Warframe

Old Thread :

DISCUSS FRAMES & FRAMES ACCESSORIES

Which frames has the best "accessories"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IguuI
twitter
forums.warframe.com/topic/896601-delayed-damage-25-part-1-physical-damage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Equinox look stupid with smaller weapons (I.E. dual daggers)? I feel like they're too bulky, especially in night mode.
I won't have the frame for about a week so I'm wondering if anyone can provide some input.

should specify smaller *melee* weapons.

Equinox looks fucking stupid in general.

Is Covert Lethality the only viable endgame build for ASH?

I actually have no idea.

Covert legality is only good with Ivara. Or it was 6 months ago.
Kek. I guess shit was nerfed then.

So is there any build worth playing for ASH in endgame?

Yes? His standard build is still just fine post rework and fucking decimates everything at level 150. You just need zenurik to keep your energy up and you're fine.

Covert lethality is still plenty strong. In fact it's even stronger with the new zaw daggers and the exodia arcanes.

I've no idea what's a standard build for him. All I see are just one shot build using covert lethality.

There is no endgame.
And if there were, yes Ash is one of the strongest frames able to destroy everything at high levels and in any combinations.
And tp-ing and offing mobs by one with gimmick mod is not a "viable end game build".

Equinox maybe, the rest - not so much.

High duration, a little of everything else. You can clear rooms of any enemy any level ez.

Man… I can't sell ANYTHING using the trade chat. Offers are going up so far and no one is PMing at all. Wtf do I do if I want to sell shit.

Use market.

Oh shit thanks so much user. I'm actually getting buyers now

So I've been gone a while and see a whole bunch of new frames, which of these "new" frames are especially cool and/or strong? Garra, Harrow, Octavia, Titania and Nidus.

Also some general weapon questions. I used Sonicor and Synoid Gammacor a lot as secondaries towards the end.
For primary weapons I used Soma P, Boltor P, Tonkor, Veykor Hek, Quanta, Penta and a bit of Synoid Simulor.
Melee I never spent many resources on, got a potatoed Galatine. How is melee these days anyway?
Any of these weapons they've turned into objective trash and should be avoided? Any good new weapons I should try to get?

How did they change Ash? Does duration make your Bladestorm cost less energy to keep up?
I might need to change my build a bit then.

Nidus is super strong.
Gara used to be fucking invincible, but of course they nerfed her.
As for weapons new riven mod systems let even the shittiest weapon be viable against level 150 heavies.
But of course you gotta grind like motherfucker for that, especially if you want popular riven.

Duration is for invis.
Bladestorm only relies on str and eff. Range is no longer relevant for it, since you gotta manually aim enemies, so swap it for armor/augments/rage.
Or of course if you want to snipe with blade storm you can leave your shit as is.

Octavia - "I can do anything" frame (super stronk)
Harrow - for niche or critical stuff
Gara - best for sortie DEF to hold the target in one spot

Weapons - get riven mods and roll, hope RNGesus is on your side

FUCK.
What do I swap for it? Riven? Pressure point?
Dex Dakra is very good at knocking down, so that finisher damage bonus is useful as fuck.
What do?

Organ Shatter or Life Strike.

Nigga I die without life strike.
Gonna test against organ shatter.

Pffffhahahaha
Ok nerf when? How old is this mod?

Harrow and nidus are the most fun, Octavia is good but annoying and not fun. Also melee is excessively good, so make something. Galatine prime, atterax, nikana prime, guandao, lesion, all good choices.

Duration is for invis, as the cost per enemy when invisible is halved.

It's been out for a while, don't think it's getting nerfed. It finally made status viable for melee.

It's been out since U19, and is probably not going anywhere at all. Try Chromatic Blade Excalibur with Cold energy and a Radiation Condition Overload Mire. You end up with Viral+Radiation on EB and you rapidly cut through just about anything but Noxes while healing yourself, and you can amp damage again by blinding.

I just realized this build I screenshotted has the elementals wrong, should be Molten Impact + Shocking Touch if you want Rad Viral. The way he has it set up you can do Corrosive Blast, which is also okay.

I thought Exalted Blade was pretty ridiculous to begin with, does it really NEED an augment to boot?

DE's really digging themselves a hole with this damage update. Get ready to see a lot more status CO melee builds and Excaliburs like nobody's business.

CO is pretty good. Kind of a meme mod like maiming strike. cd/cc weapon will always be more constant with blood rush and naramon focus. Here is my 100% status blast/corrosive gazal machete

After even their trained cocksuckers bashed it, it's pushed back.

archive.fo/IguuI
twitter [dot] com/sj_sinclair/status/943106352729198592

what is meant to be the draw of this game?
the movement seems fun but that's all i can really say about it

Does the game expect me to have done these puzzles before, and have any idea how it functions, since I didn't get an explanation?

The solution is dumb as fuck, I was expecting an actual puzzle. I wish every puzzle DE made wasn't so fucking tedious, they all are regardless of their difficulty. Turns out this one is just a fucking easier version of a hacking terminal.

Just you wait they'll find a way to fuck it up even worse. Think about all those slash builds now gone to the wind.

It's a looter shooter that's got really good gunplay and movement with a good sense of progression to it, and deep a customization system that lets you do what you want with your stuff no hand holding to be seen. Considering it's free is kind of amazing since it's easily one of the best in the sub-genre it inhabits. If you need help starting out user id be glad to.

Inb4 slash procs no longer stack or something.

I really hope they just take the L and listen to some youtuber who plays the fucking game and knows what it needs, but that's just not gonna happen.

only time you'ld skip it is for something built to purpose, eg. a whip for adaro sleep farm, where you're only ever going to one shot things with it.
between sentinels and stance procs even a weapon with literally no status chance could justify running it.

user plz put your glasses on.

was meant for

LOOK WHO NEDDS GLASSES NOW

Damage 2.5 sucks.

Current: Stagger
Rework: Stagger scaling to ragdoll

Actually worse since ragdolled enemies are harder to kill and isn't meaningful better CC alone.

Current: 30% damage output reduction
Rework: 10% - 75% scaling damage output reduction.

This has been and will remain useless, as a staggered or ragdolled enemy from a impact proc is a 100% damage output reduction.

Current: 35% of base damage 7 ticks over 6 seconds as Finisher Damage.
Rework: 35% of Slash damage 7 ticks over 6 seconds as Finisher Damage.

Hunter Munitions nerfed to nothing, Tigris Prime nerfed slightly, All melee that rely on Stance Slash procs nerfed (Rapier, blade and whip, etc.), all non-primarily slash weapons nerfed to have less damage.

forums.warframe.com/topic/896601-delayed-damage-25-part-1-physical-damage/

It's something that takes a couple of tries to get in. The game does shit at all for new players until early-mid game.

You guys mind posting your Ash builds so I can have a reference to compare to?
Also, what should I add to my Ash? Ignore the "Thief's Wit" I was farming argon crystals Also ignore the dumb forma placement. I thought you couldn't add mode polarities…

this is mine. Haven't bothered changing my aura slot and haven't added exilus.

This is going near the levels of retardation like that "possible" multishot nerf.
Shit was already retarded since two weeks ago.

here's mine, just enough str to get 100% armor strip on seeking shuriken and big on duration. i wouldn't take range any lower than this or shit gets uncomfortable.

How? When I put like a dozen items up I only got one offer in a month. Are you supposed to put shit up and forget about it?

How long did it take you to grind for CO?

We posting simularicum fuckery?

How does this relic system work? Can I see which ones I have in my inventory? I can't find any. The wiki said my keys should have been converted.
How do you run these, you actually have to activate them inside some other mission instead of outside on the mission screen? This is unintuitive as fuck, I pitty completely new players when just taking a break adds enough bullshit to confuse you.

Also love the new planet links I have to complete to unlock quests. None of the requirements work retroactively. I could maybe deal with having to redo some missions but I have to fucking craft a lvl 5 mastery weapon which is going to take 12 hours. It even unlocks a quest which I've already completed. Great system.

you should have a bunch of random nodes unlocked on most the planets if you've got an old account.

There is a relic station in your ship, or you may need to do a mission to get it.
You can see them and "refine" them which gives you higher chances for rare parts.
You use void traces to refine relics, which are gained by running relics.
You select a relic at the beginning of the mission and reselect at intervals during endless missions.
when relics are turned in, you may select the reward from another players relic if yours is undesirable.
Compared to the key system, it is easier to get specific parts, but more difficult to get prime stuff in bulk.
There.
I just did DE's job for them.

A Drekar Butcher has a ~3% chance to drop a mod. Of that 3%, there's a 0.02% chance that that mod will be Condition Overload. Most people get it while farming Polymer with Nekros on Ophelia, Uranus as an incidental.

Get the relic segment for your orbiter and install it. It's to the right of your arsenal as you're going down. You get void traces by opening relics which you can use to refine them to change the drop chances of items, 2nd image is how it changes drop chances.

Thanks, yeah I guess I need to get that relic station to start with. Maybe then I also get my starter pack in the form of coversion.

Did ragdoll get a rework in the sense of not fucking existing?

yes, they fixed it so you don't have to worry about accidentally having fun with it anymore

At least you can still dragon kick Grineer asses into the Milky Way with sparring weapons r-right?

I am currently downloading this game on steam. As a new player what can I expect?

A grindan gaem where if you don't like the base gameplay, you won't like the rest of the game because it essentially does not significantly change, only player power / combinations change.

Acolytes tomorrow? Never fought these assholes before, is there some painful grinding tied to these guys too?

When you start , disregard Mag and Volt, acquire Excalibur.

How is the console version?

Nope its fucked

Adding onto this:
Only spend your plat on Warframe Slots (20p for 1) and Weapon Slots (12p for 2 slots,) pick up the Braton as a primary. Always level everything in the game to 30 once before you trash it, blueprints for weapons can be bought for credits in the marketplace (or dojo if you join a clan) and built in the foundry for in-game resources. The market is to the right of navigation as you face it in your ship. You can just type in the names of things to look for them. I suggest not trashing some things until you build all of the things that can build out of them (see image) as well, or you'll have to rebuild them later. Don't rush items for plat, just build a lot of items at once so you're always working towards something.

bad and you should feel bad for considering it

Pick Excalibur, Braton as primary, Kunai as secondary, and Bo as melee.

JUST

You should leave at 20 minutes, theres no reason to stay past that. Butchers start spawning really low past that point. Do you need any help user?

Fuck meant to reply to

I'll keep that in mind.
I can do it while semi-afk(1 minute) with hydroid prime just fine, thank though for the offer.

i've averaged about one condition overload per 100k polymer.

Just did 20 minutes and got 2k polymer.

I kind of want more range but not sure how to go about it.

I got a resource drop booster from login and farmed up 2 in those 3 hours. Sinking 40p for a 3 day booster and farming a weekend should net you some free plat.

Without a resource booster, with a Nekros and a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid (and 4 people in the mission) you should be getting 8-10k polymer per 20 minutes. With a booster, 16-20k polymer.

replace blind rage with stretch, you don't need that much strength and you really need the efficiency more.

Fuck both of these faggots, but fuck Nicolas_rage the most.

How the fuck is equinox the only frame anyone has?

by what miracle

I'm more alarmed that he can't shitstomp uranus with equinox.

Probably one of those "if I trade with plat then I'm contributing to the p2w" type people.

The most effective equinox build in my opinion are the meme ones, and she's not the easiest frame to mod in general, so I could let that slide.

wat

There are purists out there that think if they trade with "p2w" money(in this case plat) they are encouraging people to spend more money on platinum and giving devs undeserved money.
Which is technically true but it's a pretty rediculous stance.

>try solo with best spy frame Rhino
no that's ok, I didn't want to have fun anyway

fuck you, cyka, I can't cc the wardens since they're so far apart and the 1 minute timer doesn't let me play with a stealthy approach. Can't hack a console as Limbo, so the only way to do it would be either Loki or Ivara, but I don't know how her invisibility arrow works, nor do I have either of them.

Keep sucking cocks at pve game then.

well fuck you, I still managed to do it solo with a Rhino

That's why you prepare ahead of time

Also what the fuck is up with that resolution lol?

What are the best Archwing weapons? Besides the starter stuff I have Elytron, Centaur and Velocitus. Velocitus is kind of gay because I don't want to spend my time charging.
I'm really not a big fan of Archwing so I just want to be able to blow through the missions when I have no other choice. All Archwing skills feel like absolute trash too.

most effective, sure. but even with some generic "i'm a noob and these are all the ability mods i own" build he can still put a level 30 defense on his back.
pics related because i wanted to give it a whirl
weapon was just some 0 forma atomos i've been fucking around with today

the correct answer was vauban, just like every other non-assassination sortie you want to ezmode

What's wrong with it?
I ain't got an invisible frame you CUNT!
fuck this, I'm going to bed

Grattler is kinda nice cause it kills everything and can shoot through those FUCKING SHIELD DARGYNS but it's slow, has projectile travel and you can damage yourself.
I heard the cyngas is nice as well.

Do not get Dual Decurion, it's shit. If I can't be good at this game, then at least learn from my mistakes.

That's why you get an invis frame and then you don't have to worry about it.
Loki(non primed) can go perma-invis.

Believe it or not, I'm trying to kick my crippling addiction to Rhino cock, but I could've easily done a corpus spy sortie with it, I even made a shitty video about it.

fluctus makes archwing the least painful, infinite punch through and good range/coverage/ammo.

I picked up the game when it first came out but I had no idea what I was doing. I was impressed with the general feel of the game though. It felt like the game destiny deserved to be with all that budget. I just couldn't figure out a track for progression in a meaningful way. It seemed overwhelming and obtuse as fuck. Like Monster Hunter with guns.

Best archwing is as another user said fluctus for wide range punch through beam like excalibur exalted blade.
I would suggest getting amesha for archwing when the mission is not related to go somewhere fast as it's first ability blocks a number of hits disregarding damage, second ability is a bubble that heals, third is shitty, 4 is invulnerability while energy pool is not full and every hit gives energy. So you have the best survivability oriented archwing.
Itzal is good when you mod it for range and needs to defend a specific spot like mobile defense with his cold snap augment, just spam that shit and every enemy is frozen.
And if you are a collector of stuff don't sell the odonata and the base archwing stuff, as you can't get it later.

Praise the Void, a Neo capture!

3 is secretly amesha's best ability because it prevents the fucking stagger from hitting walls

Frost prime is the best frame for newer players. Good defensive capabilities and can be useful for group raids by providing good defense

if you wanted to bump the thread you could have chosen something other than bait. Also excal is the best for noobs.

frost prime is free with twitch prime. so essentially free as long as you want to make an amazon account.

Frost prime is vaulted? Since when? I've run him exclusively pretty much since day one along with scindo prime.

>>(((twitch)))
Oyyy

I've had amazon prime for a few years now. I order enough off it it pays for itself. Especially around this time of year.

4 Saryns or fuck off with your suboptimal bullshit.

Smh. What did I do to upset you goyim

it's like you don't even want to do several million damage per lato shot.

If your enemies aren't constantly exploding from the piles of toxic boils gathering on their flesh faster than you can shoot them, then you aren't playing right.

I've only been at this a little bit mang. Been gathering frames. My ember is a day away yet from being able to be claimed. I just claimed mag.

I unironically actually did catch a boot fishing

Also who else is using the glaive or cerata?

Would Transient Fortitude increase the damage of Fatal Teleport as well.

yes

nigger it's fatal. Are you not using CL on a dagger or something?

so this just happened in the simulacrum.

when damage actually matters CO is useless, i would rather one shot stuff with a solid CD/CC build over CO any day.

It's not one or the other, there's plenty of weapons where you can slot in Condition Overload and Blood Rush at the same time and enjoy both. All CO cares about (aside from status chance) is a relatively speedy weapon for the follow-up hit if you don't obliterate something on contact.

Tell me your melee build not relying on gimmicks like covert lethality that would one shot level 80-100 heavies though.
One shotting poor infested that doesn't have armor or +40 levels doesn't take much.

CO is worth it almost solely for the fact it works with exalted weapons. Not to mention it can strip armor with corrosive and also destroy shit at the same time.

Stopped playing the game after DE fucked me but one thing i miss was trying to get the highest damage numbers through any means possible

Is that with covert lethality? Cause that's kinda cheating.

What happened?

Who knew making Plats is this easy. I hope papa rabbi will be happy

What do you buy user. Would you buy some for me too?

No, not using CL cause I've yet to get it.

Wait until you start buying vaulted prime frames. Then you will have truly become the jew.

mostly no one

I got a Riven mod that says I need to get 100 finisher kills without failing a mission. Is that supposed to be all in the same mission, or what?

where to get them stats?

Adorable

Riven challenges tend to be bullshit, but this one will probably keep count on your finishers between missions. You just need to not fuck up, so I suggest picking a fast staff and doing low level extermination.

I enjoy DE's sleek coding personally

looks more like a failing GPU

I don't.

Buy yourself a real gpu

I did

Why does your game look like shit then?

Why are so many Warframe characters so cute?

Because you are homosexual mein fuhrer.

What's the easiest mission you encounter Sentinels in and is easy to farm, and do I need my rifle to get the killing shot as well?

Unrelated but for Ash specifically, which melee weapon would be the best? I saw user over here post that dagger mod with increased finisher damage
Is that the ideal way to go? Wiki says it's dropped by "Spy (Kuva, T3)" does that mean some mission here? I haven't started unlocking much yet.

It's gay to find Nova cute?

Yes.

I'm looking to use a dagger but I'm Mastery rank 7. What should I use that isn't shit? Using it for Covert Lethality

damn

Lua survival mission solo
Good luck if you don't have an Octavia

Wait a second, what does this mean for impact then? Will enemies go flying from every bullet?

Well it says per day, so I don't need to torture myself by waiting for ages in survival for all 10 to have spawned.

No, it says 10 in one day - ez pz 40 min survival, since they spawn every rotation and increase in number with each rotation

Why would you go to that much trouble when you could just go to the Plains at night and kill Vomvalysts? Each one counts as a sentient for riven purposes. If you're near an Eidolon Lure, just make sure you kill the lure first or once you kill the first half of the Vomvalyst it'll suck it into the Lure to charge.

I've got a Riven mod I'm working on right now that's 34 stealth kills without triggering alarms. Only problem is that the alarms cannot be triggered at any point in any mission that you land a stealth kill… but interestingly enough, if you go to a mission where alarms aren't a thing (most missions on Earth's tileset) and score a few stealth kills, it does count and it carries over between missions.

Forgive to say if I sense doubt and wanting to call the highest degree of bullshit here. I'm not saying Equinox is bad but possibly the way the player utilizes that warframe sucks.

So this acolyte event; when, where, who, how, why?

Hasn't started yet it will later sometime today if yesterday's red text is to be believed.

Let me roll that back actually looks like right as I post that red text proves me wrong again

For those of you who aren't at your computer these are were you get all the new weapons.
And the first Acolyte up is Angst so that means Body Count and the Fire Speed on Reload Mods.

How long is each acolyte up?

Depends on how fast players can do each of them dub's man.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm not glued to the screen?

Welcome to Acolytes or as ive begun calling it the No Life Event. But DE wanted to step it up a bit this year and put an Event inside another Event.

>a (((hotfix)))
why do I get the feeling it's to fix some loot rates?

Was something dropping like crazy?

Also if anyone's wondering what the Journal Fragments are for it seems they just unlock codex lore for ghouls in Universe under Fragments.

So in case anyone's wondering about these little fuckers, I've figured out a few things about them. That act exactly like cephalon shards, and replace them in the level. The icon is the same on the minimap. You can't have both a cephalon shard and a somachord shard in the same missions, and as far as I can tell its random which one shows up, unless you're filled out on one or the other.

Never mind on the filled out part, it's just completely random. Just got a ceph shard that im done with.

nigga just stole space mom from us

It's more like he's ashen than anything. But yeah that was interesting

I liked how upset the space baby looked, wonder what the quest will have you do.

Same. Also I wonder if that's what all orokin look like or if it's just him

most riven challenges are just a check to see if you own ivara or limbo tbh.

is this some shit tied to the bedroom segment?

What the fuck happened to this game? I have never felt more relieved to have totally dropped a game in my life.
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A PLOT?

the whales asked for it

There's also space babies and an edge lord who is trying to hunt them down.

ignore anything story wise and do stuff as fast as you can.

making stalker the true hero of the story

What the hell is an acolyte and how exactly do I fight it? I'm relatively new to this

I tried that but then they made me run around as a fucking little kid before I could access certain content like sorties. DE is a terrible dev who ruined a wonderful thing, even in spite of all the free to play cancer it was burdened with like 72 hour fucking build times for something you spent a week grinding for already.

Check your Navigation console and go to this icon, it should show the currently active Acolyte and if it's been found the node it's currently on.
Once inside the mission check all rooms and closets until it spawns in (not you dont have to look around the rooms just walking into them is good enough) and attacks your squad. Simply do enough damage to it and it runs away and poops out a mod, finish your mission and you get to see what you got.

so ballsitica primes ghosts never go away. i think it fucks with spawn mechanics but not 100%. going to see how far i can go with them.

CRASHING THIS GAME WITH NO SURVIVORS

Jesus christ user

turn on the framerate counter and start spamming the infested zaw arcane

spawns get so fucked i only lasted 23min. going to try with nekros next so maby i'll last longer

Dude, update your OBS
Nice webm still

I can't wait to try this game. It's downloading right now so in the meantime what are some good builds to try at the beginning of the game? What are some good weapons to craft? I tried the game back when it first came out and couldn't figure out how it worked or what I was supposed to do, but I remember liking the bow you start with a lot. It felt good to hit things with it. Is it still good?

Just get excalibur and figure shit out as you go, it isn't that hard. Don't spend your resources on broken mods and prepare to farm a lot

what the other user said but also check the wiki for basically everything.
the ingame documentation is inexcusably terrible and nothing works the way you think it will.

I made a huge mistake. Grineer wont spawn anymore. Void fissures keep happening. Too many ghost ancients and unit auras my screen is consonantly flashing green/blue.

The bows still feel the same, but im gonna be honest with you once you get out of the starting planets it's going to fall off hard since it's a MK-1 Weapon there is the exact same bow with better stats at least but there are much better choices out there.
If you want some good weapons to pick up early on, id suggest making the Hek/Kohm if you like shotguns, The Twin Grakata are fun to use and the Lex is a mammoth of a secondary considering you can straight buy it with credits and not have to wait for the craft. As for Melee's there's not too many options early on but id suggest getting the Gram, it's the earliest heavy blade and can be thrown out for a galatine at your earliest convenience. These are all very strong weapons for just doing the star chart with as a beginner.
Also as that user said yes check the wiki for everything and Excal is easily the best choice for a starting frame considering how powerful he is and how easy the other two are to farm in comparison to him.

A new gouly update

came outa no where

I take that back. I took that mod into another level, the alarms went off, and it reset my fucking count to zero, even though I went in with a few already counted.

Are they going to leave this stupid sleek until new years? Can't really do much with it sadly.

I mean you can effectively piss off 3 other tenno with it or at least until they all crash.

trips of truth

if it overrides spawns then you could cheese out interception with it.

And she can fucking stay gone

user you can already do that on Ivara. You can do 0 kill Interceptions for as many waves as you like on that stupid frame.

So this ghoul event adds a couple guns.
Is this it?

new stance mod for new melee type

Worst defense mission
Fucking always tied to Neo relics too.

Is it me or is Warframe getting gayer by the hour?

Might be able too. But each round would spawn higher enemies and kill the lower level ghosts. Void fissure one stay roughly the same level.

What are you loser?

Gas the (((Sentient))) Old War now

I don't see a problem

Oy vei.

You are the merchandise user. As long as you are happy with it, it's all fine.

is this any good

Boltor is shit now, but the second one is better.

Has anyone got the picure of the trapframe with the spear and ribbons?

Is Mire any good, then?

It has a low status chance and an even lower crit chance, horrible starting damage but it has a decent attack speed at least. The only thing going for it is when you slam attack it causes all your damage to be toxin.
It's too weak to be considered very good I wouldn't waste the endo/kuva on that thing.

Keep rolling.

You are shit.

I'd roll that even if it was for good weapon, unless it's some status monster with base 30%.

I forgot to mention that the toxin damage does work with Exalted Blade allowing you to get one more status on-top of whatever you're doing already that can pump up the damage nicely for a Condition Overload build but sadly rivens don't work with Exalted Weapons so into the trash it goes.

and now my luck will be shit for the next 6 months.

would it help with valkyr's histeria at all?

Rivers don't affect exalted weapons

you can cheese interception with that. went to round 16 and got bored. only things that spawn once you ghost everything are eximus units. about 3 spawn per round, other than that just cap n wait.

If riven has attack speed bonus it affects exalted weapons. Maybe channeling and combo effects too, but nothing else.

Correct, rivers affect a lot of things. Earth, rocks, heat dispersion, fish migration, bear population… But exalted weapons are not among them.

7e07eb you are fucking retard, stop posting anytime.
Or swap ID and pretend to be someone else.

Why do you hate fun, user?
And if you're so upset, why don't you say that to my face?

wew

I hope you don't need to sleep for the next week

No (you)s for you.

is only a gaem y u heff to be mad?

My dick shriveled on reading that. Don't ever post it again.

Aaaand filtered.

How do you guys do it?
I've been in the game since alpha excalibur prime4lyf
I saw the death of Warbros, the birth of the jews in digital extremes, the intense grinding of factions.
What keeps you playing? The grind is horrible, community is horrible, lack of pvp, jewish devs, to mention a few.

Such a waste.
You can give me your account anytime.
Damn I miss original WF ui and menus

No one will admit this but the reason people still play this game is because it is to late to jump ship, a lot of people have from 100 to +1000 hours invested into this game, with time like that and rare items into those accounts it is pretty hard to get detached from the game, the updates don't help either.
The longer you play the harder it is to quit and no matter how many bad reworks and shitty updates they make players will never quit because they already spent thousands of hours in this game

It's either that or autism

',:^)

I'm embarrassed to admit I spent almost 1k on this heaping pile of garbage. What I am curious about is how many anons are oldfags and how many recently joined the grind?

user, I dropped out of plenty of games with 1k+ hours in them.
Between constantly shifting meta, new shit and all the building freedom WF is just pure, unadulterated fun, other more polished games lack.

Was about to rip into you but then realized you meant time. That's still a lot of time but I've played probably that much Diablo II.

I play it because I like collecting things in games and this game has so many things to collect.
It's a slow process that I have come to terms with the fact that it will take years to get everything.
No rush to get it all so no stress if I miss something here or there.

It's autism

t. Autist

what do the ghouls give you?

C'mon user, the game might have some issues and the devs can be pretty lazy sometimes but the game has been improving a lot this year

They drop parts for the new fan/dagger weapon

Is that it? How do I unlock the new quest or whatever it is?

The new "quest" can be done after you build the personal quarters segment, you'll need one argon crystal and it takes 12 hours. Meanwhile you can do the even bounties to get that new rifle

I wonder who could be behind this scheme.

I have to craft a new amp because gilding the one I have made the stats worse.

I'm innit for the framefu's

so what's the alignment shit in the war within quest?

please tell me you're mistaken and the warfan just takes normal crafting materials because i didn't see any parts while farming the other shit

So far nothing, there is no effect.

You talking about Hunter Munitions?
I might have a spare if you want it
I dont have a clan to do any of that trading shit though

I think he is talking about memeing strike and the other acolyte mods like argon scope.

I'm going to get rid some of these rivens mods if anyone wants some of them you can have them

forgot image

I feel like I'm not doing great damage against 60+ enemies with my weapons. Not sure if some of these got nerfed a bit much or they rebalanced how strong enemies are at specific lvls.

I've mostly been using soma p and boltor p, I got a forma in the mail talking about a tonkor nerf but haven't checked it out yet. Honestly I don't mind, was getting bored with how good that weapon was when I quit.
Vaykor Hek is cool, but I tend to use a short range secondary so I need range to make up for that. My Penta has been retired for a while and my Quanta and Synoid Simulor are just meme weapons for my mirage. Lastly Dread is just a half assed attempt at an Ivara Artemis Bow build.

For secondary I mainly use Synoid Gammacor, love the energy and cuts through hordes of enemies like butter with some penetration. Scales kind of bad into later stages though.
I used the Sonicor a whole bunch before I quit, but I heard it got nerfed a bit. Also that delicious energy proc from Gammacor.

the weapons themselves are not as important as the builds. Are you stacking damage? Are you using dual stats for your status based weapons and stacking crit with your crit ones? Are you using corrosive or slash procs or bringing corrosive projection?

I'm probably missing out on a lot of good new mods, barely scratched the surfaces of those Riven ones for starters. Got 2 so far.

I don't really know what new weapons are worth going for, I need some variety in my life.
Formaing and potatoing a new weapon from the ground up takes a lot of resources and time so I need to make the right choices. I'm not a big fan of "super aimy" stuff like snipers and bows, other than that I'd love to hear some suggestions.

were the 60% status/60% elemental mods not in game when you last played? they're the main thing missing from your builds, which would pretty much all benefit from them.
other than that, hunter munitions is the current hotness and is available in the zombie event right now. it will make your soma more relevant until de makes it shit in a month, the boltor will always fall off a cliff though.

I didn't consider proccing status to be worth dropping 30% damage when they already to fairly fine considering their speed. For rifles I have all except fire, secondary all except lightning and for shotguns only the toxin.

I guess adding a second one of these on adds a whole 20%.

Teshin > Lotus

why even live

so that explains my opticor. and all my blast weapons not being fun anymore. wtf is wrong with DE? why nerf a fun animation? its not like it made the game any easier or anything….

seriously, what the fuck.

think of it like this; proccing viral faster = 50% reduction in total health of the enemy, which does a lot for decreasing TTK. proccing slash more often = more stacking finisher damage that ignores armor. both are key at taking down high level enemies when using a weapon that doesn't have FUCK YOU levels of damage (i.e. Tigris Prime, Atterax with meme strike).

Having a part drop in fucking rot c infested salvage is fucking bullshit cancer. 2 out of 3 groups there's a single guy that wants to extract after wave 1. And everyone follows him.

remove heavy calibur and add hunter munitions

you really need to reflect on yourself m8.

holy fucck, when did this glitch start? is this for everybody? or just you. i really want to create an army on the plains. this reminds me of when spectres first became a thing and there were no limits to how many you could deploy at once. this might even make up for them completely ruining the ragdoll.

i see your problem. do it solo with ember or with ignis or any other aoe gun. rot c only takes 5 mins at the most when solo.

for everyone. they removed the time limit for ghost. so they last until you die. i tried to make a huge army on the plains last night but gave up because of slow spawns.

Yes, Konzu must also be enslaved.

So Destiny 2 is easily the worst game of the year without hyperbole and i am looking for something new. I tried Warframe a year ago and the intro to a world map of squares was confusing and coming back i know even less. Is there a way to restart entirely?

intentionally? or was this a mistake. was it in the patch notes?

As horrible as that sounds it's the best current shootan game on the market. some of the guns are satisfying to shoot and it lets you go fast on maps without fuckloads of cluttered geometry
Also, those asses man. Ivara has literal fuck handles.

Angst is going to be around for awhile user, nobody wants her shit.

>do new quest
>lotus leaves with spoopy nigger
>i can finally do missions in peace without the lotus reminding me how that the console is nearby and that triggering the alarm now will start the data destruction
>ordis says he will play back lotus recordngs during missions
FUCK YOU ORDIS

How? Timer doesn't really seem significantly shortened and I don't know how I'm supposed to be able to keep all 3 reactors up all the time. Took me pretty much the same time to solo.

This is meta shitposting tbh

My way of doing it was on speedva (I hear nekros works as well) with a long reaching melee and making sure I didn't get the shitty map.
As the infested charged me i just ran around in a circuit shoving anti serum into each thing. And hes wrong user it doesn't take 5 minutes it still takes a bit of time but it is shorter and less annoying having to deal with team mates, specifically because you're alone all the anti serum drops fall to you and you only making it waaay more manageable.

Stop shilling your shitty f2p shitware.

Malice acolyte now live along side Angst

it is a fair bit quicker if you're able to keep all 3 up solo, but the real reason is preserve your sanity.
i did most of my 60+ c rot runs with solo excal. rage/lifestrike/eblade made it fairly brainless, like most things.

this tbh Holla Forums

i never understood why people sage bate posts.

Fug, malice one shots muh rhino

If Ordis can do space mom's job for her, what do we need space mom for?

for the thicc ass

I mean space mom is purple now, is this an upgrade or a downgrade?

Can't Ordis get better recordings? Fucker can't even do anything right.

For nothing
Let us be rid of this jew that led the destruction of a highly advanced empire all because of muh chillens

Playing on PS4, great game.Sold Destiny 2, got frost prime by using 30-day prime trial, still got no one to play with though.

i just want to make a 5k rpm grakata meme build, is that so wrong?

I don't know what's with DE and being unable to make things both difficult and fun. The index quests where you can't win with too much of a margin is fucking bullshit. I wouldn't mind if this bullshit hadn't cost me half a million already.
I went about +7, then my NPC turned in 4 while the enemy team refused to do anything for the rest of the match.
I waited until it was fucking 30 seconds left with no one turning in a single thing. They suddenly turn in 20 while I only have 15 on me and I can't catch up.
I balance around a bit with about 6 more but 20 in my inventory. Suddenly enemy pops 30 just before time out.

Apparently. You only had a 9.93% chance to get 0 copies on 56 attempts and you aced it.

Invest more

I know that feel.
Clearly these faggots have no idea what fucking worthless means.

If you think that's bad, have this for a story
This fucking player base really needs to get the absolute goddamn shit bullied out of it. Like raiding the server farms that host all the Warframe shit and destroying it type bullying.

Seems like it would be amazing with the Knell. But I never tried it.

And I just checked trade chat and there's some faggot trying to sell it for 40p.
The audacity of these faggots.

They do it because they know that someone will buy it.

That new fan is actually pretty good. I mean it's not the atterax but probably on par with all of the high end Dual Swords. Still melts highly armored opponents better than guns do.

melting high level armor is entry level for melee weapons though. the real questions are how good is the range, and how mobile and fun is the stance?

Yeah, range is the only stat that matters on melee (aside from riven disposition). How's the range?

It has no range.
It has a slide attack on par with daggers that launches you half across the screen.
also the stance is shit as expected.

At least the alt fire on the shotgun is neat and strong. Too bad the reload on it is bugged to all fuck at the moment.
better than expected.

What's with this game and handing me affinity boosters as login rewards now?

I wanna die.

Newanon that was told to get the excalibur frame here. I already had an account and I picked the Excalibur frame, but I have no idea how to play the game since I already did the tutorial mission on this account. Is there a way to replay the tutorial mission so I can l2p?

look at the controls under options. there, that's everything the tutorial tells you.
just do what space mom says.

what happens if you put CL on it and kill something? does it survive with 23.2% life?

How do you edit your ship? Asking for mom.

Get exalted blade unlocked, now press 4 and keep spamming E until everything around you is dead. If something does not die, press 2 then E, and that should solve the problem.

think it's in inventory>orbiter>edit

There was a tutorial in the codex on the ship I figured out how to space ninja.

Jesus Christ is there anything in this game you can't paint? You can change the color of your mother FUCKING arrows in this game. Is there a way to earn more colors without sending money?

Some holidays have free color schemes, alternatively later on you can grind for rare shit and sell it for plat.

Gotcha. I really really like this game. Holy shit. How has this game been under my nose this whole time? I thought it was basic ass cowadoody f2p Destiny.

early on you would have been right user. hell, abilities used to be mods you had to slot in order to use as opposed to baseline like they are now. but, say what you will about DE, they keep iterating and improving on things. sometimes it's two steps forward and one step back, but they still keep going and innovating and in all of it they've managed to make a pretty damn fun game.

How do I get blueprints?

depends on the blueprint. Most are sold at the market for credits.

I opened a relic and got a Valkyr Prime Blueprint is that good? It was my first relic.

You're far too new to be worrying about prime gear, so just hold onto it for now. Get yourself some good weapons and more frames and then prime stuff.

I did a mission that let me open a relic before but now it isn't working what do?

Did you equip a relic for the mission? If you did and you got nothing you need to make sure you get 10 reactant in the mission for it to be opened.

It depends. To open relics, you do void fissure missions. Which mission nodes have a fissure available changes, so if you hit replay mission after the fissure expired you would get the regular mission. You also need to gather 10 reactant which doesn't happen during the normal length of some missions (ex. capture is done but you only have 6/10, farm the rest before exiting mission).

Valkyr Prime blueprint is and has always been common. On the relic drop table. first 3 from top are common (25.33% chance on Intact), next 2 uncommon (11% chance on Intact) and last item is rare (2% chance on Intact). Until you are more familiar with the game just keep your prime stuff. The one exception to this is if Baro (a merchant that shows up ever second weeekend) has anything good. Even then, you want to exchange commons or at most uncommons to Baro.

Am I the bad guy?

That's some Dangan Romper shit right there.

How do you know if a mission is a void fissure or not?

This game is unironically some of the most fun I have had with a shooter since UT2K4.

I went to bed last night angry I couldn't play more. The movement mechanics are so satisfying mane.

You can select void relic missions from the star chart, there's a separate tab specifically for them.

Thanks a lot. I can't wait to play again.

No probs, also:
I'm too lazy to check the whole thread but in case noone else mentioned - do NOT spend your free platinum on stuff unless you're absolutely sure, I recommend to spend it on warframe slots. It takes quite a while to get to the point where you can reliably farm platinum and it requires trading which is boring. I spent my starter plat on rushing crafting which is possibly the single worst thing i could've used it on.

Is Paris Prime a good bow? I've been using it as my main wep for quite a while now, haven't forma'd it yet and I don't have most of the cool double stat mods yet. I heard dread is good too, but is it better than paris prime?

I only have 50 free platinum right now is it possible to get more?

You can't get more free platinum, but you can get more platinum without spending money on it by trading things like prime parts/blueprints to other players for platinum. Of course, they had to either buy it or trade for it from someone who did.

It is but it requires trading, I haven't done much of it myself, but once you get to later planets you can get some nice mods that sell for a few plat each. Also keep doing vault relic runs, you can sell duplicate items. 50 plat is enough for 2 warframe slots (each one is 20 plat), I recommend you get Valkyr, she's fun and strong. Carried me through most of the planets and she's really cute to boot. You'll have to google tuts on what are the best things to farm to sell for plat, because I'm not sure myself.

Or you can be a good goy and buy platinum for money :^)

is this pose cuter

another revision

Funny enough it's the same studio that co-developed Unreal 1, UT99, & 2k4. Hell concept wise Warframe was initially called Dark Sector and was going to be a a spiritual sequel to Unreal but they couldn't find a publisher and eventually reworked it to a bland third person shooter to appease publishers before eventually going back to what we have today.
Makes me wonder how many of the folks who worked on those games still work there.

You're right my dude. I forgot about that. Cool.

sortie worthy with like, 1-3 forma (depends on persona taste) and something of a sidegrade/slight downgrade to dread due to dread being slash-focused and slash being, in general, a better damage type than puncture. bows are largely reliant on headshots in order to succeed, since you need to make every shot count, but if you're comfy with it then paris prime can take you through a lot of stuff. it's not optimal, but it'll work, and if you have fun with bows then by all means.

buy one warframe slot (20p) and two sets of 2 weapon slots (12p apiece, 24 total) so you'll be left with 6p. this will give you a total of 3 warframe slots and 7 or 8 weapon slots, which is enough to keep you going until you can start farming plat yourself.

to give yourself a headstart on farming platinum, spend some time on "endless" missions on the early planets. stuff that's listed as survival, defense, excavation or interception are all "endless" in the sense that after each round you can opt to continue onward for more rewards at the risk of more dangerous enemies. you can do this endlessly, and the enemies will continue to scale up until they reach obscene levels, but that usually takes an hour+ of continuous fighting in one area. in your case, going to Everest on Earth (excavation level) is a solid way to get useful resources as well as what are known as Lith relics.

warframe uses a "rotation"system for many of it's rewards. it pulls from 3 potential pools of rewards, called A, B and C, and each pool consists of several possible rewards with varying drop chances. most endless missions follow an A/A/B/C rotation for rewards, meaning the first and second "milestones" each pull from the A pool, while the 3rd pulls from the B pool and the 4th pulls from the C pool.

for defense missions, wave's 5 and 10 are the A pool, 15 is the B pool, and 20 is the C pool. for survival, it's similar, with rewards coming every 5 minutes, so 5 and 10 are A, 15 minute is B, and 20 minutes is C. for interception rounds 1 and 2 are A pool, 3 is B, and 4 is C, and for excavation, the pools are divvied up based on a 400 cryotic rotation. so at 100 and 200 cryotic you get pool A rewards, 300 cryotic you get pool B, and 400 you get pool C. these all repeat, so running a survival for 40 minutes will give you the same pattern of rewards as running it for 20 or 60 minutes would.

so with that all out of the way, one of the best early ways to start getting plat is to spend some time on Earth at Everest running he excavation mission there to 400 or 800 cryotic. this will typically net you 1-2 relics for every 400 cyrotic, and then you can either go and trade these relics directly for platinum or else you can use them in fissures to get a chance at the specific items they hold. typically people pay less for relics that are still available, so i wouldn't expect more than 5-15p at max per Lith relic. but it would be relatively steady platinum, and you remove the RNG of hoping for a rare drop when you run a fissure. of course, getting a rare drop can increase the plat you get by quite a bit (many rare drops go for 40-60p, depending on the buyer and the market at the time) but it's a matter of a sure thing vs. a chance. if you need plat and you need it now, selling the unopened relics is probably your best bet.

so in sum, get a warframe slot, get 2 sets of 2 weapon slots, level all your mk-1 weapons (including the ones you can get on the market) to rank 30 and then sell them for credits cause theyre trash, then get yourself a basic starter weapon (regular Bo and regular Braton for example) and spend a little time each time you play at Everest on Earth. 400-800 cryotic, whatever is comfy for you, and you'll slowly start to build up a reserve of relics that you can then turn into items or plat at your leisure.

INFINITY DIVISION MEMBERS

Should I slot in Heavy Caliber, Shred or maybe something completely different?

Which of the new weapons is fun? Have tried the Stubba and so far I'm thoroughly unimpressed with it.

I'd just replace the two elementals with dual stat versions, but you already forma'd so it's kinda moot. The build is pretty good as is.

The new tenno shotgun. It's a beast.

oh and I forgot to mention, if you have the acolyte mods that increase crit chance or damage I'd put those on.

I've had this Atterax in my inventory for ages without really using it, and it has always been pretty strong from what I've heard. What's the idea behind this weapon anyway, do I build crit?
This is me not really trying since I obviously still need to potatoe and forma it.

Which one? Argon Scope? That one seems a bit pointless on Soma with a 75% crit.

either bladed rounds or argon. And it's not pointless, you realize that you get higher damage crits if your chance is over 100% right?

But muh red crits!

if i had to choose one or the other, i'ld go with shred over heavy cal. it makes good use of the punch through, and the accuracy hit is non-negligible.
until the slash proc nerf hits you don't really have to choose though.

N-no I didn't know that. Sounds neat. I got both but I'll only go red with Argon so I'll try that. It should go in my last slot instead of HC/Shred?

if you have both it kinda depends on your preference. AS is harder to proc, but BR does a little less damage I think. And both require you ADS which is kinda annoying. I have three build on my somaP, being pure crit and slash build with both acolyte mods, an elemental that's set up like yours, and a mix of both.

I only seem to get rifle mods should I buy the basic rifle? Also there seem to be two versions of each starter weapon what is up with that

Thanks my man that sounds really helpful. Thanks.

The answer is always a resounding
NO

Oh wait, I thought you were talking about platinum. Yeah, with credits, sure, knock yourself out, try out what you like. The MK-1 variety is sold as a weapon and not as a blueprint like everything else. So you just buy it and use it straight away instead of building it and using up resources+more credits.

Yea that is what I meant. Sorry about the confusion, user.

MK1 Braton is a good weapon. The MK1 Strum is also a decent starting shotgun, but it takes different mods.

I just unlocked the Mutualist Alad V blueprint key. Where are the best places to farm the Nav Coordinates at?

0/10, its okay

A M A Z I N G

So what you are telling me, is that it is going to take for-fucking-ever for me to get Mesa.

Did you check every single room?
Those corpus like to make mazes with tiny rooms everywhere

yep

i've had it show the spawning message then never show up a couple times.

I just waited assuming it's a time thing, is the trigger a place? That's fucking dumb.
I like that one.

you know i never figured out how to do that.

It only works with throwables, and if you've ever played Dark Sector, its exactly like that

There seems to be two different variants of the Bran and other weapons in the equipment menu what is up with that? There is a mk1 version and a normal version on sale for credits.

yeah, the mk-1 versions are basically starter versions of the weapons with weaker stats. the "normal" braton (and paris, kunai, bo, strun) that you see in the marketplace are objectively better than the mk-1 stuff. pure upgrades. however, it's a good idea to do all the mk-1 stuff first because after you use a "real" weapon it's hard to go back to a crappy one.

ah, good to know. i hardly ever use throwables but i know what you mean. i'll give it a shot.

MK1 is "newbie version" of a weapon with reduced stats, but can be purchased in full with credits alone without needing to be built. Still good to rank up because it counts as a separate weapon to get up for rank points. Worth going through the market and grabbing up each of the MK1 weapons just to level through them and then toss away.

Gotcha. Are all of the weapons available in the equipment menu to buy for platinum all weapons you can craft with blueprints? Is that all of the weapons in the whole game?

There isn't any weapon that can only be bought with platinum. Some prime weapon blueprints are not obtainable currently and will be rotated back in at some point. So for those weapons buying the BP from other players likely means platinum.

All the weapons in the market are possible to make with blueprints though you will need to get the blueprints from either dead enemies like the gorgon and the boar or through the clan dojo.

All the weapons in the market aren't all the weapons in the game, like prime, wraith, prisma and vandal versions of weapons aren't there and those you get through story progression.

*get -some- of the blueprints
most blueprints are available in the market.

all well, almost all "normal" weapons which is to say non-prime, non-wraith, non-vandal and non-prisma can be bought via plat. not every weapon in the market is buildable from blueprints bought in the market though. many require a clan to get the blueprint. but overall, every normal variant of a weapon can be build via a blueprint. you don't have to spend any real money to get anything. the only advantage spending plat brings is it gets you the thing you want right now and to be fair, it also brings a free slot + reactor/catalyst, which in certain situations, like with Darvo Deals or special seasonal sales, can make using plat a better choice overall. otherwise the only thing that requires plat is cosmetics. the only thing you will ever *need* plat for is expanding your available weapon/warframe/riven slots.

prime weapons, vandal weapons, wraith weapons and prisma weapons are acquired through other means. primes can be bought using RL cash via Prime Access, but only whatever is available for the Prime Access at the time. stuff that isn't available via PA is only obtainable in-game by getting their parts/bp's from relics in fissures or by trading with other players.

wraith and vandal stuff is either given as some kind of reward from events, or obtainable from invasions (usually on a part-by-part basis). for example, you can build the strun wraith or the dera vandal by completing certain invasions where the parts/bp are offered as rewards. other stuff, like the Furax Wraith, can be obtained in a similar fashion via the bounty system from Konzu at Cetus.

prisma stuff is bought exclusively from Baro Ki'teer when he shows up at a relay once every two weeks for 48 hours. i wouldn't worry about Baro stuff right now though, since in order to buy his stuff it requires you sacrifice prime parts/bp's to acquire the currency he uses.

There are certain weapons types that do not appear in the equipment menu - Prime weapons (occasionally unique like Euphona, but often just an upgraded version of another weapon) which are built from parts dropped by completing Void Fissure quests with certain Void Relics equipped), Wraith/Vandal/Prisma/etc. versions of weapons that can be built from event drops/stores, alerts, or void trader, as well as Faction-specific versions of weapons (Vaykor-, Sancti-, etc.), and weapons dropped by the Stalker. There might be a few exceptions that I'm forgetting, but for all other weapons you can buy their blueprints from the in-game Market or from a Clan's research lab. Unless you're after a weapon that comes from a vaulted relic (Prime weapons that have been removed from current rotation) you can get by with no plat expenditure at all. Just substitute plat with pain and suffering, and you can get it.

What he said.

thanks user. forgot about those.

aside from the weird magazine size, i'm liking this little gun. gonna toss a forma or two on it and see how it performs. plan on doing status with corr+primed heated charge. anyone else have a chance to try out the stubba? i've been using it on acolyte hunts and it's been holding it's own, so i'm wondering if it could be worthwhile for harder shit like floods and sorties.

user, no.

nevermind.

Unlock the other thread yo