Find people to play dead games with thread

I did this once before,
Post a game you've been dying to play online again and see if any anons want to play with you.

Anarchy Reigns PS3 anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

obsrv.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I own it but I've never played it.

What are you doin?! Go play it get through the campaign!

Only if we can get 16 people going. I loved this game. Someone using an infinite on you? OOP! A plane just fell out of the sky at random & killed us both. anarchy reigns may be broken, but it's so broken it's balanced.

It was only active online for 2 months, & then for two weeks following the American release.

The back of the box says online only so I assumed that it'd be dead as hell.

it's got a pretty good single player campaign and story what?

Anyone up for some Nosgoth?
Oh wait.

I actually bought a PS3 which may come on wednesday-friday. My last one died several years ago, can't wait to play games I missed. Also snagged a 2 dollar copy of Anarchy Reigns again so… is there any local community for this game on PS3?

You're in it.

Fuck it I'll buy it, does the limited edition code expire.

That's a damn good question. I don't think anyone knows.

Post your steam ID and bug me to play anytime. That game is cool as fuck. but not today

I still remember that time the devs played with us, basically said "You guys add each other and play together."

Then we scattered to the four winds and the game died.

This games online feature is still up
There's literally no 12 year olds online in this version and the gameplay holds up pretty fun when using the wii remote and nunchuck.

Same. I want to replace my new fat PS3's hard drive first but I might set it up just to experience the last of Demon's Souls. Any last tips as to which screwdriver I should get specifically for that? That would help immensely.

How? The Wii's online has been shut down for a long ass time

Wii online is dead bro. The service died with Game Spy. all DS games too.

I think because the servers are hosted elsewhere that's not nintendo. Or something like that.

It's still up and I just finished playing with some randoms online a day ago.

Not for this game user. Literally played some matches a day ago. It actually got full of people and the connection ran pretty damn smooth.

That's pretty fucking rad.

All codes expire, buddy. You are most likely out of luck.

anyone up for some HELLGATE LONDON?

OH, WAIT.

BFH, anyone?

shit is weird sometimes. Mercenaries 2 online servers for PS3 are down, and have been for several years, and sometimes it freezes if you try to go online. However I somehow still matched with someone online who was playing Jacobs, and it lasted maybe ten minutes before he left. No idea how it worked.

Dead on arrival.

M2 had a "fake online", basically every match you got in had a 1/20 chance to be a bot(which got bumped up whenever the player count was low so that the game wouldn't seem dead)

Good game, but does it even have multiplayer? I don't think so.

It was one of the best parts of it.

Fuck I played and finished the game, not having touched some of the best of it? That sucks, and I doubt it'll be possible to get a genuine multiplayer shota bow angel experience at this point.

Anarchy Reigns is shit, specially compared to MadWorld. No shit is dead, fuck their focus on online.

STEPPING OVER DEAD BODIES

see the first mistake you're making is comparing Anarchy Reigns to MadWorld
it's Power Platinum Stone Ultimate Edition, get the fuck over it.
I did try looking for games at 8 PM and every mode went straight to create match

Want me to try it out this Friday?

No, fuck you, Jack doesn't deserve to be in Anarchy Reigns.

You're better off doing a mini game night with Holla Forums, but I doubt it'd happen.

Nioh on PC.

It's not dead per se, but finding someone who isn't literally Chinese is extremely difficult these days. Even when I limit search to my region, I somehow still end up matched with Chinks. I don't get it.

I got to play that for around 2 months (on the 360) before it turned into a lagfest where only cuban/mexicans would get join. Was fun. Can't remember much of it though.

Are there private servers or something for that? Last I heard the remake attempt got shut down by EA.

Was thinking of buying Nioh on Christmas. I might be able to play with you soon, user.

thats the true HELLGATE

oh come the fuck on hardass, AR is basically Platinum's All star lineup. you're telling me you don't want to see Raiden and 2B, although Konami and Square Enix dislike Platinum for sure now?

coordinating something like this on an anonymous imageboard is nigh impossible unlike cakelord had a ps3 copy of the game and made a sticky

The Wii COD games are supossedly pretty damn fun with wagglan and/or Wii Zapper. I've got a couple of modded Wii's hanging around, so I could give them a try (if the damn things actually loaded games from pendrives instead of dedicated external HDDs)

Someone actually discovered a way to get Wii WFC online again this week and the only requirement is the Wii's internet channel/browser and favouriting a Wii homebrew WIIMMF site that will take care of the connection.

Well thats kinda sad

i miss playing this one
always did ask anons here to play it with me
no one ever did

Mario Kart 8? Gang Garrison 2?

theres a mod being worked on currently that re-adds multiplayer. Not mmo, ofc, more like diablo 1.

Anyone up for some Awesomenauts?

I would genuinely be up for playing this with some anons. It's a decent MP game, but it was dead on arrival.

I'm up for wii games through Wiimfii.

Why would a princess need healthcare?

It's bizzare how CS 1.6 is completely dead in North America, but still very much alive in Europe (especially the more east you go).

Isn't that only local multiplayer? I assume nobody wanted to mess around setting that up with like tunngle or whatever. Seems like it would be worthwhile though since I've heard the AI is pretty useless.

There has been a mod like that being worked on for atleast 8 years or so. It never leads to anything.

No.
How exactly would that help if it was local coop?

There is Outbreak Server Resurrection. It is somewhat finnicky to set up, for what I remember at least, and doesn't work right with emulators.
obsrv.org/

Because the far left is infantile and can only attempt to make a point through pop-culture references

Anyone actually own and still plays this game is a unicorn or bigfoot

Hands down the best time I had in a multiplayer game before 2010, but now I think it's all empty servers and a couple of Russians playing a port of dust_2.

I haven't played that ever since they reworked the damage numbers.
How is it these days?

Well yeah, that game is shit

I haven't played it since they added the stealth female haircutter champion.
coco got nerfed so kind of stop playing it. Griefing people with 1 shot balls was so much fun and i didn't feel like playing it anymore.
As for your question, they made leveling/solar more precise with the change, which is good. However, heroes/champions/nauts who relied on 1 ability as their main damage source, like coco, got nerfed because the rework more than the damage change.
The percentages got evened out between abilities more than 1 ability being the damage dealer and the others being utility. Its a buff for other characters like the cowboy guy, but a nerd to others like coco.
I was thinking of checking out all the new heroes to see if there's any fun new one to fuck around with.

Not as bizarre as you think. Eastern Europe and Russia is filled with poorfags using ancient PCs. So old multiplayer cult classics are still very much alive.

Time to kms.

It's on the /radcorp/ schedule for February 24th/25th

Nooooo shit. Awesome. I'll mark my calendar. I had years of good times in that game before it waned away.

I fucking love playing that but it crashes like a motherfucker when netplaying on PCSX2. I just bought a new ps2 to softmod so I can play this without that bullshit.

Is it really dead? I didn't know any iteration of CS would ever die.

Demonstratably false. I just started up CS and I see the servers I used to play on still going strong and under 50 ping (I'm in NA).

Thought so. Even Source probably has people still, but 1.6 I don't see ever dying when it seems like many regard it as the best.

What about Kane and Lynch 2 mutliplayer?

it sucks cause fortress forever was actually pretty fun