webm?

They have ransomware and a GPU miner in their ads since yesterday so expect alot of faggots

Because Fortnite is F2P and managed to get millions of players in just a couple of weeks, being a real competitor to PUBG.

Now check 'em.

Impressive.
Now we can delete this shit thread.
MARK YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT COCKSUCKER I SUMMON YOU TO DELETE THIS FUCKIING SHIT THREADS, WE ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING PUBG THREAD. THIS ABHORRENT SAD EXCUSE OF A GAME DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE A SINGLE MENTION BUT FOR SOME DUMB REASON YOU CONSIDER IT ACCEPTABLE TO HAVE TWO FUCKING THREADS ABOUT IT

SAGE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, SAGE!

these dubs deserve to be seen.

It's a literal chink ripoff, lawsuits won't do anything.

NICE

Its already been pointed out, but fortnite is an actual competitor, and Pubg didn't want to have to deal with an actual opponent after they just destroyed h1z1.

Wait what?

Also fuck, I'm a faggot for not leaving a sage. Sorry.

Like i said they have malware ridden ads since yesterday, check Holla Forums if you want to know more

Why would this increase traffic rather than just give the idiots who don't use adblock their daily dose?

I've heard that they're getting ads regardless of adblock. It's their fault for going onto an hiro's website to be honest.

I guess to find a alternative to cuckchan that does not give them ukrainian ransomware i mean there are already refugees admitting they are from cuckchan in the Holla Forums thread

It's getting to the point where I miss the days of next and when we just got to yell at josh for fucking up the site and constantly do annoying shit.

Bring back noko and they'll fuck right off.

They should have done that years ago. Cuckchan refugees are ruining this fucking site. Anyone still going to cuckchan after GG belongs on reddit instead.

kys

The difference is we were promised something better. Yeah "fix your shit Josh" was one of the most used lines, but at least we were moving towards new features and a more stable imageboard.

Cuckchanners are getting a gradually worse imageboard with a fraction of the features we use, and an hiro is just shitting things even more.