Great Games that went largely unnoticed

We all know there are shit games that get millions pumped into marketing and everyone hears about them, and great games that never got the recognition they deserved.

Post em here.
I'll start a wit ha gem - Conquest: Fronteer Wars

Here's also have a nice little mod that adds a bit of unit variety and tweaks balance:
mediafire.com/file/ecrd19idx79ikw9/CFW.rar

I think The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a very underrated game that went under the radar for most serious gamers

I concour with your sentiments, fellow anonymous gamer. I wish everyone would buy a purchase a copy of the game you named, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and experince how enjoyable this hidden gem is.

Cult Citizen Defence Force is out in force boys!

Ring Runner:Flight of the Sages
Starts off as a medicore 2d space shooter that ends up much more deeper and fun that you'd expect. Ship customization is pretty damn fun, with all sorts of playstyles like a stealth nuker to literally attaching a gravity mace to your ship and whacking enemies with it, to using cargo beams to push/pull enemies/projectiles and do what you wish with them. You've got races, all sorts of minigames, a half decent story with a shitton of missions and a really good ost.
It has a fairly lengthy demo, usually goes on sale for 1(one) dollar and if the info hash below doesn't work you can find the game on Soulseek for some reason. Go play it.
48c7526b1427b97a4bf46565f3f804b4b90dcff3

The entire Pushmo series
they are neat little puzzle games but almost no one gives a shit about them.

Not Funny.

t. bioware

Beatdown: Fist of Vengeance

This game didn't get any love and that is really sad.

How high was the skyscraper your mother dropped you off when she tried to kill you?

I fucking loved this game. It's a real shame the sequel never happened, but considering it was on kickstarter before all the kickstarter fuckery this may have been a blessing. Once I started a random map mission with everything visible in order to see if I could learn anything from the hardest A.I. opponent. Game starts, and what do I see? The computer building things, and making units without the prerequisites. Very disappointing, but overall I loved this game.

My brother of african descent.

Shadow of Rome (PS2)
Capcom game made for the EU market so it flew under a lot of radars. It uses the Onimusha 3 engine and it feels a bit experimental at points (character expressions are all over the place like the devs were testing stuff) but it's lengthy, has shit tons of replay value, a lot of unlockables that include a survival mode and the main campaign is split between combat and stealth (this one is admittedly serviceable at best) with the combat being focused mostly on gladiatorial games and you rack up points by doing crowd pleasing actions letting you do shit like break a guy's (or girl's) arms, have him piss himself while begging for mercy, chop his head off, kick the body right after and then throw the head into the crowd. The games include variations like team battles, trap riddled arenas and, at one point, chariot races. And even after all the arena crap is done, there's tons of combat outside of it (namely the finale) and after it's all done, you can replay any arena game at will. It's also one of the few games that IMHO isn't made worse by having breakable equipment since you're constantly switching weapons.

You had one job dumbass

Fuck you, Todd. People still laughs at you until today.

Most games go unnoticed by the mainstream gamers and other assorted normalfaggies.

Thanks for the recommendation fellow anonymous gamer. I just purchased Skyrim just to appreciate this rare gem. Even Babushka liked it.

I loved the Fleet/Admiral AI.

In what other games can you create a fleet, asing an admiral to it, give the admiral orders and go look at other things confident that he will do a good job.
The admirals would pull damaged ships back, bring the fleet to friendly territory for resupply and repair, etc..

The image is the size I chose it to be. It doesn't have to be larger. Now go drool on the floor of some other thread.

Look at this underage kid trying to fit in.

Wanted to post this one. A really great game.

My PS2 was fucking cursed

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

Do you have a tendency to have your PS2 upright or horizontal, out of curiosity? Heard rumor before that, while not Sony, 360's have a habit of fucking the shit out of the discs they use if you tend to have the system vertical.

I've considered looking into Shadow of Rome myself. Seems like it's about $15-18 locally; seem worth picking up at that price?

I kept it horizontal. Maybe it was dust or something.

Just play the game moron.

hollow knight.

Meridian 59

Who is the kid again?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Final Fantasy VII
Halo
Half-Life
Portal 2
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Undertale
The Witcher
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
Fallout: New Vegas
Super Mario Brothers 3

There you go, user. A whole slew of criminally underlooked titles.

It's not because the disk was scratched or because his console was fucked up, it's because his copy was a pirated one. 100% of the pirated copies of the game hardlock at that exact point, including mine. The chinks or Russians who pirated it used a defective original copy.