They Are Billions

Not bad. Anyone played it?

Yup. Covers lack of depth with annoyance and time pressure.

After Vermintide I'm getting really sick of games making fun of European drama.

It's making fun of american drama m8.

games fun but the unit and building set is bare minimum to be playable
the food/energy/workers juggle is too restrictive tbh, you can also get in a situation where the juggle can lock itself because a windmill requires workers which you need the windmill to produce in the first place

Hmm…isn't it a little bit racist, is it ?

Most production buildings are toggle-able

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

it shouldnt be able happen in the first place
a ressource requirement chain should be circular, not criss-crossing

Maybe worth $5 or p2w. Not worth $22

Yes, i like the warcraft 2/3 feeling to it but the RTS suffer from being EA money grabbing piece of shit on gaben unholy plataform,
The worse thing is how much RNG goes in to the artificial difficulty of the game encouraing risky and lucky decision that lead to snowballing instead of decision making, problem solving and planning because of the stupid gimmick to create a false sense of diffculty ( the last 30 days of any gameplay are supposed to be extremely easy compared to the last wave to throw yourself into a false sense of security) I can tell whatever i am going to lose or win a game 50 days before the last wave.

At least their LoX was good.

Isn't it still in early access?

basically player vs AI survival RTS?

yeah, but supposedly it's only the story that's missing and the survival mode is full featured.

Man that sucks, I had hopes for this game.

kill yourself /salt-left/
sage

:>>14004713
:DD

Guess I'm gonna have to look up gameplay videos.

So like usual then.

From what I understood it was kind of like Infested planet, you push back a front a never ending enemy and cut them off at their source, except supposedly deeper with actual buildings and research trees instead of fixed command points like infested planet. But apparently I thought wrong because it's lacking in depth according to the rest of the anons.

That's not new.

Ok but seriously.
That's a lot of gumballs.

Looks like a diluted and casual rts like northgrad.

Ok. Fuck this game. It's impossible to finish it on normal difficulty.

It was addressed to the ones that already played it.

WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED

lel yuropoors

It's not exactly rocket science.

Nope.

Have you actually won a 100%+ with that advice? Soldiers and Lucifers? My god.

Yep.

Was this pre veterancy? And mechagigganigga is going to get nerfed hard. Even 5-6 of those fuckers can hold a massive wave if you stagger their fire some.

There was veterancy.
Am I using titans wrong or something? They just didn't seem that special to me for their price. I sent one out to clear a group of infected and just sort of gave up on them after it didn't seem to do anything special. What's their gimmick?

Color me surprised. Soldiers are between snipers and rangers and generally weaker than either while lucis are almost universally accepted as garbage tier.

Just pirated and played it for a few hours. This entire game is fucking annoying. It could be good but needs a lot of polish. The way resources work is just so retarded. I need basic shit, sure. Food, wood, gold. Then i need workers. EVERYTHING needs workers. So then I need workers, So I need to build more food..uh oh, I dont have enough wood so i need to build wood. Wait whats that? I need more workers? Well Ok…now i need more food…well shit Now i need more workers to meet the requirements of the first thing i wanted to fucking build. You build one thing and find out you need to build 4 more things before being able to get that stone quarry. Then you have energy which is like something that doesnt need to be there. Soldiers take up a worker slot as well not a soldier cap so now i dont have enough workers. Its like the game forces you to over expand just to make minimum amounts of defense and production possible. The game is doable but god damn you need to balance EVERYTHING. Hell the second tier of the tents only give you a +2 to workers. Thats fucking garbage.

Well this is in alpha so who knows,the devs could get their shit together. I enjoyed some of it but i shouldnt need to be worried so god damn much on unit/worker caps and be able to play the game. Its more of a game about managing unit and resource caps than it is trying to defend against zombies. If they lowered or even removed a few costs (workshop upgrade costs 15 workers and they wont let you bulldoze the wood upgrade shop after you complete it so you are stuck with a unit drain item.) this could be a lot better.

2/5 rating.

I personally don’t care. I know a joke when I see one. I just hate that it spread from /int/ banter to Holla Forums fail meme.

daily reminder that meme showed up one singular day with like 50 edits already made.
It's forced as shit.

its clearly forced. its extremely low quality and unfunny.Saying its a deflection on americans part is retarded too cuz this spurdo shit spread like wild fire.

Giving it attention will cause it to spread, ignoring it will cause it to be posted more in attempts to gain ground. You cant win.

Well yeah if krautchan makes a meme and /int/ catches on they're going to repost all the OC you fag. Bet you don't like apu apustaja either.

That has a name?
I just thought it was another rare Pep Pay?

That's the first funny variation of that meme I've ever seen

wheres the link

Yes, yes it does, it's a sub genre of pepe born from an yliluata thread started by a mentally retarded man who drew said pepe. He complained about his "help helper" (apu apustaja) not showing up at his house and him being incredibly hungry because he's too dumb to cook his own food. It's the Spurdo of Pepes.

if someone could make the flags on the sides burger flags this meme might actually make some ground

there's a difference between a meme catching on and being spread naturally and a meme catching on in a very minute group and said group spamming it non-stop.
They were even spamming a different version of the image that had the mom's square chin, and when that didn't catch on they just kept to posting the nigger child. There was a weeks haitus between the spam of the original image stopping and spam of the nigger child starting. That's not natural, that's a shilling effort.
This is like when leftypol tried to get everyone to use spook, it's forced, plain and simple.

What ever happend to the catshit forced meme

Pretty accurate.

t. Burger

here you go

not so tough without russians making weaponized memes for you now

Its a shill thread, with some lefttard memes and burger salt as a icing on top.

Ok. Figured it out. Now the game is too easy.

The original poster got tired of posting it and no one else cared. Likely the same thing to happen to this stale meme.
Also checking those doubles, nice.

fuck this kike faggotry SAGE

It's an EA game on gaben gayass plataform, pirate it yourself if you are interested on it, here some Screenshoot's of how stupid is the AI during the stupid final wave on the first map.Also 2nd map is slightly harder with less natural choke point and 3rd map has a retarded gimmick around energy requiriments of the building that doesnt increase the difficulty at all, 4 map is just retarded with forced sparsed recources on top of the upped agression making the game an early game rerolling shit fest until you get a decent start.

Yeah, the game itself is hard, only difficult the 4 map is difficult and not for good reasons

I have found my self in that exact situation and just made the strategic decision to forgo some wood while i built up a generator to power a cottage so i could staff some building.

well what kind of game is it? do you have a youtube or webm?
all i can gather from your post is that it may have a steampunk aesthetic, which is neat.

If anyone has any strategies I would be thankful, Ive been able to get to around day 70 with only great ballista, stone walls and a shitload of soldiers. I always end up stagnating around day 20 though and get stuck trying to increase power supply, housing food etc in order to get the foundry. Is there some perfect balance for getting to the foundry before day 30 or so?

I dont get it, explain please

You need to learn how to constantly Expand during the first 30, This consist on learning how deep you can go before finding the more dangerous zombie, avoiding expanding too close to doom villages, stop using soldiers to clear zombies (they make noise when they shot compared to rangers) and rerolling for a good start..Also remember Industry is extremely strong on the game so having a proper simcity around your farm district is important as you should always aim for atleast 2 farm districts being supported by industry during lategame.

Don't use soldiers for one.

It's fun learning the ins and outs of the game but once you do & beat it that's it that's the whole game. There isn't much point afterwards due to the low variance between games. Something they're working on at least but who knows.

Future campaign to be released however so that's actually nice. If that's any good then it's going to be a nice little game.

You should hold off on the game until then maybe, it would be more fun learning the game when they add more variety to each run. I'm hoping some runs will offer units/buildings that don't always happen every game, or specific enemies that you actually have to respond too like a more traditional rts.

It's really not that it's an American meme though, it's just not funny.
Where's the joke?

nah, they said they'll be fleshing out survival mode by spring 2018

You better have a gun or carried weapon on you then
fighting words aren't considered free speech