Good morrow, Holla Forums

Good morrow, Holla Forums.

'Tis the season for giving, and all of these games in the photo are games I want to give to you all. It's mostly PC games, and their keys are mostly claimed. You could certainly crack them and you might get lucky and find an unused key. In any case, the PC games are mostly for collectorfags like me to display on their shelves.

I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about this, but there must be some way to give these away that's more fun than to just go with first-come-first-served. Any ideas?
Make some cool OC, or maybe fight over specific games in some online vidya. I don't really want to give more than one game to an user, but if it comes down to that, so be it.

Ask me if you can't read the title in the photo. I might make a list of what I have later on, but for now, all you get is this potatovision snapshot.

I'll ship the games out at my cost, but any help is appreciated, since I'm sure this is gonna get expensive real fast. I'd rather not ship outside the US, but if you win my favor with some excellent OC or something, I might make an exception. I'll provide a buttcoin address to anyone who wants to help me pay for shipping. If nobody wants to though, that's cool too. This is happening either way.

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums. Let's get started.

Do you have Battletoads?

Negative.

Just check for dubs or trips, no need to overcomplicate things

Check out this OC.

That's a big collection.

I'll admit to being a furry for that copy of Dark Souls

Lightweight

Holy shit.
That puts my pathetic collection to shame.

I have it, it's not rare at all.

Anyway, if your being serious, I'll take that copy of Megaman X Command Mission.

Is that a stash or skidmark?

We could always give you our addresses and you ship them to us :^⁾

I bet you could sell all of that to other collectors for a good bit of money though, OP. You run the risk of giving shit away to some fag fresh from reddit or something too.

Honestly, first-come-first-served seems like the best option for now. I don't want to deal with the logistics of figuring out winners for each game. Send me a message with what game you want and a mailing address.

[email protected]
743A43FAF5C717665E41348FB8C69FC8FEFE421C0239EB73037D662CA0A45C7D3A3F23A54D1B
lyletron

what the hell is going on with shitchan today?

OP forgot that it's OK to compress your images a bit because the difference between a jpeg 100 and a jpeg 90 is extremely negligible but the difference in file size is massive, and its OK to resize too

nope that's not it,this is an issue across threads where it take forever to load an image or webm regardless what browser i use.It's not a question of shit ISP either because i tried downloading and uploading elsewhere and it works just fine,it's just this place

Let's see a timestamp.

Some closer shots.

Yes, it's true; I am a big dumb idiot.

I ain't about that. Holla Forums needs some love. I've never been to reddit but I imagine that they need love too.

and how do we know you'll actually deliver

I can't possibly convince you that I'm trustworthy. It's a risk, I know it.

Take steps to protect yourself. Do what you gotta do.

I like to call it a dick broom.

your farm looks pretty comfy OP, how many acres have you got?

If you are actually legit OP, the only way to convince us is the way Superbus did it years ago. Have a few people give out their addresses or a PO BOX and send them the stuff. After the 1st or second time and people confirm they got the shit, then you can raffle off the rest or whatever.

Gimme somewhere to send it to and it's yours.

K. A few anons have claimed some gifts and I'm gonna get 'em shipped out this week. Hopefully they stick around and can vouch for me next time.

might want to provide an email address or something

see

Hopefully OP delievers

I trust you bud, I will more than gladly take Dark Souls on PS3 off your hands. I'll even make some OC too.

Question is do you have some kind of place where I can DM my address to you? I'm not nearly stupid enough to just post it here where everyone can see.

I'm afraid that Dark Souls is claimed already.
Sorry boss.

completely claimed, as in someone's already sent you an email about it or claimed as in just a post in this thread?

Hmm, really makes you think?
I would like to know exactlly the meaning of this but I dont expect one honestly.
Why was this thread bumplocked?

Let me know if you are still here op, I am considering asking for a couple of games and would like to know if you are going to see what I request and confirm if I can have it.

My first guess is it's similar to that one guy who wants people to friend him for steam giveaways; my second is it's not "video games" but also isn't a christmas hat thread and Brogief can only thrive on memes and cake.

Sent OP an address with a request for Custom Robo. Will update with a tracking number if OP delivers.

let's just wait guys, OP will surely deliver

OP here, most of you who've claimed gifts should have just moments ago received tracking information by email.

Mr. Custom Robo, you'll have to wait until I get home to talk to you on tox.

I shipped it out this afternoon.

Mr. Custom Robo here, got the tracking number, surely OP will deliver.