Little Nightmares

Did anyone else play this game? I rarely see it discussed anywhere. I absolutely loved it. Just finished the recent DLC.

Well, I admire artsy things like this, especially horror related. I really like the atmosphere and the visual style was impressive.
I know that "walking sim" games are associated with shitty people but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the good ones

I bet you're in it for the loli.

Because it's shit
Enjoy your $30 for 3h of content "platformer" with a "le misterious implied plot".

I'm an artfag and I really love children's themed horror. I know it's not impressive gameplay wise but I still enjoyed it for what it was.

I-I just wanted to talk about a game that I liked. Please don't bully me.

well stoke the discussion with something then.
Most people probably haven't played it.

People were not paid 30$ to play this game, retard.

Mom makes kids into food and feed it to ugly people because she wants to beautiful and can't stand kids being more beautiful.
You play as her daughter and dethrone her in the end.
Wow, such deep plot.

Fuck off shill.

/thread

The only time the game enters my awareness is when it's being played by a Virtual Youtuber such as Kizuna AI or Siro AI. Even then, it's the Youtuber that's discussed and the Youtuber's reactions, not the actual game.

I don't want to shit up the thread though so I'll let you have a bump OP. I'd like to see where this goes.

I like watching cute girls do cute things.

I really loved the art direction, especially the monster design and lighting. Ending was neat too. Felt really Tim Burton, but without all of Tim Burton's usually faggotry.

implying story>gameplay, nope

Wait holy shit they have 2d AI youtubers now?

What did you think Kizuna ai was?

If you think Ai-chan's retarded then there's no hope for you.

A roastie with mocap

That's exactly what Kizuna AI is

Pffff that a load of bs user
Why?

cause weeaboos are cancer with no standards.

No user its ok, its anime.

Yeah, the story wasn't "deep", and I don't think it needed to be, or was supposed to be. The most interesting part was the world they crafted around that story.

It felt like a children's picture book. It's like how a child would perceive monsters and their environment.
The player character is very disproportionately small. A lot of the furniture is really vertical with exaggerated legs. It's like how a very small child would view their surroundings.

Everything is whimsical, creepy, and somehow really nostalgic. Whoever was on their art team (3d modellers and concept artists) knew what they were doing.

To be fair, that's just Kizuna and she only recently hit 1m subs (as in, either just yesterday or the day before). Her initial subs came from her novelty and others talking of her and reacting to her and then she kept them and grew steadily with her comedy variety-styled content.

Are you a marketing fella?

What's the deal for it? Like twitch whore or is actually trying to be a proper player?
Do we know who's behind?

I checked the channel and the chick behind it seems to use some sort of voice modulator + making a stupid voice at the same time. There is some quality studio equipment involved and the subtitles are international and fast so I would say that it serves as a marketing platform. Like Markiplier tier shit but with a crappy 3D model screaming like a retard and making "le epic kawaii uguu" voices.

I honestly thought she was just some voice recognition thing that streamers put in the background that spits out phrases when it detects some keywords when I first saw her posted on here.

I need chemio just from that. I could even get someone making the same shit with Vivian and properly play a game but that's just terrible

Seeing as you're not that good at english, I will try to rephrase it in a way you understand, faggot:
Enjoy wasting $30 (price of the game) for 3h of content (how long to beat it if you're not retarded, which means you probably spent more than that to finish it).