What is your perfect game?

If you had a YUGE budget, the best artists in the world, the best programmers, the best managers, etc, and were going to make your ideal game:

What genre?
What sort of game?
What features would it have?
What would be the most important aspect?
What tropes, cliches, or mistakes would you avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

hoi3wiki.com/BlackICE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ea doing some free development research?

klonoa hentai

That's actually a dumb question to ask because you can't just make the perfect game according to specifications given to you by a democratic consensus.

Audiences don't know what they want until you invent it and show it to them.

I'd make a game where the player tries to stop OP from sucking dick. The only problem is they'd lose every time.

This

Were I omnipotent, I would unleash autism on this world that would make the plans for star citizen look like the product of a weekend game jam
This will never happen, so thinking about it is meaningless

It'd be a Cat and Mouse game (very similar to the StarCraft UMS scenarios if you ever played them) with premise similar to Alien where there is one monster and a crew of cute girls trying to fight back/not get eaten. just for laughs haha The monster would be faster than the girls but couldn't fit through ducts/hatches that they could. It would also be able to lay traps to temporarily immobilize and/or alert the presence of a victim. The game would be largely focused on singleplayer, either as playing as the monster to wipe out increasingly better armed crews or as a crewgirl trying to kill the monster with increasingly harder monster(s) and less armaments. There'd also be a multiplayer modes vs/coop for the disgusting degenerates who share their perversion with others.

Something with giant robots and monsters.

A game with DMC4's level of mechanics, DMC3's presentation (story, levels, etc), streamlined so there's no backtracking, and one key difference to all of them.
Being able to perform an EX-ACT style maneuver, on literally every action.
Jumping? Dodging? Falling? Yeah, you could speed it up with exact timing.

Role-playing game.
You'd be put in the real world and see all the common conspiracies come to fruition. So all society is cashless, internet is becoming fully controlled, all food is GMO - and the people don't see a problem with all of this. Your job is to expose these conspiracies and more, and abolish the New World Order.
Breaking into government buildings, stealing documents, hacking TVs to show exposed conspiracies, convincing the elites (by threatening or just using logic) to admit their conspiracies, gaining reputation of people.
Again, finding and exposing conspiracies, then convincing the people of tour discoveries. Proving GMO's are poisoning the people, etc. and getting more people to support your cause. Eventually you confront the masters - the Illuminati themselves - and try to convince them to stop the New World Order, or kill them. Then, you find that it's really aliens (or reptilians) that control the world. OK, maybe scrap the last part…
Focusing on combat. This RPG would be mostly based on talking, stealth, or hacking - though combat could still be done. But you'd be able to clear the whole game without combat.

RTS
Supreme Commander on steroids
More strategic options as well as better AI/pathfinding and the ability to play in first-person as the commander.
More fun…
shit balance and lame faction differences.
I am really bad at explaining my ideal game, I guess I just want Supreme Commander 2. Though rumor has it that it has already been released, I believe that people have been going insane from waiting.

Full-autism ultimate arena game where you may use preset characters/objects, edit said chars/objects or make new ones from scratch.
Before creating one, first you must choose its type ((humanoid->human/android/nigger/weird shit); (vehicle->land vehicle/aircraft/mecha/weird shit); (weapons->firearms/melee/wands/weird shit/stationary turrets), etc);
For vehicle -> edit the source of its power; edit/change/create its parts (legs, arms, turrets, wheels, sensors, joints, jets, wings, fins…); add stealth decals (plastic bushes, piles of dirt); edit cockpit view;
For weapons -> similar to vehicles, but oriented for smaller sizes (you still can make humongous fucking swords that look like mechanical sharks, just beware of the "cp" that I will write about later);
For characters -> you may edit their animations/attacks/abilities/base unarmed, naked form;
You may make different equipment presets for different races of chars (including your original ones); You may use equipment on official servers if you char type is from an official race (humanoid/dog/dinosaur/bear etc);
some
and the possibility to make camera movement and bgm changes scripted after certain character's actions, as well as editing the controls and general camera position may let you make different chars each with its own type of gameplay (crappy fps, dynamic beat-em-up, cuhrayzee slasher).
There will be a special type of ULTIMATE FORCE (magic/magitech/nanomachine/qi shit, you can make the name and visual/sound effects yourself) that character's all/some abilities/skills must be based on.
Each spell/skill has its behavior, type and effect. They may be composed from several "objects" that would change the numbers (heal, do damage, buff) or make new objects (a bullet that flies forward and deals the damage until it hits and object made from a very dense material; a new sub-charater/pet that will have its own behavior, too; crawling humanoid rocks that shoot burning acid from their wings, etc).
Of course it would be a real pain in the butt to balance it all, but I guess everything that is non-cosmetic should add "content points", and there must limit caps on gameplay (non-social) servers; you may only use the characters that have "cp" less than the
server's limit cap.
There would be servers for different types of content (weird shit only; aircraft and androids only, etc) and different types of gameplay (arena 1v1, arena tournament, "story" mode, infinite AI wave mode…).
Probably should make progression available; Players gain exp for completing simple tasks (kill 100 other players; complete a story mission, heal 20,000 hp) "rep" after completing more difficult tasks in official servers (have the most kills in a 10 minute 10+ player deathmatch; complete a 30min long story mission without taking damage; heal 30,000+ hp in a match).
Exp gives access to new servers and simple content (more types of "magic", more types of armor material); "Rep" gives access to more interesting, complicated stuff (not sure what is it for now, though).
The main problem is that there would be a lot of people who would like to make penises/naked chars instead of characters/vehicles/weapons. I guess there should be something like a uncensored server for characters like these, and each official server will have a GM that will ban lewd people. Of course people may make custom servers for these and make all the perverted shit they want actually I just want to separate the fun gameplay from the fap-content. Of course you could have both on custom servers.
But I guess that's just too good for this world; The concept itself is too ambitious and unpolished; It would require lots of hardware resources, stable servers and proper GM/Mods/Admins for an app system like this to run properly. The (((west))) would not make a game like this properly, as it would be kind of hard to control and monitor to delete anti-kike content (as people could just make awesome 3th Reich armies with pegasus-riding Hitler and gas powered mechs); and even if nips manage to create a game like this, we'd probably would not even get a proper English translation for all the details that will be present.

DMC5. That's all

The plot twist is that you would fail because muh realism.

The problem is that this is too vague. It's hard to imagine how something like that would even work. And the unlocking of servers is pretty stupid IMO.

Tactical anime girl game. Basically MGSV but with anime girls instead of snake, and make the open world a side thing and focus on missions. The base management would be reduced so researching isn't such a pain and managing your staff isn't annoying. You can still walk around mother base and go to cute things with your staff and do some dress up. Also add in co-op and fix the multiplayer with dedicated servers. Finally, have secret very hard to unlock kemono girls with boosted stats Also I couldn't find the damn full pic of this.

This seems like a pretty cute idea, I'd like to see–
Kill yourself turbocancer

This but deeper than a puddle of water and not a buggy piece of shit that barely works.

An arcade first-person shooter built around 5-10 stages with a functioning scoring system, no gay skill tree unlocks or procedural generation shit, and for-the-first-time-in-the-genre good boss fights

I'm currently trying to make something like this.

Hey man, OP was asking for my perfect game, and I like what I like.

I would make an anime dating sim called "Gay Test". The romance options would have cute traps mixed in with cute girls. There's no discernible way to tell who is a boy and who is a girl. Not until you get to the sex scene. The purpose of the game is to see how straight the player actually is, and to see if he can avoid picking the traps. But in truth, ALL of them would actually be traps. :^)

That means we could have these guys back, right? I would have them make the perfect spiritual successor to SMT.

It would be a first person shooter where you eat a radioactive hamburger and turn into Moon Man and then go on a quest to kill all niggers. It would more or less be a modern Postal 2.

like balls if I'm going to give some lazy market researcher my great ideas

They already exist

I'd just make Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I remember playing it and thinking, "Yeah, this is exactly the kind of game I would make if I had the budget and talent."

Something like fallout 4 but without settlement building except for one or two locations and with the depth and breadth of storytelling and rpg elements like the perks, traits and special menu that F:NV had along with storytelling on par with fallout 1 & 2. Also an indepth and complex faction system as well as seperate karma system with easy to use mod tools for the game so you can make your own content.

5 is out.

I wish we had a game that combined Sim City 4 with Civilization because of pictures.

It would be nice to really build your cities & nation over thousands of years.

I would combine the following games into one. Sim city 4 & Civ for the base concept,

universalis & Vic, and HOI 3:the black ice mod to flesh out the technology and historical events.

EU4 would enable envents from the years 1444 to 1821 AD, VIC would include the events that come after those dates, HOI3:BI would enable ww2.

hoi3wiki.com/BlackICE

I like the HOI3: Black ice mod because it added units like rail guns, SS miltia, and other units. I hate how generic the civilization series is when it comes to researching technology.

Like it would be interesting if you could negotiate banning Aircraft Carriers between nations,to enable the game to have a massive cold war of battleships.

So?

You're extremely easy to impress.

So, New Vegas but with a story-driven settlement building quest?

Give me something better or just as unique

4.1 isn't perfect as an objectively superior version exists.

implying I give a shit

I wouldn't want a huge budget, for starters. Too much money is hard to manage and just leads to hubris.

I would play the fuck out of this game.