Games with Good Fashion Sense

Aside from Mario Odyssey, GTA (and its clones/descendants) and Hitman, are there any other games that do suits or fashion in general very well? I need more games where I can wear good suits.

Killer is Dead

nu-hitman does it well with plenty of suits and fashion stuff that always look slick in Agent 47

Also the tux in MGS series

welp I didn't see you already mentioned hitman in the OP, I'm a fucking retard

LA Noire I guess?

Wearing suits is edgy as hell. I mean seriously.Are you trying to make girls not wanna fuck you?

t. negro

So you're calling most global politicians and bankers edgelords? Also blame James Bond for making suits cool.

Oops ops meant for

Souls games and souls clones.

Nioh, Absolver and some others I can't think about.

Dark Souls

So do you wear a fedora?

It's been a thing since cavalry soldiers and officers wore the attire that eventually morphed into the modern suit. Chicks dig a dude on a horse, it's like signalling you have a big cock.

Breath of the Wild

The difference is those people have loads of money and you don't.

nice bait m8

Don't furries use that awful color?

Lime scouts are always the best at the game, people who dislike them are salty at being dominated by them.

new Deus Ex

Do not associate me with the likes of them. I, for one, can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

Grim Fandango, if you want some highly polygonal suits.

Have you ever wore a suit in your life? A 3-piece suit is a hassle to wear and are rarely worn outside of formalities because of that. While i don't deny that they are very appealing to the eye and (culturally) have been a staple for the upper class gents, alot of plebs thought that putting a suit and tie means that you're now cool for some reason, and so dragging the value of the suit's class with them.
I just like games that portray casual clothes with style goddamnit, the only thing that i could think of is S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Purse-owner series. Maybe i should play more games with urban settings.

For all its faults, TF2 is a good dressing-up simulator when you make yourself stick to a goddamn theme, however there are some cosmetics that goes with fucking everything
Unusuals are cancer and will ruin your whole look

This man speaks the truth, even about TF2.

Now that is /fa/ af

this
90% of them looks stupid as shit and so does the last 10%

Watch 10:56 to 14:10. I don’t have the clip.

Persona 4 characters, Persona 5 characters, Leon S. Kennedy, and Travis Touchdown each have a good fashion sense. They each would usually wear clothes and outfits that I wish I owned irl.

He's a fag

You know that's the good part of their design right? just like the bandits of S.T.A.L.K.E.R, you can easily cosplay as them since it requires you to have a costume that has probably existed before said character even do.

Jacket is based off Ryan Gosling though, i really like him though, no homo

I want to dress-up but i want to be a snapping fashionable man tooo

Dude, they come running just as fast as they can, cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Probably not a great example, but i know Steambot Chronicles and Radiata Stories have a number of different outfits in them; Steambot is purely cosmetic and can be mixed and matched, where as Radiata is actually different armors in full sets.

There is nothing inherently wrong with fedoras. The problem is all the euphoric faggots that think that wearing a fedora will magically make up for their greasy unkempt beards, acne-ridden unwashed faces, bulging belly fat, or food-stained clothes the hat was never intended to be paired with.

Best dress-up game.

So you do wear one, and somehow think you're not greasy, unkept, bearded, acne-ridden, unwashed, unstained, or carrying a gut.

In other words, you're the kind of "nice guy" that girls think is going to kidnap them in their sleep, drive them into the desert, drug them, rape them repeatedly, murder them, and bury their body in a shallow grave.

Don't even own one, sorry. I'm just not an idiot that is going to blame the problems with fedoralords on the fedora.

I gotchu fam.

Only unlikeable businessfags, pretentious CEOs, and obnoxious sales guys dress up in suits in white collar settings.

t. white collar in defense industry

Sure thing, kiddo.

We're those Russians in Ukraine? Forgot who those dudes were.

Why

Because I'm lazy, and who here is going to care about a stupid "It Costs $400,000 to fire this weapon for 12 seconds", honestly?

The Joke is the minigun is covered in dollar bills

Wrestling games.

Araki should get into fashion design, I'd buy a Gucci Araki colab shirt.

Hasn't he done ads for gucci or something already?

Yes

Aren't they making a Jojo Persona clone.

Nigger, You can get a good tailored suit for $2000. Unless you are a underage fag or a fag who falled for the college meme there is no excuse to dress like an adult

That's why I said Gucci

I bet you are just a retarded commie pro syndicate's
>>>Holla Forums

Girls Mode 1-4.

Wait what, is there any source for this?

Smart/Casual is objectively the best

Kindly fuck off

silly op, there's only 5 senses and fashion isn't one of them.

nice loadouts, rate mine

Any time I see how bad TF2 got I feel a bit deader inside. I wonder if there's a plugin to force context sensitive hats and gears on and removing all skins and particle effects.

I can barely even figure out what you're saying, unless you're calling me a commie, which couldn't be more wrong.

stop

touhou touhou touhou

Step aside faggots.

*blocks your path*

I think you're confusing good fashion with good design user
But credit's where credits due though, ZUN made some 'base' sprites and left the autismo-filled community explore its design

Nigga just fucking look it up
You'll bound to find a few

are you faggots even ready for SMISSMAS

No, I just remember a post about it in a Jojo thread over a year ago and they released on iOS game recently and I don't know how it plays.

Do they fuck?

When did Mario join the mafia?

Don't be naive, they're a bunch of lazy fucks

My friend plays it, and it plays like those Dungeon Mobage shit but with JoJo

I've always felt conflicted about Adam Jensen - on hand, he's a cool well rounded character. On the other hand, he's trying way too hard to look cool.

/scurv/ out of 10