The Milo meme is over

the Milo meme is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wm8LgCloKVM
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ42rSyp7BQ
mobile.twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-breitbart-pedophilia-comments
youtube.com/watch?v=VmheIz12T80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States#2010s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_politicians_of_Irish_descent
mason.gmu.edu/~ewatts1/IrishInfluence
relbanks.com/europe/ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=JG5zytkypOE
youtube.com/watch?v=5xRCf85Gdk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

My little girl
Drive anywhere
Do what you want
I don't care
Tonight
I'm in the hands of fate
I hand myself
Over on a plate
Now

AHAHAHAHA BTFO

THE RIGHT EATING THEMSELVES UP

ACCELERATE THE DIALECTICS

does this mean anything? So what? edgy cunt Milo stops writing for them and has potentially fallen out of the little public favour he had with some. Milo was by no means that big and in no way does this halt the alt right. If anything all it has done is further entrench to homophobes that gay men are pedos, which is a uphill fight we've been fighting for fucking centuries

what if the child consents tho

enjoy the small victories

WE DID IT REDDIT

imagine being such a fuckup that you get fired from Breitbart.

Up next: public denouncement from Daddy Trump.

What was won? I don't see what has happened but that the spectacle continues and slacktavists can feel like they made a difference tweeting some hashtag on twitter. The people who listen to milo and read Breitbart are just edgy alt rightists who wanted to use the "I don't hate gays,I have a gay friend" point and use that Milo fucking riled up the normies he wasn't important by any means

pffft, how's that freedom of speech going for ya fuckboy? webm not related

Lol what if one of the pizzagate goons takes him out

Guaranteedreplies.webm

Milo has half a million subscribers and was the aut-right's main speaker outside the internet.
Spencer might take his place but he's nowhere near as funny or charismatic. This is a huge blow, Holla Forums are just ideological puritans denying reality.

How can you fuck up so bad that even Breitbart won't touch you?

CURSE YOU CULTURAL MARXISTS! AGAIN DESTROYING SOMEONE FOR HOLDING WESTERN VALUES!

Sauce, I'm asking for a friend.

So much for the tolerant right.

[MAJENTA ROSE] SUCCUBUS T.G.D
here for your "friend"

So which spokespeople are the "real" aut-right that we need to bring down? Or is it that every time one of them gets cucked publicly the defense is "they weren't really one of us anyway"?

cry more faggot.

he was taken down by conservatives this time, not leftists.

not related but definitely appreciated

hot

So they're turning on each other and we're supposed to be sad about it? I'm not sure how that's less amusing

T-thanks, I'll pass it along soon.

they'll always do this,and move onto a new guy. Their whole ideology is literally just to troll normies, that's it, and when the trolling makes them look bad they jump ship to the next guy. They don't have a spokes person because it isn't a coherent movement with a long term goal,they may have had a short term one with Trump and they seem to be hell bent on Le Pen now but there is no centralised figure we can attack

Yeah and I'm fine with that, since the implication of their dismissive smugness is "haha joke's on you, our REAL movement was never relevant!"

Watch Le Pen win and then not really be one of them too, just like Trump is slowly revealing himself to just be a zionist neocon with a shittier thesaurus.

I don't get it, why is everyone so outraged?

All gay people do what he admitted to. It's super common.

>revealing he's a Zionist
He never tried to hide it, Holla Forums just straight up ignored it or memed that he was gonna kill all the kikes infesting the government.

i know right

"Revealing" in this sense can just be read as "so obvious even Holla Forumstards have trouble denying"

Hoochie ,just 'cause ya got banned doesn't mean I don't know it's you

among younger gay men it's rare as fuck and something that gays agree just makes people think we are all pedos. Milo was raped as a teen by a Catholic priest, it's an all to common thing for people to internalise something like that and say they liked it and it was ok

can we make Milo a communist? that would be funny as fuck.

Breitbart confirmed for homophobes. I knew the right wouldn't tolerate an openly gay conservative for long - though they were sure to wait until after the election.

Crushed his "career" with no survivors.

Pretty much what every wingnut is doing this days including Trump.

You're just being a prude, and generalizing your own experience. Young men like to fuck, it's a well known fact, there is nothing else to it. If society didn't stigmatize both parties it would be way better for everyone's mental health.

the difference is that's between 2 consenting adults, not a barely pubescent boy and a man in a position of authority clearly taking advantage of him

The fag got bagged

You should be writing motivational self-help books, user. This shit is making me wet.

I think you're giving too much credit to the mental development of a horny prepubescent boy

How is Milo someone in a position of authority? He's a flamer no-one respects. Why is it automatically taking advantage if he fucks a thirteen year old who consented?

I mean the position he was in as a 13 which is where his argument it is ok comes from.also
literal ancap tier

You can't get more obvious than Trump, a huge part of his campaign was "Obama treated Israel horribly, he only gave them 38 billion"

Degeneracy is finished. White Supremacy is supreme.

You clearly underestimate the limits of Holla Forumstard self-delusion

But Jews and Asians are smarter than you, Meds better fighters…

How Aryans are the supreme race?

same goes for rape, but society is what it is, and we can only dream of the day when humanity yet again will let animalistic instinct reign supreme.

^this
i'm not someone who believes that pedos should be taken out back and shot. i understand that they need help and support form society, so they don't end up going around fucking with the little ones, but they need to understand that it is wrong, and they need to vent those urges without real boys and girls.

It's all meme and good to laugh at ancaps, but what are you putting in place of consent? Gotta use some kind of metric. Could also go by harm, but scientific evidence points to no harm whatsoever out of the act itself after puberty, only out of the social stigma.

this is also why ppl calling the altright 'fascist' fail: they have no coherent ideology, and as our leftcom resident(s) accurately describe: people opposing these lumpens (neets, precariat, contrarians, etc.) are fundamentally flawed.

Asians are intelligent materialists, whites are intelligent myth makers and theocrats. Jews are lizards with radioactive DNA.

I agree that we have extremely arbritary AoC laws that vary the world round based on cultural norms more than anything.However we can't make kids take a test in sexual maturity to see if they are ready we need some sort of "you are ok to fuck now" line, and that's what the AoC provides. I don't have an alternative and I don't like the current thing in place either

tbh the only way to beat the alt right is to ignore them so that they move on. if you fight them head on you give them the attention that feeds the movement. Problem is normies are always going to get triggered when people like Milo know exactly how to whip up the sensationalist media to cover him and rile up the normies

Trump's been president for only a month and the alt-right is already falling apart. Yikes.

We're not here to discuss your pronouns, SJW

how are they falling apart? Sure Spencer got punched and Milo just lost his job, but Holla Forums is still active as ever and have all just rallied around "fuck Milo the faggot degenerate"

Ok, name the popular figure that represents Holla Forums then.

Depends on what you mean by "alt-right". Imo they were never relevant, not before, not now.

WHICH OLD WITCH?

Really tired of this tbh.

Sure we can. This seems like a perfect solution. Fuck anyone who doesn't have a fucking license, and off to the bin you go.

they don't need a popular figure. There mere existence and shitting of comment sections all over the internet is as much a presence as a singular troll type like Milo/ There is a market Milo has shown for these types of edgy people and no doubt somebody else will fill his space and rile up the normies

I see now that you weren't really interested in my positions and you just wanted to insult me. I'll go where I'm appreciated.

*dusts off cape*

One of the alt-right's main ideologists crashing and burning like this is a big victory The alt-right is now not only associated with racism but also pedophilia. That's a very good thing for us and a very bad thing for them. It also means the dialectic is in motion. It's worth celebrating, sourpuss.

Ah, so they're just internet kiddies with no real world influence. Gotcha

It's not necessarily about us being superior, it's simply our place to rule over the other races through colonization and imperialism and loot the countries for our own nations gain

THE WICKED WITCH

Did we off a plutocrat? No. It's literally pure SPECTACLE, there is nothing to celebrate.

Sounds spooky. Any reason I should have any allegiance to people of my skin tone other than some fairy tales you guys tell each other?

I'm not saying they win, i;m saying it's what they want. They can't win because they have no goal

ok sure,but how? how will we test for sexual maturity? All I could see would be a series of situations you are tested on like concent adn abuse and other shit but it would just become a memory test where people just memorise the types of answers you give without internalising the content. not to mention, your really want to regulate human sex? how the fuck would support such a bill? Maybe if we had it so that the AoC was a everybody can fuck age but you can get an underage licence

JUST

Can't even imagine a room full of a thousand people let alone 3.6 bn

G O O D
- Holla Forums

Are you white? If so, then you can benefit from companies using the third world to prop up higher living standards than the rest of the world.

But as we've seen with Milo giving them attention gets them to implode so you're wrong.

Ok, that still doesn't explain why Holla Forums is into it

What if I'm 🍀🍀🍀white🍀🍀🍀? You know gingers are always up to no good.

I see no implosion, could you point it out? They all hate Milo now, it's a "we have always been at war with eastasia" levels of shit. there is no central movement to implode, just shitposting on Holla Forums

…which also decreases wages and thus incomes for everyone who isn't a capitalist owning stock in the companies that do so.

Nonwhites are happy to serve white men. It's in their submissive nature. We can even throw them a bone every once in a while if they're good boys and girls.

So I should be a white supremacist just because you told me so?

Not enough for me.

Man, Debord would find it pretty sad how bastardized his work has become

youtube.com/watch?v=wm8LgCloKVM

>shilling for a pedophile hebephile

aut-right at work

listening to Milo again I realize he was molested after allshoulda read Lacan

You don't see how their biggest advocate being known as a pedo is an implosion?

what a waste of trips

alt-right and Holla Forums, both are pushing themselves into even more minority positions.

Conservatives have shown willingness to resist the most extreme views, which let's not kid ourselves are the views of both alt-right and Holla Forums.

It's a complete fracture between old and new right, with no easy path to resolution. You're in denial if you can't see this. Meanwhile, there are no coherent policy outcomes from any of these parties that appeal to the broad mass of conservatives. It's the definition of disarray.

They'll just jump ship and find a new guy. milo was just a smart guy who knew that the alt right could use an uncle tom gay and he used this to his advantage to make mad bucks, his book deal had a $250,000 advance ffs, he wasn't the movement but a smart hanger on. Holla Forums has always been at the will of the keks and will do anything for the keks they don't care Milo is gone

no thanks Holla Forums

The most Med country in the world today is Syria.

Why are you anti Aryan refugees then? (if you are Holla Forums)

She's so cute, I love Medaka Box

Debord would and did read Baudrillard.

damage control teams to the bridge!

I believe the influence went in the other direction mostly. It was Baudrillard who was influenced by Debord mostly.

9/11 was peak spectacle :^)

Best tv I ever watched.

White Syrians exist, unfortunately most of Syria is not white nowadays.

nigga please, i'm not Holla Forums but I've shitposted enough on 4/pol/ for years to know how and why it works the way it does. If you honestly don't know that Holla Forums is just people posting inforgraphics and shitposts with no coherent political movement beyond just having a laugh by pissing off normies by being edgy then you are clearly a reddit fag who thinks the alt right is a serious thing and not just teens in the rooms being edgy

Watch out we have a 2013 oldfag over here!!!!

The infographics were created precisely to counter some retards re-using the same arguments over and over again. It just gets tiresome to constantly reply to the same exact shit every single day.

actually I've only been on leftypol for like a year. That's not the point though, do you honestly disagree with the fact Milo's fall will in no way impact the userbase of both 8/pol/ and 4/pol/? I'd honestly like to listen to what you have to say om the issue, I was just weighing in with my experience

That's what happens when your group is held together only by their hate.

Go be irrelevant in your own board. >>>Holla Forums
We're talking about real people here.

And make sure you spam this as much as possible, so proles who already identify with the alt right get mad at you for being a snobby twat and vote for four more years.

They're entirely schizoid in personalities. They claim not to care about Milo, then organize shitty doomed from the start groups to stop antifa in response to smashies harassing him. This is just one example of their tiring presence on imageboards.

I meant after Debord stopped writing and started drinking more.

Yet 9/11 was also what broke "the Spectacle".

Nobody needs the vote of anyone who already identify as alt-right.

It's hard to appeal to the masses when you don't have a boogyman to unite them. Obama's gone. Hillary's defeated. The Dems lost Congress.

They have all of the power right now, so they can't blame anyone but themselves.

eyy

I have no doubt that there are people who still support Milo there,he was charismatic and no doubt was a big PR thing for them. But it's not the kind of place that allows for people to go against the established narrative, no matter how they feel, people who support Milo now are going to be shouted down. I still think they'll find another guy to take his place, no doubt that with the amuont of money Milo made doing what he did he has 100s of imitators willing to fill his shoes and this is what they'll latch onto

but Holla Forums hates him. At least our pol I don't go to 4chan.

this is what I was saying, but tankie called me Holla Forums for it

Holla Forums = "anything I don't like" here

That's not what schizoid means.

I'm literally shaking at the thought of big baddo Trump making /hebe/ great again.

you're meant to spoiler that stuff dude

Save some for the comedy club

Gonna be the dissenting voice here and lament his fall.

He wasn't a porky, an intellectual, a leader or anything that actually did anything for the right. His entire life revolved around trolling SJWs. He was nothing but a liberal salt extractor so I was happy to have him around. Alas.

I'm glad he didn't.

as hot sa she is,dems the rulez

That implies that idpol just took a hit, and you know as well as I do that that's bullshit.

Any idpoler on any side of the fake political divide in the west deserves to have their downfall celebrated.

It's not slacktivism, it's indulging in the schadenfreude of someone who deserves to be hated

With him around, idpol is indestructible and we get SJW salt.

Without him around, idpol is indestructible.

I can't say it was worth it, no.

Shall I bring reading comprehension to the club too?

Idpol form any 'sdie'; is idpol. I don't care if it was a centre left or a far right like Milo, it's still shit

From each according to his ability, so no you're good.

That's literally exactly my position, I'm not sure what your contention is

SJW fad is on it's way out anyway. The miners are running out of salt.

That's what I thought when Trump somehow won. But lately, I have been having the sinking feeling that Trump will soon get impeached, and idpol, socjus etc will be back stronger than ever.

trips of terrible tidings

yo, why is she so sexualised. Look at the shots of her ass and tell me it isn't a fucking nice ass

Milo is not racist or a pedo you fucking ideologue, and he's only tentatively related to the alt-right. You have no idea what his fucking position is but you have to run your mouth regardless.

stop posting with that ancom flag faggot

Is this how reddit has trained you how to argue? I don't give a fuck about Milo other then he's good at arguing against idpol, which most people here used to be against. Maybe they still are but since they have no idea what his actual position is, they'll just jump onto the "alt-right? That must mean he's our enemy" bandwagon.

I read he went for the black Autism Level maymay on Maher's show.

I don't give a shit about milo personally, but he was a major of asset for the alt-right and having his image ruined like this will be heavily damaging for them ever if he recovers from this.

Calm down.

Pol aren't even Alt right though.

Well the creator did grow up watching Robin Hood, so there's this theory that he consciously was grooming the next generation of furfags.

idgaf about Milo or whatever he may or may not have done for idpol. he deserves what he got

Yeah right.
There should be a kinsey scale for furries.

dude I don't want to find the bunny attractive but she has a T H I C C ass and nice hips. if that was a animated human,,let alone a real one , that shit would be hot af. I just can't get over the weirdness it's a anthropomorphic bunny

and we're doing oh so great right

Didn't imply that. It's just funny to see them fall into the same predicament they water at the mouth to see happen to the left.

American blacks do have lower *IQ levels on average, it's not racist to point that out or to say it needs to be amended. It's racist if you imply it's somehow inherent to them and they're all nigger subhumans because of it.

I'm tired of fucking reddit spamming this board with a fucking eceleb and then calling him a Nazi when he's mostly against idpol.

Citation needed. Even if he did do those things, which I don't know since I barely follow him, to create dozens on threads about some asshole on here is absurd. But it's not because he's some asshole, it's because everyone thinks he's a Nazi for some reason so are jumping on the hate bandwagon.

Nobody thinks he's a nazi. None of the retards coming here genuinely believe he's a nazi.

His entire career is "it's ok when I say it" bullshit while focusing every issue on identity. Just because his idpol is right wing idpol doesn't mean it's good. Stop that "enemy of my enemy" bullshit.

Everything I've seen or heard from him has been about how feminists and SJWs are retarded and as far as I know that's what he's made his career on.

Not even a train of black guys in his bum will help.

that doesn't make him anti idpol, it might make him anti progressive but right wing shit is also idpol

gtfo Holla Forums

samefag

mods pls ban.

Not even sure what you're arguing.

What rightwing idpol has he talked about?

no, he is right. Due to lack of education blacks tend to have an average lower one than whites

We can tell

Muh western civilisation

so was he actually a pedophile? I haven't seen anything like that. Was the Lena Dunham tweet supposed to imply he was a pedo?

Ban eceleb threads

I'm ashamed that this Milo person studied at the same Cambridge College as I do

Take your snarky, nonconstructive attitude back to reddit. If you've never been there maybe you'll find it more to your liking.

that's not what I said.They are poorer due to systemic racism and so don't have the opportunity to go to higher learning institutes so on average this means that they tend to have a lower Autism Level. I'm not saying it's an inherent trait it's purely a lack of access to education

I'm not going to baby you through understanding basic arguments, leddit fag

fuck i forgot the word filter

:^)

What's Kropotkin's last name?

Peter. Next question plz

I'm not sure he ever posted it

can someone answer this? I read a NYT article but they only paraphrased what he said and didn't say where.
is this the comment?
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ42rSyp7BQ
That video was from April 2016 at the latest, why is he getting shit now? did he say new stuff?

The outrage right now is not being caused by leftists. This was a plot by traditional conservatives because he was supposed to keynote at CPAC.

it's old but was dug up and exploded now

He only had a mononym. Like Socrates.

No the other video is even older and has TAA and some other people I don't recognize in it, and he basically says he doesn't see the big deal in cross generational relationships with a 13 year old and an older man because it was such a pivotal point for him.

that's what I thought.
I mean what a retard he was for thinking a faggot could be accepted by American conservatives.

Breitbart would never fire anyone because a few libs were butthurt. This originated from Reagan conservatives.

mobile.twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

Are you kidding? Milo was bad news. He framed it as Frizz Bitch v liberal fascism (in his demented little world being offended by things while acknowledging a person's right to say them as long as it's not hate speech doesn't exist but that's probably because he engaged in a lot of hate speech as well particularly towards transgender people) and if that narrative caught on we'd be down even longer.
Speaking as someone who doesn't have any real objections with what he said, hell I basically agree with it. Puerto Rico's age of consent is 14 and it's never given us any problems. Shit's arbitrary.

So much for any tolerance anywhere.
There's no tolerance for anything nowadays.
With both political correctness and the right.

In fact:
It's not possible to establish a society without intolerance to certain behaiviour.

And /r/t_d is already trying to defend him.
LMAO I'd like to see them try to justify this faggot

Only because he fucked up, Milo was his on undoing.

Sargon of Akkad is going full defense force over him.

Conservatives are the ones who killed Milo, autistic screeching is what made him.

lmao Who else here is Cuck Liberation Army?

There is a difference between intolerance for behavior and intolerance for speech.

What happened to Milo is emblematic of "democracy" under capitalism; if your speech offends elite sensibilities, you can and will be silenced.

But to be fair, so was Milo's rise; had he criticized corporate power alongside student activists, he would never have been embraced by the right to begin with, and have therefore been silenced long ago.

Their parents must be so proud of them.

Was posting a tweet that actually makes sense a part of your plan?

what?

Polanksi has never been on US soil for the last 20 or so years.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

lol ok

I seriously don't understand how people still don't understand this after the recent election.

The media ignored Bernie as much as they could so he lost, Trump had got the most media attention so he won, seriously.

k

The winning strategy for the Left: "cross your fingers and pray that everyone on the Right defends pedophilia!"

Actually I take this back, there is a differential solution but it requires a facade of multiple societies under the control of one global deep state control mechanism.

Globalism is still obtainable and can even work with fragmented nationalist, multicultural, communist systems.

I think Milo is a sad story about freedom of speech. People are so easily conditioned and the elite are so reactive and worried to the conditioning ability of speech that they won't allow certain things to be said. That said, it's within the medium that Milo used, internet media. Milo still has the freedom to say whatever he wants, he's just not allowed to use that within his old medium.

His comments confirm that he was a tactic used against the alt-right the whole time though. What a subversive little fuck. Now the left think the right are supporting pedos.

Nobody learned anything, it's actually fucking sad.
The average trump criticism is still tiny hands lol.
It's not going away either, other places have been like this for the last 30 years.

this.

but it was in fact a priest so it's kinda different in milo's case

what comments?

Problem is other media are as bad or worse than the web in that regard. The internet was supposed to be the great democratizer - freedom of the press for those who don't own their own press.

Then corporate monopolies took over and destroyed the web as an emancipatory force.

Got one more.

Trump: Grab the pussy!

Milo: Grab the prepubescent balls!

The former had little to no consequence, and even gain popularity due to the hysteria. Pretty big difference isn't it?

lol ok

amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/21/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-breitbart-pedophilia-comments

Basically he confirmed Holla Forumss suspicions about him. While the comments may be exaggerated, he definitely inferred something that sounded like pedophilia. I don't think that's a mere slip of the tongue. Something tells me he did that to sabotage the movement.

Clearly jews are in panic mode.

But look at these forums? They're beginning to grow again as people refer to the forums instead of news sites.
People are becoming aware that there is so much bullshit that they need to dig through the threads and multiple sources and discussion to work out what is really going on.

The all seeing eye is becoming all people through social media.

Those sound to me like he wants some kind of ancient greece system with male adults being allowed to fuck teen boys, but whatever.

Lol, he supports genocide but gets fired for thinking that Germany has a better age of consent law than us?

This is the only thing we've ever agreed on. I didn't have the balls to back then but if I could do it again I would definitely go after older men, I have friends who did so and had great experiences.

This.

In Michigan a half a dozen guys got charged with rape because they had sex with a 15 year old they met on Grindr. A world where you have to check IDs before you have sex with someone is not the world I want to live in. Once the revolution happens you think we're gonna have stupid laws like this?

btw it's not like age of consent does anything but guarantee you don't end up in jail for fucking a teen. (and it does a bad job at that too)
There's still a huge social stigma about teens having sex with older people, the older they are the worst the stigma. That's especially true in areas with less poverty.
Once I heard a guy call an old man a pedo because he was ognling his mid twenties gf.

When the revolution happens we're shipping you to the gulag, just to be clear.

There's nothing wrong with social stigma. People shouldn't be put in cages for having sex with people who want to have sex with them. You'll still be free to call people creeps or whatever.

The Reddit immigrants do. Funny considering that they came here because /r/socialism wouldn't let them have free speech, but now here they are in every thread, including threads that have nothing to do with this, demanding that any view that hurts their feefees be censored. I'd be happy to go back to 500 users if it meant these shitheads would leave. Productive dialogue with them is completely impossible.

Keep telling yourself that. Bigots go up against the wall.

So you're a redneck stereotype? Figures

Who's we? There's literally countries who constitutionally think you're a bigoted retard for not letting teens fuck. And it's not like having laws agains teens fucking prevents teen from fucking. Ever heard of teen pregnancies? Btw, I wouldn't touch a teen with another man's dick.

Yes there is. The judge who's gonna decide whether you're going in a cage is a person who lives in society.

Cernovich is a hair way from being a cow himself.

I'm gonna have to agree with these guys. I'm far more concerned about the chilling effect this will have on freezeezy peaks than the fact that he won't get to publish his book or whatever "symbolic victory" this is supposed to represent.

The idpol-driven left is no longer merely condoning the suppression of certain speech but actively pursuing capital-driven censorship as a means of defeating the right. Call me a lib all you want, the recent spike in downright hostility towards the idea of free speech is worrying to say the least.

The entire debacle attests to the fact that the elite can and will silence you at the drop of the hat, taking away your livelihood in the process, if you disagree with their sensibilities. Perhaps not the case for the affluent Milo, I'm sure he'll find a way to make bank off his provocateur shtick, but it certainly doesn't bode well for us less fortunate.

The paradox of tolerance will continue to be a problem, but as was previously mentioned, this is where the line between behavior and speech must be drawn. As arbitrary as they often are, it is more or less a necessity to make this distinction. You can be openly advocating for the freedom to speak of certain actions while completely condemning and actively working against their implementation. I don't see why this is considered to be so bizarre to most leftists. The speech in and of itself means nothing without capitalist and statist modes of power to implement them. I can champion Milo's ability to speak about his repudiation of his own homosexuality, even as a bi person, and actively seek the increased acceptance of queer people. This is simply because anything reactionary Milo may say or do only possesses power by statist or capitalist means, and it is in their ability to oppress the people that they are worthy of being opposed, not in the one or two arbitrary ways that they might do it.

Statist and capitalist suppression of speech and thought disgust me, thus these recent events disgust me. And the fact that the idpolers and the media would rather make an enemy of individuals who have views that upset them than the systems of power which are actually oppressing them is just nutty to me.

But hey, silly libs gonna lib, right? We just need to punch more people and lock them up in cages.

The continual corporatization of the internet is one of the worst tragedies of the 21st century. Such potential in it. But the value of anonymity and expression seems to have been completely lost on both sides of the political spectrum.

Not an argument. :^)

How autistic. You have to go back, liberal.

What's up with all these air conditioning salesmen?

I just meant that as shorthand as people across the board of political thought. Don't gotta be so pedantic.

don't forget that you can dox them instead of punching them so nobody will ever accuse you of being violent.

MILO FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I also got that impression.

That's a bit of a projection.
But the media have been projecting that for ages to no reaction, suddenly this creates a reaction.
I guess people just don't like Jews. Can't really blame them tbh. :^)

That 15 year old was too immature to abide by the laws, YOU must take the care to make sure they are overage.
Deal with it. You're the adult, you should know better.
He's a stupid kid.

There we are with the reddit conditioning again.

I think faggots that can't do a simple ID check, because then they can't rape kids, should go up against the wall tbh.

So basically Milo went one year below what Germany accepts.
Meanwhile, burgers are so autistic they literally believe fucking a 17 year old is equivalent to raping a toddler.

Bullshit 4/pol/ likes him

Guess all those pot smokers and gays who had gay sex before the law was changed were immature too.

Just fucking kill yourself.

Again. We have the guns and fighting men.

Also, you're not in a position to make sweeping pronouncements on anyone else's maturity, considering the low caliber of argumentation you've shown us in this thread and elsewhere.

Just do the god damn fucking ID check. Stop being such a bitch about it. It's just a fucking ID check.

As soon as the AoC is lowered to something that isn't fucking moronic, I'd be happy to.

A fifteen year old doesn't even know half the shit an adult discovers through experience, how the fuck would he know how to use his body correctly or align with a sexual identity mey mey that could potential lead to him acquiring sexually transmitted diseases and being exploited by older more experienced men that prey on such individuals.

I think the onus is on the older party to do a god damn check. Stupid kids are stupid because they're kids. Better lock him out of the pool area before he's learned to swim. Otherwise he might drown.

16 is not moronic. The kids barely know how the adult world functions. All they know is fucking school. They don't experience (rather than just see) how the adult world really works. Better to be cautious and keep them away from potential exploitation by the experienced.

Personally though all faggots need the bullet for being filthy poo pushers :^) But that's just my opinion..

If only 15-year-olds voted in the 2016 election, Bernie Sanders would be the POTUS and Donald Trump would have lost during the primaries in humiliating fashion. Maturity and age have very little to do with each other. It's more a matter of intellect and will.

>>>Holla Forums

Dude look, the issue is this. Fifteen year olds already fuck. They don't care about the age of consent because they want to fuck. If it's verboten, that means they'll have to do it without being caught, which exposes them to worse dangers.

God I love triggering Homos. You're all a bunch of lala dandy boys that lack testicles. Either accept that or man up.

Exactly, they have no real world experience.

I know, and the age of consent is there to simply condition them to not fuck.
That's it's goal.
Of course their urges will make them try to overcome it, but the legislation does it's job of conditioning most of them to reducing their activities. That's all it has to do. And it also acts as a HUGE barrier to experienced adults that want to take advantage of their inexperience.

Exposes only the stupid ones that do it too often and get caught. The rest learn to swim quickly and accept the law.
It's mainly there as a barrier for the exploitation by experienced adults.

Nationalist could be merely the ethnic part. A transnational corporation may be able to work with many "nationalist" countries by having many locations of production and distribution. You would need a medium of exchange between nations though within that over-encompassing organization.

The stupid ones are exactly the problem. Because they're stupid they get punished with teen pregnancy. And it's not like even their stupidity wasn't easily preventable: just don't make sex a ridiculous taboo and have sex ed.

Shit happens.

Point is, it stops the adult from exploiting them and causing a stupid teenage pregnancy through coercion or simple exploitation of their highly tuned sexual urges (remember, they're in fucking puberty, they want to fuck anything and won't think twice about it - that's why we need the laws)

Why?

Legislation exists to maintain for a minimally functional society. Not to free anyone from consequence.

It's nothing but a symbolic victory. If you can even call it that. The material conditions that gave rise to Milo are still in place. There will always be another Milo.

There already is another Milo tbh. And this one's a tranny :^)

Teen pregnancy is a problem for society, you tit.

who?

Not an existencial threat however.
I'm not saying I think it's a good thing, just pointing out the rationale behind this shit.

Actually I manipulate both Holla Forumss nowadays. I find it fun.

And you must look at the lowest common denominator user :^)
People like me exist.

KILL ALL THE GAYS

Fine. I just think it causes more problems than it fixes.

Made this for you, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=VmheIz12T80

>THE RIGHT EATING THEMSELVES UP

The cancer is killing itself

Holla Forums is celebrating that a Jewish homosexual has been outed as a pedophile. They always hated the aut-right.

ty daddy Bat'ko

He's a card carrying white nationalist and if you don't think ethno-nationalism is idpol you're a fucking dunce

Shave the bunny and put a human mask over her face, problem solved.

I don't even hate him that much, he was mainly a troll.
But seeing the guy who co-opted GG go down and the fuckers on the Holla Forums gamergate thread get salty as fuck is great

holy shit

imagine being such an irredeemable fuckwit that you have to resign from fucking breitbart

What I don't understand is why this man isn't just objectively hated.

A Jewish homossexual who rallied thousands of young people against SJWs and muslims.

I don't care how Holla Forums feels, Milo was objectively influential in the marketplace of ideas.
If you think cuckservative rhetoric is gonna make crowds you're delusional, if you think 14/88ing IRL wiill have fruits even more so.

Woah woah woah.
Get out.

Imagine being a pedo Jew faggot.

go back >>>Holla Forums

lol everyone is calling him alt-right and a pedophile now. This timeline rocks

We did it, we ended the alt right.

He was using himself as an example there because when he was 13 he had a "positive" relationship with an older gay man (this is normal amongst fags even George Takei had a similar experience)

btw this is only going to radicalize Milo fans to go further right (they were mostly comprised of edgy libertarian leaning white teenage/early 20s males). A lot of people bought into the whole cultural libertarian civic nationalist mindset like you can see on /r/the_donald. In the past few months you had the attacks on Sam Hyde that got his show cancelled, the attacks on pewdiepie that got his show cancelled and him fired from his studio/ad service, and now Milo getting his book cancelled, speaking events done, and him getting fired from breitbart.

This is such a minor win for the liberals at such pyrrhic costs that I really don't get it.

True but that's because they found out he made the comments rather than the backlash.

Lots of people watched that joe rogan cast so I don't quite think that's true. Also libertarians are all pedophiles anyway so I doubt they care that Milo wants to fuck kids

there is also straight 13 year olds who want to also fuck people older than 18 years old out of their own initiative.
age of consent in germany is 14 years for good reason and generally it is a pretty simple common sense decision to figure out if it was exploitation and pedophilia or a normal relationship.

neither this nor the milo meme is relevant to anyone except the autists on Holla Forums though.

Now it's just full right.

Well done. That wasn't planned at all from the start.
You stupid fucks.
Now what are we gonna do? We've literally got hitler now?

I think all pedophiles should die actually.

?????

This is going to make the divide between the (Young) Alt-right and (Old) Conservative right more pronounced, nothing more nothing less.
It wasn't a ploy by le PC SJW boogeyman but by moralists on the right. the "SJWs" like the TAA are the ones defending milo right now.

Also bringing MAP and the age of consent into public debate is pretty great.

Samefag. Even if it isn't it's obvious both are Holla Forums.

????? Please explain this media narrative because what happened as far as I can see was the MSM spammed stories of Milo being a pedophile and then left CPAC with the decision to either let Milo speak and deal with the democrat media declaring they're pro-pedophiles now or drop him.

I'm not entirely Holla Forums, more of a reptillian.

Fact is that this might not be what you guys think it is.
Something tells me milo did it on purpose. At first I thought to impact Trump negatively, then I realized that this could push the movement full right.

That might make things hairy.

and who do you think is paying those shills who trigger all the retards into spamming news stations? who do you think is paying OP to create this thread and bump it constantly?
the great revolutionary council of united leftists?

The divide is barely there. Once you go right, you are committing to the nation.
This will just push them full right. They see the left as a fucking death cult ffs.

At the same time, the left might finally break away and start to crack down on the pedos.

This could be a move to isolate the pedos.

for a Holla Forums tard you don't seem to understand what fascism is.

I know people on Holla Forums sent webms of Milo saying that pro pedo shit to journalists after it happened and only months later did the story "break"

Someone with lot's of money in a "super secret location".

He was just drunk and fucked up user. He only says he's Jewish to get those idpol points.

Top kek how the fuck have I never seen this before?

You don't seem to understand that facism is an extreme form of meritocracy.
We aren't even close to fascism.. yet. Keep memeing it and it will eventuate.

That's what bothers me about this whole fucking thing. It seems fabricated.

A Radiohead song comes to mind. "We've got heads on sticks, and you've got ventriloquists."

That was almost an exact quote from another Nazi flag on a milo thread.

The video was released by Raeganites on twitter and Breitbart employees were the ones who asked milo to be fired.

I think Holla Forums watches more MSM than reddit tbh.

How? The footage was him drunk over a year ago.
The Alt-right is much bigger than Trump, allegiances are pretty much set at this point anyways, if Trump personally went to mexico with an army behind him his numbers wouldn't change.

You're fucking delusional.

Joe Rogan was the one who released it lol. It doesn't matter who "broke" the story when the entire liberal media was ready to report on it in an instant. Maybe they had a neocon to break it so they could frame the story of red on red and then they push the narrative this is "conservative" infighting. Like I said every fucking journalist got sent this video months ago by Holla Forumsocks wanting to fuck with Milo

And it makes me really wonder what is running this ship.

I don't think that makes things any different. It was inappropriate back then as it is now.

I wish, but the change in my peers over the last few months says otherwise.
As you said, people are choosing allegiances. I think the media is not affecting a single thing at this stage.

I have friends on both sides, I don't even fucking live in America.

Are you havin a laugh m8?

Open borders supporters are people who deliberately deny reality just to show they have the right opinions that denote good taste as laid down by jew tastemaker magazines

That's kinda funny.
But also brings me back to the first comment on
For weeks I've considered the whole thing a theatre and I'm starting to read between the lines.
I'm looking for what the deep/shadow government wants. Where they are heading to.

Whats your goal here?

To discredit the only stomach-able person who claims to represent you? Trump is becoming the joke we all thought he would be. Face it you are exactly what everyone thinks you are. Nothing but a bunch of bitter misanthropes who are only trying to get revenge on the world for calling you nerds.

You're taking it face value.
There's a hideous beast at play here.

The left and right crap is a distraction.

Holla Forumsfag here. Finally, something we can agree on. I'm glad Milo's career is over. knock on wood

Milo has done literally nothing except trigger leftards. He's done nothing productive. All he's done is feed his own massive fucking ego. I NEVER expected anything good to come from a homofag Jew. All homosexuals, ALL homosexuals are perverts. They can't raise families, they can't adopt children, they cant behave normally. All of them are perverted sickos. None of them are normal. They're perverts. What Milo dickriders expected from him, I'll never know.

Fucking top kek

Wew

Enjoy your petty victory you autistic perverts, you have a long road ahead of you.

Imagine you have your own thing going when suddenly a gay jew who talks constantly about sucking nigger dick is trying to claim that your part of a movement that is all about "cultural libertarianism" and that you're just joshing about hating jews. Wonder if said person tried to brand himself a "leader" of said fake movement (even tho he denied it of course!). I wonder if such a person would be hated

Come on. You guys were starting riots everywhere he went just a moment ago. Incredibly fast revisionism.

He also scammed a bunch of idiots with his "White muh privilege Grant" that afaik never paid out to anyone lol

Not at face value, that's the thing, I think this is where the beast begins to emerge in it's true form.

And neither the right or left will like it.
Stop buying into the left/right crap. Look at the real scenario here.

Another social retard bites the dust.

I'm glad he is over.

Hitler fell down & he had to kill himself you know?

Remember this happened because Milo recalled the experience of being a rape victim but didn't express it in the language of victimhood.

Ok, this makes sense.

Pretending Milo is somehow a burden rather than a gift to right-wing rhetoric IS denying reality. He might not be the perfect wizard white knight Holla Forums wants everyone who claims to be a nationalist to be but was powerful.

You and 3/5 of this thread.

What does that mean? all entertainers and politicians etc… are unproductive, considering your entire strategy over the last 2 years was to trigger leftards I don't see how that's unproductive.

Yo, I get that but what is your fucking back-up plan? You Holla Forums guys constantly act without thinking. All what happened here was blue color factory workers realized they couldn't trust Hilary and turned to someone who talked about bringing back the jobs they had twenty years ago. Keep believing this is some "ethno-state revival" At most people don't want to pretend your position exists.

What revisionism? We want to destabilize the system. We are actually taking things on. You just want to whine about how you've lost and believe that deranged tumblr users are to blame for your economic situation.

Hitler could barely function as a human being. Trump literally works on 4 hours.

They are not the same. Trump is merely exploiting the right, the media is trying to exploit the left.
The whole thing is a giant scheme. It's not fucking Hitler.

The idea that your "stomachable" example was causing enough emotional outrage to spark riots and drag rape victims through the mud is actually not a coherent idea.

What beast? Typical republican party tactics? Only thing worth noticing is how the militarized police state is becoming stronger. Working class Whites are going to get fucked so hard in the ass just like all the other minorities. It's just gonna be more of a society that services the elites every desires.

I wouldn't say that. People are becoming very ethno centric. People did get tired of holding back and this gave them the opportunity.

My Dad and I like to go through this. We usually disagree, but both of us know this is an attempt of the Rats to flee the sinking ship.

Do tankies think Soc Dems are a gift to leftism?

Exactly, and now it's "authoritarian left" vs "authoritarian right". The main goal is simply to stop the masses from killing the elites, they don't care about ethnicity.

Tumblr tier

Nigga have you been watching the last 16 years? It was the bailouts, the rampant police brutality against peaceful protestors and citizens, the open imperialism and the sudden touchable status of wealthy elite not cause outrage? People all over this country have been pissed for years.

You talking about Milo. He didn't even want to call it rape when he was drunk with Rogen. This wasn't Holla Forums you fucking imbecile

Woah you sure showed that guy!

I didn't even bother to skim through the spastic comments left here.

Triggering leftards is only productive if that actually were the strategy to begin with. Making people who are constantly railing against you squirm is entertaining, but it's not productive. The only thing I've seen come of it is making these people so damn angry that they show their true colors which I suppose you could consider to be a victory, even then, such occurrences get collectively holed out of consciousness anyway.

Yet they only riot when the college republicans invite Milo, the childhood rape victim, to say "Feminism is cancer." on a California campus.

Thanks. I am very good at stuff.

That point is so inaccurate and retarded. Did you even take like 20 seconds to go research moron? Milo is just playing the fire of civil unrest. He got burned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States#2010s

I mean, i guess if you're "cultural libertarian" he's not that much of a burden. He is however a burden to most of Holla Forums and general far-right types for a number of reasons, not that i'd expect you to understand.

Please explain though.

I just don't get why you'd throw any ally to your cause down the river. Unless they the were selling out.

Well which one is it. Leftypol are idpol smashie shitters or the reality th>>1402656
It's clear isn't it? Holla Forums are puritans, and he's a gay Jew with a black boyfriend. 4pol don't seem to mind him, but 8pol seem to forget we use Holla Forums interchangeably for both of them.

kek

Speaking of that.. anyone noticing a pattern that Russians and Jews are involved in all this crap.
and have mafias :^)

Never mind that 🍀🍀🍀Mike Pence)) another Irish is in office after 🍀🍀🍀Barack Obama🍀🍀🍀.

suspicious isn't it?

even the jews don't have a national holiday

Well there's this His whole "dangerous faggot" shtick/general flamboyant shit, his love with displaying how much he loves BBC. In particular, it's his pushing of all this on young impressionable college kids which irks me. It isn't helping, he, along with the rest of the "alt-right" are kind of like our socdems, getting in the way of spreading un-kosher right wing sentiment. In a decade, types like these will be as equally pathetic as the "cuckservatives" they claim to hate, not to say they aren't already mostly pathetic.

Don't forget all the Irish political families involved with the US government. Oh and the fact the Australians were mentioned to be important here (they have a large underbelly too).

Makes me think about these cards tbh. I'm starting to think I know who made them.

And that may also explain why Trump is getting so far.

That's right laddie. Keep yer eyes off me gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_politicians_of_Irish_descent

mason.gmu.edu/~ewatts1/IrishInfluence

relbanks.com/europe/ireland

so idpol then

It just seems to me he gravitated to the trolls of your movement. He just wants to piss off people with no real direction.

oi cunt the seppos know! fucken shut it down i reckon!

While distracted Holla Forums will be unable to stop the Hibernian conspiracy from infiltrating the empire. It's too late. All our pieces are already in place.

so fucking what

if you left your parents' basement you'd know the state has been doing worse things to people who they don't like for a long time

Milo's undoing was defending paedophilia, are we also forgetting when he went on Joe Rogan and said the same shit, plus heavily implied he was protecting Hollywood paedophiles? if you haven't seen it, look it up

just enjoy conservatives and the aut-right fighting amongst eachother. this frozen fruit shit is pure fucking liberalism. freeze peach has never been a level playing field to begin with because socialist proles don't have the resources Murdoch and porky et al do.

Like in most of the civilized world
But germany has its own kind of stupid laws
Raiser your right hand like this when drunk and you get a year in jail for thought crimes

Nice OC.

You fucking idiots are taking a symbolic victory for a substantive victory.

gotta take what we can get lol

Do you have the YouTube link for this video? (if it's on youtube)

Do you have the YouTube link for this video? (if it's on youtube)>>1400849

He was not joking. And I don't believe in thought crimes, but these fucks wore all up in arms about Salon and Sarah Butts being pedos but now they defend Milo and make excauses for him because, like Sargon says, he's part of muh community. And then they turn around and preach to me how moral they are and how hypocritical the SJW are. Harmful Opinions was tottaly right about these guys.

Harmful is a baller, I always stick up for him when I see people lump him in with the dross skeptic youtubers here. What did he say about "these guys"? I haven't watched him for months and was going to do some catching up but his channel was wiped when I checked. I heard he was going after everyone involved in Candid and Sargon was trying to dissuade him from it when I tried to find out what happened. Quick rundown?

Kek! Meme magic is real!

Why is this more popular than every other thread

Holla Forums and pedo victim complex.

pol bumps the thread so milo becomes famous and can launch a crowdfunding campaign or get another book deal because right now nobody gives a fuck about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG5zytkypOE
i gotchu my property

And now Milo, Holla Forums, and mainstream cons like HeatStreet are going after Takei for talking about his molestation in the same way Milo did. And yet Takei's career as spiritual leader of gay neoliberals will somehow survive.

And now in the newest chapter of FUCK MY SHIT UP with last episode being Brandon Fraiser and the life time ailmony we have Milo Yiannopolulos who trolled to hard in real life and has been perma banned from his job.

I hope Milo googles corporate blacklist because his shit has been fucked.

*smug mister metokur voice*
And that's why you can't apologize to these guys. The right always eats their own.

Speaking of which, I'm counting the days until he gets the long knife.

Who is this guy? I keep seeing him crop up.

How did you do that effect?

youtube.com/watch?v=5xRCf85Gdk8
He's funny sometimesI'm subscribed just for laughs. But this video gives you a good idea. Basically a Holla Forums guy who makes YT videos. He used to go by InternetAristocrat.

Wow what a fucking retarded waste of space. Who goes through all that trouble and analysis just to make some ad hom jokes about how stupid they are without making any value judgements on the veracity or information provided or the strength of evidence to any particular scenario presented. He just…rambles and says "LOL GOOD ONE COME AT US FAGGOTS!"

Is this really what's considered good, rational analysis on the right?

kids don't enjoy sex