Adrenaline fuel

What are some games that let me do cool stuff while adrenaline inducing music blasts in the background.

Kind of like S4 League does, but not S4.

I wanna be a little kid again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcTQamGRBwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The majority of Platinum games or Devil may cry 3 or 4.

God damn, I forgot when kid's shows were cool as fuck.

Ah, yeah, this did have an SNES game.

It's a real shame. And if somebody tells you censorship was not around back then:

This is in fucking 1995.

But the cartoon with Sentai story beats is too much? Teddy went senile during his old age.

I miss the 90s so fucking bad.

Thought Ted Turner was haunted with thoughts of fucking the hot cat in Swat Cats.

I really miss openings that weren't afraid of being rad.

i like the first part of the megas intro better, specifically the parts before they showed jamie

excuse me, specifically the parts before the 14th second

Intrusion 2 is neat

Fuck yeah Intrusion2 !
It's a really fond memory as a game. The boss battles were spot on.
But I really don'y want to replay that wolf level ever again.

-Initial D
-Burnout
-Doom
-Quake 2/3
-Ruiner
-OSU/AuidoSurf
-One Finger Death Punch
-.Redout
-F Zero
-Wipeout

Muh niggas

Is Ruiner fun at all ?

hotline

Shit was nice back in the day, how bad has the f2p gotten?

Anyways Armored Core 5 and Verdict Day have some good music for all the fun missions. Online is pretty dead but you can find both for $30 total on PS3/360 and give it a go. Armored Core For Answer is more adrenaline based but the music is more calm. PC wise you have UT99 and 2k4.

Outside of fighting games and the ones mentioned here, I'd say the Ys series would be a good fit.

Other than that, Hard Corps; Uprising (though that one's bittersweet, as it's digital only, and while it's cheap, they try to nickel and dime you on getting the rest of the characters (which, outside of 1 character, are just different skins all things considered). Hard to say if it was either Konami or Arc System Works that made that call since it's something either company would do. Also the dub is bad).

Example for the second game
youtube.com/watch?v=LcTQamGRBwk

Due to my love for all things rad/cuhrazy, it's a wonder how I still haven't turned furry.

It's easy. You knew they were not real. :^)

Crimsonland was like that. A very simple top-down shooter with extremely basic gameplay and yet it still manages to be sweet thanks to the music.
The remake was objectively worse than the original

This and fzero gx

Callie Briggs are best. Office lady, stacked. She's perfect.

Every time.