Video games have a racial "diversity problem"

archive.fo/n6EqU

What do you expect?

alright user, if you insist

Posting in a journos honeypot thread.

numbers

Maybe because before instead of using humans game devs had more imagination and used non-humans?

thanks for taking time away from your faceberg to post this

cancer, they are britain's NBC

What did you say about pepe, faggot?

Boy I sure do hate those racial minorities! Right fellow channers?

I hate to break it to you, but Pepe is for normalfags.

Hi /leftypoo/

Hello cuckchan.

Nonwhite confirmed. Commit suicide, please.

diversity is weakness, merit is strength. All that needs to be said.

EXCELLENT WORK STARTING OFF THIS DUBS THREAD WITH DUBS OP.

They should really force niggers to be 90% of all game companies, nigger women especially - with giant fucking stupid golly wog afros.
They should all be smelly dykes too, and muslim.

When 90% of all game designers are smelly golly wog dyke nigger terrorist muslims, then things will start to look slightly better.
It won't be fixed until 100% are that, and all games made before are wiped from history, along with all the statues and all the white people alive today.

They are England's Ministry of Truth.
Paid for by the slave population of the prison isle. Existing solely to fill their heads with warped propaganda which will lead to the destruction of England at the behest of some (((bankers))).

I love this meme

Well yeah it's cause no one wants to play as niggers and niggers don't have as interesting history as nips, chinks or europoors.

They're not explaining their metrics well. Are 27% of the women over 44, or 27% of the total 21 million?

These fucking retards will never learn. The false claim that racial homogenity can "negatively affect a game's quality" has been disproven over and over again. Games like Okami have long since proven that fantastic games don't need to have niggers on the dev team or in-game character cast to be incredible.

Please don't take our state propaganda outlet seriously anymore. Same with theindependent theguardian dailyfail pretty much all british media in general.

Not-enough-Asian-developers articles like this never, ever end with "So make sure you buy lots of Japanese games."

No, killing other people is better, or if you're gonna got out with a bang better take some people with you

I can see this being accurate if they're counting the shitty mobile game player base.

Daily reminder 15 years ago, Americans vowed revenge against arabs and now they are taught in school they're racially inferior to them.

user, they have even begun posting gondola on twitter.

That's exactly what they're doing.

Theyll never understand gondola though

Was going to post this earlier but had to go X-mas shopping.
Necrobump, but whatever.
However a vast majority of straight white males is representative of the gaming audience and it is why there are so many.
Even in the UK statistics tell me it is still 87.1% white British citizens.
Not many black sure, but since it is the BBC I imagine Asian in this sense is the UK code word version of Asian which means Arab or middle easterner, otherwise the statement is the most wrong anyone could ever be.
What do they call actual Asians? orientals?
>Not enough black people and asians are employed in game development in the UK so they asked 4 of them if there is a race problem