Weekend Gamenight: Working VIP mode edition

WEEKEND GAMENIGHT: THE SHIP
VIP mode and micfagging fixed

What dis?

How to get it
Legitfags: store.steampowered.com/app/2400/The_Ship_Murder_Party/ (devs are dead though, also do not get the Remastered version).
Piratefags: pick your favourite host from these three, mega will be fastest ghostbin.com/paste/26hj9, then run sselauncher.exe (linuxfags use wine sselauncher.exe)
Both: This 20MB file (custom maps + micfag fix, strictly speaking optional) files.catbox.moe/fkbnu6.7z. Legitfags just extract to \steam\steamapps\common\, piratefags extract it on top of wherever you installed The Ship.

How do I join?
Open the console and type connect 45.77.102.189. Piratefags should have the console enabled already, legitfags might have to go Engine Room -> Keyboard -> Advanced and enable the console there.

Basic Controls:
N = See needs
M = See highest paying weapons
I = See inventory (drag and drop to change clothes, click a weaoib and hit a number key to assign it)
P = See Map
T = Talk with username
Y = Talk to team
U = Talk with character name (useful sometimes if you want to stay sneaky)
Left Click = interact, shoot etc.
Right Click on something = open up a menu. For example right clicking on a table in a restaurant lets you select which meal to buy, right clicking on a shop assistant what item to purchase etc.
Type voice_enable 0 in console to disable VOIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/fkbnu6.7z.
pastebin.com/gqeqvsDm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAQ & New Player Guide
Basic Gameplay:
Hunt mode: Each person is assigned one target whose name and rough location they know. You won't know their appearance unless you talk to them and if they change clothes you'll lose that info (see pictures 3, 4 and 5 above). There's also a faggot hunting you. Gameplay is round based so you'll get a new target every round, if you die you come back as a passenger (a non-participating player) until the next round. Money is awarded for kills and removed for killing the wrong person or being arrested, most money at the end of a match wins. When someone dies they also drop a wallet with whatever cash they had on them (bank cash is safe from this) so be sure to pick that up.
Team Elimination mode: Basically TDM
VIP mode: VIP mode (faggot with a crown is VIP), team members respawn but VIPs obviously do not. Up to 4 teams.
There are other modes but we'll likely not bother much with them.

>How do needs work?
See picture 1.

>How does the map work?
See picture 2.

>Why did I get arrested?
If a guard or camera sees you pulling out a weapon you'll get fined and go to jail. You can actually bribe a guard to ignore you if you right click them (also you can pay for 'information' which is a real time update on the location of your target). If you trespass where a guard, camera or many witnesses can see you for too long this will happen too this isn't tumblr so being in the wrong bathroom counts as trespassing but you'll generally be ok to do it.

>Why did I get arrested when there were no cameras/guards around?
If there are too many witnesses this can happen if you take too long to kill someone.

Weirdly the more your head bobs when moving the more wounded you are. Go to the clinic to fix this.

>How do weapon rewards work?
The more often a weapon is used the less value kills with it have, try to mix things up a bit for more cash.

>Why won't the game load properly?
Try setting ship.exe to xp compatability mode/run as admin. Worst case maybe reinstall it so it's on the C drive.

>Where are the options?
Engine room on the main menu.

>How do I change my name?
Engine room on the main menu.

>How do I throw a weapon?
Mouse 2 to throw, G to put it on the ground. This is more useful for hiding evidence than killing.

>Can I wet my panties in front of everyone?
Yes, though it's not exactly a competitive tactic.

>How do I kill someone in jail?
Throw away your weapons and punch a guard to get sent to jail. Then look for a shank, there's normally one around. Or just wait for them to get released, that's often easier.

>I don't want to play, how do I spectate?
If you pick passenger instead of hunter you're a spectator. You've still got to move around the ship and fulfil your needs though.

>Why can't male characters wear dresses?
Fucking faggots.

>Where did that nigger go?
Ships have secret rooms, passages and traps. Look around for them.

Old thread
TO DISABLE VOICE TYPE voice_enable 0 IN CONSOLE
Also nobody answered me last thread, now we have to play Quake 4. I hope you cunts are happy with yourselves.

Also have reported old bread for unsticky.

15 fags on
When we get to 24+ we'll do VIP.

Playing as a passenger is maximum comfy.

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

still crashing every few rounds

Have you tried running the exe as XP compatability mode?

19/32, a few more for VIP.

On the Hindenburg, if you find a side room where there is no "floor" and you stand on the "balloon skin", you will eventually "break it" and fall to your death.

I think that's supposed to be a feature.

Hostfag tells me there might be a command to make players spawn only as niggers. Please hold.

So what is VIP mode exactly? I didn't get to play it yet and everyone really wants it.

Basically imagine you're a mafia bodyguard/hit squad.

Oh and you can play with up to 4 teams.

Interesting.
Do you know which non-VIPs belong where? is infiltration possible?

24/32, VIP MODE NEXT MAP

Sadly you're put into obvious teams, weirdly male vs female. I guess it wouldn't work otherwise.

It sounds like more of a deathmatch than the stealthy, subterfuge free-for-all.
Doesn't it kind of beat the purpose of the game?

Once anons organise it works on a big map, you generally have a stronghold with the VIP and roving kill-teams.
It certainly plays a bit differently, we'll swap back to a normal mode in a bit either way so it won't be VIP only.

Ah, so while you can bunker down you still need to venture out and obtain resources, and STILL not do anything in front of cameras and guards.
Sounds more like a tacticool shooter, but I can get behind it.

It's kinda shitty and chaotic.

Sub Rosa did the concept better, tbh.

It's a lot less chatoc when anons aren't trying to murder each other for no reason.

Yes exactly.

VIP NOW
You might have to relog the server.

Sub Rosa at least accounts for murderhobos.

Subrosa should be a gamenight

Well, that was interesting.

serb is kill

Probably will be, it's been on the backlog for a bit.

It absolutely should be. I remember playing it with Holla Forums when it was free, it was a ton of fun. Same sort of chaos and subterfuge, but well-structured and straightforward.

SERVER BACK
Not sure what happened there.

It worked when I first tried it, tried putting in the extra maps and did this. I deleted and put back the file 3 times now without even touching the extra maps and it still says this. Help

Hey guize I know of a console command that will make the games first person field of view feel less claustrophobic but unfortunately its considered a cheat command? What do? Its "viewmodel_fov" if you put sv_cheats 1 on in a bot match and test it, I personally like 120 its what I use in tf2.

Help/Thoughts/Ect?

That's what you get for being a weapon hog.

GOING TO TRY VIP ONE LAST TIME
If it crashes don't hit me.

Weirdly considered a cheat in all source games.

i am not sorry for using 2 bombs on deck C last round

Guess who's gonna get a paddlin'

TF2 has a max FOV of 90, you can only change the VIEWMODEL FOV, aka the literal gun model on your screen will go farther and appear smaller.

Well that's strange, VIP was working fine in testing.

in SSE right click properties on the ship and post a screenshot of it.

Nevermind, my man, thank you anyways, turns out I actually own the game on Steam and am in fact retarded

If you've still got problems just ask.

Did I just instantly get kicked for smacking some bitch with a pot?

Yeah, but not tf2 luckily.

I know, thats literally exactly what I wrote in my post. I wish regular fov could be increased, but I meant what I said and I said what I meant as well as knowing what I was saying?

Nice.
WE'LL LAY OFF THE RESTARTS FOR NOW AN IMPLIMENT OUR BACKUP VIP SOLUTION
Hunt in the mean time.

I'm glad you said that
And yes, I verified the install

Does restarting Steam help?

Sure enough it did. I love Steam so much

Fucking Valve.

We'll put on a larger map after this, it's a bit small.

Cardassian Crosses when?

Also reminder: voice_enable 0 to turn voip off if fags want.

Aprilish.

Actually non-tiny map in 4 mins

I think the autoban removes itself after either 1 minute or a map change but jesus christ fags.

ACTUALLY REASONABLE SIZE MAP ON NOW

Well, remind me to fire that admin.
We'll go back to the other map after.

>This 20MB file (custom maps + micfag fix, strictly speaking optional) files.catbox.moe/fkbnu6.7z. Legitfags just extract to \steam\steamapps\common\, piratefags extract it on top of wherever you installed The Ship.
If you get kicked cos no map.

We should switch to TF2C :^)

I'll post here when this map is done, please direct all complaints to (((Boxxyfag))) for it being on in the first place.

Remove furry.

how to grab the fucking cleavers

Boxxyfag needs a trip to /spank/

With hands.

With hams.

It keeps telling me I don't have the maps but I have the fuggin maps right here, am I blind or am I missing something. I extracted the thing into common like you said, nothing else

Damn, wish I didn't have to do a bunch of stuff until later. Nice it kept jammed real late yesterday. You guys are doing great work bringing back misfit vidya. Here's to another good cruise. The only problem with gamenights, people get tired of having so much fun.

HINDENMEME IS OVER
Thank fuck.

Where's your graphs and soundcache folder?

I am confused user, is that actually where you installed The Ship? It's over either way so you should be able to log in now.

looks like the racing game is gonna be some weird 90s thing on that note.
Yeh, if only anons didn't have to sleep.

Piratefag here. Can some one help me? I downloaded the maps and the micfag fix and I just extracted the folder and put them right in the install that the game is in and none of it seems to be working no maps, no voip. What can I do to fix it? What did I do wrong?

Can anyone help I can only assume there is some sort of sub folder I have to put it in or maybe take the files out of the folder any Ideas?

First up can you connect at all? You should be ok to play normal maps without. If that works then good, you've just installed things incorrectly.
Can you show me a picture of the base directory of your installation?

Is that supposed to be in the Ships folder? Because it's not. Otherwise where?

Yes, The Ship installed into /common/ like all other Steam games

You are indeed missing the graphs and soundcache folder. Try redownloading the file and extracting it again (allow it to overwrite).

As in just screenshot The Ship's directory. I expect you probably put a The Ship folder inside there.

I dont know what I am supposed to extract to where, the instructions were not clear enough so I followed it literally. I still need to know what exactly I need to do.

drag everything in The Ship folder the arrow is pointing to into your Unzipped Game And Maps folder,

This fag is correct.

for scrable

The zip you provide doesn't have anything else in the "maps" folder, I've re-downloaded it several times

Will look into this. In the meantime if you just want the voipfaggotry those aren't the files that matter. What you need for that is The Ship\bin\vaudio_speex.dll

Which should also be in the zip provided.

No, you've got it installed correctly, graphs and soundcache folder are generated not included in the download. I don't see why that would cause loading to fail anyway.

Also you're correct, it doesn't need to have those folders. I'm confused but they're meme maps and we're unlikely to play them anyway.

this game isn't fun

Needs VIP Mode

24/32

We'll try VIP again soon, what's the worst that can happen? Hostfag tells me he's super duper ultimately magic fixed it so I give us a good 50/50 chance it'll work.

You aren't fun.

If VIP mode doesn't work hostfag will be dressed like a little girl, bent over and flogged till he wets his pantsu.

Sure is a lot of Slaanesh worship going on in this thread.

Considering how most anons have been playing tonight I wouldn't be surprised if half the players in match are closet diaperfags.
Seriously stop pissing your pants and make it to the bathroom you fucking degenerates

Wetting your panties in pulic wouldn't necessarily make you a diaperfag, those are two separate (but probably commonly co-occuring) fetishes.

let it go?

Hindenburg truly is the best map.
Apparently the missing texture hat is what happens if you micfag, they cut the speaker texture out.

And how many times have you wet your panties today little boy? I was told OP had a fetish for this?

Disgusting, this isn't tumblr.
Lies, lies and slander.

Fuck this game

FUCKING VAC MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

No idea but

You did insist on peeing yourself a lot during testing.

VAC isn't on, you probably got auto-banned for going over the TK limit which is set massively high already. It clears after a few minutes or map change.

I had to make sure it worked properly.

So, was the gay ben posting recently just to make toddposting fresh again, for the holidaisse?

I think someone is lying. I bet you like to dress up in girl's clothing and dream about getting fucked don't you faggot?

You've just described most of Holla Forums tbh the only exception being the enclave that want to fuck FAL's wearing short-shorts

Well now I'm fucking worried.

There should really be a "if you get hit, you are allowed to kill that person in a minute span" clause

Yeh, though if someone just randomy kills you you respawn with your shit intact.

Yeah, but what about hurts you to minimum HP?

Baiting people to kill you is fun.I'm very sad.

That cannot be prevented annoyingly.

?

server fucking died

How many people are on?

SERVER DED LYNCH THE HOST

Server's currently being restarted. We had quite a good number of people on.

zero

I keep taking their bait and killing fuckers who start shit and I end up in the negatives FUCK YOU I'M MAD

24 until it just crashed.

Hostfag's finger slipped and he activated VIP mode early. This, of course, crashed the entire server.

user. Be restraint on when you kill.

and?

And I am just shooting you to Pumped up kicks in the background :^)

AND IT GETS ME BUTTHURT

I try, and then when I exercise restraint it's my fucking hunter.
Give it to me straight, doc.
Am I mentally handicapped?

JRGL YOU FUCKING CUQUE LORD JUST BAN ANYONE FOR 9001 HOURS WHO GOES UNDER -5000 YOU FAGGOT

BACK
VIP mode doesn't work on this server but does on the test server because fuck you that's why.

It's a matter of balancing hotpockerty with fun. Could always turn the - limit down to 40k or something.

I hope you hit your elbow against the edge of a table, right where the nerve is you fucking faggot.

If you want people to have fun, then focus on the majority playing somewhat seriously and not just RDMing everything, you fucking idiot. Turn the limit to 10k and be done with it, weeds out the subhumans.

This is why this is only a weekend game. All you sven faggots go back to your corner after this funmaking.

Wat?

Might do a surprise buttsecks WiC night.

You've been hanging out on /radcorp/ too long, I guess. It's either one of those faggots or an SS13 notice me senpai queer.

Don’t go in there

You’ll become one

Freaky creatures

Monster party

Holla Forums

Anyway, I made this for you guys cause I haven't had this much fun in quite a while. Its not much but I hope you appreciate it for what it is.

Sven is sven coop though right? I'm confused. I know Holla Forums sometimes has threads for it but I wasn't aware they were specifically assosiated with homosexualty (anymoreso than Holla Forums in general anyway).

Neat and yeh The Ship has been a lot of fun.

OC is OC, nonanon.

Yes, the sven poop went too far into retarded. I think they just have their own board now instead of generals. Too many faggots being namefags and whatnot. Same for SS13. Not saying I'm not guilty, just relaying.

What happened to the SS13 thread anyway? I've been meaning to do a gamenight for it but every time a slot shows up I can't find it. I heard something about problems with relible hostfags?

TYPE IN CONSOLE ship_show_all_needs 1
This keeps your needs menu open constantly.

That's a long long honkin bit if history here. The decisive factor was to just meet or not meet on other servers. It never were right since after the first station, with the one faggot that came along with some machiavellian idea of what Machiavelli was. The biggest honk in the universe was outing them. They're still around. You'll see them hither and thither.

I'm enjoying this but fuck me I cannot play it for more than an hour at a time.

Ah well, SS13 is always dependent on the quality of their servers.

I just play passenger and ERP when I want a break. Also just pick a random player to follow so they get paranoid.

They're still around, just not posting.
Basically the threads got drowned in shitposting from goon-types and possibly nuTG and cuck/vg/ crossposters. Think "fuck all servers that banned me, fuck our server too, every admin is shit. Why won't you let me grief everything?" types who would bitch and moan at any name they would get their hands on to make drama off.

We still have a server up on byond://165.227.105.190:1488 .
There's just no one playing it because there's no thread.

I guess we'll need a bread on /radcorp/ at some point for everything to be planned. Can go over basic rules there too (what to do to avoid hotpocketry and prevent outright faggots from shitting it up). Can be used to organise hosting too.

TDM MODE AFTER THIS
Just for a map for a change of pace.

Help.

This is exactly why they and you want to destroy the thread. Because we are not them. Because we don't use their shit servers and have our own. They scared coders, they scared players away with drama. It's only a tactic to have zero competition in a server monopoly, just like they did with EVE online.

Sounds good. I'd need to call some fags to organize shit as well since i do know of a pair of semi-reliable hostfags. The problem would be contacting them in short order and pointing this to them.

Is there any sort of "shove" bind?

DJ Playlist for this weekend, with no particular organization:
pastebin.com/gqeqvsDm

Don't thnk so.

Hey someone is asking my question, I asked in game and got no answer so I peeped the default controls and saw nothing.

Kinda sad.

I wonder where YOU hail from, since last i recall, there are few from the 30~ish dudes who roamed around in 'nels and then riesen's pizza station who are still around. And even fewer who still want to try after all the shit that has happened.

But this is honestly derailing the thread, there's no point, everything's already fucked no matter how we discuss who or why they did it.
I'm just gonna stop posting. This is dumb.

what did he mean by this?

Oh yeah, buddy. That's definitely a vol.

You want to fly, buddy? My banter is law. Ghosts upon ghosts. You let it get in you, whatever, I am here forever. Take yourself some time off and breathe.

You shouldn't have started something you didn't want to finish, faggot. That's the only thing in your bag is:
Really. Makes. Me. Think.

Yeah, and now you get your hookcross ban evasion, because you couldn't fucking live up to the shit you started.

You're going to die, and it's going to be on my watch.

What's happening?

Those here forever, see forever. The precious few. Not you.

Some vol started some shit they didn't want to finish. Accused me of starting it.

I have no idea what the fuck you're saying.
I believe you have the wrong user, check my ID.

Listen, whatever beef you and the other guy have I suggest you two settle it in ANOTHER ring, else the vol or whoever is just going to keep doing that to you.

I told them, outright, and absolutely everyone. Who's going to die. They certainly like to start shit and can't finish it. Outright told you all when and whom to filter.

Of course you don't, kike. Because you no sense of self, even here, in this land of who knows who.

You beleted your own bullshit, and attempted to ban me. Again, I am, the biggest bully.

For tuna

You get right, unfuck your shit in every other thread, or I keep coming.

It's a promise. Forever. You're getting on the ride, buddy. Tooth and nail.

whoops, meant to post this
also what the fuck is going on ITT

Thanks pal.

It's just the shitposter outing himself for what he is, and what he usually does in the ss13 threads when things don't go his way.

So. Back to business, here, in this thread.

Bullshit, I'm a shitposter, you have my shots in the the OP.

But this isnt SS13 though

PUSHING MAP OGRE

Unsure, but entertaining.

Also hostfag appears to have found the jump hight and walk speed cvars.

shit game for a gamenight tbh

RESTARTING SERVER TO RETURN SETTINGS TO DEFAULT (i.e. normal gameplay)

Ain't my problem when you start shit you can't finish. This shit ain't on my head. It's your head in the fuckin terlet. Never forget, your gay fuckoff place.

I told you to begin with, if you wanted a nice time, you shouldn't have started shit you cannot finish. I bet you're telling them you don't even remember, after deleting your hot shit in this thread. I'm on you like bones.

I'll ride up your ass whenever and wherever you show your faggotry. It don't end. It never ends. Until you cease being a faggot, and that's hell and gone.

festive

l-lewd

Yeah, so get an idea of how to moderate instead of being a scattershot pipsqueak.

alright, but please calm the autism.

t. hotpockets

Yeah, I know. But, I did not start it. You think I want this bullshit? Hell.

You start paying attention to who I bite down on and don't let go.

We can add giantess to the list of fetishes this game covers.

WE

hot

Pic related is what anons need considering how many times they fail to make it to the toilet.

Shit server.

Adminfag apparently forgot to disable cheats and nobody noticed, turned it off.

WUZ

We'll meme fawlty towers one last time next.

Perfect.

totally no reason goyim!

Ded

BACK

rip

It was only down for like 5 seconds faggot

Speaking of which anyone got any idea why it crashed?

If fags really want we could do Hinenburg once more in an hour or so.

18/32

How long do these low cash shitters get banned for anyways?

A few minutes.

1 minute faggot.

Jokes on you, I'm actually the low cash faggot. It was only a ruse.

Man you really showed me.
Even shitposters can be fucking casuals.

CRASHED BUT BACK UP
I've turned on world memer mode for now.

Well, it was fun. See you guys next week.

Disregard this, it's been turned off.

Correction: world memer mode capped to 8. Putting it back on TDM I guess.

See you for JKA.

>you mean Last Jedi shitposting party RLM shitposting night Hostile star trek elite force takeover trying to recreate every scene that sheev is in night.

I hate trying to be funny with formats that I rarely ever use and then fucking it up

will the server be up on sunday? i missed most of gamenight :(

Most likely no because we never figured out how to get VIP mode to work.

HINDENBURG OVER
Found 9/10 secrets though.

JKA will be fun hopefully.

Probably not, we're pretty much stuck to one gamemode and ~10-11 maps since VIP is broke and

Did my JRGL break?

Oh, I don't know what I was going to say anyway.

Quality posting

I try user, I try.
I cannot find secret fucking 3.

Is that like an amateur porno or something?

Hindenburg has at least 10 secrets, we're missing number 3.

Hindenburg secrets:
#1 = Flush the out-of-order toilet covered in shit and then run upstairs. Look between the two rows of cabins, a secret room should have opened up.
#2 = Go right to the back of the top interior level of the balloon section and then out onto the fins, there are guns in one of them.
#3 = ????? I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW
#4 = In the wall on the way down if riding in the Dumbwaiter there's a little slot with a weapon
#5 = ring the bell on the nurse's desk in sickbay to show a box of weapons.
#6 = Climb up to the very top of the zepplin using the internal ladders and find some guns stashed up there.
#7 = One of the drawers in the kitchen opens.
#8 = Go downstairs from spawn to the opposite side from the main path with the door and jump over the railing. Hit a red button to find a secret passage.
#9 = Opposite end of the upper level from #2 are some hidden guns in a very dark tunnel thing.
#10 = Smash the windows in the restaurants to find weapons just outside on the ledge.

If anyone wants to find #3 load the map up from the main menu and use sv_cheats 1 and noclip in console. Good fucking luck though.

The fire rises.

Reflections thread for OC and feedback: >>/radcorp/4132

Also I still haven't heard from anons about a Quake game so we'll have to play Quake 4. I hope you're all happy.

That should be >>>/radcorp/4132 obviously.

Hostfag will leave server up until Monday if anyone wants to go for some Sunday play but the gamenight proper ends today.

I thought about dropping in for some more but it's 7 fucking AM and I need sleep.
Just curious but will Jedi Knight have micspam?

I've done my best to contain the autism in this thread into as small an image as possible. A lot of it was deleted, you'll notice.

No. There's actually a voice key in OpenJK but it's not documented and doesn't do anything ingame.

Yeh, we've done ~26ish hours of anons playing so that's plenty.
I have no idea if the game even supports VOIP.

What was that all about anyway? A mod banned someone and he was upset about it? I don't think it was related to the game.

The music was so perfect.

Have these from inside.

If a mod is around unsticky please.

Sounds different when anons aren't playing it…

You actually cut that to be more tuneful didn't you?

I just recorded myself playing random keys and stepping on the piano.

Oh, that explains it.

Look at the stain on his britches

It is clear to me now.

I forgot to ask: DID YOU FIND SECRET #3?
I need to know.

Well since the thread is still here: I was gonna change the Friday 13th January game from a Sourcemod to something else since I think we've done too much Source, thoughts?
I kinda want to do CoD:UO again, it was ~9 months ago we did it first and it was the second ever game night so it was quieter. More custom maps and shit this time too.

Wew.
Also someone should really unsticky bread already.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

Why is my post there about "peeping the controls", it was regarding the game lacking a "pushing" bind? Explain.

We often don't run Sunday user, it depends on a few factors.
Good question.

It was right next to one of his, I think and no offense fam but that was pretty shitty english

Actually I'm still confused about the whole incident, something about SS13 and Sven Coop and then I went ingame, came back and shitposting was a thing.

I have a physical copy of The Ship that I'm willing to ship to someone in the continental United States at my cost.
I'm sure the CD key is used already. One should only want this for display purposes. It's probably not worth anything, but it might be cool to have.

Let me know if you're interested; in one week it's going into the trash.

This is the best tagline they could think of?

B9F24A589F2F2402C04F56B0A2E9B6C5FDC187FA3F6CFCF61FF8EAFF70F6805E63FD330026A7

Wat dis?

Forgot to say that's a tox id

Ah, never mind.

So this time we only had 10-11 maps that were played out and because VIP mode was broken only one gamemode, Sunday would likely have gotten stale fast and it's much better to end on a high note.
On top of that our fags need to sleep and finish prepping stuff for JKA, the thread (and server) for that is going up early Thursday morning so Sunday would eat into that quite a lot.
The server is still up if anyone wants to use it though.

sounds fair

get shit done early so we can download faster and get started earlier

godspeed fags

Yeh it's being finalised now.

what was with all the spankfags and diaperfags during this gamenight?