>LISTENAN
>READAN
>DRINKAN
>SNACKAN

I LOVE XION!
Christmas Stream in the same place as last year

I need a girly pokemon (male) to fap to

Commit suicide.

hana is my waifu but there aren't any good pictures of her desumo. i got a ton of spoilers even though i specifically searched for her first form and i'm fucking pissed desumo.

Morning fam Any special plans for the winter stream?
Bloodborne
Nothing
Some old imperial music
Nothing
Water
Eggs

Does being vored count? Im flexible.

PS these thread isnt videogames

The classic waifu Rika.

Same as last year
Hopefully with less vids being baleeted while streaming

mai waifu

Sounds good, play any good games recently?

Dungeon Siege 2
Who watches TV any more?
Random (((youtube))) videos for background noise
Holla Forums
WATER
Spiced biscuits.

Blow your fucking brains out, queer.

Is Braixen the amerimutt of pokemon?

Star Ocean, Pop'n Twin Bee and Panorama Cotton. I've also played Cyberdimension but it's hard to recommend that unless you're a fan

Get out before you're thrown out. Again.

Oh, hey. A waifu thread. Neato.
I LOVE JURI!
I popped in USFIV yesterday for a bit to play Omega. It's really blatantly apparent that Omega Juri is what they were experimenting with for her SFV movelist. Too bad they took away all of the cool shit.

Merry Christmas, guys.

Good old Final Fantasy V.
Finally gotten around to watching Gundam Iron-Blood Orphans due to french subs being hard to have it complete.
Usual playlist. Vidya and anime music.
Nothing thus far.
Coffee. Green tea ?
Nothing, dinner is close. Time for lasagna.

Ah, I see the thinly veiled 4am threads have taken another form.

Come on now OP.

video game all of the day bro

You need a rope to neck yourself to

What if the void or Exdeath is his waifu ?

>PLAYAN
Siege, Yakuza 5, and Jet Set Radio.
>WATCHAN
Nichijou, rewatching Spice and Wolf, and rewatching GTO
>LISTENAN
Joy Division and Gerogerigegege.
>READAN
Hard to Be a God.
>DRINKAN
Water.
>SNACKAN
Nothing, I'm not fat.

I'm downloading Jet Set Radio onto my Vita right now. What a coinkydink

Boys can be waifus too, right?

Be warned, you can't replay levels and the only way to do so is to have the game loop around once you beat it so if you want some achievements or songs or high score replay the levels until you do so.

Did you niggers not learn your lesson yet?

NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES
NOT VIDEO GAMES

Nice quads, Satan.

Not yet, also checked

You faggots have no one to blame but yourselves for how waifu threads are treated now, using them as your "comfy" place to talk with others believing they are in a genuine relationship with fictional characters like a social gathering.

I think I missed the class, what were we learning? Nice digits, though

Friendly reminder that one time an user avatarfaged as King DeDeDe just to shittalked one of the waifufags and no user batted an eye in that thread because all of Holla Forums is filled with closet normalfags/ex-normalfags.

On an anonymous board, it's common to call someone "_fag" in just about any other sense, why is it only bad when waifufags do it?

There was a time (probably still do it) where they would call each other "-bro" instead of fag, to show that they were part of the same group. You see it a lot more often on /mai/

So? Still the same idea is it not? Who cares is they use fag, bro, friend, or whatever.

I'd say because there can be a handful of, for example, drawfags, but these threads harbor one and only one _fag for each waifu.
You should visit their cytube, they all have their very own account to make sure you know who is who, much like in here.

Again, why is that bad? It certainly seems like this is one of those "it's only bad when X does it" scenarios.

Well it would normally fall under "rule 8 avatarfagging" but we all know that was a bullshit excuse for Mark to ban what he doesn't like.
The reason this is bad is because these threads revolve not around video games, yes not even around their waifus but around them, the waifufags themselves.
This is a meetup place for not even more than 10 of the same people every time to blog.
I understand you're not in favor of rulecucking, but these threads serve no purpose on this board, but instead they leech off of it and that should not be tolerated.

Along with what said, it leads to a slippery slope of what is allowed, what isn't, and what gets a free pass. Both sides are guilty of trying to influence this however (as we saw earlier with the one sperg creating multiple threads in retaliation to this one). The sperg aside, I will agree that waifu topics should probably stay on /mai/.

You say this, yet any time these threads appear it's the waifufags actually talking about video games.

I see what you're getting at, but these threads are as video game related as, say, webm threads yet waifu threads get singled out and shitposted to oblivion even after getting bumplocked.

If that were the objective of these threads they wouldn't seclude themselves into a tiny group of the same people to post about how much they love their waifus, would they.
Just because Xion nigger stole the Friday Night OP, doesn't mean this is a friday night thread.
And even in the OP you see how the "Post your waifu" comes first and always will come first before anything else.
These posters could easily be moved to the 4am threads or back to /mai/ as they should be.

How much OC produced in the webm threads have you seen outside them in other threads?
And how much OC from waifu threads?

Webm threads serve the board and not the board the webm threads.

Feels good, gonna be able to fix up my setup for maximum comfy
Now we just need snow

And yet, 4AM threads still exist.

And guess thanks to who.
Tip: He's fat, he's fat and he's a nintendrone.

Merry Christmas!
I present to you a gift of Truth