2nd MHW BETA START ON DEC. 22nd-26th
NO PS+ REQUIRED

Post complaint
REEE at everyone
Don't forget, my opinion > your opinion

twitter.com/bk2128/status/940541862015668224

Resources:
>Ping's MHXX Dex: sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmhxxdex/
>Athena's ASS for XX 0.21b: mediafire.com/file/aciahjorffckfwo/Athena's Armor Set Search for MHXX v0.21b.zip
>Athena's ASS list for all MH games: mediafire.com/folder/4o1idj7mmtn85/Monster_Hunter
>Information on item droprates, skills, monsters, etc: kiranico.com/en/mh4u
>MH4U Relic Chart Stats and Images: imgur.com/a/b3xwy
>MH4U Relic Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oyh86FG6V4-T5zegGIZuX0b-_tyy7_TIe8Wv8jkfZE/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=1520165799
>How many times will I have to hunt in order to get _?: desiresensor.com/
>Attack Stat Stack Chart: i.imgur.com/sSRW7q6.png
>Kinsect Flowchart: i.imgur.com/wD2OUug.png
>Kinsect Ingredients list: i.imgur.com/qf79jKs.png
>Arena Armor Recipes and Requirements : pastebin.com/kvLN7Fni

Other urls found in this thread:

please
imgur.com/gallery/Tdulu
imgur.com/a/LBtbv
gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?264641-30-1-2015-CIA-Format-DLC-s-Themes-amp-Updates-Section-Posting-Guidelines-PLEASE-READ
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/
discord.gg/ufeb9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for World is actually really fun. Don’t listen to contrarian babies.

In b4 makoto's autism ruins the thread.

If you already have the beta, you dont need to download it again.

They said they weren't going to start on the pc port til after the console release. I'm betting six months at the least.

This. They're mad its not on switch.

I'm glad World is easier than the other MHs, now I can finally get into this series =)

I have never seen anyone actually post a source for this. I've heard they were taking longer to make it perfect. Posts that say they are specifically waiting for the console version before they begin work on the PC version reeks of asshurt. Please post a source for this claim.

shit so not till E3, guess i have something to look forward to around my birthday

Boy do I have a game for you.

Deviants and hypers make it too hard still ;-;
At least in world even diablos is easy

Can't wait to play World on PC with you nerds

will be alot better since we dont have to do Friend code bullshit anymore

I can't wait to join the 8/v/ clan and see nothing but furries and autism in the lobbies. 16 player lobbies are going to be pretty hilarious too.

Low rank Diablo was always easy tho

Anyone up for a 4 man rathalos/diablos hunt once the demo starts? I tried it with one other dude but we never managed to kill either one of em. The anajanath is manageable though.

And for a real hunter challenge
Is anyone up for a pukei pukei HUNT??

inb4 shillkun samefags in another thread.

Why are people expecting the pc port to be quality? Nips can't into pc and there's going to be denuvo anyway

Denuvo keeps out cheaters so its good anyways

Dragon's Dogma port was good.

this is true, it's not impossible that it will be good

-MT Framework
-The only port CapCom has fucked up recently has been the 30 FPS lock on the Okami rerelease.

Why?

It's almost like you are one of those weirdos who dont play mmo's and dont understand that you play online games for the social interactions

STOP

What are you talking about? MH is an anti-gay/furry game for only the most brotier of gamers. Its a true mans game.

Want a game for /cuteboys/? Go play TLOU.
Night in the woods got you furries covered too.

You literally wear the skin if animals in this game. It's like silence of the lambs for furfags

But I only got into MH because I wanted to get fucked by Zinogre

I don't associate with furries and fags in real life, I won't do it online either. I'll stick to playing with non-degenerates.

Are you sure about that, the ERP community here love MH. >>>/erp/34747 besides MH is all about the social co-op experience, it's obvious that world will be the best MH for all the people who loved the social aspect in monster hunter like our friends in /vg/

>>>/erp/148257, the skype group may be dead but dont worry they'll be making a discord as soon as world releases

Too late

I want Swingyboi back.

REMEMBER THAT THESE NIGGERS ALSO SAID GENERATIONS/X WAS NOT GOING TO HAVE A G RANK VERSION AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.
DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES.

I want to believe their lies. Because I desperately want MonHun to escape handheld hell. I am sick of playing these games on the 3ds.

MY HANDS ARE TOO BIG FOR THIS SHIT

please use archive.is/monster-hunter-world-delayed-release-on-pc-is-just-a-resources-and-manpower-issue/

tl;dr Capcom doesn't have enough manpower to work on the PC game at the same time as the consoles. PC is being released later, date TBA.

This. I fucking hate handheld garbage.

As long as its cosmetic I dont give a shit, let people spend their money on whatever they want to, no matter how shit their taste is. I just want to play and have fun with the game, is that too much to ask for?

I wouldnt mind getting a more traditional MH game on the switch, be it MH5 or no. I like being able to play my vidya anywhere and just not on the tv.
You guys should have gotten 3dsxl, but if even that is too small for your hands then idk about you but my manlet hands feel great

good joke, the only people who will have fun with the game will be normalfags and erp trannies that will finally be able to play dress up

Amazing argument, user.

i've been told that this is the new gay community. judging by the posts, it seems that i wasn't lied to.
so what are going to call our guild, fellow hunters? and any leaks about the lore? i can't believe that the story will last for 50 hours XD.
mh world is going to be the best monhun game. i can't even go back to playing the previous entries after trying the demo.

Switch isn't even a bad console (despite Holla Forums memes), I just hate the grip on it. I'll pick one up once good aftermarket setups come out (and an MH game comes out for it in NA, fuck MHXX).

I see faggots here going on about how casual MHW is, but the videos of gameplay make it look pretty much the same, so… what's the problem?

Difficulty is a joke,you can walk while you heal, they went for bigger maps but there are safe teleport points everywhere,HBG/LBG have been completely reworked and lost what made them unique, they play exactly like each other on top of a retard SUPER MOVE. Horn got nerfed again, GS is now about using a near invincibility move to just constantly stay on a boss. The enviroment reduced to a bunch of gimmicks that make fights even more easier.

meant to

I see faggots here going on about how casual MHW is, but the videos of gameplay make it look pretty much the same, so… what's the problem?
The problem is that you are wrong

I dunno, dubs decides the guild name i guess?

If you hate the grip then you can try using one of these.

I bought a controller style grip for my 3dsxl but if my hands still cramp up I will have no choice. I will have to preorder world

There was a chatbox in the beta. You can just mute mics and use shout outs during hunts.

BUT WHAT IF A GIRL IS TALKING

No one cares about your screencaps, Makoto. All of that information was completely invalidated by the demo.

Cant wait to erp with Holla Forums anons on world

If you can kill a Rathalos you can talk to a girl, sad-kun.

I didn't get the chance to play the beta when it came around as I haven't falling for the PS+ scheme.
Did they make it so you could combo into applying sword and board coatings, or do you still have to take a second to apply them?

Did those make it into MHW?

I didn't notice any coatings

user, read the picture in the OP. There is literally a free ps4 demo coming out in 2 days. Check it out for yourself then. And there are no coatings in the demo btw, no more huntan styles either.

I just got generations. What can I expect? Do I have to use hunting style? Or can I play it like a normal MonHun? This isn't that important, I am just curious. I plan on going SnS/Charge Blade

You're about to get bullied. you can play it like normal mh if you want

Why bully?

For getting generations and not 4u or at least XX. I hope you have fun with it though user

I have every English release monster Hunter game except generations and freedom 1.

this is the best monster, anyone who says otherwise is obviously a retarded nerdlord tbh

All of the monsters introduced in 4 were cool as shit and I want all of them in world. Especially Kecha, Zamtrios, and Tetsu.

Think of world's new weapon stuff as an extension of 4u's mechics and you have a clearer picture about the kind of stuff you can do. There are no hunting styles or arts but there are a few abilities that bring those to mind and allow you to do aerial attacks and such. My favorite new thing they added is they made the jumping attack with the sword and shield relevant again. When you land a charged attack you pop into the air and can press circle to do a shield bash, or triangle to do a helmsplitter style attack with your sword. It feels really good to pull off and gives the sword and shield a lot more options. You can also use the slingshot with your sword and shield out so you basically become Spiderman, and can shoot projectiles out of it like poison knives. SnS got buffed bigly in world which makes me happy because it's always been my favorite weapon. Just about the only weapon that wasn't changed much is hunting horn. Even gunlance is looking strong this time around.

Stop reminding me of all the decent monsters that aren't making it into World.

SnS was one of the most powerful weapons in Generations. It probably didn't get buffed that much. Gunlance was also really good.

We don't know if that list is real. It came from reddit, user. There are still plenty of great monsters on it though. Please they are adding new monsters to the game. That honestly is my main concern. If they only add one monster at a time it could get pretty stale waiting for the next one to come out. I am hoping they release like 4-5 every month but that might be asking too much.

The list looks pretty fucking good so far. My only beef with it is there aren't enough monsters from 3u and 4u. I don't think there is a single returning monster I want to see from 4 on the leaked list, but there is still some good stuff on there. Why would I run damage control for a game that isn't even out yet? Can't we talk about the stuff we want to see in the new game and be disappointed by the stuff that isn't? Or do you have some other motive here?

For reference, here's the 'leaked list'
imgur.com/gallery/Tdulu

And here's a gallery of some of the monsters on that list.
imgur.com/a/LBtbv

What you might notice is that a lot of the new monsters look like shitty redesigns of old monsters, and a bunch are just generic gay dinosaurs.

PS. Lavasioth is the fucking Gypceros of piscine wyverns, why the fuck does he still exist?

Hence my sadness of no 4 monsters which in my opinion had some of the more unique and memorable designs. There is a sickening lack of crazy colorful monsters in there. Tobi and Pukei are cute though.

there's no way that there is no rajang, tigrex or nargacuga, in addition to none of these

I find the lack of Zinogre and Tigrex practically unforgivable. They are basically mascots at this point.

I think they've had trouble porting monsters over to worlds.
They've got all these monsters in a new engine with more fluid looking animations and so on.
I'm thinking that's why there's so many recolours/variants and there's some monsters missing that stand out because they haven't had time to make them work.

How could you not have Tigrex. How is he hard to implement? He run fass and throw rock, user.

SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!

Tobi is clearly the new Narga, Pukei is probably the new Chameleos. Which really begs the question of what was wrong with the old Narga and Chameleos. The Ya-kus are the new Kut-kus, except they don't look anything alike. At least the Kut-kus went from pink bird to blue bird to creepy crow bird. The new ones are a gay bird and a really shitty velociraptor.

And speaking of gay birds, where's Peco?

Pukei reminds me more of Gypceroes than anything but you're right. I am guessing they wanted to give us new versions of old monsters because it's a new continent kind of like alola forms in Pokemon.

I hope the new monsters play better than they look

It's not a matter of it being hard to implement, but having time to implement it. Tigrex is a very different monster to the ones already in the game, different body type, moveset, behaviour and so on. Considering that worlds goes a bit more in depth with monster habitats than previous games, it's reasonable to think that monsters take more time to implement than in previous games too.
Working on all that and putting it all into the new engine they've got for worlds, that's alot to work on for each monster.

Plus, If you've seen some videos from the beta then you know they devs are still ironing out some major bugs.
I think it's clear to see they're working on this right up until release. So I think they've played it safe and easy to begin with, hopefully DLC will bring a lot of new content as time goes on.

Sure, I can see that sort of reasoning, but then let's take it a step further. If they reskinned old monsters on purpose, then they must've chosen to bring back regular old monsters also on purpose. So who was really, really missing out on Barroth? Or Lavasioth? Or Uragaan? Uragaan is especially strange, since Radobaan seems like the new version.

Exactly, i cant wait for the dlc that will includes all these iconic monsters, i am so hype i wish i could preorder my seasosn pass right now, but i guess preordering monster hunter world will be enough for now, i mean, is the best monster hunter ever right guys!

There is no season pass. Jesus Christ contain your autism.

At last i truly see

Why don't they just, like, finish the game first?

I guess they have to make all the monsters from the scratch until one skeleton type is finished.
Then like the other post said, they want it to actually fit the environment.
And who knows if they are tweaking their appearances too like they did with rathalos.

I just hope releasing new monsters doesn't take way too long. If they could push like 1 per month, that would be a great.

If Rathalos and Rathian meet in world what happens?

One a month is way too few. I want 4-5 a month at least. The game will get boring way too fast if that is the case.

No. If they release monsters that slow then forget about it. Especially if the monster list is actually that small.

Might as well wait a year and play dauntless in the mean time

Is there something wrong with what I said? Free DLC is a given with monster hunter. The devs have said they intend to release new monsters, is talking about the games monster limitations objectively too shill-like?

No user. You can sip a potion while moving. The entire hunting genre is DEAD.

Dont worry guys, we'll have free dlc with more shit monster so just buy the game and play the 45 to 50 hours story campaing that no one asked for

4u's story was roughly 20 hours. The single player content is more than double that then that's good, user.

The only thing that legitimately unabashedly bothers me about this game is the combination of village and gathering hall. That is such a stupid fucking move it blows my mind.

There is no singleplayer content in the game or did you forget about this interview?

I just said that in the post you quoted. Doing that is absolutely retarded. I don't want to play the story with random fucks. Separating gathering hall and village is the best part of monster hunter. You get a chance to fight the monster solo then go at it with people you know. Except now you can't fight the gathering hall version solo to test your skill against a harder version. If there was a way to simulate having four people in your gathering hall and go out alone that would absolutely improve my opinion of the new system. As it stands right now if you want to fight the hardest version kg a monster you need to have four copies of the game. I sincerely hope they change that shit. Fighting the gathering hall version was always way more satisfying.

I still hope they bring 4U or XX to the PC, World is not shaping up to having a lot of content.

There is a way, it's called CITRA just give it another 2/3 years

Such lvls of pain.

I don't think it will be this fast.
Hell i don't think it will even be Citra the defacto 3DS emulator, just like the PSP had one or two shitty emulators before ppsspp came out of nowhere and shat on the entire emulation community
Having hope in citra is like having hope on PCSX/2, that shit will keep being complete shit until someone decide to actually code a decent PS1/PS2 Emulator.

sort of? CITRA only works for very specific games, and MH4U is on the list of ones that they're working on.
But XX? Forget about it, not only is the game
the worst monster hunter, it's JP only which means the devs aren't even gonna look at it.

but that's world
there is a translation patch

I really am convinced you're just a butthurt switchfag at this point.

But I have a PS4. World is pretty shit.

Yeah but the 3ds isn't region broken by default, we're talking about an emulator that barely works for a handful of games, they're not gonna do any more work than they have to.

Also while world is horrible, it at least doesn't have styles. Sure they made GS about abusing massive super armor, HBG and LBG into the same weapon, nerfed horn again, put stupid slopes everywhere so "LMAO SO AWESOME" , put annoying visual clutter everywhere, and made the map design into a clusterfuck because they're using scoutflies as an excuse, but it's still better than fucking Brave Style

The slope sliding shit in the demo was one of the worst things. Fucking terrible.

Englishanese Translation: gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?264641-30-1-2015-CIA-Format-DLC-s-Themes-amp-Updates-Section-Posting-Guidelines-PLEASE-READ

——–

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/538/1538583/

Highlights:

Some key quotes:
Tsujimoto: "'Monster Hunter' itself has continued for a long time, and so we thought somewhere along the line there was a need to take a fresh look at it, and choose this timing to produce it."

Tsujimoto: "Up until now we've done numbering, as this is a timing to take a fresh look at 'Monster Hunter', we brought that concept into the title."
Fujioka: "It feels like numbering, but World is just a subtitle."

Fujioka: "There was this global wall we were never able to surpass. So we wanted to think about that and include that here."
Tsujimoto: "When we say that, it might make you think we're ONLY thinking about global with this work, that's not the case at all; we think this concept will absolutely satisfy the people who've played the series up until now domestically, and on top of that will be global and expand more and more. It's a global that includes Japan."
Fujioka: "Since the foreign fans have increased, we'd like to more straightforwardly have them playing. To go even further, we'd like them to interact more with Japanese users. Just, we want to make it while properly facing up to the elements that prevent it from expanding."

Question: "Where did you feel this global wall?"
Fujioka: "Even though there are facets that are great as Monster Hunter's unique traits, it was frustrating that they didn't seem to transfer well.
If there's a stopping point when you take an action, we include that as part of the strategy, but there are people who don't play simply because of that."

(regarding the damage value displays)
Fujioka: "We, who are developing the games, accepted them without any sense of disconnect or discomfort, so we think it'll work out alright."

Are you people dumb?

I rather play MHO and that says a lot.

And there is already discord, but keep your ERP elsewhere.

Pretty sure that's the entire reason people use that trash though

This is so fucking disgusting.

whats wrong with erp???

Nothing if you keep it contained somewhere. The current discord group is for the games.

Why would you be chatting instead of focusing on playing the game?

But I've seen a ton of ERP there?

autism

Posting rooms etc.

Must be different one then.

Same reason you're here, numbnuts.

No, it's the same one, I'm pretty sure.
Post a link and I can confirm it to you

discord.gg/ufeb9Q

Then why the fuck would you use discord over the thread

Because autists like shills and nipanon gets bullied out.

Shills don't play the games to begin with, and even if nipanon existed you wouldn't need to worry since the game is region locked to begin with.

You sound like a fag

He could just be an agent of the Chinese government, since Discord is their spyware.

Not World, and hopefully the upcoming are neither.

But you do that already by playing the game. It is not like Holla Forums has never had chats for guilds etc before.

Not with MHW, the game is cross server hence the simultaneous world wide release

Namefagging is faggotry of the highest order, if you dont care about anonymity you should fuck off the site with your friends

Which would be a moot point since "nipanon" hates World

Lol.

Also why would you give up your anonymity for ERP? Literal faggot.

Learn to read ID's fag, and playing games is different from constantly give up annonimty when discussing any topic i'll say it for last time if you dont care about anonimity what the fuck you and your faggy friends are doing on this site.

I don't see you complaining about ERP. :^)

You are fucking new if you have never played with Holla Forums before.

You know he's gonna buy it, nipanon is a good goy soyboy. The more it hurts, the more erection he got

Anwer the question fag, if you dont care about anonimity what the fuck you and your faggy friends are doing on this site.

Now this didn't even make sense.

But you are my friends. :^)

Answer it faggot

There isn't any single "nipanon" though it's just the label the shills use to try to pretend there's only one person who doesn't like World, so that would defy the entire premise of their creation.

those 2 things aren't related at all, what the fuck do you want to say?

You know we aren't anonymous here either because of ID? You are so new, it is kind of cute.

Now we know that iis a group effort from some faggy discord

C'mon user, don't pretend you don't know who "nipanon" is

You are the only newfag here faggot

87ffad, it clearly says so.

Sure, nice to see you are replying, now answer the question fag, if you dont care about anonimity what the fuck you and your faggy friends are doing on this site.

But you are one of my friends, 87ffad-chan.

It's almost as you dont know that ip hopping is a thing

Dont dodge the question, , if you dont care about anonimity what the fuck you and your faggy friends are doing on this site.

It is like you think anyone cares who you are when you use some nickname online.

No faggot, we have annomity for a reason, if you dont understand it you shoudnt be posting here.

Do you have autism? There are IDs in this thread and on the board, and unless you're shitposting there's no point in IPhopping when TOR is a thing.

Why do you think you have any authority here? Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums.
Don't say you are the one that keeps insisting that MH is strictly singleplayer?

:)

Let him play le epic hackerman. It is cute.

Can i end this argument by saying one simple thing?
Both the game, Steam, and Ps4 have a voice chat that works well enough to avoid installing third party software.
If you need a more permanent friend-registering system (which again can also be done withouth third party) you're an attention whore who has no place here.
JUST LIKE PLAY GAME

We had steam group, but no one liked using steam apparently.

That's Holla Forums for you, hating everything in every possible way.

Masochist detected.

You got me user, i played with so many shitters i learned how to solo everything.
That said 3 lifepowder and 2 of the stronger variant can get your team places if you can deal damage.

To be honest, steam group chat is kind of bad with +20 users. Discord has pretty good chat feature, even when I don't like the fact that they log everything.

And what I have heard myself, Ps4's voice chat is pretty bad too.

I wonder why most randies don't have lifepowder with them.

That's all I needed to know about the game, thanks

We'll see how it is when it actually releases. Some fags said it was fun when they played the beta but I don't own a gaystation so I couldn't tell you anything.

That's all you needed to know about the discord group

Having played the beta it's a step backwards, they added a ton of shit that looks cool, but the gameplay is incredibly shallow with a lot of risk vs reward mechanics being flat out removed. HBG and GS are prime examples. Map design took a step back because they threw basecamps everywhere meaning the maps feel smaller than before, and out of the two maps the demo had, one of them was a clusterfuck of design with several layered areas ontop of eachother that the map doesn't display well.

I don't really get the multiple camps either. B-b-b-but at least you have to unlock them. :^)

Fucking newfag pretending to be 'le hardcore gamerz"

maybe they don't know about them?
they sure saved my ass so many times when i ran out of potions during 4u explorations and killing all bosses

what are you even talking about

That map is multilevel you fuckwit

it accurately displays it too unlike MHW where it's a fucking circle and no indication of above or below.
Also you don't know how that engine works do you. It's only an illusion of verticality

You can't hide you casualness user, its too late to save face now

damn you sure showed me, enlighten me then to how having 5 areas on top of each other with no display of height on the map is a good idea

Please user, tell me what engine they use in that map?

I know but you don't considering you doesn't even know its a multilevel map

so why are you so hung up on you not knowing what game it's from. We're talking about world here

I know where the game is from, I'm just curious if you know because you brought up that map design is good because of the game engine. Since you still haven't answer me, I take it you're a lying piece of shit and a casual to boot because you can't read a complex map design

I love it when two autists get so stuck up in their respective autism they aren't even having the same conversation anymore.

I'm at least trying to talk about why world's map design is bad, he's locked up in some autistic rant about a game he can't remember

No it wasn't invalidated, just reaffirmed.

That's because nips, as a general practice, use the framerate as a standard clock to time everything. Because they're cavemen.

You talking about how Doom is a 2D top-down shooter that uses visual tricks to make it look like a 3D first-person shooter? That shit blew my mind.

Wasn't DD:DA also made with MT framework?

I can't tell what's going on anymore, but this is shaping up to be the worst /mhg/ thread of the year.

Honestly I don't see what's so bad with the rathalos webm, the hunter still gets fucked for being stupid in the end. It's trying to chase the hunter, and the hunter's leading it in a circle and wasting all of his stamina for no reason, instead of trying to run or trying to fight it.

A 2D top down shooter? This is the second time I've heard doom referred to as that, what's the deal with that?

Doom didn't actually have 3d map. They did some wizardry to make 2d game look like 3d. Which is also the reason why you can't aim up or down manually.

I guess the AI is programmed to chase the hunter until it passes or hits the hunter, which is a bad thing? I find it amusingly pointless personally.
Regardless I like the webm, but I'm bias as I made it.

You might as well just start name fagging at this point Makoto.

Hey look I took a screenshot of my posts complaining about nonsense. I'm so right. kys

Japanon doesn't samefag like some people we know.

I guess it's easier than trying to defend an indefensible product, but still, you'd think they'd at least TRY to earn their paychecks.

There are people who seriously look forward to MHW? Wtf?

There probably are a few who think the PC port will somehow fix everything, but most people here have long since written off World.

I want to pirate mainly to see if it improves at all beyond a demo state but I highly doubt it.

Yeah, its fun. Like 10 anons here like the game and semi-normalfags tend to like it too. Im getting the game on release along with a few of my friends.

Preaching to the choir, I'm just pointing out that there are people who've claimed that from time to time, and those are probably the ones who genuinely believe it instead of just being here to shill World because it's their job

Everyone who is excited for the new Monster Hunter is a shill?! I can't wait to get my check tbh

The DD:DA PC port was really good. It ran on my toaster tier rig and I hope world does too because I plan on waiting for the PC port. Gives me time to see if the game is actually any good or not.

Shill or retard. Take your pick.

Faggot or Faggot. Take your pick.

nah, you're just a downy being led by the next "hype train" that is being funded by the Triple A game market, have fun with your subpar game lmao.

oof nigga was right on one of them, hitting close to home aspie?

It really was. Only thing that didn't work was map zoom from scroll. Otherwise even my shit pc ran it smoothly. But then again it is ps3 game.
MT framework is said to be the best system when porting to PC, so I have my hopes quite high. I just want a real MH on PC. MHO was horrible and I won't touch Frontier even with a long stick. And anyone recommending dauntless is 100% shill, there is no way someone actually likes that game.

Well why dont you just play freedom unite? Its the best one in the series, it dosent matter if it has an outdated engine and shitty controls. Trust me user. The clunkiness and poor hitboxes are the best part of its mechanics!

I heard portable third was good though, I havent tried it out though

I have already played MHFU and p3rd with emulator.

I am not recommending dauntless to anyone but I do want to try it when it comes out. More hunting games are nice. A little competition in a niche genre wouldn't hurt. Monster Hunter has been dominant for too long imo. The games are getting stale. That is why I am excited for world. It's different, they actually tried something new in Monster Hunter instead of releasing another handheld game. I feel good about the final release. 4u is my favorite game ever and the same team that made 4U is making world.

I was in the Dauntless beta and could get into laters, but the 3 hours I played was enough.
But I did check some update video and they fucked up crafting and some other things, so there is even less reason to play it.

They could have gone the Path of Exile route and sold auras and costumes but they had to go and sell consumables that trivialize the content. I hope they get their shit together and release a promising game. Dauntless could be so amazing if they would stop fucking around with microtransaction bullshit. Just sell costumes and maybe some extra storage space. Don't sell things that make the game pay to win.

The absolute state of the MH discord.

Just an observation. Very cute of you.

Why can't we just enjoy things?

Why can't things that are enjoyable be produced?

You can enjoy the taste of shit all you want but dont expect everyone else to be nice to you

Butthurt switchbois indeed.

I dont even own any console let alone nintendo's tablet

why casuals must ruin everything

Monster Hunter was ruined long before world according to you Makoto.

because they spend money

I wish they would fuck off to /vg/ if they like it so much. they dont even like Holla Forums if you read post like these too bad mark is too much of a pussy to do anything about it

Nice IP change.

NERGIGANTE GAMEPLAY

The name Nergigante is fucking stupid.
He is not even that big.
And that shitty musical theme doesn't help.

m-merely an ip change

Only you are stupid enough to not understand context.

Buy one for me too.

What could possibly go wrong? :^)

Are you implying you're not a little girl? Want to buy some classic rock?

Shiggymasendeshita, faggot-kun wwwwwww

Shit name indeed.

So are all Elder Dragons cheesable with the bullshit environmental traps now, or is it just this edgy piece of shit that is a pathetic, overhyped weakling getting tripped up on every log and vermin on the ground?

Yup. And the monster will go out of his way to trigger them with no input from the player at all. When he trips over environmental traps five times in a row without the player touching the monster a Benny Hill style tune plays instead of the monster theme and you get 20 carves and a guaranteed rare drop from the next lootbox you purchase with your season pass. You also get to roll while healing for the rest of the fight and the monster stops moving.

Nerg might not be elder dragon, like gores weren't. Unless they will let elder dragons to get trapped in world.

I have one of those and it works great. Nintendo really needs to get their head out of their ass and stop putting buttons on a fucking brick. "B-but, it fits in your purse better now!" Faggots.

Tell me more though. I always wanted to try one of those.

Not much to tell really, it's a plastic thing that clips on to your 3DS and prevents your palm from convulsing with pain. Here's what mine looks like but there's a variety of them out there.

What is your favorite weapon from the beta? I got to try out everything except the two bowguns, switch axe, and hammer. Those are the weapons I am focusing on for round 2. My favorite weapon to use was the bow. The charge shot needs some nerfing though.you can spam it endlessly and it does absurd damage. They should definitely only let you do it after a power shot.

GL

Is it over bros
Is this the end of monster hunter, is it really just going to be Japanese Destiny?

thank god, all this shitposting against world was getting autistic

discord fags in damage control

I see a new boogeyman has born.

And they will not even see the irony.

Why dont you fags fuck off to /vg/, afterall Holla Forums hates everything in every possible way :^)

Why don't you? It is so inactive that you can make that place into whatever you want. ;^)
Must be pretty sad to always just cry.

You faggots hate this board and this place, all you do is talk and agree with each other on this general, something you already do in your shitty discord so why not just move to halfchan /vg/ that you love so much.

At least I don't go to places to cry and ERP.

It is easy to win when your opponent is always a loser. :^)

Ok I am shit posting.
Ive not seen a single bit of worlds gameplay since TGS and felt it looked awful and nothing like a monster hunter game.

Has it improved since then?

How do you improve a turd?

Dunno

You polish it. :^)

keep crying about it makoto :^) no one will ever forget that you like to ERP

I dunno user, don't come here for a subjective balanced opinion. Go watch some videos and form your own.
In these threads there exist two types of user.
You have one type endlessly shitting all over it because you can walk whilst drinking a potion and there's environment traps in the field and they refuse to look any further into the game.
You have the other type saying the first lot are being overly harsh on a game they've yet to even pick up the controls of and giving defined critiques of the game, exploring and testing shit in the demo and posting webms.
I suggest you just look at the game and decide for yourself.

However you probably want some opinions anyway so, it's not as good as 4U, but it's better than the unmitigated shit that is XX, so I'll probably pick it up on a sale on PC, plus there's the benefit of when the PC version releases I'll know all I need to know about the game, pros and cons, plus DLC will have padded out the monster list and likely will be accessible on release for PC.
Also it's a PC monster hunter game so that's interesting enough on its own for me to look at it.

Yea seems to be the case. I suppose by the time its out for PC we can tell if its really as bland as it looks.

I own a ps4 but just dont see buying it on it as a good idea and thats kinda a shame because I really like monster hunter

B-b-but how is that possible? XX is an ultra-challenging japanese-only hardcore mainline title, it isn't intended for dumb trash casual no-skill normie westerners like MHW.

Also I hit the head with hunting Horn

I don't agree with the poster, but I do agree with XX being awful, though honestly from the demo MHW isn't much better. They really took what made a lot of weapons unique away.

>normie
2/10 apply yourself

That's because it's not a Monster Hunter game.

Nope.

Gotta love how this characterization is the exact opposite of what goes on in the threads - you have one group of people tearing apart World for it's myriad flaws and terrible design choices with evidence from the demo and prior, and another blindly defending it despite the fact that thanks to the demo we can all plainly see it's a terrible piece of crap because "M-muh PC port will magically fix it!"

keep crying about it makoto :^) no one will
ever forget that you like to ERP no matter how many new id's you get,

Youre a >(1) also

You know at this point I'm convinced every regular poster in these threads has been called "Nipanon" or "Makoto" at some point. (((You guys))) should probably pick up a new tactic, this one's completely ineffective.

No user. You can sip a potion while moving. The entire hunting genre is DEAD.

Step up your game. :^)

you replied to yourself there hotshot

Proof? Here I'll provide some ITT

This is the Monster Hunter: World™ audience.

Can I call you gookanomalous?

he's wrong there though, horn got shit on. Massively lowered stun values, buffs matter less, it's perform got a minor MV buff, but it's not enough to make up for that it's stun values are awful now

You can call me whatever you want.

You are not a regular poster if you are not in our discord, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums

He is wrong, he is just a switch oner that cant stand that MH World will not be on his shity handheld console

Stop

I've taken no parts in these threads since shit posting during early Monster hunter X about hunting horns.

Im not here for your dumb clique drama and fan boyish defensiveness of consoles

You dont fool anyone makoto :^) no one will ever forget that you like to ERP no matter how many new id's you get,

I said regular posters, not shitposters from Reddit

Except that just because you put "waa" in there doesn't mean it's wrong, or that there's anything wrong with pointing out that it's an objectively bad design choice. Running while using items and firing guns is a horrible idea that completely kills the pacing of the game, and instead of buffing the monsters to compensate, they've put in more shit to lock them down or distract them.

The fuck is a discord, and why would you want to play the Easy Mode of MonHun?

Is this going to be the new "Shaping up to be the best Monster Hunter yet!"?

I have a static IP

You are not a regular poster if you are not in our discord, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums so stop posting in our general

At this point after two iterations of them trying to move horn to a pure buff weapon with X and World I really don't know why they even have the damn weapon there at all with how much they nerf it each iteration. Both of the changes try and fail miserably to move it towards a much more passive playstyle

But I am regular, I have been here before 4chan exodus. :^)

Then Why don't you leave? Must be pretty sad to always just cry makoto.

Hmm

Why would I leave the thread for a series of games I like? The flood of shitposters will recede once World comes out and the marketing budget dries up.

That is the first I've heard such a claim. Source?

then stop crying just because MH world is not going to be in your favorite handheld console makoto :^)

Has nothing to do with platform, I own a PS4 - I just feel no desire whatsoever to play a game as insultingly bad as World is.

What the fuck happened to this thread? Just niggers throwing random insults at each other and console war shit what the fuck. Now I'm bitching too about people bitching, I'm using sage for meta bitching, you niggers need to sort your fucking shit instead of just buzzwording your way into everything.

Blame the Discord Regulars™.

That's not what the post is pointing out though. The post is just saying it's bad just because he says it's bad. There's no explanation behind that idea or detailed analysis of the mechanics or pros and cons behind it.
It's like that guy whom posts the webm of g rank Barroth from XX vs. MHW demo/low rank barroth and complains that the low rank one is slower, as if that's not expected when comparing low rank against G rank.

Also you can't run whilst using items, that's objectively wrong, you walk, you jog if you use stamina, but that's just asking to use up all your stamina and get shit on tbh.
Unless you're using SnS you still need to sheathe to use items, you can't just heal wherever you like, you've still got to wait for the monster to perform an attack and heal whilst it's recovering or else the monster will just shit on you.
The monster doesn't flail into traps on it's own like shitters say and needs the actions of the hunter to make it happen.
I've had people tell me in these threads they think the hunter can just sit in the base camp and the monster will die on its own due to environment traps and other monsters. When I have people like that spouting the same points every thread, I don't believe they have anything of value to say about the game.
When monster vs. monster interaction happens the weaker monster runs away they don't fight to the death. Is it a distraction? Yes. Is it worse than previous games where monsters continuously glide past each other and stagger each other on occasion shit? No. It's a one and done deal.

K.

Only when the AI doesn't fuck up and they both aggro because the EPIC CINEMATIC TURF WAR SINGLE HIT didn't trigger properly. The large monsters can't damage eachother outside of the turf war shit anymore

but why?

I'd argue that in the previous games, the monsters focusing on you made two monsters in an area a dangerous situation to tackle instead of the new scenario where bigger monster deals damage to weaker monster and then they branch off leaving you to follow and finish the weaker monster or getting free hits on the big one instead of a management nightmare due to having to monsters focusing your hunter ass.

Sure you do makoto

Then dont play it, i bet you never played any previous monsterhunter

this is just as retarded as asking what the hell is steam. You all know who I'm talking about

The two monster situation was always irrelevant imo you either carried dung bombs or smoke bombs and diffused the situation with items.
If you didn't understand how to play the game then sure it was a nightmare, but otherwise a mild distraction.

Who?
this is a fucking anonymous image board

Why do you care about anonymity when you don't even try to protect it? Changing ID doesn't mean shit if you still continue the same thing.

Dung Bombs aren't 100% reliable, they can take their time to make a monster leave and I remember at least once or twice in FU where it took two dung bombs for a monster to fuck off, but I'm guessing the monsters attacking each other is that reliable. Smoke bombs are only useful if the second monster hasn't spotted you yet so they're most useful in arenas (or revealing Chameleos' position outside of the panic run strategy)

I meant to say isn't 100% reliable either.

My id has been the same this entire thread

nintentoddler's BTFO

You are not a regular poster then,listen if you are not in our discord you should stop posting in our general, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums

They may give different monster encounter AI to different monsters, and there are still arena quests where you have to fight 2-3 monsters at the same time. At least during the beta there was a chance to see 3 monsters simultaneously.
And then of course as the other user said: dung bombs make the whole multiple encounter trivial in normal quests.

That's fair, but it's also been argued time and time again here, and a fair number of the big offenders like running while using items/guns should be fairly self-explanatory if you've played Monster Hunter for any decent period of time.

Using "jog" instead of "run" is just semantics at this point really.

Not really? You're still pretty easily able to dodge tons of shit by doing that that you couldn't in Monster Hunter due to being completely immobile.

Because it has the potential to have a deleterious effect on the rest of the series.

You forgot to change your ID before samefagging again.

I don't keep up with social media fads.

(((Certain people))) try to force identities for posters to try and discredit them without actually addressing what they have to say.

Unless you're new to this thread, don't pretend you don't know who.

The butthurt is real.

Kek. Only few monsters ignore them.

Jesus this was awful.

In FU dung bombs only work if the monster hasn't spotted you, they are only useful against a Khezu.

and complaining on a imageboard surely gonna change that? How about you get off your high horse and stop pretending you're some kind of savior of MH, its your fault for buying every MH game after FU.

Only console pleb doesn't know about discord

Cthulhu is the worst elder dragon. Even boredom lizard and giant enemy crab are more fun.
Maybe with never engine they could make it fun though. The idea itself isn't bad.

I think the difference comes down to removing an element of preparation. If you didn't have dung bombs or came unprepared to multi monster quests (surprise monsters for example or simply being an idiot) you were put in a very dangerous spot. You were penalized for playing badly and not being prepared for the task at hand, like a hunter going to hunt ducks with a deer call. Now that certain monsters can eject other monsters from the area by attacking them, there's less need for the player's input and foresight in defusing a dangerous situation.

Unless my memory fails me, Dung Bombs aren't instant, the monster still rampages around for 30 seconds to a minute before flying off.

That probably explains a lot, man FU was fun, yeah it's wonky by today's standards but the challenge in it makes succeeding against the massively stacked odds so satisfying.

Depends. Sometimes they get off immediately, sometimes it takes them ~15sec I think.
I don't know if it is just delusion, but I think hitting dungbombed enemy makes it stay longer.

At no point did I claim to be saving anything. I know you hate anything disrupting the attempt to make an echo chamber of pro-World sentiments, but you really need to learn to read user.

From what I can tell, it is a platform that exists entirely for socializing.

I fail to see the connection you're making here, since this Discord program wouldn't benefit PC gaming either.

Stop being a retard everybody know what discord is, i dont understand why you keep trying to bitch about our discord just because you are nintentoddler

Listen sweetie, You clearly are not a regular poster here if you are not in our discord, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums so stop posting in our general

Please stop replying to samefags and taking the bait.

My guess is that it's probably a raid or something. The last thread had a few people admit to being from cuckchan, and now this one has discord faggots circlejerking. Cuckchan and discord are both pure normalfag cancer, so faggots from both of those groups coming here is killing the thread.

I think it's still to early to say for sure if it's better or worse. The old games had a lot of times when having two monsters together would be a challenge. Like with Quropeco, or a lot of quests that took place in the arena style maps or places like Ingle Isle; will things like these be as hard now, or will they be made much easier? Also, invaders showing up was a brief increase in difficulty before, a few moments of panic while you wait for the dung bombs to trigger, and now it's free damage and a short break.

They don't have a 100% activation rate on most monsters. Increased threat level (the stars beside a monster's name in the hunter notes) means decreased dung bomb effectiveness. There's even a skill that increases the chance of them working.

I didn't knew humans can have single digit IQ.

Dungbombs have always worked, except on rajang, because it is one of his gimmicks.
FU had different mechanic for dungbombs.

Why would that be a benefit? You'd just be distracting yourself from playing the game.

Here is your (you),

So, you have no defense for your product, and are just trying to shill it by pulling an Emperor's New Clothes type of deal by convincing people that only stupid people wouldn't want it? That's at least a unique marketing strategy, I'll give you that

Just because you are lonely assburger with no friends, it doesn't mean talking to others mid game doesn't give advantage.

Don't @ me anymore. :^)

Except that your argument hold no ground because you have zero experience in the game and all your complaints are based on gameplay video and trailers. Watching =/= playing

Listen sweetie, You clearly are not a regular poster here if you are not in our discord, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums so stop posting in our general, Don't say you are the one that keeps insisting that MH is strictly singleplayer?

I have never seen butthurt this delicious.

What advantage are you even talking about? Having someone read a strategy guide to you while you play? That doesn't sound like any fun at all.

My complaints are based on established facts regarding mechanic changes that fly in the face of what I like about the series, which are backed up by everything released about the game, from interviews, to trailers, to the demo. The only thing more I could do would be to pick up the game itself when it releases next month, but that would be giving financial support to a title that has gone above and beyond at every turn to make itself as unappealing to me as possible, and that's something I'm simply not going to do.

It's pretty sad how desperate (((they're))) getting to try and remove the anonymity from Anonymous.

>implying it isn't (((you))) just switching IDs

Except you can't run.
There are 3 movespeeds in the game that are relevant to this conversation, and you're purposefully conflating them. Don't try and police basic terminology just to suit your goals of shitting on the game.
Yes really. Running out of stamina leads to getting hit, you think the monster won't just follow up on an attack when your movement is slowed?
Not to mention getting hit whilst healing is a thing that should rarely happen in previous games anyway. It's beyond easy to bait out an attack avoid it and then heal.
Shitters get hit whilst healing will get hit in MHW just the same due to poor timing and lack of stamina.

You can play the beta for free you fucking dumbass

No one buys your lies newfag.

Assburgers break easily, too bad they can't see how unclever their tricks are.

That's Holla Forums for you, hating everything in every possible way.

It isn't our discord, fuck off.

I just want to talk about video games.

FUCK.

he got banned from discord and is on crusade

No one buys your lies newfag.

Just a tip for next big quote: I didn't say the regular thing.
Now you can assburger harder.

Just wait until the game is out.

Assburgers break easily, too bad they can't see how unclever their tricks are.

Clever attempt to discount the speed that is generally described as "walking" by saying "relevant to this conversation." Because you know as well as I do that when MonHun players think of "walking" as opposed to "jogging" or "running" they're thinking of the speed at which you move while wielding a Greatsword or other heavy weapon, while using those terms "jogging" would be the sheathed "default" speed and "running" would be the stamina depleting speed. The movement you can do while using an item, while slower than a run, is still faster than a jog.

Running out of stamina even at full run speed running from a monster in the area takes a fair bit of time, and World looks to be even kinder about stamina depletion.

Which goes to show just how low they're aiming with World, since they're aiming for an audience who thought that was too hard and wanted to be able to use items and guns on the move.

Nothing's foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool, to be sure, but the entire point of the change is to make it easier for those types, as the devs have outright said.

Plenty of people did and pointed out that the game was shit and the counterargument has basically just been "well it's just a demo, the retail version will magically be good."

Once World comes out the marketing budget should disappear so we should be able to have Monster Hunter threads again soon. Just hang in there user.

KEK
E
K

implying it isn't (((you))) just switching IDs

Listen sweetie, You clearly are not a regular poster here if you are not in our discord, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums so stop posting in our general, Don't say you are the one that keeps insisting that MH is strictly singleplayer?

Yeah, it's really kind of sad how you keep changing IDs like that.

I have never seen butthurt this delicious.

It really is sad how oyu keep changig IDs like that.

And yet they keep coming here, as has been proven time and again.

Then prove.

In your case, all you need is a mirror.

So no proof? I haven't even said anything overly positive about MHW.

Mark should seriously ban MH threads until world comes out. We cant even discuss vidya without tearing each other apart.

KEK
E
K

I mean, I don't have screencaps of the myriad numbers of times shills have been caught or even come out and admitted it readily available, so it's going to be a stuck point there.

I'm starting to wonder if there's a bot that's just recycling posts and targeting new ones randomly.

I would say to just ban discussion of World so we can still have Monster Hunter threads.

I know there has been those in 4chan, but never seen any from Holla Forums.

And it probably is a bot.

Listen sweetie, You clearly are not a regular poster here if you are not in our discord, Especially when you are clearly new for not ever playing with Holla Forums so stop posting in our general

so the oldfag wasnt even here from the famous bui spam?

for the bui spam*

Bui was a shill? I only know the spam.

I've seen it happen on 8ch too. Happens a lot with AAA releases, because even though we're a small board, they get paid cents per post usually and then an adjustment based on impressions.

You dont know jackshit newfag,

If saying that helps you sleep at night.

There was that fallout 4 shill who tried to make a thread discussing the gameplay but it got filled with a fucktonne of porn instead. There is a webm of it somewhere but I cant find it.
Also there was some guy in the last thread who said he was with capcom to add a new monster in the game as some kind of contest.
I suggested gear rex, that guy does not get enough love

Mod replied to that saying it wasn't real though?
bulldrome will never come back.

GEAR REX NEVER EVER

how do i get in the inner circle discord

Really makes me :think:

(you)

i doubt i will buy it but im gonna try out the beta at least since this one is open to all instead of just PS+ faggots.

Its less of an actual MH game and more of the lovechild of MH and dragons dogma more faced paced and movement based combat which is incredibly fun, but with more interactive environments, and quite a few unnecessary changes. Some of which I can say that I dont like, but it does not ruin the entire game for me though. Overall the game is still a pretty entertaining game in general, and an okay MH game. So I highly recommend you try out the demo and just not completely write it off without playing.

This thread was a mess.

You ready for all the spicy boys to make a comback?

*except dinovaldo because that model is too fuckhueg for maps.

I like fighting Brach to the point where my irl group of huntan buddies have started to call me out on it.
It's not my fault blast is easily the best element, okay?

Damn Capcom better pay you overtime for this shilling

So cute. If people were to count your ip changes, you would have probably more with your bot.

New thread