Telekenesis

Why?

Making good physics models is hard.

But now that you mention it, there really have been no recent games that take advantage of physics.

I got you covered op. Two awesome games with telekinesis.

Bad gravity gun, the hedgehog.

One of the Oblivion magic mods improves the spell to let you throw enemies back. It's kind of neat in vanilla too for moving things around.

Who needs cryogenetic freezers when i feel like was teleported into the future just from hearing that.

Second Sight comes to mind, of coursh. And, that PhysX demo game thing. It is mighty beguliar not a hell of a lot has come. About the last real fun I had was g-gun fuckery in HL2 multiplayer, but that doesn't technically count. But, you know, getting someone between you and what you're grabbing. Good times.

Oh yeah, that's what I couldn't remember.

Second Sight was fun, but you didn't get to play around with TK much, especially not once you can throw around humans. Are there any AR codes/mod for PC version that give you all the powers in earlier levels?

I was thinking about him recently. I was thinking "How does one make a game with telekinesis and also make it fun?".

In my freshman year in highschool I played alot of DaH2, telekinesis and throwing tanks around was really fun. Being an ayylmao was just fun in and of itself.

I fucking love that game.

Still mad about breath of the wild I see. And I wouldn't call magnesis full-on telekinesis since it needs metal objects.

IT'S NO USE

TAKE THIS

I did the same thing too on my last Jedi Outcast run, but I force pulled the weapons out of their hands towards me and disarmed entire stormtrooper squads that way.

Oops double posted a couple of images, my bad.

Unless Disney reboots them as a pair of polyamorous genderqueers.
Feels bad man.

I see I'm not the only one who did this.

Practically the first thing developers did when physics engines became a standard was implement telekinesis powers/weapons.

Guess what, it gets boring and gimmicky after awhile.

They never did anything with it beyond "Pick up large weapon and chuck it".

Dog Catch!

I just remembered you could force push enemies after throwing them up in the air with choke and they can't resist it. Lets you kill enemies with falling damage in any room with a moderately high ceiling.

Another way to do that is to jump above them and Force Pull. Sometimes they go flyyyying. And yeah the death screams in the games are amazing. Rodian sniper death LIER! I saw her die!

Disney will cast Chris Pratt as Kyle Katarn and give him the memest of the meme lines.

You should play better games.

Rocket: Robot on Wheels has you use a tractor beam as your main means of interacting with the world. Physics were really impressive for a n64 title, had a really jazzy soundtrack as well.

That was my favourite trick to pull.

It's always good to have the option if your game has ragdolls.
It makes a great test tool.

Maybe you should actually play the game you are talking about then. Pickpocketing literally doesn't work in Morrowind and just killing an NPC and then looting their corpse is a better option.

I don't understand what went wrong there. I guess everyone started using pre-written engines and lost the necessary skills.

Shoo, back to reddit with that meme frog