/Extra CCC. He can only adjust things as that exist which means he's the kind of servant who buffs up his Master, except even then he's not good at it. I felt bad that Fran just gets used and dumped as a plot device to find Babbage.

Solomon would have been involved since that part as he was the most important part to the over arching plot of Fate/Grand Order this singularity, judging from how they tried to play it off as joke with the characters forgetting the grail, I think the writer legitimately forgot he had to involve Solomon this chapter and just forced him in at the end. All the villains were brain controlled except for the demonic pillar who got 4 lines and died, so there was no exploration of villain motives. The asspull Artoria Lancer Alter may has well been a drive by spoiler for future chapters. It was a cluster fuck of ineptitude.

Mordred is strictly better than Vanilla Seibah.
Not that that's saying much, since Vanilla Seibah is really badly designed.

Charles Babbage is bad? That sucks. I really like his design and I ascended him twice now. Him and Caesar are the only two servants I actually like just based off of design and who they are alone.
Ruler Robert E. Lee when?

Charles Babbage was mind controlled into being a cunt and attacking Fran. He's as bad as any other character who gets mind-controlled which is not really. It is true that he's just a shit servant overall though. Purely due to pathetic stats.

Well here's hoping a long-lost invention of Charles' gets found and his stats get raised.

They already buffed him by giving him a self-targeting 40% attack buff when before it was 20%, in addition to having a 25% Np strength up skill. He's just fucked mate, though he's not the literally worst servant in the game, no, that's Geronimo.
All they would need to do is change his skills to be able to target any party member and he would be not the best but an acceptable support for any line up, but no, he's fucking awful.

I swear Caster have a reverse bell curve of usefulness where they are either god like broken like Merlin and Waver or absolute shit like Geronimo or Shahrazad.

Ah, shit. Hey, isn't that one servant who is the physical manifestation of every US president a caster? I'd like to get whoever that is.

He's not the physical manifestation of all the President's, his concept his being reinforced by them. At the end of the day he's still Thomas Edison though, and he actually has interesting skills.
Cool shit

Rider. Robert E. Lee was an excellent horseman whose skills were most associated with tactics and leadership. His horse, Traveller, is his most famous Noble Phantasm. He certainly wouldn't qualify for Ruler class, though.

Notably, Julius Caesar is also a Servant who should be a Rider, by his own testimony. Him being summoned as a Saber is a massive nerf, and is also the reason he's a fatass. In his "true" form as a Rider he has a chiseled jaw and everything, according to Cleopatra.

Edison on his own is just a normal guy who's kind of smart. Like Hans or Shakes, he'd be nearly useless at a physical level - the Caster class container would at least put him above a normal human, but when all you've got is E-Rank STR, even someone like Kirei can exorcise your ass.

However, what he does have is a really impressive Noble Phantasm. Like Tesla, his is EX-Rank - his being W.F.D., or World Faith Domination. It's a mystery-erasing Noble Phantasm - and considering the important of mystery to most Heroic Spirits, that's a pretty big deal.

In America, what was needed was someone who could mass produce soldiers at a rate equal to Medb's blood-drop celtic soldiers. So an inventor was needed - and Edison was the best choice for that role. But since he's not that good, he needed to be buffed. So the US Presidents are basically all reinforcing him, making him fully combat-ready and giving him enough raw power to produce his massive automaton army while still defending himself. It also makes him a little crazy and hammy as fuck.

Berserker Edison, on the other hand, appears to be another matter entirely.

Rider would make sense, but he is confirmed to qualify for ruler and avenger classes for whatever reason.

Robert E Lee qualifies for the Ruler and the Avenger class. It's Stated plainly in Fate/Grand Order Ace.

I want to see more south American servants. Mayan, Aztec and Incan servants, specifically.
Would be the incan Vlad III. A proud king who untied the lands and all that shit (we wuz Sapa Incans n shiet), would fit as a lancer or rider maybe. Would probably have a high divinity rank since many historical documents referred to him as the Son of the Sun (Inti). I read before about a myth regarding him that had a potential noble phantasm.

Wasn't Moctezuma competing with Holmes for a spot in the game?
Other than that, I'd like to see more characters from other parts of the world, like Shaka Zulu as a Lancer or Galvarino, who got himself sword arms for a rebellion after the Spaniards cut off both of them as a Berserker, or something would be amazing.
Also, what class would Huemac be?

Shaka zulu would for sure be a lancer. Perhaps his noble phantasm would be an army of niggers that can overwhelm a smaller but more elite force (other servants).
Avenger.

Well that's fucking stupid.

I'll believe it when I see it, though. I don't think any of the magazine suggestions have actually manifested in-story yet, but hell, I might be wrong. I just know I'm still waiting for my Edward the Black Prince.

Edward the Black Prince qualifies for Archer and Saber. TYPE MOON ACE Fate/Grand Order page 127.

Those aren't suggestions that's canon now.

You know, you've gotta wonder who the hell some of these characters are and why they got accepted to become servants ahead of people like, as you suggested, Montezuma. I'd like to see some philosophers like Aristotle or even Pluto, but instead we get people like Mata Hari.
Can anyone say they knew most of these names before being introduced to them via this game? I mean, I suppose some of them are exclusively known in Japanese culture. Even I know about Oda Nobunaga, Lu Bu, Benkei, etc. What I don't understand is why figures like Arash, Arjuna, or Paracelsus get in instead of MUCH more widely known figures like the aforementioned Robert E. Lee, Napolean Bonaparte, Charles Lindbergh, or whatever.
I'm not a history teacher, nor do I extensively study history, but I will say that history is my hobby, so I know quite a lot in regards to historical figures of note, and I just couldn't help but question why some figures are servants at all. Chevalier d'Eon? Really?

There's a lore reason against more modern figures being servants, but I'd prefer more unknown figures than just going for the obvious ones. Also Arjuna is probably more well known than any of those.

Sides destroyed, good to know you're a certified retard
If there were a single character in Indian folklore to be the most famous after Buddha (who already was a servant in Fate/Extra) it's fucking Arjuna. It also helps that the Mahabharata is chock full of divine armaments that are made to be Noble Phantasms and he owns literally all of them at one point. Arash is the most famous of Iranian mythology and Paracelsus is the entire mystic and history behind Alchemy personified in one. Even if you haven't heard of Honnenheim you have heard of Alchemy at some point and he's famous for it. There are more piss poor indians in India that know of Arjuna then anyone on the face of this planet knows what Lindbergh even did.

I think user mentioned Lu Bu as part of Nip culture simply because of the Japs' infatuation with the 3 kingdoms which leads to Lu Bu being featured in lots of of their Literary works and Vidya.
R-right?

Alright, well maybe I should have specified Asian culture for Sun Tzu and Lu Bu, but what I meant by that is that they have a lot more relevance in the oriental side of the world than anywhere else. You don't see them appearing in Western media at all as opposed to Japan where they appear in many video games, like Dynasty Warriors.
Perhaps Arjuna is justified, cause I still doubt anyone outside of India cares about or knows who he is. Arash? I doubt your average Iranian knows who he is. In fact, I'm sure you won't find any trace of Arash anywhere in Iran besides a few obscure scholarly texts.
Can't deny that, but again, to say that his name was ever widely heralded, even while he was alive, is a stretch and iffy at best. Isn't one of the main prerequisites for a servant is that they have to be worshiped or admired by many? With some exceptions like Emiya, of course.
Not an argument. I can say the same for the amount of chinks who know who Arjuna or Arash are. Doesn't make a difference. The point is that Charles Lindbergh did something that caught the eye of a lot of countries, and he was famous around the world, at least in Europe and America (the only important parts of the world at the time).
Trannies are doing this today, what makes Chevalier any more important? He certainly wasn't a notable spy aside from the fact that he could make for a very convincing woman. He's no Agent 47, that's for sure.
Also, how long it takes for a servant's creation is irrelevant, as there are many terrible choices both skill and design wise despite all the time they were given.

Oh man you just reminded me when Marie savaged D'eon in the Christmas event. Why couldn't we have gotten writing on that level in London?

Because Nasu wrote the Christmas event and London was written by someone else.

Te requirements for being a Heroic Spirit have never been fully set out. As far as how strong a Heroic spirit is, it's how much fame they had after death, combined with how strong they actually were. Thus servants like Mata Hari are fucking pathetic because even if she became famous due to mythologizing of her character as a femme fatale, she is still remember as just an average human. In grail wars, their strength, not their existence, is affected by how familiar with the area they are summoned with is with their legend. Any arguments for people not remembering them is moot anyway as it has been canon since the beginning that even if forgotten Heroic Spirits are legends stored by the Throne for the purpose of defending humanity. Being famous =/= being useful to the Throne in regards to defending humanity. Being famous gives you rank up in stats not pulls you into the Throne. If you actual read the source material you might know this.
And yet Arash is an incredibly popular name for children until this day. Arash is a mythological figure, by definition, he is a well known and developed persona in Iranian mythology from multiple accounts of Iranian scholars.
Yes the exact same Heracles as an oral tradition wasn't transposed onto writing because it was a very famous oral tradition.
In addition he was incredibly famous at the time of his death, which boosts his strength as a servant, and is still well known in France Amerifat.

Mata Hari pretty much started the trend of the femme fatale, even if she was a complete failure of a spy, Arash is a common name in the Middle East due to that and Arjuna is Karna's sworn rival and the one who managed to kill the fucker who conquered the world according to the Mahabarata.
I can understand your complaints about Japanese nobodies being in there over more known characters, but they are fucking japanese after all so of course they'll prioritize their own people. I think they'd probably go for Amelia Earhart instead of Lindbergh, if only for the waifu potential and if you're going for aviators, then wouldn't the Red Baron fit more? After all, he's the guy that pops up in my head when you think of great aviators or aerial aces, even if he wasn't the best.
Napoleon was acknowledged by Jeanne in Capsule Servant, and was jealous that he's the default famous frenchman.

Arash is apparently a common name near Iran because of him and D'Eon was a fucking dragoon captain, tried to help americans during the revolution and participated in several fencing tournaments until a serious wound, as he's shown in pic related, he's not your average modern day tranny.
By your own logic, Robert E. Lee shouldn't be a servant because no one outside americans gives a shit about him, although I would like to see how the nips depict him.

Don't forget that the Wright Brothers are canonically qualified for the Rider class. And are probably as shitty if not worse then Edison without reinforcement

To be honest, I don't know much about d'Eon in the first place, so perhaps I'm mistaken on just that, if not nothing else.
And if you know Nasu you'd also be wise to acknowledge the fact that he contradicts himself often Europoor.

*user there's obviously a retard in this thread and I want you to know it's you.
I also forgot to mention you can't into statistics either evidently, as you needed someone else to do the math for you.

That's why I mentioned him.

It's the Nasuverse, everything is fucking canon. The question is when it gets implemented and if it gets implemented, because most of this stuff never sees the light of day.

Chevalier is actually a problem for another reason:

When you look at F/SN, the stats are very consistent. Gil, Cu, and Herk are all demi-gods. Kojiro is a wraith. Medea isn't a full demi-god, but has a limited amount of divinity. Arturia has the soul of a dragon. When you look at their stats, everything makes sense relative to everything else. Hell, without Mana Burst, Arturia is physically weaker than Miss Weight Rooms & Protein Powder. Her stats are high - but it's Mana Burst that lets her do anything. She's not like Cu, who simply has a super-human body. And certainly not like Herk, who is weaker than he was in life.

But when you look at things as time has gone on, stats have gotten a lot more arbitrary. At first, you had modern Servants like Anderson, who pretty much stick to minimum stats given by their Class Container, because that's the best they can do. But then you get shit like D'Eon, who apparently has an A-Rank Strength. To put that into perspective, D'Eon allegedly is stronger than the following, when comparing their stats under the same master:

And that's only the tip of the iceberg. F/GO stats are absolutely fucked and assigned completely arbitrarily. D'Eon is particularly noteworthy, though, for being able to take down one of Ireland's greatest heroes in an arm-wrestling competition.

So I got an Amazon tablet thinger for christmas (My family celebrates early for simplicity of scheduling) and I'm wondering if there's any way to get FGO on it? I can't find it in the app store or suchlike.

That's retarded and there's other stupid shit like how Asterios is capable of speech yet has Madness Enhancement B just like Herc. FGO introduced many of these inconsistencies.

Are you a burger?

If I recall, Herk actually could talk, but Illya kept him in a permanent state of full madness. I may be wrong.

Yeah, but my barely-tech-literate sister managed to snag it on her android smartphone. I'm new to the mobile scene at large, been using flip-phones forever and never bothered with this stuff until now.

Well that's one coping mechanism for someone who's btfo
Servant stats are done as per the Nasu interview listed here as a general rule, thus he doesn't spend days at a time decided how individual stat should be but the in world "balance" of a servant without too many repeating ranks. Funny you mention Anderson as an example of a servant with shit for stats except for EX rank mana for a guy who was never an actual magic user.

Opposite really, Illya kept the cap on Heracles madness because she was over confident, she releases it full on in a Hollow Ataraxia scene though I forget the one.

Ah, spent too much time responding to a retard, meant to reply to as well

Herk does have a moment of clarity, yes. IIRC it's to do with arturia and whatnot, same old "fuck yes I love the holy grail war and getting to fight you awesome fucks" shit as Cu and other fighty folk.

I'm pretty sure the whole point of madness enhancement is that it takes away the sanity of the servant (capacity for speech, finer motor skills, etc…)in exchange for increased physical parameters.

itunes.ap ple.com/us/app/fate-grand-order-english/id1183802626?mt=8
Try accessing that link on you tablet, it should open the appstore page for FGO.

Herc as opposed to Alcides who has talked plenty in Strange Fake talked to Artoria upon being killed and wishing that he could fight a holy grail war proper with someone like Artoria. Basically a good old "I wish we could have fought to our fullest** and what not, probably because Herk was aware his Madness was holding back his fighting ability.

MAG is more about the amount of accessible power than it is about having a literal mana bar, though. In-lore, Anderson doesn't exactly shoot fireballs - he buffs with his Noble Phantasm. Having EX-Rank MAG just means he can handle a lot of power with that NP - something which is accurately reflected by the results of CCC, and the fact that, logically, a Servant of his status should be able to pretty much infinitely use his power.

You're right about Herk, though. I imagine the HA scene would probably have to be the finale, when she lets him loose on the shadows.

There's a part after Herk kills the Red Man where it shows what's going on in his head. He'd very much like a chance to have fought him in his normal state, so they could have a real fight.

Being Herk is suffering.

Anyone else have wet dreams about the sixth fuyuki grail war?
I want to see this. The problem is making compelling characters to act as masters. Preferably in a way that portrays them all as possible winners.

I'm getting a little sick of the girls who refuse to admit they are girls, so that aspect of Mordred is pissing me off.

It's not thatreally, she knows she's a girl, and she acknowledges herself as one, she just gets mad when it's brought up as a point of contention or as a means of suggesting she's lesser. If you notice almost all the times she's gotten pissed about it in Apocrypha it's been because one of those reasons.

As I said before, it's a sore subject thanks to Morgan basically telling her over and over a man must ascend the throne, and then getting pissed because her Dad's hypocritical to that fact.

God fucking dammit.

Episode 24 of Apocrypha was absolute garbage, why would anyone like this shit is beyond belief.

Color me surprised
Seriously though I wouldn't have minded a Fate ASSFAGGOT purely to see how far Nasu's autism takes him

People have been saying that Apoc was going to be awful for years. I don't know why anyone is surprised now that it's getting an anime, from a shitty studio no less, and it's ending up awful.

Even DEEN could put out something with less QUALITY than this shit. Mind you, it still wouldn't save it from having a worse story than the '06 F/SN anime, but at least it wouldn't look awful.

I wonder how far they can take it.
It'll definitely be even lewder and more action oriented than before.

This show is irredeemable, the QUALITY is just a cherry on top.

I don't know how anyone could look at Sieg and think "yeah, this is going to be our protagonist". I'm surprised he wasn't written by a woman.

They did have to outdo Shirou as an example of a bad protagonist. I just wish Caules and Fiore were the protagonists.

People only remember him for the stupid shit he says but I don't mind him. He's just someone who tries to be a normal person to hide the fact he's completely fucked up.

I don't think any character in it could be a better protagonist because of how poorly handled everything else was.

The opposition to Amakusa Shiro plan was basically "we don't like it" and nothing was offered instead. I cannot trust a writer who does such a poorly job to have done it better with a different point of view character, but maybe the LN did it better, who knows.

The entire thing left a bad taste in my mouth but as stated it's my fault for expecting anything.

There's not a story written by man that wouldn't be made more entertaining if you replaced its lead protagonist with Sword Autist.

The problem with Amakusa's plan on Jeanne's account is meant to be that he's overstepping his bounds as a Heroic Spirit. While Heroic Spirits can look over and guide humans, they're not meant to drive history - and Amakusa isn't merely trying to drive history, but change its course entirely. To make himself the savior.

The other problem - and this is really one that doesn't get elaboration until F/GO and Extella - is that Amakusa's plan is basically a guaranteed end for humanity. The universe needs human progress - and the utopia that Amakusa would create, would essentially be a cut-off for human civilization. When the universe comes along to start snipping the timelines, the ones Amakusa succeeds are pretty much first on the chopping block. Dead worlds with no hope. Bad end.

No, it's awful too. The story is nearly the same, Higashide is a very shitty writer.

I still think it was poorly expressed in the story, since the only time Jeanne ever brings it up is near the end, when everyone else already died for the cause (at least I don't remember she saying shit before that). It feels like half of the cast was just doing it coz they didn't want him to WIN
I'm glad that they explain it in other works but in-universe it just doesn't fly for me.

Oh it definitely doesn't excuse Apocrypha.

The only people in the whole story with sensible motivations are Team Mordred. The story would have been infinitely better if it just ended with a CS boosted Clarent slicing the Greater Grail in half and those two driving off into the sunset with Sieg (read: mana battery) stuffed and gagged in the back trunk so he can never shit up another setting again.

Oh, and just to add insult to injury, the main antagonist of Fate/GO is basically trying to do something similar to Amakusa, except significantly better planned out, while the logic of the heroes (read: (You)) makes significantly more sense. But what do you expect, comparing Higashide to Nasu?

Only as long as the assfaggots they make isn't a top-down dota clone with RTS controls, it would actually be pretty cool.

Oh fuck.

Let's hope her death will be long and painful.

He's Gordes' son, right?

I guess since that guy is 28yo with the same family name. Apocrypha happens early 2000, no? Does Gordes ever talk about having a ten years old son in the light novel?

What a bliss, not having to hear it anymore whenever you go there!
You can feel this is the end.

fate-go.jp/
Okay, I chuckled.

Looks like Part 2's story will be a good old HGW.

She kind of looks like she could be one of the Tamamo Nine, same eye color and hair color, and her earrings look a bit like a foxface, but maybe I see her that way because Casko is my waifu.

Someone did point out the motif on Summer Tamamo's bikini is the same as her earrings and that she knows something few people know about Fou.
That and her artist is Wada Arco, right? They have drawn every Servant related to Extra except for Altera, if I recall.

My confusion about London’s plot revelation is why wouldn’t Gilgamesh be considered part of this grand seven class shit?

There's nothing stating he isn't. Grandpa Hassan qualifies for Grand Assassin, but you can summon him as an Assassin too. If anything he already does qualify as Grand Caster because as far it was stated by Merlin you only need the Clairvoyance skill that Gilgamesh refuses to use.

What? Kotomine is a servant now or something?

Can't read nip but it appears he's new Chaldea staff for the sequel.

Also Merry Christmas anons, Santa Mordred when?

God damn, how did that get fucked up so bad

Gilgamesh is not a Grand Servant. He qualifies for Grand Caster because of EX-Rank Clairvoyance, but he's neither the one who holds it (Solomon) or the most qualified replacement (Merlin).

The Grand Servants were all specifically selected by the world. King Hassan was one of them, being the Grand Assassin. In Babylonia, he forces the concept of death onto Beast II, giving up his Grand status in the process. After this, he is simply a (very powerful) Assassin, able to be summoned normally.

Why he isn't a Grand Servant is unknown, but he does state that he doesn't actually know much about the Beasts/Grands. It's not part of his role.

isnt a little late for you to be up?

He gave up his grand status to be a summonable servant because Tiamat was about to destroy Babylonia. It was a desperation move that paid off. He couldn't fight in Babylonia as a Grand Servant for some odd reason. At least that's what I recall. But wasn't it only temporary loss of the grand title or was it permanent? I would think he would take back the title after that circumstance.

Also, who rolled for Nikola or Tituria? I got my ElectroMan.

I got Babbage.

i want to fuck that cat

GACHA PULLS AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE
I hope this means we'll get to see Caren in the future as well. Part 2 is gonna be pretty interesting.

I rolled, got Carmilla though.

Not even mad I really needed a good assassin besides Kojiro/Hassan, and I don't have a Jack

I took my time with a Christmas summon. 6 10-rolls.

- 1 Lancer Alter
- 1 Jeanne D'arc
- 1 Lord El-Malloi II

My true aim was to get multiple copies of Lancer Alter, but with those two 5*s showing up, I'll take it, I'll fucking take it!

This is a common misconception about Gilgamesh. He doesn't actually qualify for Grand Caster. What Merlin said was that you need a high level of clairvoyance in order to qualify for Grand Caster but just having a high clairvoyance ranking means jack shit if you're a shitty magus. Caster Gil barely even qualifies for a Caster. What he does is use magical implements like wands and staves in GoB and supply the mana but he himself isn't actually a good mage. He flat out states that he's just acting as a mage as a form of mockery to Solomon as well in one of his bond lines. Basically he's shitposting in real life. Now he might qualify for Grand Archer or something but we don't actually know the requirements for it, or most of the grand classes for that matter so it's all speculation.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Tamamo_Nine
It actually took me a while to realize that her art was done by Arco Wada but her art seriously reminded me of someone. Once I realized it was Arco Wada, that's basically a very similar face to Tamamo's harlot mode in Extella, so this is definitely a Tamamo. Also, Wada apparently wants to slap her shit for stepping on Fou according to his twitter despite having been the one to draw her.

I just wanted Tituria. The game decided to give me my second Altera. Annoyingly, she keeps following me. Even in JP, I have NP4 Altera and never once have I actively rolled for her. One of those copies was from the guaranteed gacha during the second anniversary too so I got her instead of literally any limited servant. Bitch, I am not your waifu.

what would a grand berserker be like?

but user, that cat is a boy

Ivan the Terrible

who?

Those who posses Mad Enhancement EX tend to look sane at a glance. Or rather, Kiyohime, Vlad and Nightingale aren't the Lancelot-style of Berserkers with incoherent angry yelling.

Therefore, a Grand Berserker would be the sanest motherfucker around.

Wait, didn't I say I was using an Amazon Fire? Will this work?

The Amazon Fire doesn't use an Apple OS or Android so you're fucked m8. Those things are only good for reading and that's pretty much it.

Well, it was a gift and I'm an avid reader anyway. Shame about FGO but I guess I can use my tax refund on getting a decent device.

…As someone who's been using a flip-phone and is poor as fuck, anyone got a reccomendation?

Save up and get a Huawei i guess, those tend to be reasonably priced.

Since it's been said that Heracles' best class is Archer, I wonder if he is the Grand Archer. Dude's pretty damn OP for a Berserker, and I've heard he's multiple times stronger as Archer.

I think 4* Lancers and Riders love me.

Jack the Ripper as a Berserker is summoned as a symbol of madness, canceling out Madness Enhancement, therefore making me believe that crazy bastards are out and Beowulf, who I think is almost synonymous with the word Berserker is not, I would really like to know who the fuck would even be applicable for the Grand Berserker title.

She's extremely powerful for a 4* Lancer and an AOE NP that seals enemy NPs is no joke. I wish I had edgy boobs but dragon butt works out fine, I guess.
Also, the game's kikebook showed off Arjuna and Karna's NPs.

gatsu :^)
How does everyone know about the plot since it hasn't been released in NA yet? I would assume the wiki and the JP version, but do that many fags here know moonrunes or is there some sort of translation patch? Perhaps word of mouth? Also Ishtar when? I need to start saving quartz.

and Beast Lair. Plenty of fags will translate random plot details, it isn't that hard to write a wiki summary compared to a full translation.

Granted most of it was shit but fucking hell were the last few episodes an entertaining watch after skipping through an entire season of filler.

Buy an lgv20 in like new condition on Ebay. Since you're poor you'll need a phone with a replaceable battery, and that's as good as you'll get.

So through some sorcery pic related has become my main tank and damage dealer

The last few episodes have a nonsensical plot that's poorly written and animation that makes fucking DEEN level QUALITY look decent. If anything, these have been the worst ones.

what's your setup for her? I have her too but she stays at home since I don't see any use for her with my vlad, waver and support tamamo. I'd like to see how you made her work for you. New ways to play are always nice.

Is the "People die if they are killed" animu worth a watch? I gave the soundtrack a listen and it's not bad at all.

Nursery Rhyme is a crit Caster. Basically supply her with stars and that's all. If you have 2030 on Waver and your support Tamamo does too, and you give Another Ending to Rhyme, she'll be hitting decently hard for a Caster and her crits can make her a decent boss killer if you don't have Illya or Sanzang to rely on, and both aren't even out yet in NA. If not Tamamo then Hans is another great support Caster. But mind you, Casters still have 0.9x attack multipliers so unless you're fighting Assassins, you're likely to see Vlad hit harder in most situations.

DEEN version is bad if you're at all familiar with the VN. If not then it's still not exactly good but not as terrible as it would have been for you since you wouldn't have expectations. UBW from Ufotable is pretty good. All in all, just remember that Shiro is a clinically insane motherfucker so his decisions won't exactly make sense sometimes.

The soundtrack is great, nothing else is, it's all garbage otherwise. Just watch the ufotable adaption of Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel.
Or better yet read the VN nerd

That's just it, I have no idea. She doesn't even have a CE equipped but I must have fed her a shit ton of stat boosting items at some point since the last few battles of Okeanos, yes I'm rather behind she's been single handedly saving the party
Wish I had saved the video of her soloing and nearly killing the last Heracles in Okeanos

Depends. What's the the gameplay like?

It's like watching an anime with subtitles. Just read it, nigger.

It's a visual novel. You read.
If you don't read, you are a secondary, a creature lower than a gay nigger in status.

But I wanna play something while reading. Is there seriously no input from the player?
Extra really got me going with the whole gather clues on enemy servants deal.

Of course there's input from the player, you get to make a choice every 10 minutes or so.

Actually been meaning to update that chart now that Heavens Feel is out. I thought it was great but I'm a Sakurafag.

I got spoiled by hanging out with a friend who played on JP and probably got told the story by someone who actually understood moon. He's the one who got my group into the game, asking him about the story since I thought I'd never play this gacha shit.

Last episodes I enjoyed by getting into the mindset of watching DBZ, which is turn off the brain and watch people turbobeating the shit out of each other. I still hate Sieg for being nothing, and Apo for focusing on him instead of a character who could be more interesting like fucking any other character on the cast.

I really liked that part of Extra, it felt really cool trying to guess who was who with the clues, At least until FGO sort of spoiled that near the end even if I got tired of RPS halfway through. thank god Caster gets shittons of MP later on to ignore RPS in random encounters.
Kinda wish there were more RPG-like Fate games, but at least I found out someone is working on an Extra CCC translation.

It's okay as far as the slice of life scenes go, but you could just watch those off of youtube or something. The action is poor, the plot is barely on rails until it completely goes out the window, character motivations are poorly explained and the climactic scenes are completely skipped over.

But yeah, the music is great. Read the VN if you're really interested.

Wanting to enjoy Fate/Extra CCC is suffering

Is it the same guy? I thought the SJWeeb had abandoned the project some time ago, since in a previous thread, someone said that the last entry on the CCC translation blog was around 2015, so I thought that, since the video is 2 weeks old, it has to be other guy.
This time it will be finished by someone else, hopefully without any pozz.
I-it's someone else, right user? Please tell me it's a different translator

Posting FGO Lamias.

It's the same guy user. He finally updated but it's the same fucking guy. He started in 2015 and he just finished the fucking prologue.

Medusa is cute, too.

Why even live?

Ended up checking his blog, he says that he has 17% of the game translated.
Guess we'll have to either wait until 2030 when he'll probably have finally given up, or learn moon while I still have time.

Someone who actually gives a shit should release a translation before he does purely to watch his inevitable shitfit.

People can talk shit about Apocrypha all they want, the shot of Jack's ass in the 2nd season opening is one of the finest frames in the series

I feel like that first picture is an edit

Somebody post the "Abundance of Lolis in Chaldea" doujin

I never realized I wanted to fuck those sneks

you might wanna check out >>>/monster/ then

The guy currently working on the CCC translations showed up in a Florida showing of the Heaven's Feel movie. He said he would start working on CCC after he was done translating the other projects he was working on (most of which are just obscure bullet hell games nobody has ever heard of)

Lancer got his animation update, fuck yeah. The way he'd been holding his spear had been bothering me for a while.

Speaking of Extra, how about that ost?

Is the new banner worth a 10-pull if I already have Scathach for a lancer? Just pulled This from a ticket

After his strengthening quest, Karna will be the only Servant in the game who can lower an enemy's Buster resistance. His first skill also seals an enemy's NP, where Shishou's NP has a guaranteed stun. They serve slightly different roles, with Karna being more useful overall, I'd say.

Scathach is a single target boss killer. She can also function for crits but in my opinion is unreliable on that front. Plus she's a Quick servant. Luckily the only thing Quick about her is her NP which is basically the only good aspect of Quick on the offense (which upsets me greatly as I quite like Quick teams and I know they'll never be good without a revamp of the card type itself) so she'll always have her uses. There are plenty of Divine archers for her to kill anyway and a handful of Divine berserkers too.

Karna is AoE so from there, he already functions very differently. Being Buster based, he'll eventually benefit from Merlin bullshitery if you plan on rolling for Merlin when he's released this time next year. He also has more reliable crits in my opinion. His NP is not very good until he gets the strengthening the other user mentioned but we don't exactly know what Aniplex plans on doing with strengthening quests. If they follow JP's schedule then it'll be out in 2 years. Otherwise they may release it earlier.

Regardless, if you don't care much for Karna then I'd recommend not pulling since he'll become permanent once America chapter comes. And if you want an AoE gold Lancer, I'd recommend Tituria instead as she's a more consistent Karna for now and her NP interlude is already here so you can upgrade her NP after clearing London.

People can talk shit about Extra all they want, but the soundtrack was pretty great.

One thing I appreciate from FGO is giving servants that jobbed hard in their source material (like Drake and Robin Hood) their time to shine. Robin's NP hits like a fucking truck animation revamp when

fate-go.us/event/

I got a response from Support on the translations of Mordred's profile/audio glitch.
The wording could mean several things, but admittedly that's likely just me being paranoid. I'm optimistic.
On that note, anyone know a good way to record phones? I think I'm going to see if I can get the audio glitch to trigger again.

Yeah I really think it was just Paranoia, not to downplay your fears but if it was intentional, the story wouldn't actively use female pronouns only to turn around and use male for her in the profile.

Though Mordred did refer to her father as "He" a lot. Was that also in japanese and that's just her way of keeping it a secret despite being known as the one that revealed it to everyone or is that just mistranslation fuckery?

Pretty sure Mode Red and Aggravain revealed the Guineverre/Lancelot affair, not the Arthur was secretly a girl. Bedivere certainly had no idea at the end of Fate route, and he was one of the ones who would have known best.

Actually, I don't think anyone other than Kay, Merlin, and Guineverre knew. Maybe Lancelot, but I don't recall. The rest had no idea.

The Japanese language doesn't restate the subject nor pronouns constantly, it's usually implied. She does refer to Arturia as her father in the original Japanese, but I don't think Arturia would ever run into situations when she would need to use the second person when referring to Arturia. In other words, translators were left with a character that refers to another characters as her futafather but never would use second person pronouns in Japanese. Thus, since it would get confusing in English to use "her" to refer to her "father", it was probably better to do it as such.

It doesn't help that Morgan did get pregnant from Arturia's sperm anyway

tl:dr Mordred doesn't use "he" or "she" in Japanese because it isn't necessary in the language

Kay, Ector, Uther, Agravain, Morgana, Guinevere, Merlin, and maybe Lancelot are the only ones confirmed to know in the Nasuverse. I think Gawain does too since he was apparently her body double.

Oh, I thought Moedred did reveal that. So there's a possibility that to this day she still doesn't know that even on the Battle of Camlann?

Lancelot definitely knows, Guinevere told him.
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5680-Garden-of-Avalon?p=1888770&viewfull=1#post1888770
From Fate/Zero Material

It's possible, much as I love her Mordred isn't exactly the smartest person in the world.

Huh. Does Mordred know Agravain's her brother? He definitely knows she's his sister and Gawain's his brother.

(Mordred/Agravain have the same mom, Agravain/Gawain have the same dad.)

Gawain and Mordred are half-brothers in traditional tellings because of their shared mother, Morgause/Anna, but in Fate, Mordred was produced from Morgan Le Fay, thus. Mordred is not a sibling or half-sibling to any of the other knights in Fate.

Agravain in Fate is Morgan Le Fay's son and, at the very least, is Mordred's half-brother. He absolutely despises his mother, and has a fairly low opinion of women as a result.

I guess they count.
This one confuses me. The BL GoA translation suggests Agravain knows "the King's secret", but considering the context, that doesn't seem accurate. It also contradicts with Camelot, where it's at least implied that Agravain did not know Arthur's secret - in fact, he remained loyal up to his death.

More specifically: He was the one guy that everyone hated and thought was a traitor (except for Arturia). When Agravain died, it took away part of the "glue" of the Round Table (read: mutual hate for him), and accelerated its downward spiral.

Any mentions of Agravain mention Morgan hired him to be an assassin, why would she hire her own son with Agravain but not with Mordred for almost the same purpose?

Will any others get updated in the future other than the FSN team?

I know Lizzie, Carmilla, Robin Hood, and Regend get updates eventually. Not sure about others.

Tamamo is just now getting one in JP.

Really? Do you mean Tamamo Cat, because Tamamo-no-Mae already had unique animations because she's a 5 star.

Tamamo-no-mae.

Huh. Do we know what the new animations look like yet? I could maybe see them pulling some of them from her Extella moveset.

I don't think they are out yet. Rumor has she is getting a revamp because one of the new characters for part two may have something to do with her.

That new pink haired woman right? I think she's going to be revealed as Tamamo Vicchi, or whatever the 'secretary' one's name is.

Yeah her. That is the rumor in any case. By the way for anyone that is interested these are the servants which at some point get an animation update, Tamamo not included. NA already has some of these and some of these updates, like Okita's, are minor as well rather than compete reworks.
Mash, Artoria, Gil, Waver, Jeanne, Vlad(berserker), Nero, EMIYA, Altera, Artroia(Alter), Cu, Medusa, Medea, Orion, Okita, Nobunaga, Robin Hood, Liz, Herc, Drake, d'Eon, Nero(Bride), Cursed Arm Hassan, Kojirou, and Carmillia.

Hello my phone fell and had to be flashed and i dint bind my fate account i did account recovery but they requested for more info.
So i sent it waiting for response

He explicitly calls her his mother in Camelot.

Missed fucking opportunity I swear if that's really the case

Anyone else think we're going to have to fight TYPE-Mercury at some point in Part 2? We've already killed, what, 3 of the Beasts at this point? 4 if you're counting Fou?
I can see ORT being the next big threat as Beast V in the future, especially since it's just as good as Primate Murder at killing humans and is apparently just chilling out in South America for now. Sure it's not supposed to wake up until whenever Notes takes place but it isn't like we're exactly strangers to time travel at this point.
The big question would be just how the fuck we're supposed to kill it.

Going by what ORT is supposed to be, I doubt it will be anytime soon. It's supposed to be That Fucking Extra Boss which is utterly unfair. Though if FGO goes full Overcount/1999 then sure yeah, let's fuck up some TYPEs.

Personally hoping we get to see some more primordial demons or maybe even Crimson Moon or something.
Would roll for.

How does Crimson Moon compare to the other TYPEs? I remember Zelretch managed to fuck him up but at the cost of never doing anything that awesome again basically. I also saw a theory that says Nero might end up being one of the Beasts. She's apparently supposed to be the Mother Harlot/Whore of Babylon and her Caster variant has a skill that references Satan's seven crowns/heads or something. And apparently she really hates the idea of being summoned into the Rider class.
Tamamo's also supposed to qualify as a Beast that would take over 100 Servants to bring down. (Conveniently enough there's at least 100 Servants in the game.) Maybe that's where we're headed if the secretary being Tamamo Vicchi is true. I could definitely see something that 'only' requires a ridiculous amount of Servants to bring down before having us go up against a TYPE.
Or hell, maybe one of the remaining Beasts is Altera's full power as Sephyr from when she fought the 12 Pillar Gods or whatever they're called.

He was such a nice kid, why did he have to involve himself with the wrong people? ;_;

once an event ends are you no longer able to get those characters/outfits?

You could try next year when the rerun happens.

Outfits will be added in the rare mana prism shop and some of the seasonal events(like Halloween) will have reruns. Some of the events won't though, iirc.