Nanosuits are symbiotic, therefore can't be removed from the wearer's body

How could you possibly pee or take a shit then?

Other urls found in this thread:

dune.wikia.com/wiki/Stillsuit
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tubes inserted in to the anus and urethra so you can expel waste, with a basic reclamation system in place to extract usable water for your hydration and the rest of the waste gets burnt off and expelled as smoke and ash using a small incinerator powered by kinetic energy that gets stored up from moving around in the suit.

How else do you think nanosuits are fueled?

I'd rather kill myself than wear this shit then.

Wouldn't the suit just eat the shit/piss then?

Hang on a minute, if the nanosuit can't be removed and their existence is classified, are nanosuit wearers are cursed to a life of secret military service? Even if discharged after nanosuits are declassified, it's not like you can get a wife or have kids unless your nanosuit either has a crotch zipper or grows a sensitive layer above your dick.

Is that the actual lore or are you making that up?

What the fuck just happened?

Don't know about Crysis but that's basically how Stillsuits from Dune are suppose to work.

Muh dik, it's like a delicious >>>/clang/ + >>>/scat/ hybrid. Thank you Crytek for suing Star Shittizen and giving us this underappreciated scat masterpiece

Symbiotic nanosuit gf makes the most sense, since otherwise fucking a wife while wearing a nanosuit is either a threesome or cucking.

says who?
what is the entire plot of Crysis 2?

The dubs speak truth

Do your research before posting next time, user.

It takes the pee pee and poo poo and turns it into boyardee dee stew stew.

I'd still wear this shit.

It was a long time ago, user. Was it really just because he took his suit off? Why did he take the suit off if he was fine and dandy?

Apparently it only gets to the "can't be removed" state if the user is critically injured or wears it for a long time.

Taking the nanosuit off was extremely painful for him and he suicided shortly afterwards to speed up his death.

And this is why space marines are superior.

May automatically open exposing waste disposal holes when you need to use the bathroom.
Source: Someone who uses a similar thing in their own autistic head canon lore of donut steel shit.

Was it a part of his plan?

Sounds like you're the one not remembering shit.

In the unlikely event that a crysis warrior does not get killed in duty or have the suit removed, what happens when he grows old? Does he grow old? What happens to the suit? Does it age with him?

Power Armor is the tightest shit.

1. Zip down the suit
2. Take your dick out
3. Point the rod outward, 45 degrees down

Good to see the neogaf refugees brought with them their renowned 'how do I wipe my ass?' threads. :^)

Le teen oldfag who knew Crysis when it was a little indie game play by six dudes :^)

Made it up, but it's how suits in other sci-fi work, like mentioned it's how they work in Dune, as well as in The Forever War and plenty of others.

That reminds me, why not have the anus tube stimulate the prostate during combat to give the wearer sexual arousal while inflicting maximum carnage on the enemy? Make them come from combat, then store the semen for later to make war-babies on the captured female populace. Thanks to the growing field of epigenetics we know that the lifestyle and behaviour of the parents, both male and female, can affect how genes are expressed in off-spring.

I miss Crysis 1. Fucking around in that massive sandbox with super powers on Delta difficulty was a fucking blast. Too bad the later games are console shit that were scaled down to match inferior hardware and Crytek never produced a decent game afterward as a result.

They got popular and had to streamline for the masses.

They also killed off Nomad, which was a pretty shit move and gave us some no-name Marine and then killed him off too just so they can shove Prophet's dick down your throat.

literally lmao

Prophet got the plague and the suit wouldnt cure him but it also developed an immune system. The game is about delivering the antibodies from the suit to prevent more infections.

fuck off weebcuck.

Crysis was never 'unknown.' It was a massively hyped up released with a huge amount of marketing behind it.

A million years later and my peesee still can't run Crysis. How did you faggots have NASA computers to run this shit back then? Are you all filthy rich or something?

Crysis 2 and 3 never happened.

Nanosuits are just normal suits, and that's final!

Full power to dick!

I had a friend who had 2 9800's back in the day to run Crysis, his family was rich and bought him a $5000 computer.

Thankfully I could never be envious of him because he was a stringbean emo-kid that is now well into his 20's and still a stringbean emo-kid.

First off, you can take off the nanosuit, just that in Cry2 your Player Character(PC) gets injured in the submarine intro sequence, and when he gets the nanosuit it "grows" into his wounds to heal his injuries. If he ever takes it off, it'll be like ripping all his wounds open again. Normally you wear an undersuit to prevent that from happening, which is what Prophet was wearing when he an heroes.

IIRC Prophet had contracted the ayy plague that was wiping out NYC at the time before he donned the nanosuit and thats why he abandons it, because he is dying.

As far as the question you actually posed, its either or the nanosuit draws waste material directly out of your bloodstream so you don't need to pee or poo to expel a buildup of said wastes.

I had a $4k box with dual 7950s. Crysis was fucking amazing. There were salty foxes for years who couldn't run it at a good frame rate and would just shit all over it to convince themselves they'd not missed the culmination of the PC era. The multiplayer was legit bad, though.

You didn't need that much to make Crysis run acceptably well as good as the shitty physics will let the game run that is)
A good C2D @ 3.5 and a 8800GT 512 was enough and not exactly hard to get.

Had a 4870 and accepted 30fps for this game. I didnt have a 1080p monitor yet either.
Played the absolute shit out of the singleplayer. Especially the first half, it was so good.

He wouldn't grow old because the suit would repair all the damages his age does to his body.

pleb

The nanosuit in Crysis 1 can be removed freely. Also, is this the power armor thread? OP is a fag.

It's also the sexiest shit.

The second game starts with one character removing his nanosuit and giving it to another because he got space AIDS

Actually fuck it, someone should just make a less gay power armor thread and we should all go there instead.

Can't say about the anus, but urethral tubing would be unnecessary. My diabetic grandfather went 3 months without ever having to pee once thanks to blood dialysis.

I miss minigunning robots.

I read Dune, it is not that great.

I dunno where you got the idea that you can't remove nanosuite from the weaver's body. IRRC, in the sequels bleh it was stated that you can't remove the suit BY FORCE without killing the weaver, not in general.

Dat ASSault babe…

I am disgusted in each and every single user in the thread.
As punishment Holla Forums will be forced to endure the Directors Cut Extra Extended Edition of Dune that is over 3 hours long.

nice webm
did you personally film that tv screen?
also
god emperor leto has no mercy for people like you

Guyver has good biological symbiote suits, and say hello to David Hayter's great acting prowess!

you don't need to eat anymore. the suit takes care of all your nutrition needs.
any suit worth the name is symbiotic and negates your physical needs, all anons that don't see this are not very futuristic-minded

but what about your wants
what if he just wants a cheeseburger you know

can't fit a cheeseburger in that mask, that would be a sad life

Scientists are massively degenerate. I guarantee you there'll be some crazy bastard who takes the idea of a symbiotic super-suit and says "OKAY YEAH WE ALSO HAVE TO MAKE THE PENIS SUPER TOO".

According to the novel I read they pretty are are in top peak physical performance condition in mind and body all the time. They don't even feel the need to eat cause the suit naturally nourishes the body by absorbing stuff from the environment.

no I get that I don't need to eat a whole bag of onion rings and a cheeseburger, it would be better for me if I didn't

but goddamn I want to

we'll distribute your water amongst our sietch.

I don't fear that pussy known as Leto
I do fear the real Duke Leto however, General of Atreides armies

MAH NIGGA!

You don't. The suit transforms the energy it's powered by into usable energy your body can "feed" off of. We only get hungry and eat food because we lose energy to the environment around us periodically, we don't have batteries to power our cells.
But the suit does.

First of all, that's Crysis sequel shit, and Crysis never got a sequel.
Secondly, the idea of the Crysis sequel shit is that the nanosuit takes over the functions of the human body until its systems eventually replace the human body entirely. Not that that's canon to Crysis, what with there never actually having been any Crysis sequels made.

Crysis 2 is still an above-average FPS, even if it can't hold a candle to the original.

No, the first Crysis was an above-average FPS, the rest are shit.

They're fueled by smug loli juice?

Define "average" joyboy

muh niggah

reported for underage/normie/millennial

Reported for anouncing a report.

At least one of those crazy bastards might have the idea of an ara bio/nano/power suit.

No auto-masturbate fuction?

no user, you are the faggot

I liked it when warframe still had mystery around what the frames actually were. I could pretend they were biosuits that changed the wearers body and had crazy space magic powers.

Play Dark Sector and all will be revealed behind their origins.

You don't get it. You're not wearing the suit. The suit is wearing you and it wants for nothing.

What a coincidence that I've been looking for powersuit lewds in other tabs and this thread came up on Holla Forums.

I'd love something like this, most of the time "symbiote" suit stuff is pretty awful or not in my taste.

People forgot to have fun with nanosuits.

The IRB is gonna be pissed.

don't mind me. just the 2 best biosuits coming trough.

Stop looking for a mom, and start looking for a wife.

I can, but she still better be older than me.

first post best post

Pretty sure that they retconned the Dark Sector connection out a while back.

My absolute nigger.

That's what I mean most symbiote suit material in the West feel like Vwnom/Spiderman fanwank, which is fine for those who enjoy it, but there's not enough variety where you see things like
Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. There's barely anything like that in the East that isn't more along the lines of outright tentacle parasites than symbiotes, too.

It's like a stillsuit from Dune.

dune.wikia.com/wiki/Stillsuit

Ah yes, one of many… quality wikias

Suit has to use something as fuel.

Didn't think I could get hard over clothes. Neat.

Well Bio-Mechanical would be the correct term for the Warframes.

Yep as DE literally came out and said it themselves that Dark Sector and Warframe are not connected canon-wise.