Do not despise that it is just a holding pillow

Dark Souls III/ Humanity Phantom Body Pillow

100 US dollars

Now we can declare Dark Souls having jumped the shark

Other urls found in this thread:

buyfags.moe/Details_for_each_type_of_buyfaggotry#Dakimakura
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=dakimakura blonde_hair swimsuit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you figure? It's just some gay merch from some no-name company.

Is this the Dark Souls of pillows?

Might have been cute if it was the size of a normal pillow. This looks dumb as fuck.

But can I fuck it?

I'm pretty sure the daki of snek would be the dark souls of pillows.

That's entirely dependent on how hard you're willing to try.

Of course I could install artificial vagina, anus and mouth in it, but I'd have to buy the pillow and all assets separately and then sew it in and that's terrible

I could settle for a cute stylized Humanity plushie.

I don't buy game merch on principle though

It just looks like shit. The darkest black in it is too light.

If I throw it into a fire, can I gain back what has been lost to me?

seems like you could just make your own pretty darn easily.

100 dollarydoos

Is that expensive for body pillows?

I'll get one only if I also get to fuck that Artorias

Why would I want a daki of something that isn't my waifu?

How much for the Emerald Herald?

Only if you go for quantity over quality. True patricians go for horse

Does it come with a side of donuts?

Why the fuck wouldn't they actually put a dakimakura joke weapon with a special ability in the series to unlock instead? That would be hilarious and show they're clever and enjoy what they do.

Cause souls is not known for real life joke weapons?

Yet there's an impractical fucking smashing wheel for a weapon.

Impractical is not the same as joke, and they all always fit the aesthetic of the games. It's like throwing in a light saber, it makes no sense.

I'm just pointing out the absurdity and saying something optional making a silly nod to this stupidity already wouldn't be completely in bad taste. It does look literally large enough to hit someone with and just not do nearly much damage, but maybe knock them on their ass.

Todd Howard tellytubby daki

What would you do in this situation, guys?

Confirm if he's a weeb or not and if so rec him some good shit as a loyal son

Looks comfy as fuck. Wish it was double the size, though.

sounds awesome, I think I'd ask about it a little bit, ask if he's watched anything current or if he's a waifu-fag.

Ask him for sauce

Maybe he wanted to bond with you and did some research on what weeaboo faggots like you like. Sounds like a cool dad tbh.

I have kept my power level well hidden. Just about the only anime he thinks exists is Dragonball Z and he thinks it has nothing to do with Japan. Seriously. That was the most confused I have ever felt about my dad. Where the fuck did he get a waifu pillow? How do you even broach that subject, man?

What principle? If it looks like trash, sure, but what about decent figures?

Depends. Decent pillows like memory foam can be, and so can daki cases depending what they're made out of. Chances are this thing is pretty crappy.

Because this is not fucking Akiba's Trip.

Is it true that holding it will restore my humanity?

It must be a prank

it's a gift for you

Describe what she looked like, maybe an user here can guess it.

He never gave it to me. If it was a prank he would have use it to full effect. It was in the back seat and before I left it was gone. user. I never asked him about it because he is an adult and can dc what he wants. The only reason it bothers me is because its appearance was so random. Aren't those things expensive as fuck?

Dude, that is so rude. Imagine if someone out of the blue asked you about your waifu.

HEY SON, WHAT'S WITH THE PILLOW?

Describe the character now, we need to judge your dad's taste.

What, you think your dad is some fragile faggot who can't stand someone asking about his supposed body pillow he for some reason keeps in his bloody car? That's rude.

This. Screw the pillow. We need to know if his waifu a shit or not.

Seriously, for fuck's sake describe the god damn daki.

Blonde, skinny wearing a black bikini with a tie side and some military style numbers on the top piece. That is literally all I remember. I don't remember her eye color but my memory is telling me either blue or pink.

An utterly forgettable anime girl tbh

shut the fuck up faggot the way you type is pissing me off

Were the numbers on one side or both?

Is there anyway you can take a pic of it?

As I said it depends what the inner pillow and cover are made of. Nice ones are a couple hundred but they can be pretty cheap and nasty.

buyfags.moe/Details_for_each_type_of_buyfaggotry#Dakimakura

Better yet, sketch it like that one guy on /g/ and the dude with all the Apple products.

This was more than a year ago. I honestly can't remember all the details. She kind of looked like samus. But her hair was much longer.

Military style numbers makes me think of kancolle or girls und panzer.
Do you remember any other features at all?

No sorry if you could show me some girls from those shows that are blonde it might trigger something though.

My father told me that he watched High School DxD & Highschool of the Dead
What would you do in this situation, guys? Because it feels fucking weird

Are you really some kind of autistic fag who spills his spaghetti whenever he gets called out on being a piece of weeb trash? Even if you are, do you really think your dad is as much of a pathetic dweeb as you?

Tell your dad he has shit taste.

Maybe introduce him to stuff that isn't shit?

That's not it at all nigger. I just respect his privacy.

I would be happy to have a father because mine left when i was 2

I'm sorry to hear that, user.

I'll be your dad.

no thanks i dont want to get raped

Bitch, you can't even confront your dad about his shit waifu, what makes you think you could be a father?

You could try looking for it maybe

This is important user. How big were her breasts?

A C Cup at least. She was really skinny you could see her hipbones. It could have been a doujin piece too so the character's features might not be accurate to the show or game she was from. It might have been an original character all together. I can't look for it because I do not live at home.

You would have a point if you found it while rummaging around in his closet or something, but it was sitting in the back seat of his car while you were in it. He obviously did not consider it private.

Ask him which tits he liked more and say he's not being reasonable if he doesn't say it's the demon girls.

Why worry, he's straight.

I'm not finding a lot just searching the *boorus.

It's not likely to be an original. Most dakis are of popular characters.

Just ring your old man up and ask him about it. Make sure to record your conversation to forever preserve your legacy.

THIS

End of 2017 and I still can't believe this is a main girl.

That Issei guy needs to hurry up and start making babies with his mistresses like a real king.

That's the thing, I can't find anything matching user's description, I'm starting to think his dad got a custom one made.

You could try calling him like the other user said or talk to him one day and bring it up

It could be that he remembered something incorrectly. Like in the lighting of the car the hair only looked blonde but was pink as an example.

Possible, I'd like to believe his father is just a turboweeb.

No. I went look again the next day. It was definitely blonde in a black two piece bikini. The art was really nice and had good colors. It was a quality piece.

Draw an oekaki of her, this is immensely important.

i have a feeling you're bullshiting us user

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=dakimakura blonde_hair swimsuit
Think you can find it in here?

I watched an episode, it was boring with shitty dialogue and traps.
Any good ecchi shit you fags can reccomend?
Off topic sage

I blame my brother for only watching anything as long it has tits. Hopefully it was oly a temp thing and he has forgotten about watching anime.

It is not about if he likes boobs or not. Look, if your father talked about his raifu how would you felt about it?

You're sure it was all black?

*only
Dammit.

I am really bad at drawing but I am trying to find something as close to it as I can remember.

I am positive. The closest girl that jogs my memory is this one

Fair point. I don't generally talk about stuff like that to my parents even though I keep my figs on display and such.

I give. I have been through most of my catalog and have only seen one blond wearing a black bikini.

Only one i could find that remotely matched the description. Here have a spider

What do you mean by military style numbers?

Sorry I coukdb't be more helpful. It was a year ago and I only got a quick peek at it. How would you feel if someone was ogling your waifu? You think I'm trying to nor my dad or something?

Big block style numbers.

Maybe it was a boat. Were there any blonds besides Shimikaze?

Do you think playing video games is any better than watching anime normofaggot user?

Iowa and Bismarck.

Iowa is kind of bikini like i guess

I meant that she was the wrong figure for the dad daki. It probably isn't on the *boorus it'd likely be easier to use general searches if the character is identified, or maybe even Pixiv.

To be fair I think it was intended to be looked at.

Maybe it was a witch, or a tank operator.

Also matches military style numbers on the top piece, though you can't see it on this particular daki.

what? I don't think so but if you had to choose between the two, which one would you talk about? Neither
Don't get me wrong I like anime and manga but as a man it is harder to talk about how you like these cute moeblobs I have a weakness for cute stuff than there is to talk about the latest dudebro shooter. Usually you would be invited to the range if you talk about cowadooty.

Nahhh
Lets use the currency that was written out after the first game, that was also an enemy in the first one that hurt you just be touching you.
This better be a really unconformable pillow because humanity is not pleasant to be around

It's the enemy, not the item. I'm not sure if humanity phantoms ever showed up outside of AotA though.

Later that year.

She looked pure. It wasn't very lewd except for the swimsuit part.

Fixed

Story wise they were the same thing, and I seriously doubt it. Much as from likes to recycle armor, I don't think they recycled humanity phantoms, though if 2 hadn't been such a shitshow that even after an enhanced remake they still struggled to salvage the lore for 3, I'm sure there is an alternate timeline where Dark Souls 2 had humanity and they not only reused them but expanded on them.

It'd have to be fairly safe if he's parading it around. Also can't figure out who it'd be, but I doubt she's from GuP, there aren't any long-haired blondes in that.

Literaly make it a square that can stand up on its own and have the left side be the left side of dumb cat and the right the right

Listen to your heart user. You will know which one will be the correct choice.

flip a coin
heads you do it
tails you don't
you can't regret the outcome
as you didn't have a choice

I would buy that just to freak my cat out.

They're just trying to come up to you for a cuddle

Don't cheap out on the pillow if you intend to sleep with it. It needs to be comfortable. Similarly, check what the case is made of, if it's cheap stuff you're better off using it as a wall hanging. Also, it's partly personal preference but try for something that isn't overly lewd. It's nicer to snuggle with a heartboner.

Also what are the other two you're looking at?

That's not a daki. Also a Shalquoir ornament would be nice.

The only other time in the series besides 1 was during the second DLC of 3 where if you used an otherwise useless item you could pick up during the game that transformed you into a sprite so you could access a secret area.