Catherine: Full Body Announced for the PS4 and PS Vita

>Atlus has announced that a remake of Catherine will be released for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, called Catherine: Full Body, the official website of which has been launched. fullbody.jp/

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201712/19148452.html
archive.is/F3dkt
archive.fo/Sr7ke
archive.fo/N7vJW
archive.fo/h4Nrx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how much stuff are they gonna butcher/censor in this one?

I don't expect graphical improvements for this one. Let's hope for actual content.

famitsu.com/news/201712/19148452.html

its going to be another mary sue waifu shoe horned into the game diluting the premise.
Current year atlus can't create anything new, only bastardize older releases.

I hope she's cute

somehow i aint surprised

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm cumming buckets!

This gonna be a series, ain't it.

Forgot to source archive.is/F3dkt

Studio zero is an Atlus wing. This is like saying you are collaborating with your arteries.

I think I played Catherine once and didn’t touch it again

It'll have a story mode with a set party I bet.

How do you fit a third grill in without fucking everything?

A question as old as time itself

Which is why they'll have to add more content.
I hope they change the puzzles because I have those memorized. Also, new Babel levels, please.

you don't

I never played this game but always wanted to. This is good news.

What was stopping you from playing it right now?

They'll have to change the puzzles if they are adding new mechanics. Also I'm going to bet the new mode is some kind of endless climbing mode.

meant for

But there was already a third girl. Did they forget about Trisha?

No ps3

Oh, happy day!

Im hoping atlususa learnt that people prefer Japanese voice acting

how else are they gonna keep those guild parasites employed?

Not really, normalfags and ResetEra SJWeebs prefer the English dubshit even if they have a choice.
Same thing with Nier Tomato

Not bad, inb4 port begging from pc and nintendo owners, the latter should hold their tongue getting smtv and bayonetta 3.

Anyone who does it should be gassed.
Only thing they have worth a dick is Vanillaware and they don't even wholly own it.

100 more years of Catherine at EVO
The new chick looks cute but I dunno, it could be like Marie from P4G where she looks cute but actually has zero redeeming qualities whatsoever

Wait this game isn't dual audio?

Honestly I'm done with English dubs, the only ones that ever did it well was Final Fantasy. And Atlus doesn't have 10% of the budget that SE could muster.

smart move. it's a tediously repetitive game with a 2edgy4u storyline that also wears thin because nothing happens for pretty much the whole game. then you find out the 'super genius I made Persona 3' plot twist at the end and how stupid are you for not seeing that one coming bullshit narrative style.

Calling it, it will be worse than P4G, and they're going to memoryhole any instances of her NOT existing, like Marie being in Persona Q.

Funny now Nintendo of all people did it right with Xenoblade 2.

Looks like the typical Atlus remake character that will be generic, shitty waifufag bait but unfortunately will be deeply connected to the main story and new content so you won't be able to pretend she doesn't exist. Just like Marie, just like the bitch from Deep Space Journey.
I'll still buy it because more of that sweet block pushing gameplay

Nah Nintendo fucked even that up.
None of the out of cutscene dialog is subtitled.

Whhyyyyyyyyyy?

Why are you acting so gay about this.

Doesn't a 3rd girl kind of ruin the point of the game?

not really. It just means there's two teams working on it.

I'm getting really tired of people praising Nintendo's low effort shit just because they're sticking it to the SJWs.

It kind of breaks the art style, unless that hair is supposed to be dyed.

Good thing I have the option of getting the PS4 version.

So, the new girl will be an even bigger slut than the literal semen demon?

VITA MEANS LIFE FUCKERS

What is it with Atlus' tendency to add new girls when they're remaking one of their old games?

>>>/suicide/ where both trannies and trannyfuckers belong.

It was implied in the game Erica was pre-op you natsoc mongrel

no it wasn't.
He was known as Eric and your friend who fucked him said it feeled off even though it's far future.
Really makes you think.
You're reaching tranny level delusions, Shame i don't have pictures of post-op dicks turned inside out.

Jesus Christ, you meme-loving fuck. Learn English if you're going to post, even if you're posting Polish meme-men.

ok, goon, I'll covfefe on regardless of your asspain about grammer. (^:

even if that's true your still a closet faggot and a massive loser

The game was also on the 360 (And has the better looking cover). Never played the game though as I have neither a PS3, nor a 360.

More details

Nah, we already have it.

Does that mean you can play a version of the game that doesn't include the new girl?

I sure hope so. I didn't get to play the game the first time it was released.

generation of remakes

nothing is too stale for!.. for… everyone…
seriously this generation really lacks good new games for both pc and console.

3DS and PS3 were basically that.

Sony always wins baby, y'caint beat Sony.

Please fuck off with your console war crap.

I'm pretty sure that it is referring to the new block mechanic rather than the new girl sadly.

Wasn't that the point of backwards compatibility?

2deep4u

Nah, PC is getting a bulk of quality releases every 2 months.
8th Gen is just absolute fucking garbage.
Switch is 9th Gen

so Katherine, Catherine and Kcatherine?

I always expected Qatherine, but no. See and

Kiketerine

Rin could be short for Catherine, so I guess it works.

Some faggots somewhere will defend this

If it’s released with a budget price then there is no problem. Get off your high horse.

A spiritual successor in the golden playhouse series would be fine, but asking for a sequel puts you on a higher level of faggotry than any remake.

But that wouldn't change a thing, he would still be above your basement

You know that by sequel I meant just that.

nope doesnt work smoothly

Oh boy I can't wait for all the trannies to get mad about Erica again

I remember someone making a stretch about how Erica's yellow uniform and red hair was Atlus comparing trannies to clowns. I wish I still had the screencap.

Look at all this non smooth footage

Fucking how?

Nevermind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck.

Already happened.
archive.fo/Sr7ke
archive.fo/N7vJW

XD

wew

I wonder if anyone is thirsty enough to have shot spunk into his crotch armpit.

Not like Tidus in Jap was any better. His laugh sounded like a crow.

I always wanted to beat those games but they are nearly unplayable for me. I gave it my best shot but in every regard they aged like assmilk. Remaking it so that it looks decent, more playable, more content, and overall improved in general would be wondeful. Nintendo did it with fire emblem 2, I dont see why atulus cant do the same?
I dont have any faith that nu-atlus would make that wish of mine come true though.

Yes lets remake SMT1/2 so we can shove in mary sue waifu bait like every other atlus remake.

His laugh being awful for that scene is the entire point.
Have you faggots even played the game?

I wouldnt mind that monkey paw
I would take that if it made having a playable and good smt1/2 real

Except Erica is the perfect target for Dumuzid's plot because she is literally a man who abandoned her duty to propagate the species by becoming a woman who is also incapable of becoming pregnant.

SMT 1 and 2 are perfectly playable right now. You are just a candy ass

user, do you do any research?

I can't fucking stand these PS3 → PS4 remaasters FUCK if this isn't the cancer killing everything since it's way, way more OBVIOUS than microtransactions or on-disc DLC, it's shit that people WILL BUY IN DROVES with no remorse or complaint.

Then stop talking about games you know nothing about you monglet

>she is literally a man who abandoned >her duty

I beat it three or four times. I'm just shitposting.

Really I'm just wishing the options you get to pick are not black and white, "is your girlfriend or significant other around while you're answering these" kind of answers.

Not like it's really necessary anyway, since SMT1 on SNES still plays fine. I wonder why they never use Kaneko's poster design on the cover art.

Thats still just as shit user. I want them to be at least soulhackers/strange journey, kind of playable. I dont care what console they put it on, I just want a not (((modern))) but a remastered smt1/2. I know atlus can do it but theyre just fucking lazy.

SMT 1 and 2 are perfectly playable and good right now

I can play them yeah, I tried, but they aged like shit and arent enjoyable to anyone who isnt a supreme autist.

>I want them to be at least soulhackers/strange journey, kind of playable. I dont care what console they put it on, I just want a not (((modern))) but a remastered smt1/2.

Then go play those games.
Fuck off if you want them to destroy what made the original Shin Megami Tensei" game to make anything that ISN'T 真・女神転生''.

Nah you're just a candy ass

Erica's being targeted because she's denying Toby's chance to procreate. Of course, it's all moot anyway because the real reason for the trials is for Ishtar to find a new husbando

third girls ending will have her kill vincenct ala school days.

screencap this for posterity

Pute me in ebin screencap XD

But did he keep the dick?

The whole fucking series plays the exact same during battles, the first ones just don't have any frivolous battle gimmicks.
If 1 & 2 are "aged like shit and not enjoyable" then you shouldn't be playing any fucking game in the series because your fetal alcohol syndrome affected brain wouldn't be able to handle such a basic jrpg series.

So the new "C/Katherine is going to be named "Rin"… doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of the game being named C/Katherine? Why don't they just call it "Vincent's Magical Infidelity Adventures"? How can they add new endings to the game when the base game already has the perfect compliment of outcomes for your desires?

And why is she a pianist at the bar? Doesn't Lost Sheep already have a pianist girl?

Considering Toby didn't start kvetching until after he punched his V-card? Then, no.

Maybe he didn't notice because he went in the back? He's supposed to be a dumbass kid, so it's not out of the question.

In my headcanon, he blindfolded Toby and did anal. I cannot stand the idea of Toby fucking an open wound and not realizing it.

With money.

He's just jealous that Erica looks more like a girl than he ever will.

There was a scene in the game where Toby was talking about the sex with Erica, and describing it as feeling "weird". I don't remember the specifics but it's obviously implied he fucked the wound.

Weird could also mean anal.

I don't get this. Erica's friends know, but don't mind the fact that he's a tranny. They poke fun at the concept at times, but still mostly call him a "she", and "she" doesn't mind it enough to break their friendship up. So Erica "passes", has friends that support him and isn't traumatized by any references to his past. That's probably the most stable and happy a tranny could be. Why are they so triggered by this?

I think how it went is that Toby described it as weird, but thought that this was because it was his first time, to which the other guys objected. Besides, I doubt the kid is THAT oblivious.

>Weird could also mean anal.

I mean, if I was fucking a girl in the ass and I kept feeling something slap against my outer thigh, I'd think that would feel pretty weird

Eat my ass faggot. I enjoy literally every other game in the series, not those quarter of a century year old fossils of games and there is nothing you can do about it. Im currently playing and am enjoying the shit out of nocturne.

You can't. And that's why we're gonna start saying from now: play the original first, the remake is a mess.

Crabs in a bucket. A happy well adjusted tranny is anathema to the victimhood culture which has been grafted onto the "trans-movement". It doesn't propagate the narrative of oppression, therefore he is useless for spreading "awareness" about trans-issues and therefore an offensive character because it portrays trannies as equals and friends rather than as an icon for a social movement.

Ever hear the absurd mindset that "if it's not good for you, then it's bad for you" that some of these tightass health autists have? Or "if you're not with us, you're against us?" Same idea. If they don't force a tranny character to tow the victim agenda, then the player could possibly form opinions on the character in a multitude of different ways. They don't want people forming an opinion of their own, and they don't give a fuck about Erika as a character. They want a propaganda showpiece.

You're all just going to buy it anyway for your PS4® goy

So how much did your mother drink when you were in the womb? Because your brain is pretty fucked if you can't see that the series has had the exact same fucking core it's entire life.
So she dropped you on your head a few times too eh?

I see you're a man of culture as well.

You're the retard if you think SMT1 plays like Nocturne.

I'll buy it if there's online. Competitive Catherine is the shit.

Martyr complex. It's devised to mimick the christian narrative and eventually replace it.

Faceless as a whole is a top tier fetish honestly.

Faceless is a gateway to trap

So?

You gave me a chuckle. Anything done is to save face and maximize profits. They broke that fuckhuge deal with universal last year that IIRC runs for 20-25 years. Theme parks, movies, sitcoms, probably more.
Autism below, read at your own peril!
If the clans who own the most stake NoJ are smart, theyd do the following: Firstly, whack Kimchishima and replace him with either Shiggy or Koizumi. Then, they should use the theme parks to do R&D for arcade titles alongside the attractions/rides. If things pick up there, start selling arcade units again and slowly try to breathe life back into the arcade market. Having the deal with jewniversal does open up access to their IPs. Maybe good Back to the Future games?
Offtopic

How is it smart to put a senile old man in charge?

He is a figurehead; a face, of sorts. The board makes the decisions, and he dictates them. Have you ever worked for a company before?

cause fucking trannies here in the Us think they are entitled to something, since they used to be men. sadly they have to learn the hard way otherwise everything gets ruined and no one enjoys it besides them. Plus trannies here cant take a joke let alone one in a video game.

begin*

My sides

Of rehashing older games instead of coming up with new and/or original ideas? Yes. In fact, it already is.

You guys are forgetting something very important. If Erica is a post-op tranny then there's a gash that is basically a crevice dug into where the testes used to be. Post-op trannies have to douche this crevice for life with a chemical that stalls the healing process. It's literally a wound substituting for a vagina they wish they had. They also have to clean that crevice out because it's not an organ that can clean itself. Infections galore.

If Toby fucked Erica's fake vagina crevice then it most certainly would feel weird.
You know who you are. You are thinking of posting it.

Stop reading my mind user.

Don't forget, they also have to dildo it daily to stop it closing up. Their bodies are constantly fighting to get rid of this fake vagina and yet they insist that feels natural and is what they want.

Compleyely unnecessary but retards will buy it like the sheeple that they are, the same kind of retards who used to buy every single low-effort Vita fanservice game.

Catherine was a mediocre puzzle game sugarcoated with weeb shit.

Goon detected

Whether the sugarcoat is anime or not is irrelevant. The game has ok gameplay, but wastes so much time with unnecessary fluff like fanservice pandering and a generic love triangle story. People who buy do it for the "woah sexy animated girl lol" and stay for the "ooh whats gonna happen in the story". If the game was just its puzzle gameplay, no one would buy it. They only stay, if they do more than a weekend, for the gameplay.

Basement, that's a strange way of saying second story master bedroom.

Shot in a dark Holla Forums, did anyone here ever find a gf since this game was originally released?

get out

Yes

>>>/out/

I tip my fedora so much that the brim is worn out, but I would play the fuck out of that game if it was fun.

Why is frog girl so cute?

I like all that except the first part

If the universe had a voice it'd be voiced by Aya Hirano
When I checked the back of my milk carton it said "voiced by Aya Hirano"
I hear her voice in my sleep
make it stop

it's a trap
it's a fucking trap
i'm calling it now

Its already been confirmed.

Nice source faggot.

Listen bud, I've fapped to enough trap hentai to know which anime """girls""" do and do not have penises at first sight.

That means, nothing.

Isn't it obvious?

The original game already had all of the hetero options covered. Infidelity, be faithful, or ignore women and follow your dreams to conquer space (MGTOW). The only option that was missing was "Go suck a dick" (the gay option).

SOURCE NIGGER REEEEEEEE

Welp, guess the ending where you become a demon pimp is still the best one.
The space ending was nice, but I liked becoming a fucking demon more.
Maybe they'll add a harem ending or something but if they do I'll have to see how that plays out. If it's just "you get all the girls and nothing else" I'm still going with "take over hell with Catherine"

user, source is the thing that matters here. Not what you think will happen.

Go back to Utah, you degenerate polygamist heathen. Mormons aren't welcome here.

Unfortunate.

I won't be surprised if that's really true, and the character's body is giving that vibe.

Ah shit polygamy is degenerate
I keep forgetting that

So is anime.

Pick one faggot

Are you advocating for degeneracy? Are you one of those "oh it's just human nature" faggots?

Those people are probably the same kind of retards who say they want Persona remade with garbage like social links and nonspatial combat.
These people don't really want MegaTen or Persona. They just want a MonColle Final Fantasy. Sadly, that's exactly what they've become these days. We need Okada back. We need him badly.

On that note, it's a miracle that Persona 2009 turned out as untouched as it was (minus the soundtrack). Every subsequent Persona and MegaTen port/remake got some OC shoehorned in. It's become common practice.

Maybe because the remake's art style is inferior.

I am now interested in this remake. She looks more like a generic femc though.

I still say there is no definite proof one way or the other that Erica chopped his dick off, only conjecture. As such, I will always opt to believe the less disgusting alternative.

Nigga, you would notice if the person you were fucking had a dick. An open wound would be less noticeable to a virgin.

I'm confused. Are you saying you don't believe that Erica is a man, or are you saying that Erica, while pretending to be a woman, didn't chop off his dick?

Because Erica is definitely a man, as at the end of Catherine he is afflicted by the same dreams as the other men who are leading along women. And he definitely chopped off his dick, because the boy he's leading along would have immediately noticed a dick when they had sex.

This.

Chances are they could pull hentai logic like how some trap doujins have the trap pull the panties down only halfway and do anal doggy style. In the dark, a stupid Toby wouldn't notice and just think it "felt weird".

That honestly sounds like Sex changes have a long way to go and end up more trouble than it's worth in the long run

No fucking duh. Why do you think everyone calls trannies delusional here?

I will spread my seed throughout the stars.

This man's keeping his eye on the ball. First EVO, now EVO Japan, main stage when?

Actually looking back at I'm pretty sure that third image is Kaneko, it looks like his shading. You prefer the original box art?

Kill yourself, pcuck. Never ever

from the thumbnail and drunk the blue bat in the middle looked like d.va holding her butt cheeks and bending over like she was either making a sexual pose or laying a poop.

huh, yeah, I can see that.

Goddamn it, ATLUS

In terms of flesh sculpting, yeah. The day isn't too far off where they can just take a cell culture, make the appropriate XY to XX chromosome swap (either by modifying your own chromosomes, or taking a sample from a close relative - preferably your father) - and then growing/printing the necessary sexual organs in a lab. Then transplanting them. Your body shouldn't reject it, being basically just a differently sexually differentiated version of your own organs, and so long as they keep you on a hormone regimen to support their function - there's no reason why they couldn't be - well fully functional. Though I doubt childbirth would be an option that way either… the pelvic bone would be totally incompatible, nor would there be any muscular anchors to provide the uterus and vagina with the necessary push to get the baby out. Every birth would have to be c-section. At that point - you'd just be better off cloning a whole new female differenciated clone from scratch and then trying to attach the brain and parts of the spinal cord.

So long as they keep you on

The triggering continues.

They literally cannot comprehend a reason people might like a videogame other than it appealing to their "progressiveness", can they?

I swear these people comes with new terms everyday

It would be DmC-like because I can't fucking stand the Dark Souls kind of gameplay, waiting turns to roll and do some slow ass attacks. Maybe with a faith based skill that lets you convert your enemies rather than kill them, a high risk high reward maneuver that translates into mana points or higher rank as opposed to flat out removing kebab.

It's the heroine's call to action, would justify her using a steel mask in a hot environment.

It's to make men disassociate with people who dislike something.

Panic and fear are unmanly so they call everything a phobia.

It's a false choice. If you say you arent transphobic, you're fine with it.

If you say you are transphobic you're unmanly and afraid of gays or "insecure" in your manhood.

It's classic Sophistry.

No shit, the genital surgical procedure is fucking archaic and hasn't really gone through any revisions since it was first devised.

But that would undermine the point of the freedom ending.

How the fuck are they confusing trans with drag? Drag Queens are faggots who dress in women's clothes to feel sexy, while trans are mental cases with gender dysphoria who feel they are trapped in another body.

In any other context, and in any time in the past 30 years - barring the very last few (right now) - confusing trannies with drag queens would have labeled you as a transphobe - and yet here we are, where you're called a transphobe for NOT conflating the two.

There's no principles there. There's just making this shit up as they go along.

That's actually pretty much exactly how I was imagining it. Kind of like Dante's Inferno, except less over-the-top action and a more authentic depiction of fanaticism and reverence for gravitas people should be treating their religion like.

I mean, I'm glad they don't - because I don't want the US split between sectarian lines of Christians killing each other - and everyone else who disagrees with them, demanding courts upholding mosaic law, and all that shit. But I still hate them for not even trying and just settling for this friendly mass market secular-society-safe religiosity.

Do it right, or don't fucking bother.

The answer is pretty simple; it's projecting. To them the most important part of the games is imagined gaybaiting, and so because they think it's important it's important to everybody else too.

What would the scientific term for disgusted by/embarrassed for be?

its almost like they don't understand that 90% of men don't want to fuck other men and the scenes are what will happen in real life.

i remember that P3 scene. the "trans" person was hitting on high school boys . that man/woman should have be arrested

Contempt

Sounds like Marie from Persona 4.

I would think they would like Naoto since she’s an example of the Jap feminist “A woman pretends to be a man because its the only way she’ll be respected!” Trope.
As for Kanji, apparently crisis of sexuality is homophobic?

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

why can't just somone fucking shoot them, they're a 3% of population responsible for over 80% of HIV cases and 40% of Child Rape.

stop saying "mary sue", why is everyone describing everything as "mary sue".
it has been within the last few months.
it makes the people using it sound like mr. garrison from south park, as in, a completely ridiculous faggot.

didn't someone on cuck/b/ made a thread regarding the same topic? How he got fooled into fucking a post op tranny under the impression that it's a girl and asked that the sex felt weird as the vagina was too dry and looked more like a wound?

redditor leave

Kill yourself reddit.

What games am I missing where a love triangle involving a succubus fucking with your head and trying to get you killed in your dreams qualifies as "generic"?

Don't you know that these days if you wear girls clothes then that means you want to chop your dick off and take hormones?

2 traps in one game. I hope there is a harem route for this.

crossdressing can alse be referred to as being a transvestite, which is shortened to trans. SJWs include it under their umbrella terms to have a wider range of muh opression.

Gay

You're not very bright if shallow setting which happens to be novelty stirs your interest.
In essence, its merely a love triangle involving [character] with [character] with [unique setting] which are merely arenas for the player to engage with gameplay.

Absolutely unnecessary, the game wasn't particularly good or memorable to begin with.

That has never stopped Sony from paying for PS4 remasters before

Catherine = Kyasarin -> Rin.

All that smug and you can't actually answer the question.

Off the top of my head,

Symphony of the Night.

There is a succubus boss which tries to kill Alucard in his sleep while fucking with his head.

There is a love triangle between Alucard, Maria and Richter.

The important point to highlight is not whether or not something is generic. The important argument is that uniqueness or originality does not equal substance.

hi

reddit

I don't know why spacing triggers people.
I'm used to double space from college papers. Fuck you, user.

On your toaster

Why would you bother getting a PS4 when all it's games, including this one, are on the Vita as well?

But the succubus boss wasn’t part of the love triangle.
I understand your point about the similarities, but it’s not exactly the same.

Why do they talk like the nips give a flying fuck about their feelings? If Japan wasn't a homogeneous culture I guarantee you these fucks wouldn't even try to complain about the "problematic" issues these games have. You'd probably hear "oh that's just their culture; you gotta understand where they are coming from." Just because Japan is a successful first-world society somehow means that they're Honorary Whites™ and are obligated to produce entertainment that upholds to specific progressive sensibilities.

I don't have a problem with these cancerous tumors disliking games, that's fine. But it's clear from the language these people use that they are trying to impose a ethical standard to demonize things they don't like, with the end goal of establishing legal precedence to censor things they don't like. Hell, they don't even need any legal precedence. If Japan ever bends to this kind of shit or show it any legitimacy, we're going to be in trouble.

Also,

I bet you play all your multiplats on the Switch, you fag.

The only thing the PS4 has going for it is an internal hard drive as opposed to the godawful proprietary memory cards the Vita uses

He never specified that. He merely asked for a love triangle and a succubus trying to fuck a character in their dreams.

This smug sack of shit apparently doesn't understand what the word "involving" means because I specifically asked for the succubus to be part of the love triangle

Yes. I think it’s due to not playing ATLUS games

Hello it seems you have not looked at atlus for a long time but here is a minor black pill.
their tendency to remake a game for "fun" goes back to the 3ds. When Atlus where just index company they remade allot of games for no reason(other then money) so they had a weird tendency to just remake an old game or make a random game look at Catherine and Persona Q as reference. All the while they where publishing these games they always teased a new Persona without any trailers and nothing but they teased it, but we kinda know how long it took for a persona to come and it was a long wait.

So now they are doing the same thing, but now it's more cockteasing of project re fantasy a fouls journey. So now they are remaking and making random games for shekels, so we will probably not know what the project re fantasy game is before SMT5 hit the shelves.

Also why they only add women? well, its because of their audience are not the west in general it's the Japanese market so when they have waifub8 they are more easily to sell the game then lets say not having a waifub8. So it's the Asian mind on Amphetamines and doing Jewish tricks is one hell of a Jewish conspiracy.

Yeah, it's been 17 years now, and we STILL haven't gotten a new Persona game.

Well, I'm looking forward to watching the tourneys if they improve the multiplayer. Competitive Catherine is the shit.

To give old players a reason (muh dik) to play it again Considering their audience (Fatluses), it's much easier to sell people a character design of a pretty girl than a bro or an animal/demon/whatever. Here's to hoping she isn't as poorly written as all of their post P3P girl inserts and that she provides a decent third way to the shittiness of Catherine and Katherine, who were both clearly the wrong choice.

1:30 suggests otherwise
Either way atlus are clearly suggesting trapshit but it could be a double bluff

Pics for lazy fuckers

sage cos double post

That's kinda hot.

I'm not against traps, but it seems kinda weird when there's already Erica in the game. What are the chances two "traps" (Erica's post-op but whatever) just happen to work at the same bar?

Guy's probably just a beta faggot scared of pussy like every harem protagonist ever.

My first guess is trap, but it's equally possible she's just loli and he's realizing that it's naturally smooth and not just shaved and freaking out because the cops could come for him at any moment

Vincent ain’t scared of pussy. If anything, Vincent’s not afraid of anything that happens to him. He pretends he is, but he isn’t.

Yet he's a canon non-virgin prior to the start of the game and fucks characters during the game, some beta.

Also considering how demons and shit are canon she could be an angel, hence maybe there's nothing down there, or she may be able to transform

archive.fo/h4Nrx

It has begun, fellas. Feminists have fired the first shot on how Rin on the Catherine remake is problematic!

Thanks, I guess.

Hey, something just occurred to me
If she’s named Rin, does that mean there’ll be a fourth girl named Cat, or something?

Shush. I want to hope that it's not some gay shit.

If it is you can always turn him down. Just do what I do and go with the demon pimp ending with Catherine. It’s the best option.

Since she also seems crazy yet is described as "gentle" and healing" they could go the split personality route, one Cat/Cathe and one Rin.

In retrospect however since she is supposed to be "considerably lacking in common sense" it seems they're going for the airhead ojou-sama which could explain her walking around naked, would fit with the pianist image and "healing existence" which would suggest her not giving a fuck.

Also do the scenes i posted even occur in vincents room, the first pic looks different from what I remember ?

so what the fuck is this game about? some kind of pseudo hentai VN?

Plz no trap. They can be good and/or funny characters when done well, but with the current climate the possible scenarios will be:
-The trap aspect is treated as a joke with maybe a good ending somehow, but people will be throwing a shitfit that a brave trans character is treated like comedy fodder.
-It is treated fairly good, but people won't ever shit up that the trap is relegated as the romantic interest, that it wasn't the main character or isn't badass enough.
-Trapfagd cling on to the game and one of the few things you'll hear from new fans is that that girl has a wiener and is really a boy, not even liking the game for what it is, or if the character is interesting, just the fact there's a wiener there.
-If trap, the dub alters his lines and uses expressions like cis, or using special snowflake pronouns like xe, xir, ze. And instead of being a loving character of whatever, sounds like some bitter smug cunt. Or worse, is voiced by some trans voice actor they pulled of their asses.

I blame the brain tumor fucking with her decision making.

This is why everything is fucked to shit in 99% of all of the countries.

It's a reverse dating sim where you have to avoid all the girls going for your dick by solving block puzzles

The worst shit about this is that you have trannies actively trying to take over "traps" and make it about their gender dysphoria. Fuck off. They are men who dress up as women, not men who thinks they are women. It happened with Naoto in P4, it happened with Ruka from Steins;Gate. Fuck off.

user, don't make up excuses. Men who dress up as women are still fucked in the head, gender dysphoria or not. Just accept the fact you're a degenerate.

There are degrees to degeneracy. Gender dysphoria is amongst the highest degrees. Crossdressing is tame by comparison.

It's less degenerate, but not by much.

really made me think

also, you need to look harder for crossdressers as opposed to trannies screeching in your face everywhere

Maybe I'm just fucked from a decade of Holla Forums but doesn't everyone involved with vidya know what traps are?
If he is going to be honest he can say "of course, it's a man" and if he want's to be politically correct he can say "no, some girls have penises". I don't get why this stumped him.

It's still full homo.
FULL HOMO

Well, this is Rin. She's beautiful.

If the game is realistic Vincent is supposed to beat Rin to death afterwards, right? After all, that's what these crybabies say always happens.

Catherine already has a tranny, so it's likely going to be a trap.
Traps are becoming trendy though, so gotta milk it while it's popular

That's a woman's ass. So we're at draw a girl call it a boy again.

I think it's an angel-like entity and he saw one of the less flattering Bible renditions of an angel. causing immense fear that'll turn him into a hermit preaching against debauchery and casual sex

Or maybe…

That's basically every 2D trap, user. Most 3D traps don't make convincing women either.

Trap confirmed

Maybe she has a horrible looking cunt instead of being a tranny with a dick.

Maybe Vincent is just surprised because she undressed out of nowhere in what was previously a completely platonic discussion

Unlikely considering the tone and writing of the game.

She's supposed to be an angel right? Aren't they supposed to be neither male or female? Maybe it's all fucked up like the Claymore manga.
But yeah, he has his hand in a thinking pose in that pic, so it's most likely out of nowhere

Why don't they wait until the game has actually been released and then play it before they make assumptions of how a romance has been handled?
Why are people crying problematic? Are you time travelers? Have you played Full Body already? Is your dad Atlus?

My uncle works at Atlus and he confirmed it's a trap

Just prepare to smash the worthless drooling little bitch retards and never let up on it.

Fuck off with your bitching about idealized fantasy, retards.

oh fuck user, that's incredible

So, you're saying it's a literal cock block, except you are subconsciously trying to block yourself - and that is manifested in your dreams and shapes the trial the demons are putting him through?

Seconded. Even if the semester ended for me a week ago I'm still double spacing at times and get called a ledditor. Anons get too paranoid at times.

I remember a time when trannies cried and screamed and begged to be recognized as mental cases - because that was the only way they could get diagnosed as having a legitimate medical condition that required their insurance to cover the expensive treatments.

Now it's offensive to call them crazy, "I-It's perfectly normal - you're just a transphobe who society has left behind"… yet they still want the insurance and medical benefits of being a medically recognized mental case.

Also… I remember a time when feminists by and large hated trannies, and saw them as a male attempt of a takeover of the female spaces. The more recent "acceptance" of trannies is only a fad within the movement. Give it time - they'll turn on trannies again, and it will be a glorious shitshow when it happens.

That's the tranny who got upset when someone asked totalcancer if traps are gay or something. He knows what traps are.

Pretty much. Vincent is not a fully mature adult and he knows it. He doesn't actually want to be in a relationship with anyone. He just wants to fuck.

Fuck that would be an amazing saltmine if true. It would be even more glorious than if she were a trap/tranny/reverse-trap.

(((Westerners))) don't play video games, they just vilify them as sexist/racist/whatever as part of their attempt to destroy any competitors for cultural influence in the world.

Whatever happens, I just hope it pisses off all (((the people))) who are crying about "muh representation" in vidya.

Maybe Vincent saw blood and realized he deflowered a virgin.

That would be a reasonable guess too, definitely something that wouldn't have come up with the other Catherines

So we got
Any other guesses?

>Whatever happens, I just hope it pisses off all (((the people))) who are crying about "muh representation" in vidya.
That's already guaranteed.

No.

And I guess there's also just
>Vincent screaming because he slept with another girl, again

I see what you did

This would be more interesting imho, since the last one we got was Kaine, and that wasn't really touched on

It would also upset the largest amount of people. SJWs would be upset regardless, but anyone who wanted a girl or a girl(male) would be salty as well. I'm highly degenerate and don't care what Rin's revealed to be.

I'm contemplating the angel/underage perspectives. On the website, Rin's age isn't revealed, but everyone else's is. People might use this as evidence for the angel theory, since revealing she's thousands of years old would be a spoiler, but Catherine is listed as 22, and I'm pretty sure in the game she was revealed to be hundreds of years old. With this in mind, unless they simply haven't chosen an age yet, I think the reveal is leaning strongly towards Rin simply being underage. It would fit better with her airheadedness I've heard about than her being an angel.

I am not considering the trap perspective here, as the unknown age has little bearing on whether or not it's she or she(male).

It bothers me that Katherine and Vincent are 32, but they seem more like mid 20s people. 32 seems really late for them to just be considering marriage and children, what with birth defects being so much more likely past 30.

Fucking hell my dick

Finances are a thing too, most people in their 20s these days simply aren't financially stable enough for children.

Yeah, but I expected them be 28 at the oldest. I looked like Vincent when I was 21.

What did they mean by this?