Boku No Hero Academia Game

So, we're finally getting a home console Boku No Hero game.
How will Bamco fuck it up?

Boku No Pico?

Yes.

It's going to be musou.
Also it's going to suck shit because BnA sucks shit.

I kinda hope it's going to be a create your own hero game.

I was just thinking about how studio Bones is fucking amazing and I should watch something made by them and suddenly this.

Will it have a jiggly Froppy butt?

HAHAH! IT'S TIME FOR PEOPLE TO ARGUE ABOUT WHAT WAIFUS THEY WANT TO BE PARTNERED UP WITH.

This is what you get for making a decent engine, chinks chinking it.

Froppy

It's more like those 1v1 Naruto games.

Can't wait to see another shit animu turned weeb game.

froggy is the only good thing to come out of it

Wait, he actual did those? Muh dick.
Holy shit ashido

>>>/oven/

Cringeworthy.

Oh no

This anime is a meme anime

It hurts anons.

You fags gonna main Pico, Chico, Coco or Mokkun?

Mina a shit, Hagakure is best girl.

Who cares? If the protag doesn't have the flashiest coolest shit, then the show is shit.

God damn if they do this. Berserk game was such a disappointment. All they had to do is take the concept from millennium falcon (ps2 berserk game) and just make it with good graphics and longer.

You're shit.

But the whole story is that one for all is the most strongest quirk ever. It isn't very clever, it just overpowers everything.

Is it a fighting game in style of GG?

But Midoriya has the most powerful quirk and will even surpass All Might. The story is him having to train his body so it can accept that power, learning how to manage its output.

He said coolest, not strongest quirk.
Nighthaulercrawler has a cooler quirk. Fuck Knuckleduster has a cooler quirk.

I fucking hate Kill la Kill but I'm sure it would've made a great game if done right.

M8, punching and kicking the shit out of everything is as cool as it gets, no faggy ice and fire or mind powers. Having your punches be like bombs is rad.

Muscle wizard is best.

All I want is for crawler to learn how to shoot guns and/or projectiles and how to use his quirk with his legs and then Illegals can end up as Vanquish The Manga.
I mean look, his ass is a point of contact, and his feet are the other two points of contact.
My problem with Midoryia is that as a character he's a giant faggot and as a quirk it doesn't really have room for growth. It's fucking super strength, like the dude who's a dude but is also a whale or an orca or whatever it was, or like Knuckleduster.

But it's not Super Strength.

Oh I'm sorry
Stockingpiling power

You're getting closer. The thing is, the user can decide what to actually amplify with that stockpiled power.

What is this post even implying? Did you actually read the notes?

By making a game based on some shitty shounen

Gameplay footage

(Checkéd)
Holy shit that effect and particle clutter.

I don't mind the effects but I agree that there are way too many little spec particles that don't really add anything and instead is just taking up hardware resources.

Its the only one. Don't post.

I wasn't expecting much, this is a Bamco licensed game after all.
The only licensed games I want from them is fucking SRW and thats never going to happen outside my Asian version Vita imports.
Gotta start learning Nip, been meaning to play Original Generations for a while.
Christ I wish I wasn't this autistic for SRW, if there was a PC version with mouse support I'd probably masturbate to the announcement.

A 3DS game already exists though

Not enough content, too small of a roster, and DLC everywhere (including day 1).

Wrong.
My Hero Academia: Clash! Heroes Battle
And I'm gonna start posting more as a result.

Shid, you got me here.

This looks bad. I can't really figure out what it reminds me off but something irks me about how they keep repeating combos and how it doesn't seem to have any concept of momentum.

My first thought was Eyes of Heaven

PLZ POST LEWDS OF HOT MOMS FROM BOKU NO ACADEMIA

Nice.

Do either of them have a dad?

The doujin hardly portray the son and it's mainly just fucking friend's mom.
Or are you fucking retard who incest is more dominant fetish over straight shota?

Bakugo does.

Best girl.

Why is she so hot?

Its just Bakugo with tits.

That said MHA is one of those animes where the series would be 100% better if everyone's gender was swapped.

It could be pretty great.

Exactly.

Is this the designated /ss/ thread

Yes, but no incest.
Incest a shit.
SHIT

I guess you're gay

Midoriya and Bakugo would both make for really hot girls.

Still waiting on those Mina pics, anons.

If you're a normalfag

Based Japan saves vidya again!

Keep posting.

Nice anime sex pic, gamer

I would, but theres no impregnation so its irredeemable shit and I won't do it because of that.

Faggot.

I hope they do more with her since they mentioned her in the last arc. I didn't get my Tsuyu fix that last arc either.

What?

Holy shit, was this actually made by a clever comedian?

I think Holla Forums can do /a/ better tbqh

There is an unnerving amount of Froopy prolapse for some reason

It's part of her quirk.

Go be gay somewhere else.

You can shitpost better than that, user.

It will be a good but censored game.

It could have been great, but it's mediocre at best.

Oh boy I can wait for them to under budget the game, force the devs to rush it out and then go full jew with dlc on top of adding denuvo like they do with nearly ever anime game they handle.

this thread went to shit

Who looks at that shit and says 'Oh yeah baby, that's my jam' and doesn't have a hard time looking at themselves in the mirror?
I have instant regret for jacking off to a fucking mmf threesome for fucks sake.

your post really spoke to me

Some hot stuff buddy

I feel instant regret after fapping to 3DPD, but for some reason I don't feel the same after fapping to 2D.

Some people aren't gay like you, user.

Why do weebs like Boku so much? I enjoy it but it's your generic cape comic and yet most weebs hate cape comics and love Boku.

Vanillafags, everyone.

Could you not

I don't know user, before watching those pages I never really liked prolapsing, but with Froppy it feels like it's only natural, and now I did pic related.

All corruption faggots are cucks deep inside.

This guy gets it.

Holla Forums is full of plebs once again

For a generic cape, it gets the X-Men concept better than X-Men itself

It's a balance of capeshit and weebshit. It replaces X-Men's "MUH PERSECUTION" and "MUH JEWS" with anime tropes,which makes it more lighthearted and less preachy.

I want more of Earphone Jack, to be honest.

No it doesn't. You just prefer generic weeb shit.

Jesus go back to your board Holla Forumscksucker.

At least I don't hate my own race and culture weeb. I read the good Cape and ignore the bad. Marvel has been near complete shit for the last 10 years but that doesn't make the older classics not good. It's funny that you post Jojos since that is heavily based on the west.

You need to fix your degeneracy shield.

Whenever I see that image I can't help but think the symbols look like the ones in AA2.

I hate to break it to you but the author of BnHA is a massive Westaboo.

It's a generic cape comic that will actually have a fucking ending, character arcs that impact the story as a whole, and a dynamic, changing universe. It is interesting because there are stakes and the actions of characters affect the world around them. Capeshit has no stakes and it always resets to the status quo.

This is the entire reason I fucking despise 99% of capeshit. There's a handful of graphic novels like watchmen that are worth the time investment it takes to read them, because they have stories where things characters do aren't inherently meaningless and uninteresting.

Maybe, but the fact is, BnHA is way better than any capes the west have shat in recent years, is silver age tier with a good balance on drama and what actually means to be a fucking hero.

I hope it's a musou game.
Anime is only good for musous.

My culture isn't jewish shitskin.

i fapped to that a couple of weeks ago.
it wasn't that great.

Ah yes, I forgot superman and other iconic heroes were white creations, not some (((other))) group.

Go home quinten.

Like Berserk and Dragon Ball right? It definitely wont go on for thousands of chapters.
Do you think that's japanese exclusive?
Except all the times they don't like the many legacy heroes that take up the comic or events that change the Universe around the comic. Why do casuals who don't know shit just admit they don't read comics because they don't know how to get into them?

What race are you?

Why don't you weebs just end it all?

No, not at all. Why would you even assume that? I just know that I won't ever find that in the creatively bankrupt western comics industry. Western comics, specifically. There's non-comic western shit that actually has stories.
You mean like the death of superman? :^)

Keep telling yourself that.

Kek. Oh yeah Z totally isn't a continuation or anything.
That's funny since classic Western comics have yet to be outdone by jap shit.

That's what I thought Weeb.

Jews murdered American comics back in the 50's with the Comics Code Authority since Horror comics gave their superhero kike garbage competition, slice your throat you fucking soyboy cuckold Holla Forumstard.

Yeah I can't think of a single Japanese series that's ever managed to outdo Squirrel Girl's art.

The Comic Code hasn't been enforced in decades. Japanese comics currently have more restrictions than American ones.

Kill yourself.

Great Cherrypicking faggot.

Why? Because you can't argue for shit? Why don't you commit sopuki or whatever you weebs like to do when your favorite Naruto character dies?

Not all capeshit is bad. Not all japshit is good. Just enjoy the best of both and laugh at the worst of them. Batman gets along with Plastic Man just fine.

Kill yourself you worthless, garbage, virtue signaling Holla Forumstard.

Both the left and the Right look like complete shit. The difference is that the right is actually considered shit by most people in the industry while the left is considered acceptable by low standard weebs.

Kill yourself you worthless, lying kike.

Damn. It's like you could taste the rage all the way from here.

Have I literally triggered you? Are you alright?

Weebs have brain problems. Have you ever seen an anime club? Most of them have literal autism.

The fucking irony.

The girls are too hot for that.

Even Holla Forums is celebrating the death of Marvel and DC at this point. Ain't no way it anything but a pair of trolls.

sure are some hot arguments there

This moron actually believes this.

getting kind of tired of these sorts of fighting games. Nice quads tho.

Oh, I forgot that literally every comic ever looks like Squirrel girl. It's not like that comic stands out specifically because it's so ugly or anything.

Sorry for giving a fuck about your worthless, godforsaken shitstain of a worthless board back in 08 you fucking losers, this is why Holla Forums was taken over by goons, since you were all virtue-signaling niceguy losers that have been cuckolded for decades.

I miss 2008, back when it was cool to bully otakus and weebs.

This desperation is getting sad user. Why are you bringing up a half chan board here user? Are you saying you still care about that shitty site? Is that why you get so easily triggered because you come from fag chan?

Many weebs can't let anyone compete with their amazing japanese folded 99999 times culture. It's sad because most of them get their opinion ofJapan from anime and have a warped view of the country.

This seems to be a huge problem with 8/a/. If you don't agree with opinion of the conversation, some anons there just throw out general ad homenim and then accuse you of being a boogeyman from another board and tell you to fuck off. They don't even try to read a word you say afterwards.

I don't browse /a/ you worthless Holla Forumstard, I'd like if you'd just die for justifying the kikening of my country's industry. Fuck you.

So it's just like old chan /a/ then? That's why I didn't go there either. A little autism isn't bad in small doses but I literally do believe most of them are on the spectrum. It's the only real answer.

Must be hard having an IQ on the double digits, what kind of retard keep spending stupid amount of time in a place they dont like.

You faggots might have hard some argument on cuck chan but that isn't the case any more here.
Are you going to openly talk about being cucked too?
Weeaboos have literal brain problems and you are going to insult anyone else's IQ?

At least sci-fi and fantasy loving faggots aren't literal faggots. Capeshit = weebshit.

Then why do Elves exist user?
Why entire point is that it's retarded to act like My Hero is somehow amazing when it's literally your average Cape.

I meant Literally figuratively and metaphorically of course.

Stardust is objectively better than any Shounen hero ever created.

For purging.

Fuck off, Cuckito.>>14009198

Because it's classic cape without the SJW bullshit of current year Marvel & DC. Imagine if two people shat in your lemonaide for about a decade and then someone else offered you fresh, shit-free lemonaide.

FEAR NOT
FOR I AM HERE

Game ain't looking too good
Admitedly fighting on the buildings' walls is cool

sick a boku no pico game nice when will they make a game about a good anime

3DPD isnt so bad as long as they are as 2d as possible.

Holy shit faggots. I'm sure retards actually agree but just starting shitflinging over a strawman or misunderstanding and now can't back down.

Sadly its stupid because there is no mechanic in universe that allows everyone to do that shit like chakra or some shit.

only on Holla Forums

Yeah but it looks like the characters fall to the ground after a time. Seems like a neat way to keep the action going.

(checked)
Looks like a reskin of those naruto fighting games. It's only defining feature being walking on walls, and even that doesn't make sense lore wise. The characters will probably be generic as shit with no defining features or interesting mechanics just the regular "fast attack", "strong attack" "AoE attack" "range attack" package.

Except from what I saw walking on walls has no real effect on gameplay, aside from looking cool.

It's only common ground with capeshit is that it's about superheroes. Remove that though and it's just another generic shounen power level story with a weak and handicapped protag getting stronger and stronger over the course of the series with he help of his rival, sensei and waifu and eventally fights the big bad guy.

Cute
But yeah game looks like shit, was expecting at least a little more effort.

Did they not teach you how to use punctuation in school?

Yeah, feels like nothing changes, but looks cool.
It's not looking too good, but i hope it delivers.

Did I misread the wiki or is the protagonists quirk the only quirk that can "level up" and get stronger over time?

Because that sounds really fucking stupid if so, some of the other characters have some interesting powers but that means they won't go anywhere because they're stuck in whatever tier their quirk landed them in short of them going JJBA or Touhou with vague bullshit extending from "can raise the temperature" to "can create the fucking sun" and pretending it's clever writing.

Game itself doesn't look great, those "comic sound effects" in the middle of battle look like an annoying distraction. I know I damn sure read that most of the characters shouldn't have "walking on walls" abilities.

I came in here for the waifu wars shitposting but got autism instead, kind of disappointed but I guess that's because the game doesn't look all that hot so far.

I don't think that is the case. Deku starts off weak as shit though and has to learn how to use his power without breaking every bone in his body and eventualy he will and will fight and beat the big bad.

The protag's power can stack power, but its not something that happens with one person since his power is unique that its not actually his and can be transferred. From what I get its carries on the naturally built up strength from one person to another. So If one person get buff the next person will has the strength of the first dude independently of his own so he if he gets buff he has basically has the strength of 2 people. And our protag is the 9th person at this point the power is getting out of control and since he starts of with a neet body he breaks himself when using the full power. So he generally measures the output his body can handle with a %, although its kinda seems inaccurate.
Other people has natural born power but they can also be enhanced since powers are considered physical extensions. So mcblastragefagmainrival can create explosions and he can train himself to make bigger explosions. The first arc of the upcoming season deals with that

I should really re-read my posts before posting.

Z doesn't exist in the original manga. The entire run from Goku meeting Bulma to Goku flying into the sunset with Uub was all under the DB name. Z is an anime only thing because they wanted to do more marketing shit by separating the story. None of this matters anyway because the Z portion of the story also came to an end. And the current series is set during the last timeskip in Z, so it already has a predetermined end point.

Also BNHA is good because unlike most of other capeshit, it's an ongoing story made by one guy. No inconsistencies between different runs of the series, things that happen actually have consequences that effect the world (All-Might, the series Superman, was so great that his mere existence deterred people from doing bad. But he lost his powers after passing them onto the protagonist. Now crime is on the rise, and the protagonist is nowhere near All Mights strength or status to be able to handily deal with it all.) and most importantly fun characters that aren't soapboxes. The worst is you get people talking about what it takes to be a hero, which is the whole point of the show.

The author said that "One Million Percent" was entirely a battlecry that Midoriya in the heat of the moment, he wasn't really using One for all at 1,000,000%.

Thank you, God, for not giving me shit taste.

You answered your own question and I didn't even have to point out the source material is shit.

Hey, anons, how's that 51-episode Black Clover anime going?

It's shit.

What type of a man looks at a vaginal prolapse and thinks "I know just the thing - I'll jerk it off like a dick!"?

Go watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes and stop wasting your time.

Modern Marvel is shit but current DC fired most of their SJWs. The current Justice League run is written by an anti SJW anti Muslim black man

Can you post a snip of the new shit?

The other tsuyu doujin did it better (the guy did a 3-part set).

I read the new watchmen. Rorschach is now black, for really no reason I think, and after a quick research online I found the president of DC saying how it's supposed to mirror how living under Trump is

I think they're not doing great

Also comics suck cock

Yash Amerlucans. Keeping worshipping honored Japan. We make you so horny with our droweens that love you long time. Abandon your women and send them to us

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I wonder who's behind this post?

This.

Me too
t. otaku and weeb

What kind of a brain defect still reads american comics in 2017?

Posting Marvel really isn't fair user. That's literally owned by a conservative using comics as a false flag for diversity points.

there is that engineer chick in the show and manga that made jetpacks and magnet boots, so i guess they're using those in their costume or some shit.

Are web-comics fine though?

someone with brain issues

Define fine.

Don't forget this one.

what do you expect? You give someone a set power in an ongoing series and then what do you do, change it to something else? You have to amp up the stakes for the climax of each arc otherwise it's just boring bullshit and the same power doing everything rather then new shit coming in and opposing and helping the protag. Other characters have "cooler" powers because you got tired of the old one and they actually have to be able to stand up against the protag to be any kind of threat.

Get over yourself, you're a spoiled brat.

She the new captain america?

Uhm, better than shit?

Except it wasn’t cool, it was hypocritical to the extreme. Because you were posting on an image board made by a massive weeb.
There’s a reason why there are so many, “why post on 4chan if you hate anime?” Images from that period.
Also, you worship a cancerous namefag out of confirmation bias, good for you

yeah the anime hating thing was a pretty big goon psyop. if you fell for it you're pretty much a goon.

The problem is that protags usually have the most generic and boring powers imaginable. They usualy just punch things really hard and are usually really underpowered anyway because otherwise how else would the writers be able to cram in inspirational "never give up" speeches into every fight?

Am I the only one who has never watched or heard about this show?

I bet you grew up watching Dragon Ball, Naruto or Bleach or whatever where the MCs got a shiny new power-up every season.

WEW
E
W

No but just like all the other "new" diversity quota filling, affirmative action super heroes in Marvel, she replaces a pre-existing straight, white super hero who was infinitely more better than her.

This is Holla Forums -Video Games

There is a difference between reading manga and being a weeb. Weebs should be bullied.

You only say that he is cringy because you know he was partly right despite of being a fuckup himself.

And this is why weebs should be bullied

that poor, poor tomato soup
or is that spaghetti sauce?

To be honest I only remember his hateboner for handheld gaming.

Do your worst then, big boy.

I discovered D&C through her.

That second one will never not be gut-bustingly funny.

Doesn't matter, the fact is that the whole concept of imageboards exist thanks to nips that wanted to share cute pics of anime girls, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Give me any long running shounen that doesn't have a protag with an extremely generic power because literally all of them do.

It was never cool to hate otaku on imageboards, because 99% of imageboard users were and still are otaku of one kind or another. It was, and still is, cool to hate the white children who resented being white because they had a hilariously idealized understanding of Japan and the Japanese people because of anime and video games. There are people on Holla Forums right now who don't remember the term Wapanese, or how it became Weeaboo instead.

t. read a lot ED and pretends to be an oldfag

You first.

You have to go back.

(Checked) (Heiled)

wew lad

One Piece until the Haki shit. Stretching is not uncommon, but Luffy is literally rubber and he found pretty neat ways to use it, like Gear 2 and 3.

t. read a lot of ED and pretends to be an oldfag.

Anyone can do that and it adds nothing to the discussion.

Business as usual.

Cuckchan… cuckchan never changes.

Isn't that like an unix timestamp or something?

Hey whoa now, Haki isn't that bad.
Yeah it's a smidge silly here and there but because of it we're getting some seriously cool shit like Luffy being able to move his fist so fast that it goes on fire.

Doesn't matter, the fact is that the whole concept of videogames exist thanks to Americans that wanted to have some fun, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Something like that. But fullchan started using a different naming format while redditchan kept the old one. To put it simply, any filename that starts with 148+ was saved from cuckchan and is evidence that the poster should return there.

Oda might quite literally be autistic:
A Haki enhanced version of Gomu Gomu no Jet Bullet. After entering Gear Second, Luffy uses Busoshoku Haki to harden his arm entering in Gear Second Busō. He then stretches it back like Gomu Gomu no Bullet. When cocked back, his arm ignites, releasing a stream of fire. When the attack hits, it creates a fiery explosion even underwater and deals immense damage. The Redhawk is a type of revolver made by the gun manufacturer Ruger,

Look at this weeaboo scoob
Ching Chong ling long. I wonder what weebs will do once the maps go extinct

Haki is literally power levels. Before that Luffy had to actually be creative about the way he used his powers and even those ways had consequences in his body. Now Haki is who wants to win the hardest plus the super special haki that a few people have.
But you're right, Haki is not even the worst thing that happened, the worst thing is fruits hidden potential, particularly Doflamingo's. That was just retarded. What will Luffy do? Turn things around him to rubber?

And Japs did it better to the point they saved the whole industry from collapse. Don't be a faggot user.

You realize people have reaction images saved from years ago right? I have 8 year old Holla Forums images in my reaction foldet

You mean the console industry which was better left dead

Well if I may,
No.
I think Oda has more creativity than that. I think Luffy will be able to change his density. Go look up the properties of Rubber. It can get as hard as metal or as soft as water. I think Luffy will become OP as fuck.

I love how after all these years Quentin's face still gets a reaction from autists. His smug aura mocks you.

I never understood that change. The new file format makes it harder to keep them in order.

That's why I specifically said 148+ which means that the one who saved it either stayed on 4cuck after the GG exodus, is a crossposter or extremely new.

Why don't you post his OC naruto comics to show his true colors? He was actually the worst weeb and was just projecting.

Wasn't he the one that thought anime turned him into a pedo and wanted to shoot up his school?

I didn't know about this. It wouldn't surprise though. He was several kinds of fucked in the head.

Very same.

What the fuck happened to this thread
Jesus christ is Holla Forums even worth saving anymore

No. /a/ was right about everything.

Why not a Boku No Pico game instead?

Holla Forums died somewhere between 2008 and 2012.

False

It was a way he had of coping with his problems.

On the note of capeshit copying mangos, have you cunts read Keyman - The Hand of Judgment?
It's pretty much Superman in a world with furfags and no superpowers, people love the guy since he helps stop crime in the city, and then one day someone finds half of him nailed to a wall in an alley, so the cops have to investigate who the fuck did it and how, with the only clue being the words Dr. Necro carved into the torso.
Art is pretty great and the fact that the MC is a T-Rex detective makes my inner child happy as fuck, art is pretty great too.

STOP

Swedecuck?

What genre? A fighting game too?

Never said it was perfect, ignoring the furshit it's still a pretty solid story

Reading now

I only have the edits of the Shantih shit.

By not including Tintin.

Unreal =/= Unity

They already fucked it up by making it like those shitty Ninja Storm games
should have made it a fighting game; the character roster is practically begging for it

>ninja storm is 2 characters or whatever fighting

meant to reply to

Kek, and I only had the 4th page saved.

Unreal is owned by the Chinese. By default it is inferior to all non-Chinese engines.

Lumillion is fucking great.

That excuse doesn't work anymore fag. Get with the times, stop being low T.

Now you are gonna get called a goon and someone will report you so that you will get banned for rule 8.

lol what a retard.

What depth does Ninja Storm hold?
I was also not aware existed which only increases my disdain.

You're on Holla Forums, a board owned by a guy who has this as a waifu.

What am I looking at

Mind explaining why? Even Holla Forums admits X-Men failed as a concept since long ago

Mark turned this board into a w**b echochamber.

Deal with it or make your own board.

If you hate america so goddamn much then leave tier argument.

The last issue had Muslim terrorists take nuns hostage and even kill one of them. Wonder Woman was blamed for being not killing the terrorists before they could do harm to others.

I never played ninja storm so I wouldn't know how much depth it does or does not have. However the simple fact is that as a concept, the game belongs in the fighting genre through and through.

No really, leave. If japanese games upset you so much go hide in the stalker thread or something. There's your safe space.

If by that you mean flattened by the weight of a container transporting metals, then I agree with you.

You are saying that yet you don't want any criticism of japanese games.

At least NTR still makes me disgusted with rage, so I can't be too far gone

You can't call it NTR if its not the protag getting cucked

Smash is more of a fighting game than this. It's like comparing JJBA Eyes of Heaven to Heritage for the Future

The less x board likes anime, the shittier it becomes. Normalfags ruin everything.

Why would /x/ even care about chinese cartoons?

Here is your reply.

Ok?

Are you actually serious? Just look at my post and your own post, if you still can't figure it out, don't bother replying.

J-star combat
dlc out its ass for major characters but minor characters unlockable from the start
no local multi
no training mode
non canonical story mode
no arcade mode
basically anything wrong with Jojo EoH all over again

Ah, okay, it's notBudokai

Reminder, the Jew fears the Samurai

Plenty of normalfags buy a bunch of issues when a superhero movie comes out and promptly forget about them after a week

That's pretty cool

Shame it wasn't a Platinum All Might game. Though I get the idea behind a fighting game. This way everyone can have their favourite characters win and be the best.

It's netori.

Why do you know all this fancy cuck terminology? Is this part and parcel of being a weeb?

Pretty much, but it's also elemental in anything you do. If you don't want something bad to happen to you, you better know how that something is. If you don't want to get cucked, you better learn at least the terminology.

>>>/oven/

All of them are shit.

Every single one of those is cuckoldry.

Except that it's literally what you are doing. Lurk for two fucking years faggot.

People who hate the core of what America is and should be need to be deported with the kikes.