Ants RTS: Empires of the Undergrowth

How come nobody mentions this? Been almost 20 days since the early access release and 15 since the current. I'm having a blast with it. It's the only game I'm hyped for.

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html
stallman.org/archives/2012-nov-feb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whale, please wipe these monsters from the face of the Earth.

Tell us more about the game OP. How is it?

RIP Thread

Because its Early Access
and the fact that Holla Forums hasn't had great taste since 2014

I remember playing a version of this game on Windows 95 that looked much nicer.

I was wondering why someone hasn't made an ant RTS yet.

I'm surrounded by children.

Looks fun. Simplified dungeon keeper but with ants. I hear there's only 6 campaign levels out so far, though. I'd wait til it has more content.

It's pretty fun. Pretty macro based. You place markers for the ants to move towards. There are 5 control groups (markers) that you assign. Three kinds of units so far: workers, who can build tiles and replenish larvae, melee warriors and mortar ranged spitters.

For example, you place tiles for melee warriors. Workers come by themselves to fulfill the order, and go to the queen for a larva to place on the tile. 50 food for a melee tile, and 5 food for every hatch. One tile supports one unit. Balancing expenditure on numbers vs ability to replenish the dead is a big part of the game. There's a nice amount of content in the EA version, I recommend you come by it.

why even bother?

WHY

Because WINE is an outdated shit :^)

It's early access, dude. There's only 4 missions and 2 challenges.

I just want to play Swarm Assault

Richardo Stallmanu doesn't support wine. Running non-free software on Lunix doesn't magically make it free.

An RTS with Ants. Interesting idea, but whats the draw?

What stops this from being a cookie-cutter RTS with a creepy crawly coat of paint? Whats the meta like? "Have a larger blob of melee ants, and a larger blob of ranged ants and you win"

Are there any unique mechanics? Perhaps something ant-related, like collecting grain and sugars makes your ants evolve one way, but eating human trash evolves you another, or perhaps a mix?

Because all I'm seeing so far is "Dune II but with Bugs". Early access or not, this sound bog-standard.

He does support necrophilia and pedophilia though, as well as (((gravmass)))

t. microcuck

quite honestly an RTS that's not starcraft2 would be amazing in it self tbh

ye na. as much as I loved sim ant I aint playing an early access clone

Not a clone, just ants.

Holy shit anons where have you been all this time?
What's the best level and why is it the long ass one(I think it was level 15 or something) where the map was this large spiral and the mission went on for almost an hour?

Can I have the link to where you got that, or at least something that says that he said that?

Bitch motherfucker nigger ass poo poo head.
I mentioned the EA version had currents out. Wasn't sure pasting magnet in OP's was allowed. Look for yourself.

hello yes
where is the rule 34 of game

avast m80
forgive me first m8 'ere but
we aint got no frills for shills o'er in this part'a tha sea
yarrrr

It's not bad, but it's still an Early Access game so it gets no mention until they release the complete game, which according to them, will come out in Spring 2019, assuming there are no delays.

This dude is nuts

We used to discuss it all the time back when anons were allowed Dungeon Keeper threads but as soon as Mark started deleting them due to GayJay shitposters it kind of got forgotten.

go back to whatever hole you came from, we don't like your kind here.

I came from here. You made me.

C&C: Red Alert has better ants than this meme.

That's why. Come back and let me know when it's a finished game.

We are in the same boat m8, they tell me to go back to where ever I came from but little do they know I've been here all along just don't have much to say cause there are too many faggots on here that jump all over your shit. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if some of the faggots ass blasting other anons is cause they want us to leave here so we can cuddle in half-Chan's hug box.

I was talking about this 2 years ago, not that game but the fact that they should make a remake of SIM ants. When I played SIM ants a all ways wished I could just make a ton of flying ants and just scope out the area so I could do a more stratigic attack or just simply find out here there is a lot of food. There is sip much shit they could of added to the game

Ants are cute.

When are anons going to play the Ants maps for DTA?

We can do them now if you want

People use the word "shill" a lot around here but this is an actual shill thread

Damn right I'm shilling this game. It's good, give it a shot. Happiness is shared.

pfft.

Or don't, whatever. I've given the EA version and the previous demo a bunch of hours. It's not prefect but it's enjoyable.

nah, eat shit.

Early access… You're just screwing with me, aren't you? Well just for that I'm not saging.

stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html
stallman.org/archives/2012-nov-feb.html
Ctrl+F necrophilia and pedophilia respectively. Pedo crusaders are insufferable retards who take shit out of context, his point is perfectly fine even if somewhat vacuous since he only talks about consensual sex whereas the real question is when/whether consent is possible. But yeah, he did say it. The sex with plants thing is an inside joke about a conference that I can't be assed to look up right now.

sage for obvious fucking reasons

Fucking idiot, this is where you sage, because your post is off topic to the thread.